Genie

I love my Family (family au)

DOUBLE UPDATE, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REVIEWING AND READING I CANT BEIEVE I HAVE 70 COMMENTS AND 147 SUBS, SO CLOSE TO THE 100 AND 200 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOU SUPPORT HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER TOO PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR FEEDBAC K I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS

PS:ON ANOTHER NOTE THIS IS THE OFFICIAL DADSQUAD THEME https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVNJJfLLYkY

FOR SOME REASON I CAN JUST IMAGINE THEM ROCKING TO IT.


Hanbin stared at the person in his front door confused. It was none other than his long-haired neighbor Jeonghan.

“Hi Hanbinnie, I’ve been calling you for hours. I need you to come with me. Dress sporty.” The angel said while smiling brightly, he had his long hair in a ponytail while wearing sweat pants and a basic t-shirt.

Hanbin went to get changed, for whatever reason, Jeonghan and his group of friends, thought Hanbin was a part of them, they were always annoying him to go out with them. He decided to finally put an end to all of this, since apparently ignoring them wasn’t going to work.

After changing to more comfortable clothes they went to what was supposedly Hakyeon’s dance studio. Hanbin was impressed he never thought that noisy and loud Hakyeon would own such a nice place.

They entered the building, and went to a practice room where the rest of the squad was, they were all dressed in exercise clothing.

“Binnie you’re here!” Hakyeon said excited.

“Yeah look Hakyeon-shi I’m not your friend…” Hanbin started to say but was completely ignored.

“Ok now that we’re all here, I have to announce that I signed all of us up for the school’s parent’s talent show.” Hakyeon exclaimed proudly.

“What??” Jinyoung and Jin said while pouting.

“Not again!” Junmyeon exclaimed while face palming.

Jeonghan and Hanbin just stared at them confused, not really understanding what the hell was going on.

“Come on guys! We have to do it for the school! For our kids!” Hakyeon said happily like sounding like some sort of activist leader.

“Please you probably just heard Kibum’s participating and you just want to beat him.” Junmyeon mumbled while crossing his arms.

“Jun you know I can’t let that jerk beat me.”

“Can someone please explain to us what the is going on?” Hanbin asked while putting his arms on his hips.

“Well the parents’ talent show is an event where parents participate showing off their talents and skills.” Jin explained.

“Yeah it’s basically an event to raise money for the school.” Jinyoung added.

“And Hakyeon-hyung just signed us all up for it just so he can beat his life-long nemesis.” Junmyeon added.

“You got to help me Binnie, I refuse to let that bastard beat me at dancing. Im the freaking dancing king.” Hakyeon said while showing Hanbin, Kibum’s latest Instagram post. Which was a picture of him and his friends with the hashtags #hakyeoniwillbeatyournoass, #mysquadisbetterthanyours,#thisismyyear.

“He has a face and for some reason he pisses me off, I’m in.” Hanbin said, even he didn’t understand why he was willing to [participate he usually avoided participating in group activities.

“Awesome!! We’re gonna slay!” Hakyeon exclaimed.

“Could you please stop talking like basic teenager? No adult talks like that.” Hanbin said while sighing. “So what song are we going to do?”

“Hmm we don’t know. It’s probably going to be a girl group song.” Jinyoung answered.

“Which means cross-dressing!” Hakyeon exclaimed happily.

“WHAT? NO WAY!!” Junmyeon yelled.

“Come on Jun! Do it for the team! You do it when you have with Kris, you can do it while dancing.” Hakyeon scolded Junmyeon.

“What? I thought he was one of those pure guys, looks like I was wrong. Even I haven’t done that.” Hanbin said while staring at Junmyeon as if he just did something dirty.

Junmyeon just sat on the floor while covering his face, Jeonghan started patting his back and telling him to relax.

“So what song should we do?” Jinyoung asked,

“I was thinking about doing Hello es.” Hakyeon answered excited.

“Yes!” Hanbin said as he started doing the chorus dance move. “That’s song is my jam!”

“No way! There will be kids there we can’t do that type of song!” Junmyeon said while standing up.

Hanbin and Hakyeon just pouted.

“Ok we should do Dal Shabet’s Joker!” Hakyeon exclaimed happily.

“No!” Junmyeon yelled again. Jin and Jinyoung started to eat some of the snacks Jin had prepared for them.

“Ok let’s do AOA’s Miniskirt!”

“What part about performing in front of kids do you not understand?” Junmyeon asked while face palming.

“Ok how about Gain’s Paradise lost!”

“Hell No!”

“How about Girl’s day Something?”

“Never again!!!”

“How about Sistar’s Touch ma body?”

“No.”

“Sistar’s shake it?”

“No. Child appropriate Hyung.”

“4Minute’s Hate?”

“We’re not going to support hating.”

“But you’re hating all my ideas.”

“He has a point all those songs were cool ideas.” Hanbin said.

Junmyeon just facepalmed himself once more questioning why was he even friends with these two.

“How about EXID’s Up and Down?”

“NO.”

“EXID’s Ah Yeah?”

“NO”

“EXID’S Hot Pink?”

“No.”

“Sunmi’s 24 hours?”

“That song is impossible!” Jin complained, he wasn’t the best dancer.

“Hyuna’s Im the Best?” Hakyeon asked as he started to dance the chorus move.

“NO.”

“Seriously?? You just want us to dance one of those lame pure girl group dances, they’re so basic.” Hakyeon complained.

“How about SNSD’s Genie? It’s a classic, simple cute and y.” Jeonghan proposed.

“Excellent idea Cheonsa! Dibs on Seohyun!” Hakyeon exclaimed.

