Q/A answers

I love my Family (family au)

Hi everyone, sorry for not really updating i might add a funny mini chapter after this. So welcome to my first ever q/a where ill try to answer all your questions. Plus about the fluffy chapter after every few crack chapters there will be a fluff chapter. So i may open another q/a later is you still have questions maybe a few chapters later ill open another q/a there were a lot of questions here

Now time to answer them, a warning spoiler some story details will be revealed.

To ShinSecret

First of all compared to other readers this isn’t that much and thank you for sending your questions >//< and thank you for always commenting on my story and I love your story

  1. To Wu Yifan and Wu Junmyeon: What do you love about each other?

Kris: Ummm…..let me think for a minute.

Junmyeon: We’ve been together for years and you still have to think what you love about me?

Kris:…well let’s see its just I love so many thing about you.

Junmyeon: aha…

Kris: What about you? What do you like about me?

Junmyeon: Well I love how you look so scary but in reality you’re the sweetest guy I’ve ever met. I love how dorky you are, but sometimes I feel like I have elven kids. Hmm plus you’re really good-looking. Oh and I love how great of a father you are. And you’re well….

Kris: Im what?

Junmyeon: good at se…

In the background

Hakyeon: HONEY WE ALL KNOW THAT! THOSE TEN KIDS DISNT COME OUT OF NOWHERE

Junmyeon: STAY OUT OF MY QUESTIONS HAKYEON!!

Kris: well that’s what I love about you how cute you are and smart and a great mom and husband and in the cheesiest way you’re the light of my life.

Junmyeon hugs Kris and starts pecking him on the cheek repeatedly

Sehun: Ew

  1. To Jinhwan: How can you be such a thoughtful and caring big brother?

Jinhwan:Hmm It comes natural I just love my little brothers so much….

 

Seunghoon: IT’S ALL A LIE

 

  1. To Taekwoon: I know your answers won't be long but what do you love about N? Why did you marry him when he just annoys you?

Leo: …this may sound stupid but I love how much he love me and our kids. He doesn’t annoy me at all…well maybe sometimes.

 

  1. To Yoongi: How much do your love your mother Jin?

Yoongi:I love my mom as any kid would…

Hoseok: Hyung be honest….you love mom more than kumamon and that’s a lot.

Yoongi:Get out of my questions no one asked you anything!

Hoseok: He loves mom so much he’d marry mom

Yoongi: well I can’t argue with that.

  1. To Jackson: Choose one: Mark or this girl in your grade?

Jackson: Hmm which girl? There’s a lot of girls in my class… MARK ALL THE WAY I LOVE MARK!

Jackson hugs Mark and starts kissing him.

Mark: Oh great

nowie1017

Okay so first off, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for writing this :D it's something I look forward to, to be honest lol!

Thank you for sending me questions <3

  1. To sweetmssic: I know this is REALLY a long shot, but since you've done the timewaro thingy, are you considering creating a story with the kids all grown up? Likr, having each clique/group of friends a story?

Well I guess this is a good moment to say that I’ve thought of having some actual future chapters to get glimpses of how the kids grow up, like I have ideas but nothing written. Can you guys help me with some crossover pairings with the kids?

 

  1. To Hakyeon: Did you just one wake up one day and said to yourself, "I'm going to rule the world with my fabulousness and my minions!" ( yeah, I know totally random! But I can't help imagining Hakyeon saying that haha!)

Hakyeon: Darling that is my everyday mantra ~ I repeat it every day after I wake up and kiss my husband good morning, to start my day off being more fabulous than the last.

 

  1. To the Mom squad: If you've never met Hakyeon, do you think you'd do half the things you've done now and would you have been close friends?

Jinyoung: Honestly I think without Hakyeon our lives would be boring.

Hanbin: Speak for yourself my life was perfect before Hakyeon and it still is

Junmyeon: Well id obviously would still be friends with Jin and Jinyoung, but I won’t lie Hakyeon has opened my horizons.

