Hair

I love my Family (family au)

the next update will be funnier btw thank you so much for all the positive feedback


The dad squad were in their newest hideout lately, the TROUBLEMAKER BAR n GRILL, and yes that’s the name of the place. It was owned by Hyunseung and his hot wife Hyuna. The dads were in their usual booth. Lately they’ve been hanging out a lot more than usual. It was partially because Bobby loved hanging out with his friends.

“Dude you need haircut.” Namjoon pointed out to Bobby’s long curls that almost covered his eyes. “You barely have any eyes at all and that haircut just not helping.”

“Hahaha you’re right hyung.” Bobby laughed.

“On that note I have to go dye my hair.” Kris mumbled, remembering that the dye was starting to fade.

“Hyung have you always dyed your hair blonde?” Seungcheol asked. “Isn’t it bad if you dye your hair a lot?”

“It is.” Jaebum added laughing. “Hey do you guys remember when hyung shaved his head?”

Namjoon starting laughing like a maniac and Leo smirked.

“Hyung you shaved your head??” Bobby asked surprised.

“He lost a bet! You should’ve seen it he looked like Saitama.” Namjoon said.

“Who?” Bobby, Jaebum and Seungcheol asked confused.

“Seriously?? One punch man?? Don’t your kids watch T.V.?? Ok he looked like an egg head. Hahaha get it? Since hyung’s head egg shaped.” Namjoon went on laughing and Kris just glared at them and took a sip of his Coke.

Then Jaebum showed the maknaes a picture of bald Kris.

“Hyung you like you’re trying to be tough.” Bobby said. “What was the bet about?”

“Hyung you didn’t look so bad.” Seungcheol added.

“In college he had a ponytail.” Namjoon added while snickering.

“It looked better than your attempt of an afro or whatever that horrible hairstyle was.” Kris spat.

Jaebum started laughing uncontrollably.

“You promised you’d never bring that up.” Namjoon muttered

“You started it.”

“You guys had terrible hair styles.” Jaebum said laughing.

“At least we have eyes.” Namjoon added.

“Everyone’s had at least one bad haircut. When I was in high school, I was in a band and I dyed my hair blonde. It didn’t look that well.” Seungcheol added and showed them an old picture in his phone.

“Puppy you look great!” Jaebum said.

“You’re lucky you look good in anything.” Kris said.

“I hate you.” Namjoon said.

“We should all go get haircuts.” Bobby said. “Let’s go.”

“I don’t need a haircut.” Jaebum said.

“Yeah keep thinking that.” Namjoon said.

They paid their tab, and left to go to Bobby’s hair stylist.

And they arrived to a fancy hair salon.

“You get your hair done here?” Namjoon asked skeptical.

“Yeah, I know the owner and we’re friends, he even does the kids hair.” Bobby answered.

“So he’s the one that made those dreadful curls.” Namjoon teased while laughing at Bobby’s expression.

They entered the place and it was full of men and women getting their hair done. Bobby walked over to a man that had light brown hair that covered his eyes. The rest followed after him.

“Hey Daesung-hyung, I brought you some customers.” Bobby said. “Guys this is Daesung-hyung he’s a great friend and he’ll do our hair.”

“Can you see??” Namjoon asked causing Kris to hit him.

“Of course I can see, I have eyes don’t I.” Daesung answered.

“I wa talking about your hair style.” Namjoon said.

“What about it? This is all the rage in Milan.” Daesung went on. “So who’s first?”

“Guys Daesung is a genius, he’s like magical.” Bobby went on but most seem skeptical.

“Let’s get done with this.” Leo mumbled as he sat on the chair.

“Hyung is so cool.” Seungcheol said.

“Hmm you have nice hair but this hair style im not feeling it, do you trust me?” Daesung asked.

“Sure.

Before

~Daesung’s magic~

AFTER

“Hyung you’re so hot!” Namjoon went on while touching the elder’s now blonde hair. “You even look less scary. This haircut really suits you. Hair really makes a big difference.”

