Puppy

I love my Family (family au)

im so sorry for not updating i was full with chool work and finals but im finally free so i might be more active on this story and the prequel. im in love with sistar, exid and fiestar right now. and i cant wait for astro and wonder girls comeback plus im excited for gugudans and pink punks debu. i hope you like this chapter its a bit short but i wanted to update.


“Come on Mark! Hurry up!” Jaehwan yelled from his bike. The hyung squad were out riding bikes while Mark and Yoongi were on skate boards.

Mark ignored him and was staring at a box that was outside.

“Mark?” Minseok said, they all stared at their friend and went to his side. They saw that Mark was staring in the box, inside the box was small white puppy happily waggling his tail.

“AW is that a puppy?!” Jinhwan asked happily.

“No it’s a cat.” Yoongi said with sarcasm. “Of course it’s a dog, dummy.”

“Yoongi you’re so mean!” Jinhwan complained.

Yoongi ignored him.

“I think someone abandoned him.” Mark said.

“Well he doesn’t have a collar and he’s in a box, so yeah I guess he was left here.” Jisoo said.

“Obviously.” Yoongi said.

“How do you know it’s a boy?” Jaehwan asked. “What if it’s a girl?”

“Good point.” Mark said. “He or she is so cute.”

“It is.” Minseok said.

“Don’t call he/ she it. You could hurt he/she feelings.” Jaehwan said.

“Animals don’t have feelings.” Yoongi said.

“Yes they do.”

“No they don’t.”

“Yah stop fighting.” Jisoo said.

“We have to go home.” Minseok said.

“What are we going to do about him?” Mark asked. “We can’t just leave him here, iy about to rain and he’s too small to be by himself.”

“My mom would kill me if I take him or her.” Jaehwan said.

“If I take him home Im pretty sure my dad might kill him while just touching him.” Yoongi said. “Plus Tae and Jiminnie might hug it to death.”

“In my house we have a bulldog…..” Jinhwan started.

“NOO!! What if your dog eats Fluffy?!” Jaehwan yelled.

“Fluffy?” Jisoo asked confused.

“I thought it would be a good temporary name for him/ her plus that way we don’t have to continue wondering if Fluffy is a boy or a girl.” Jaehwan explained in a matter fact way.

“I don’t think I can take it home either, I’d have to check with my mom.” Jisoo said.

“I’ll take him home.” Mark announced taking the puppy in his hands and petting it.

“Wont your parents get mad?” Jinhwan asked.

“No, of course not.” Mark lied. To be completely he didn’t know how his parents would react.

Mark went on his skateboard to his home he carefully entered the house, just yelling he was home. He ran to his room and found Youngjae there just staring at him.

“Why is he here?” Mark thought

“Whats that?” Youngjae asked pointing at the ball of fur. “Is it a puppy?”

Mark sighed.

“Yeah but you can’t tell anyone, I don’t want to mom and dad to take him away.”

“Aww he’s so cute can I pet him??”” Youngjae asked excited.

“Sure. Just don’t tell Jackson.” Mark said giving Youngjae the puppy who couldn’t stop laughing and petting the dog happily.

“Whats his name?” Youngjae asked sweetly.

“He doesn’t have one.” Mark answered.

“Can I name him???” Youngjae asked excited.

“Sure.”

“Binky!”

No”

“Fluffy.”

“No.”

“Whitey.”

“No.”

“Pororo.”

“No.”

1 hour later.

“Coco Puff.”

“How about we just call him Coco?” Mark suggested tired from arguing with his little brother.

Meanwhile Jinyoung was worried, Mark had been locked in his room ever since he came home with his friends. Usually mark would be in the kitchen with him looking for something to eat.

“Jackson, sweetie go get Mark and your siblings. Dinner is ready.” Jinyoung said to his son who was on the table drawing.

“OK MOMMY.” Jackson yelled happily while he jumped out of his chair. “BAMBAM!! YUGYEOMIE!! DINNER IS READY!!” He shouted to the boys that were playing on their IPad

Jackson ran upstairs to Mark’s room and started knocking nonstop in a very Jackson manner.

“MARK-HYUNG OPEN THE DOOR DINNERS READY MOMMY WANTS YOU TO COME DOWN. AFFTER DINNER PLAY WITH ME IS YOUNGJAE WITH YOU? TELL HIM TO COME!”

After what was like an eternity to Jackson they slightly opened the door and Jackson barged himself in.

“Oh no.” Mark said while sighing.

“IS THAT A DOG???!!!” Jackson yelled excited. “I LOVE DOGS!”

“His name is Coco!” Youngjae exclaimed happily.

“LIKE COCO PUFFS?!! I LOVE COCO PUFFS!” Jackson exclaimed. “CAN I HOLD IT? CAN I HOLD IT? CAN I HOLD IT? PLEASE”

Jackson begged Mark.

“No.”

“PLEASE HYUNG.” Jackson went on until Mark gave the dog to him.

Then Jackson ran out of the room holding Coco and yelling “MOM MOM MOM MOMMMY!!!”

“Jackson you snitch!!” Mark yelled and Youngjae followed after him.

“What is it Jackson??” Jinyoung asked and found his son holding a white puppy.

“AW A PUPPY!!” Yugyeom and Bambam said happily touching the dog’s head patting it and cooing it.

“Jackson where did you get that dog?” Jinyoung asked.

“Mark and Youngjae were hiding it!!” Jackson said.

“You tattletale!” Mark yelled.

“Mark where did you get this dog?” Jinyoung asked.

“While I was playing with my friends I found Coco in a box abandoned. Please can we keep him?” Mark begged.

“YEAH PLEASE MOM.” All of the boys pleaded while doing their best puppy eyes and aegyo.

“Aw ok, but you have to take care of him.”

In the morning, Jaebum was waking up after a great dream he walked out of the room when he felt as if he stepped on something soft. He then saw it was poop.

“WHY THE HELL IS THERE POOP ON THE FLOOR?”


thans for reading please comment and subscribe love you guys <3