Jeonghan: I like to think that Hakyeon is the psychotic thirsty glue that keeps us all together.

Hakyeon: HEY WHO ARE YOU CALLING PSYCHOTIC?

Jinwoo: I have no idea why im here.

Hanbin: Beautiful Jeonghan I couldn’t have said it better myself.

 

  1. To the Dad Squad, I have 2 questions: First, If, and I'm sorry Mom Squad, this is just out of PURE CURIOUSITY, you had to choose, besides your very loving, very beautiful wives, who will you date and why?

Since there is another question like this down below I decided to make the dad squad choose between themselves who’d they date ;)

JB: OH HELL NO NOT THIS AGAIN.

MINO: Since im not technically part of this squad, am I excused from this?

Bobby: No, you’re gonna answer.

Kris: *sighs* why reader? Why? Do you enjoy torturing me?

Namjoon: Its for their weird fangirl or fanboy minds

Seungcheol: I really don’t want to do this.

Leo:…..Kris or Seungcheol.

They all stared at Leo.

Kris:Yay! Same id date Puppy or Leo and maybe JB but like maybe.

Namjoon: JUST ONE HYUNG DON’T BE A MANWHORE!

Kris: I’ll do what I want.

Mino:I’ll date Bobby but just to make his life miserable but besides that I don’t know Seungcheol is cute he’s my type.

Bobby:I hate you and PUPPY IS MINE.

Seungcheol: I love all you guys but in a non homo way, I couldn’t see myself dating any of them…

JB:Like same none of you guys are my type. I mean sure Kris hyung is hot but that’s all he’s got going for him and well maybe Seungcheol.

Namjoon:Honestly I wouldn’t date any of you

JB: Don’t worry the feeling’s mutual

Second, How do you woo your wives when you know they're VERY pissed at you?

Mino:Jinwoo almost never gets mad at me since I’m a great husband, but when he does I make him a warm bubble bath and I take care of dinner and I let him relax watching his dramas and I become even sweeter than I am.

JB: Well Jinyoung is rather petty so I try to make him cheer up by you know putting a little music dance like a fool, make him laugh and you know be romantic.

Namjoon: You, romantic?

Jb: Yeah what about you?

Namjoon: I give Jin a massage and I show him some of my Jin inspired verses.

Bobby: When Binnie is mad at me, I just try to make him laugh, I act silly and I’m just persistent cause I know he can stand mad at me too long.

Kris: When Junmyeon gets mad at me, I give him his space then I usually try doing cheesy things like buying him flowers and other cheesy stuff like that.

Leo:I backhug him that always works for some reason.

5. To the maknaes: Who's the best big brother? You can only choose one and why?

Yugyeom: Hmmm that’s hard! I think Mark cause he’s so cool!

Jungkook: Hobi-hyung he makes me laugh!

Sehun,Tao and Jongin: XINGXING! He play with us a lot!

Taehyun:Jinhwan-hyung cause Hoonie is a dummy

Donghyuk and Junhoe: Jinnie-hyung cause he’s smart

Hyuk: HMM All of my brothers are fun but I really like Hongbinnie-hyung he’s really nice

Seungkwan and Hansol: Wonwoo-hyung and Jun hyung are the nicest!

canivalla

hi thank you for sending your question and for always commenting

I'm so excited to be honest I hope my questions aren't boring...well here they go....

1.Jeonghan, Junmyeon,Hanbin,Jinyoung,Jin how come you guys can deal with Hakyeon and not be mad at him ?

Jeonghan:Patience

Junmyeon:I got used to it

Hanbin: IM ALWAYS MAD AT HIM

Jinyoung: I ignore him

Jin:Im surrounded by annoying people, im immune to Hakyeon.

 

 

2.Dad squad you guys are hilarious but kinda of dumb how come Leo goes along with all of the stuff you guys do?

