HW

I love my Family (family au)

Hi guys heres the update for the week its kinda like the prequel for the Halloween special i hope you enjoying its nice to see im not the only one whos dying with all these groups.

oMG i cant believe this fic has over 400 subs tbh i never expected to get so many when i started this story i thought id only get like 50 so this is really shocking and thank you for all your support and positive feedback.

hope you guys like this chapter comment, suscribe and upvote pleaee <3

bye <3 <3 sorry if this update isnt that funny


Both the mom and dad squad were there at Neo’s house, since they were called there. Even for dome reason Hakyeon also called Jiyong. That looked completely bored out of his mind while he played with his phone.

“So tell us Hakyeon, why are we here?” Hanbin asked.

“I bet its cause of something stupid.” Kris mumbled and was hit by his husband.

“Well if you guys must know. Do you know what day is Monday?” Hakyeon said happily.

“Yeah its Monday.” Namjoon answered.

“I know its Monday you moron. Its also Halloween!” Hakyeon exclaimed. “”So basically I called you all here so we can avoid repeating costumes, cause there’s nothing worse than copying Halloween costumes. Wait there is, copying outfits.” Hakyeon said.

“We cancelled our basketball game for this?” Jaebum said.

“Halloween is way more important than your stupid basketball game besides if we’re going to be trick or treating together we can be wearing the same costumes.” Hakyeon explained and everyone in the dad squad except Leo groaned.

Hakyeon loved Halloween, well technically he loved all holidays in general, that’s why he always went over the top with costumes and decorations. Like right now his house is surrounded by carved pumpkins and the smell pumpkin spice sweets.

“Why do we have to go trick or treating with all of you?” Bobby complained.

“Simple cause that we cover more land and more candy.” Hakyeon said with a smile.

“Just stop we decided this like in June.” Jinyoung said to the dad squad.

“So basically we have no choice.” Mino said.

“Exactly.” The mom squad said in unison.

“Just kill me now.” Kris mumbled in Chinese.

“What did you say?” Junmyeon asked.

“ Wo ai ni baobei.” Kris said with a fake smile.

“So just heads up since apparently I’m the queen of basic es according to Kibum, I’ll be a male Harley Quinn.” Hakyeon said happily. “And we all know im gonna be the best Harley ever.”

“I thought you said you would cross-dress.” Jeonghan said confused.

“Well I was going to, but I can’t.” Hakyeon said while putting on a goofy smile and putting his hands on his cheeks.”

“Why?” Jinwoo asked.

“Taekwoonie doesn’t like it when I do it in public, ill tell you guys later with more detail.” Hakyeon whispered and started giggling. And Leo just stared at him and smirked at him making Hakyeon blush a little more.

“You don’t want to know, I’m still traumatized.” Hanbin said

“How do you know?” Jinyoung asked,

“He called me in the middle of the night and I was forced to hear his incessant blah blah.” Hanbin groaned.

“Whatever Binnie so and my Taekwoonie baby will be Joker.” Hakyeon went on.

“That makes no sense!” Namjoon exclaimed

“Shut up Namjoon!” Hakyeon yelled.

“I can’t even.” Namjoon mumbled.

“So what are you guys gonna be?” Hakyeon asked again. “If you don’t have any ideas I can help!”

“Well guy who makes my brother’s life miserable, my Seunghyunnie and I will go as y vampire kings so that’s taken.” Jiyong said. “Oh and bring me refill.” He added while showing his empty glass of lemonade.

“Yeah… get it yourself.” Hakyeon said and Jiyong just shrugged and went to the kitchen.

“Well Bobby and I are going to be zombies….” Hanbin started.

“LAME.” Hakyeon said.

“You didn’t let me finish. We’re gonna be zombie rappers.” Hanbin finished,

“How creative.” Jaebum said sarcastically.

“I know right!” Bobby exclaimed not getting the sarcasm.

“Ok who else?” Hakyeon asked. “Jinyoung?”

“Umm I haven’t really thought about it. What do you think Bummie?” Jinyoung said.

“How about salt and pepper?” Jaebum joked and Jinyoung glared at him. “Im kidding how about we go as the avengers. You know I could be Nick Fury and you could be the Black Widow and the kids could be the rest of the avengers.”

“Aw that’s so cute I love it!” Jinyoung exclaimed.

“ Well we’re going as the Descendants of the sun.” Jinwoo said excited. “I loved that drama so much.”

“Aw now that’s cute!” Hakyeon exclaimed. “Why didn’t I think of that?”

“Well Kris and I are going to go as Batman and Superman. You guess who’s who.” Junmyeon said excited.

“Oh and your kids are going to be the justice league?” Seungcheol asked.

“No apparently they’re going to be Robins?” Kris answered confused.

“Like they’re going to be all the different Robins through Batman’s history.” Junmyeon explained excited. Kris just shook his head.

“At least it’s not Star Wars again.” Kris said.

“Aw that was so funny!” Jaebum said while laughing.

“Yeah! Especially Luhan as Princess Leia!” Namjoon said while dying of laughter.

“That was the best Halloween ever!” Junmyeon said with s big smile.

“What about you guys Jin?” Hakyeon asked.

“Hmm “Devils or demons” Jin answered.

“But you’re an angel!” Junmyeon said and Jin just laughed.

“Ok so fake cheonsa what about you and puppy?” Hakyeon asked.

“They’re probably gonna be teletubbies.” Kris said making everyone laugh.

“No!” Jeonghan said. “We’re going as…..i have no idea.”

“Ok ill give you some ideas you could go as Mummies, ghosts, um Morticia and Mr Adams, um y cop and prisoner, Mickey and Minnie mouse.” Hakyeon offered

“Those all .” Namjoon said.

“I have an idea.” Mino said.

“What isn’t it hyung?” Seungcheol asked.

“Like go as a pokemon trainer and a pikachu.”

“Yeah…no.” Jeonghan answered instantly.

“Ugh this is so hard!” Seungcheol complained.

“Why don’t you guys go as each other’s prince charming?” Jinwoo suggested.

“That’s perfect!” Jeonghan exclaimed happily.

“That’s so cute again why I didn’t think of that.” Hakyeon complained.

“Whatever, so Monday night we’ll divide into two teams. Mom squad will go trick or treating with the kids in this neighborhood from 5 to like 7, while the dads are on giving candy duty then later we swap. And the dad will take the kids to the neighborhood over the road otherwise known as the mother load of expensive candy!” Hakyeon explained on a white board very excited.

“I have a bad feeling about this.” Kris said.