Fluff

I love my Family (family au)

Hey guys, it's the newest chapter!!!!!! This chapter actually includes something that you guys have really been asking me for but I won't dabble in anymore info.

Continue!!!!!!!!!


Taekwoon just stared at the thermometer in his hands, over 100. It was official, Hakyeon was sick. Even though it was clearly obviously if you saw him, his body temperature was high besides he was cold and how he barely opened his eyes and talked with a raspy voice.

“You’re staying home Hakyeon.” Taekwoon said.

“But today I was supposed to train the new girl group Binnie was talking about, they chose my choreography out of all the best choreographers. I can’t just….” Hakyeon said.

“No, you’re staying, your assistant knows the dance right?” Taekwoon asked and Hakyeon nodded. “She can teach them.”

“But…”

“No buts.” Taekwoon said. “I’ll stay and take care of you.”

“I wanna stay home too!” Jaehwan exclaimed. “I wanna take care of mom too!”

Hyuk was curled at his mom’s side holding his hand, just like Hakyeon would do when the younger was sick. While Wonshik kept bringing his mom his plushies to take care of him. Hongbin kept kissing Hakyeon’s head because it hurt and he thought it would take it away.

“Kids we have to go to school.” Taekwoon said.

“But what about mom??” Wonshik asked worried and the others agreed.

“I’ll take care of him.” Taekwoon answered calmly.

“Can’t we stay too?” Hongbin asked.

“No.”

“BUT DAD!!” Jaehwan whined.

“Aw I feel so loved, I feel much better now! You know what would make me feel even better?!” Hakyeon exclaimed.

“WHAT MOM?” All the kids asked.

“If you guys went to school and listened to your dad. Im feeling better don’t worry about me.” Hakyeon answered. “It’s just a cold, besides I’m strong.”

“Mom is strong remember when he fought Taeminnie’s mom and won!” Wonshik exclaimed.

“Ok mom we’ll go but dad has to pick us up early to take extra care of you.” Jaehwan negotiated.

“Ok.”

In the car.

“DAD REMEMBER TO MAKE MOM CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP WITH A LOT OF NOODLES THAT MAKES ME FEEL BETTER WHEN IM SICK.” Jaehwan exclaimed while his father was driving and taking mental notes.

“And ice cream!” Hyuk exclaimed.

“Make mom watch movies that makes me feel better.” Hongbin explained.

“Honey tea!” Wonshik exclaimed.

Taekwoon just sighed.

“Why are they acting as if I’ve never taken care of sick people before?” he thought.

Taekwoon got home and went to the room where Hakyeon was eating the burnt toast Jaehwan had made for him while watching some random show Taekwoon didn’t identify.

“How do you feel?” Taekwoon asked while sitting next to Hakyeon.

“Better cause you’re taking care of me!” Hakyeon exclaimed as he hugged his husband.

Taekwoon just smiled a shy smile.

“Ill prepare you bath.” Taekwoon said.

“Yes please! With the bubbles you bought. Will you bathe with me??” Hakyeon asked while pouting.

“Huh?”

“I always bathe with the kids when they’re sick.” Hakyeon explained.

Taekwoon just stared at him.

“Does he honestly think I’ll fall for that?” Taekwoon thought.

“Ok I will.”

“Yay I feel way better now!”

After the bath, Taekwoon helped Hakyeon get changed into a clean pair of comfortable clothes.

“Here.” Taekwoon offered some pills with water.

Hakyeon took them and drank them quickly.

“I hate medicine.” Hakyeon said while sticking out his tongue for the bad taste.

“I know but they’ll make you feel better.” Taekwoon said.

“Im bored, I hate having nothing to do….wait I can catch up on my drama!” Hakyeon exclaimed realizing the last thing instantly. “I need to know if that stupid main female lead is going with the stupid jerk male lead.”

Taekwoon just smiled at his husbands strange antics.

“I’ll go clean up the house and then make you soup.” Taekwoon said while heading to the door leaving Hakyeon in the bedroom.

“NO! I don’t want soup!” Hakyeon whined.

“You’re sick, soup is good for you.”

Hakyeon just pouted. “I wanted your special pasta, it’s been so long since I’ve had it.”

“I’ll think about it.” Taekwoon said. “Now lay down, you have to rest.”

Taekwoon got to the bed and fixed Hakyeon’s pillow to make it more comfortable.

“Kay.” Hakyeon said with a smile.

Taekwoon left the room and started to clean the whole house. Before he knew it, it was already lunch time. He went upstairs to check on his husband, and there was Hakyeon sleeping peacefully. Taekwoon just smiled and checked his husband’s forehead. It wasn’t burning hot anymore, it was just warm. Taekwoon covered Hakyeon with the thick blanket to avoid him getting cold.  And decided to spoil Hakyeon a little and made the pasta his husband wanted.

While he was cooking he heard the bell ring and on the other side was a smiling Jinyoung with Taekwoon’s kids.

“Hi hyung! I brought the kids for you! How’s Hakyeon-hyung doing?” Jinyoung asked nicely while the kids ran inside heading to see their mom.

“He’s feeling better. He’s sleeping.” Taekwoon answered.

“I see he was bragging about how “his awesome and adorable Taekwoon” was taking care of him in the group chat.” Jinyoung said with a smile.

“oh…I see.” Taekwoon said a bit embarrassed.

“Hakyeon-hyung really loves you.” Jinyoung said. “It’s cute.”

“I know, I love him too.” Taekwoon said mumbling the last one.

“Aw.” Jinyoung teased. “Oh hyung give these to Hakyeon-hyung.” Jinyoung added while giving him a huge bag full of things.

“What’s this?” Taekwoon asked.

“A special mom squad cold survival kit. There’s some of my amazing honey milk tea for throat pain. Jin-hyung made some chicken soup. Jeonghan put some weird special blanket shirt, it’s warm and fuzzy. Junmyeon put a lot of medicines and hot packs. Hanbin put in some throat candies. And Jinwoo-hyung made some sweets to cheer him up.” Jinyoung explained while pointing to all of the things.

“Thank you.”  Taekwoon said.

“Ok we’ll come visit hyung later, bye.” Jinyoung said as he left.

Taekwoon took the things to the kitchen, then went upstairs to check on the kids and Hakyeon.

He opened the door and saw his kids on the bed talking to a sleepy Hakyeon about their day and asking him about how he was feeling making Hakyeon smile and laugh. After they had eaten lunch and Hakyeon had taken his nap while the kids did their homework, Hakyeon had implored Taekwoon to watch his all-time favorite movie with him so he could feel better which they did after eating dinner and when the kids were asleep.

“You know what Taekwoon?” Hakyeon asked Taekwoon as he laid on his chest, Taekwoon turning his head to look at his husband thus prying his sight away from the movie.

“What?”

“You’re my Aaron Samuels.” Taekwoon could feel his face heating up before replying.

“Then that means you’re my Regina.”

“No! I’m your Cady.”

“Yeah, you’re my Cady.” Hakyeon smiled as he felt Taekwoon kissing the top of his head. Getting sick was the best thing that could happen to him that week aside from being better than Kibum at everything.


Cady falling into the trash can was all of you guys when you started reading this chapter.

So did this chapter satisfy your need for fluffiness? I might do these for like each couple but keyword is might.