All but Leo: we drag him around like 99 percent of the time

 

3. Hakyeon what can I do to be a sassy diva like you?

Hakyeon: Thank you for asking sweetie, first you gotta adore yourself and don’t let anyone’s opinion mess with your own. Walk like you own the place and don’t be afraid to speak your mind and just be happy do thing you love  and have fun.

 

Also you guys are awesome and hilarious I look forward for more (⌒▽⌒)/

 

hazhatt

To krisho: Do you let your kids having a gf? Bcs I really want Xingxing~ BTW, I'm krisho shipper <3 I love you guys to the moon and galaxy ^_^

Kris: um no aren’t they all like five, I mean sure in the future but not now.

Junmyeon:wait a few years and thank you for loving us <3

 

Thank you authornim~ bbuing bbuing

Thirits501

Hi Author-nim!!I have a lot of questions. I am hardcore Neo Shipper so I have so many questions about them.I hope my questions are not boring. ^^

You weren’t kidding when you said you had a lot >//<

To Taekwoon :

  1. If Hakyeon had severe chronic dying disease and he didn't want you to know about that and suffer so he left you and your family silently, what will you do?

Leo: what kind of question is this? Id look for him

  1. Please answer in Yes or No. Do you love Hakyeon?

Leo: Yes

  1. All people are saying that your lovely wife Hakyeon really annoys you alot. What do you think about it?Is it true? Do he really annoy you or not?

Leo: To be honest I understand why Hakyeon may seem annoying, he just comes off strong. But he’s the sweetest person I’ve ever met. Sometimes it annoys me that people just thinks he’s annoying. No he doesn’t annoy me.

 

To Taekwoon and Future Taekwoon

1.If you and Hakyeon quarrelled and Hakyeon mad at you and didn't speak to you for one week. What will you do? Please answer both Taekwoon.

Leo: hmm this has happened before he usually cracks before the week, I try to start the contact first.

Future leo: well like my younger self said this has happened before I try to get him to talk to me and in last case scenario I try to butter him up with sweet details like making him food and other things.

 

To Future Hakyeon

1.How sweet is your future Taekwoon?

Future Hakyeon: Like he’s so sweet that I think he’s gonna give me diabetes

To Hyuk

1 . Between Taekwoon appa and Hakyeon omma,who do you love most?

Hyuk: You can’t do this to me! I love mommy and daddy the same way! I love them so much!

To Jaebum

1.What will you do if JYP wants to live with his son and grandchildren?

JB: DO YOU HATE ME OR SOMETHING? I’’LL JUST HAVE TO PUT UP WITH IT OR MAYBE ONE DAY JYP WILL HAVE AN ACCIDENT…..

To Mom Squad

1.List your ideal type except your husband(include if u want)I won't tell your husbands.

Answer one by one please.

Hakyeon: Whats the point in that? I like my men tall dark and handsome with hamster like faces and looks like can kill you but is actually a cinnamon roll.

Hanbin: You described Taekwoon-hyung…..well I don’t really have a type just make me laugh and be attractive to me.

Jin: someone who likes me for more than just my pretty face.

Jeonghan: Same plus someone who can spoil me and love me and never leave me.

Junmyeon: Tall, dark, handsome and dorky

Jinyoung: Cute dorks

Jinwoo: I like cute funny guys

 

 

To Dad and Mom Squad

This too please answer one by one.

1.When did you think your husband/wife is worth marrying?

Hakyeon: Like since I met him

Taekwoon: after two years as being a couple

Kris: In College

Junmyeon: Yeah in college

Hanbin: After some years

Bobby: after six month of dating

JB: after some years

Jinyoung: like after I met him

Jeonghan: after some years of dating

Seungcheol: same

Namjoon: when I saw him

Jin: after some years of dating

Mino: why do you wanna know?

Jinwoo: after a year

2.When did you think your husband/wife is so so cute that you can't help but want to squeeze/hug/pat on head him?

Hakyeon: all the time

Leo: when he’s dancing or sleeping he looks really graceful

Kris: when he’s being cute which is all the time.