Leo just stared at him.

“Hyung you look really good.” Seungcheol agreed while giving the older a thumbs up.

“Hakyeon’s gonna flip with this.” Jaebum went on. “But you know in a good way.”

“Get prepared for tonight.” Kris said. “I have a feeling you’re not gonna sleep.”

“Hyung looks so cool. Me next!” Bobby insisted while sitting down.

Before

~Daesung’s magic~

After

“Wow Daesung-ssi really does miracles. You don’t look like a deranged rabbit anymore. You actually look pretty good.” Namjoon went on.

“I’ll take that as a compliment. Now I’m gorgeous like Leo hyung.” Bobby answered.

“Hey you and Leo-hyung are on two different levels.” Namjoon went on.

“But you’re both above Namjoon and that’s all that matters.” Jaebum teased as he sat down to go next. “Im above you two even without a haircut.”

Before

~Daesung’s magic~~

after

 

“Dude you’re magical. This guy was a 6 at best now he’s a ten!” Namjoon asked Daesung that just rolled his eyes.

Jaebum just laughed and smiled smugly. “I’ve always been a ten.”

“Hyung that color really suits you.” Seungcheol added.

“Thanks Puppy.” Jaebum said smiling while patting Seungcheol’s head.

“Hyung you look dope!” Bobby added.

Leo just gave a thumbs up.

“Ok make me beautiful Daesung.” RapMon said while sitting on the chair.

“That’s impossible.” Jaebum teased earing himself a glare from the composer.

Before

~Daesungs magic~

After

“What kind of sorcery is this? You turned a -5 to an eight! How is that even possible?!” Jaebum asked an annoyed Daesung. While Namjoon just laughed.

“Hyung you look amazing.” Seungcheol added.

“I know I can’t believe this is me. No wonder you dye your hair all the time Kris.” Namjoon said looking at himself in the mirror surprised.

“I never thought I’d say this but hyung you look really handsome.” Bobby said while smiling.

“Why thank you Bobby, you too. Kris hyung is your turn and please do something else than just dyeing it blonde again.” Namjoon said as he pushed Kris to the seat.

“Why don’t you dye it dark?” Jaebum suggested. “Itll make you look younger”.

 “Are you saying I look old?” Kris asked the other.

“Yeah, besides I’ve only seen you bald then blonde again. Plus give your poor hair a break.” Jaebum added.

Before

~Daesungs magic~~

After

“Dude Im sorry but you look so younger. You look good with dark hair.” Jaebum said.

“Hyung you look oddly y.” Bobby said while stepping back. “I hate you look good with any style. Daesung shave his head, maybe he looks bad that way.” Bobby joked.

“Everything except bald suits him.” Jaebum teased.

“Hyung this suits you a lot.” Seungcheol added. “You look like an actual adult.”

“True.” Leo added.

“Dude you were ok before but now damn if you weren’t a clumsy giant I would hit on you.” Namjoon said and Kris tried hard not to laugh.

“Thanks I guess.”

“Now me! Im ready for my great transformation.” Seungcheol said excited.

After a two minutes

Before and after

.

“Im done” Daesung said.

“What??” Seungcheol asked confused.

“I just trimmed your bangs a bit. You already look good.” Daesung explained.

“But…”

“He has a point puppy I don’t think you can look better than you do now.” Jaebum added.

~Meanwhile at the park~~

*Instagram notification*

All of the moms phones rang and there in the Instagram was a pictures of their husbands new look.

“Oh my god, Im dead. Taekwoon’s blonde I can’t take it.” Hakyeon said while fainting. Jeonghan ran to his side to help him.

“Damn they all look good. But my bunny especially.” Hanbin pointed out.

“Jinyoung just kept staring at the phone in disbelief.

“Wow.” Was the only thing that came out of the Kim brothers mouth.