“Hey guys I have a friend that could help us with costume and makeup.” Hanbin proposed.

“Really?? Thanks Binnie!” Hakyeon said while hugging the other. “This is the power of YG contacts. Come on guys we got to start practicing we’ve only got a week to master this dance!”

“Hyung are we going to have to wear heels?” Jinyoung asked.

“Hahaha….of course!”

The squad practiced all week for the performance, Hakyeon was really strict but he was a good teacher. They all bonded even more, hanging out this week. It was finally the day of the competition, they were in a room that was their makeshift changing room waiting for Hanbin’s contact to help them in their costumes.

“You all shaved your legs right?” Hakyeon asked.

“Sadly yes.” Jin answered. “It was really hard, I can’t believe girls do this all the time.”

Hanbin entered the room with two really beautiful women.

“Guys meet our costume designer, the beautiful and talented Chaerin Lee and our makeup goddess Pony.” Hanbin said as he introduced the silver haired beauty and the dark haired beauty.

“Thank you so much for helping us.” Junmyeon said nicely.

“No problem any friends of Hanbin are our friends. Now it’s time for our magic.” Chaerin said.

~After Pony’s literal makeup magic and Chaerin’s fashion magic~

“I look hot! Im hotter than most girl’s generation! Look out Yoona there’s a new hottie in town!” Hakyeon said as he checked himself in the mirror. He was wearing a black military general outfit, with a rather short skirt that showed of his legs with stockings, he was wearing a dark-haired wig with pig tails and a matching hat. He started to take a million selfies of himself.

Hanbin rolled his eyes as he stared at himself pretty proud at how he looked, wearing the same uniform but with a long blonde wig.

Jin smiled at his reflection, he really did look like a pretty girl with his long straight brunette wig. Jeonghan was worried that the skirt was too short to care much on how he looked. Jinyoung was just staring at all the makeup he was wearing worried he’d might mess it up. Junmyeon wanted to look for a hole and die, why did he have to cross-dress in the first place, those thoughts were in his mind.

“Thank you noonas we’ll make you proud.” Hanbin said respectfully towards the girl that just laughed.

“Fighting Guys! We’ll be rooting for you! We’re going to join the crowd. We know you’re going to win.” Pony said excited.

“I have to look for Dara. Win guys!” Chaerin said as they both left to join the audience in the auditorium.

Meanwhile at the auditorium, all the dad squad were there with their kids watching the performances.

“Im so excited! I wonder what song they’re going to perform!” Bobby said to Seungcheol that agreed with the latter. They were both wearing baby carriers, with their youngest on their chests.

“I’m curious, Junmyeon been in a bad week since they began practicing, I’m curious to see what’s it about.” Kris said as he held Sehun.

“I think it’ll be amazing.” JB said.

“For some reason Jin shaved his legs.” Namjoon said confused to Leo while piggybacking Kookie.

“Oh no.” Leo groaned as he realized what was going on.

“Hello People, now for our next act we have DopeChainedupOmgJustRIGhtXOXOAnthem? Well this group performing Genie!” Leeteuk the school’s principal exclaimed while smiling.

Suddenly the song started playing, then Jeonghan started dancing taking Taeyeon’s part starting the song the Junmyeon followed looking so embarrassed the Jinyoung and it went on like that. They all danced in perfect synch, in the front was Hakyeon, Hanbin and Jinyoung being the better dancers.

“WOW BABE ROCK IT!! MY WIFE IS AMAZING! SLAY BINNIE! SLAY BINNIE! I LOVE YOU BAE!” Bobby yelled like some crazy fan boy.

Junhoe covered his face embarrassed. While his siblings were copying their dad’s actions.

“JIN BABE YOU’RE SO HOT!! I LOVE YOU BABY! I LOVE YOU!” Namjoon yelled like a fan boy supporting his husband. Hoseok and Taehyung copied his actions. Yoongi stared at them as if they were crazy and acted like he didn’t know any of them.

JB and Seungcheol were more discrete while supporting their husbands, simply swaying to the music while clapping nonstop. Their children were louder than them.

Kris was trying really hard to not burst out laughing like a psycho, instead with one hand he started to record the whole performance on his phone for future reference and humiliation. He even had Minseok helping him while filming on the tablet.

Leo just took one look while turning around trying to ignore the performance, he even tried leaving but his friends stopped him.

“Wow Mommy looks so pretty.” Jaehwan said.

And his siblings nodded in agreement.

At the end they won.

Hakyeon said while holding the trophy.

“I want to thank God and my supportive family, and my amazing squad without you none of this would have been possible. And IT KIBUM! I WIN AGAIN!”

Everyone just stared at Hakyeon’s outburst.

~Afterwards~

“Bae you slayed, hey I was thinking maybe we could go home and have some fun while you’re dressed that way.” Bobby said while hugging his husband while winking.

“We’ll see.” Hanbin teased while hugging his kids.

Seungcheol gave Jeonghan flowers, being the sweetheart he is.

JB went on and on complimenting Jinyoung who seemed to be enjoying all the attention.

“Jinie you look amazing drag suits you.” Namjoon said as he continued to whisper some other things that made Jin blushed a slight pink. Yoongi wanted to hide from embarrassment.

“Don’t say a word.” Junmyeon said as he saw Kris smiling.

Kris just hugged his husband playing nice with his husband…for now.

Meanwhile Hakyeon’s kids complimented their mom making him feel amazing. Leo looked so embarrassed like he wanted to die.

“Let’s go celebrate!” Hakyeon exclaimed excited.

“Yeah!” Everyone exclaimed happily except Leo.

“Leo’s paying!” Hakyeon exclaimed as payback for not saying anything on how he looked, Leo silently groaned.