Junmyeon: when he smiles that stupid cute smile

Hanbin: when he’s being adorable like smiling his smile

Bobby: after we make love when we’re having pillowtalk he becomes so adorable.

JB: when he’s in mom mode I don’t know why it makes me wanna hug him

Jinyoung: when he has weird aegyo moments

Jin: When he says or does something smart or romantic

Namjoon: all the time he’s perfect

Jeonghan: when he’s babying me

Seungcheol: when he’s smiling.

Mino: When he gets lost

Jinwoo: when he does something cute like tell our kids horror stories

3.After marriage,when did you can't help but fall in love again with your husband/wife?Because of what?Reason?

Mino: I don’t get why you guys wanna know this stuff. Have you seen my husband? He’s like an angel how am I not supposed to love him

Jinwoo: He’s a grat dad and I love how hardworking he is and he never complains.

Hakyeon: that everyday he’s sweeter than the last.

Taekwoon: How good he takes care of me.

Hanbin: How easy going he is it relaxes me a lot and makes me feel better.

Bobby: he just makes me extremely happy along with our kids.

Kris: how cute and small he is I love cute things.

Junmyeon: how dorky and sweet he is.

Jb: how passionate he is about our family and writing

Jinyoung: when he’s in dad mode that makes my fall again

Jin: how he hasn’t changed at all and he’s still that lanky guy I met in college

Namjoon: how perfect and sweet he is

Seungcheol: how great of a mom he is and when he acts cute

Jeonghan: how he always try so hard in everything he does

I hope you answer all my questions! Remember that I always support your fic!!^-^ Thanks for this Q/A segment!!

Love you!! Fighting Author-nim!!^-^

THANK YOU READER  <3

thinzarys501

I become Jessica fan becoz of ur gifs!!!

Aw really? That’s great I love Jessica, as you’ve all have noticed

To author: How is ur daily life? Coz I am busy with my uni and only have time to read but not the time to write fanfics!! -_-

Aw reader thank you, my life is basically university and homework. Like I have stories in other sites that I haven’t updated in years. And I only update this one cause the story is easier to write. Like after I uplosd this im gonna reblog MOBB and Jessica gifs and watch dramas and American Horror story. I mean do my homework and study for my upcoming exams.

 

To Namjoon: if u and jin switched positions like Jin become Man of the family and u have to give birth & do housework and all, what will u do? How will u survive? ^_~

Namjoon: but I at housework…..i broke the broom just five minutes ago…..i couldn’t survive.

Jin: Im already working for the family, but I agree Joonie does at house work.

To Jin: How can u be so pretty?? *share any ways?*

Jin: I don’t really don’t so anything, I guess I was just born this way. Um be positive people look better when you smile, eat healthy , get the sleep you need and I don’t just be yourself.

 

To Junmyeon: I’m really sorry to ask you this but how did u give birth all this 10 children?? ^^

Junmyeon: someone doesn’t know the word protection *glares at Kris*

Kris: Someone never asked for it *Glares back*

 

To Yifan: do u know I'm Jun oppa's ex - girlfriend?? *_*

Kris: Oh really? I thought he was gay. Well nice to meet you ex grirlfriend im the husband.

To Future Hakyeon: I really wanna know how sweet is future Taekwoon?? *curious*

Future Hakyeon:Like I already said this before but Like he’s so sweet that I think he’s gonna give me diabetes, oh fan girls you wish you could see how sweet he is.

To Taekwoon: How can I get a Hakyeon for me too? I really want Hakyeonnie for my own!! *want to kidnap hakyeon so much*

Taekwoon:…get your own, this one is mine.

*hugs Hakyeon who’s smiling like a child*

To Jaebum: what will u be doing now if u dun meet Jinyoung in ur life?

Jaebum: I would probably be starving and working at some terrible job I other words dying and unhappy.

 

To Jinyoung : what will u be doing now if u dun meet Jaebum in ur life?

Jinyoung: I don’t know and I don’t want to think about it cause with Jaebum then I wouldn’t have my adorable kids maybe I’d be in charge of my dad’s company but very unhappy.

