Operation Protect from Hakyeon

I love my Family (family au)

Hey everyone whats up? I cant believe that this story has 106 subs thank you so much for reading. I love reading your comments so tell me are you team #dadsquad or #momsquad? Also a hint the next chapter will feature a sunbae of one of the moms


Hakyeon rolled out of bed while covering himself with his blanket. It was Saturday, in other words his personal “Me” day. So who the hell was ringing his door at 12 pm of the afternoon? Its still too early for him to even be up. He walked well dragged himself downstairs to open the door, to see who dared to disrupt his slumber. The whole point on Taekwoon taking the kids to the park is so he could spend all day in bed.

 Hakyeon opened the door slowly and saw that on the other side were his “friends”. If they were really his friends then they would have left him sleep and relax.

“What do you want?!” Hakyeon barked at the trio. They all rolled their eyes used to their hyung’s diva antics.

“Well I made some lasagna. And I thought since the guys are taking care of the kids. We could get to know the neighbors.” Jin explained calmly.

“Hyung are you just waking up?” Jinyoung asked while staring at Hakyeon’s bed hair.

“Unlike you I have a job, and Saturdays are my sacred rest day.” The male diva answered.

“So are you going to come with us?” Junmyeon asked while showing off his sweet smile.

“I’m only going so I can see the hot neighbor. Give me like 10 minutes.” Hakyeon said while letting his friends in.

~~one hour later~~

Hakyeon came down the stairs all dressed up while smiling.

“What took you so long?” Jinyoung asked irritated. “You said ten minutes not an hour!”

“Chill Jinyoung, you can’t rush beauty.” Hakyeon said. “Let’s get going.”

Jin and Junmyeon just sighed as they stood up and all walked out of the oldest’s house and started walking toward the Choi-Yoon household.

Midway Hakyeon asked. “Why are we doing this again? I don’t remember anyone showering me with free food when I came here.”

“Maybe its because you’re rude.” Jinyoung said.

“And dramatic.” Jin mumbled.

“Don’t forget egotistic and annoying.” Junmyeon said.

“Shut up! You all love me.”’Hakyeon answered.

When they finally arrived at the house Jinyoung knocked the door a few times until Jeonghan answered the door. He was wearing a ponytail and smiled when he saw the visitors.

“Hi.”Jeonghan said as he smiled.

“Hey I hope we’re not interrupting something. I just made some lasagna and wanted to give you some.” Jin said politely.

“Oh no, I was just fixing some things around the house since my husband and kids went to check out the park.” Jeonghan answered.

“Shoot and I wanted to see that hot guy again.” Hakyeon mumbled and was hit by Junmyeon by the elbow. “Ow!”

“I mean. Aw! Too bad!” Hakyeon said as everyone was staring at him due to his outburst.

“If you want we could keep you company.” Jinyoung said.

“Really? I’d love that! Please come in. Feel at home.”Jeonghan said as he opened the door wider and let the quartet in.

The house was big and was very nicely decorated.

“Such a nice place you have.” Jin said.

“Thank you so much.” Jeonghan thanked

“Damn this house looks like it belongs on Pinterest.” Hakyeon exclaimed without thinking causing everyone to stare at him embarrassed.

“Hahaha thank you, I guess that was the idea when I decorated it.” Jeonghan answered laughing.

They all went to the dining table.

“This look delicious. Have you guys eaten?” Jeonghan asked.

“No, Im starving.” Hakyeon exclaimed.

“Haha we should eat this.” Jeonghan said while taking the pan to the kitchen, Junmyeon went to help serve the lasagna.

“Would you like anything to drink? I have soda, water, lemonade…” Jeonghan asked before he was interrupted.

“Lemonade please but with four ice cubes, no more no less.” Hakyeon said. Jinyoung just sighed while face palming himself.

“Why do you always have to be so rude?” Jin asked Hakyeon.

“Im not rude, I said please.”          Hakyeon answered while acting innocent.

Afterwards they all ate in a very awkward silence.

“So Jeonghan what dó you do for a living?” Hakyeon asked while staring at the longhaired man.

“I write for a home and child care magazine.” Jeonghan answered.

“Oh that explains why you’re so good at decorating.” Jin said.

“I guess, and what do you guys do?” Jeongahn asked.