 

To Jeonghan: who is the most difficult to deal with among ur 11 children? *_*

Jeonghan: wow well I think its easier to name the ones who aren’t difficult with. The most difficult ones are Soonyoung, Dokyeom and Seungkwan especially when they are together.

 

To Seungcheol: if jeonghan dun come & find & confess u, what will u do??

Seungcheol: Im pretty sure I would’ve died from sadness.

 

To Bobby: who is more diva ur hanbin or hakyeon?

Bobby: Why are you asking me this? Hmm to be honest I think Jiyong-hyung outdivas both of them.

 

To Hanbin: Do u like ur neighborhood now?

Hanbin: yeah I guess its not that bad, I have babysitters everywhere now and I never get bored so yeah its good.

 

To minwoo: I really curious of how u guys met??

Jinwoo: Hmm how did we meet?

Mino: well its kinda basic, we met at work. We were both working at a café that worshipped a blue evil bear. Well and ever since I met Jinwoo I thought wow he’s so pretty.

Jinwoo:I thought he was pretty good-looking even though he’s kinda dumb.

Mino: Hey!

Jinwoo: Am I lying? It took you 6 months to ask for my number.

Mino: Don’t tell them the details!

 

To dad squad: Talk about another one's good points! Start from Kris>Namjoon>Jaebum>Seungcheol>mino>Taekwoon>Bobby>Kris ! *good points*

Namjoon:it would be easier if it were bad points.

Kris: Yeah, well Joon is smart like really smart and he’s very fun to hang out with

Namjoon: Jaebum is good looking despite having brock eyes, and well he’s nice

Jaebum: Puppy is too good for us, he’s adorable and the sweetest guy I’ve ever met.

Seungcheol: Mino is very easy going and funny and he’s a great rapper.

Mino: Hyung looks and is so cool.

Taekwoon: Bobby is a good boy and he’s fun.

Bobby: Hyung is oddly funny like he doesn’t look funny but he does funny stuff and he looks like a model.

To mom squad: Talk about another one's good points!

Start from Hanbin>Jinyoung>Jeonghan>Jin>Hakyeon>Suho>Jinwoo>Hanbin

Hanbin: Jinyoung is very creative and easy-going

Jinyoung: I love Jeonghan’s hair and he’s great at getting what he wants.

Jeonghan: Besides being drop dead gorgeous, he’s so nice and sweet and his food is sent from the heavens

Jin: Hakyeon is a great dancer and a wonderful friend, he always fights for what he wants I admire him so much/

Hakyeon: Junmyeon is a great mother and despite him being very boring sometimes he brings some level headiness to the group.

Junmyeon: Well he’s a ray of sunshine enough said, he’s really sweet and nice and great at selfies.

Jinwoo: I’ve known Hanbin for years and I think he’s very determined and even though he may seem mean he’s actually really sweet and I love how he makes my little brother happy.

They give each other a group hug.

ElizaMColson

Thank you for your questions.

i hope you can answer my questions please:

  1. for mom squad: do you have some favorite son?

MOM SQUAD:OF COURSE NOT

2- for sweetmssic : how called the other brother of Bobby and Jinwoo?

Jaewon aka ONE

 

3- for Hakyeon: how began your rivalry with kibum? (i am sorry to mention him)

Hakyeon:Writer please write a whole chapter to describe my hatred towards Kibum.

Write it yourself

4- for dad squad: if you had to go out in a date with someone of mom squad (other than wife) who would be?

Namjoon: this is gonna be awkward….

Leo:I refuse to answer this

Mino: I know who I wouldn’t choose the people who’s names start with H

Kris: hmm Jinwoo or Jin

Mino:I wanna kill you for some reason.

JB: Hmm let me think Jin or Junmyeon

Bobby: Hmm Jin-hyung is very pretty

Namjoon glared at all of them

Thank you for all your questions sorry if this is too long love you guys <3