“I own a restaurant.” Jin replied. “Come by anytime.”

“Im a homemaker.” Junmyeon answered.

Hakyeon fake coughed and mumbled. “Soccer mom.” Junmyeon just glared at Hakyeon.

“I’m a writer.” Jinyoung said and Hakyeon coughed again and mumbled.

“Hasn’t written anything but Stony fanfiction.”

“I own a dance studio. Im also a dance instructor, I teach various styles of dancing from hiphop to jazz. I also give classes for kids, so sign your kids up for some fun.” Hakyeon said sounding like some commercial.

“Oh that’s amazing. Some of my kids love dancing.” Jeonghan said smiling.

“Are you for real? I mean you always smile like you’re a baby or something.” Hakyeon said without thinking.

Junmyeon just sighed. “Please forgive him. Hakyeon-hyung doesn’t have a filter so he says anything without thinking.”

“You make it sound likes it a bad thing. Im just honest.” Hakyeon said. “But on a more important note. Did you follow my special advice for Kris?”

Junmyeon just nodded.

“Did it work? It always worked on my Taekwoon. It makes him super happy whenever I do it.” Hakyeon said to Junmyeon, while Jeonghan was starting to blush.

“Are they talking about…?” Jeonghan thought embarrassed.

“Well he was a bit skeptical at first. But at the end he said he really enjoyed it.” Junmyeon answered calmly.

Hakyeon turned to see Jeonghan and saw his flushed face. He started to laugh.

“You have such a dirty mind for an angel faced person! You thought we were talking about , weren’t you?” Hakyeon exclaimed while laughing his off.

Jeonghan just turned red in embarrassment.

“It’s too early for us to talk about bedroom affairs. I gave some massage tips for Junmyeon’s husband cause he’s been stressed. I always knew you were ert. Its always the quiet ones that are into the freaky stuff.” Hakyeon continued.

“No im not!” Jeonghan exclaimed red.

The rest of the guys started laughing beacause of how flustered the youngest was.

“Oh I was just teasing before, but due to reaction I might actually think its true. So what are you into? ? ?” Hakyeon continued teasing making Jeonghan turn an even brighter shade of red.

“Stop teasing him.” Junmyeon said while trying not to chuckle.

“But it’s fun.”

“I know for a fact that if anyone here is a ert. It has to be you.” Jinyoung said.

“What? Me?” Hakyeon exclaimed dramatically.

“Yes you. Don’t forget that I found those handcuffs in your room that time I helped you cleaned.” Jinyoung said.

“That’s nothing compared to Jin and Hobo roleplaying.” Hakyeon exclaimed making Jin turn red and Jeonghan feeling awkward.

“Well…well…well Junmyeon crossdresses!!” Jin confessed making Junmyeon turn red. Shocking everyone else.

“Wow Jun I never knew you had that in you. I feel strangely betrayed as your best friend.” Hakyeon admitted.

Jeonghan just felt so awkward and it didn’t understand what the hell was going on.

“You promised you’d never tell anyone! It was only one time! Well, Jinyoung has done it in public places!” Junmyeon said causing everyone to gasp.

Jinyoung just turned red.

“Ok it’s your turn.” Hakyeon said towards Jeonghan. “You know our dirty secrets, so it’s only fair if you tell us one of yours. We’re not leaving till you tell us one.”

Jeonghan sighed “We’ve actually tried….”

“Tried what??” Hakyeon said excited.

“We filmed ourselves doing it.”

“YOU CALL HAVING “IT” ?” Hakyeon exclaimed.

“YOU HAVE A TAPE!” Jinyoung exclaimed surprised. “Seriously?!”

Jeonghan just nodded his face all red and embarrassed.

“No way! Do you still have it?” Jin asked.

And once again Jeonghan nodded embarrassed.

“Dude you’re hardcore. I’d never film myself. Welcome to the group, we’re the coolest people you’ll ever meet.” Hakyeon said while putting his arm around Jeonghan that looked like he wanted to die.

“Oh no he saw Mean Girls again.” Junmyeon sighed.

“I feel bad for Jeonghan, hes trapped forever.” Jin said.

“We have to make sure Hakyeon doesn’t ruin him.” Jinyoung said and they all nodded.