Cooties

I love my Family (family au)

So sorry for not uploading ive had phone and wifi problenas im uploading this on my phone which is why its looks different than usual im back at college plus im dying with so many comebacks ;//; hopefully ill upload the first chapter of the prequel tomorrow or monday i might start uploading on weekdays since thst why i can uuse the universitys wifi to upload it 


 

“Girls have cooties!” Junhoe said in a matter of fact way.

“Whats cooties?” Sehun asked.

“It’s…um cooties, girls have them and they make you sick.” Junhoe went on. “That doesn’t sound right.” Seungkwan said.

Since that conversation, Sehun started to consider his friends words, according to Junhoe’s knowledge, passed down to him by his Uncle Seungri, all little girls had cooties, if you were too close to girls they would infect you. Older noonas outgrew their cooties.

In this instant, he was waiting for his mom to pick them up from uncle Hakyeon’s dance class, Jongin, Tao and himself saw Yixing dancing one day and they wanted to try it out. Plus Hyuk, Yugyeom and Bambam were going too. So it was mostly for fun.’

“Want some snacks??”Hyuk said while offering some cookies. Sehun just took the cookies as he was sitting with a sleepy Tao on his legs. “I hope Kookie and Hansol join it would be so much more fun if they join.” Bambam said happily while dancing around. “Me too!” Hyuk said. Sehun wasn’t really paying attention to his friends, he was staring at his brother who was talking to a girl that looks like a chipmunk. “Sehun-hyung your mom is here!” Yugyeom yelled from the window.

“Mom!! Jongin likes a girl!” Tao exclaimed while giggling. “Tao!!” Jongin yelled. “A girl?? Whats her name?” Junmyeon answered smiling, he always thought how adorable kids are when they “fall in love”. “Umm Sina?” Tao answered confused “Her name is Sana dummy.” Jongin said while glaring at his brother. “She looks like a chipmunk and she speaks funny. And she has cooties. I don’t like her! I don’t want jongninie close to her!” Sehun confessed almost going to tantrum mode. “She and some other girls are Yugyeom’s and Bambam’s cousins or something like that.” Yixing piped in as he was playing with his mom’s phone playing some piano game. “I see.”

Junmyeon said while smiling, they had just arrived home and went straight to the kitchen, where as the homemaker he was, had snacks ready for his babies. The beagle triplets plus Kyungsoo were at a music class and Minseok and Luhan were at Soccer practice. Picking them up was Kris’s job.

While the kids were eating cookies and milk, Junmyeon was on Instagram and saw Jinyoung’s update a picture of him and his kids with some little girls. “Tao which one is Sana?” Junmyeon asked the panda boy. Sehun stared at the phone and pointed to the girl in pig tails. “That one! The one that looks like chipmunk. Her voice sounds annoying.” Sehun said. “Don’t be mean Hunnie.” Jongin said mad. “She’s not here!” Sehun replied. “Aw she’s so cute. I ship it. I can’t believe I’m shipping my kid with another kid, she’s so cute.” Junmyeon rambled while liking the picture. “Mom what are you talking about?” asked a confused Yixing. “Nothing Xing Xing.” Junmyeon replied with a smile. “I just had an idea.”


 

“So you’re setting our 4 year old son with another 4 year old?” Kris asked with an arched eyebrow, looking at Junmyeon as if he were disappointed, he was in the door watching his husband getting his kids dressed. “Jongin is three and a half Kris. Get your ages straight.” Junmyeon said as he continued dressing the youngest in cute pastel sweaters. “Its official you’re insane. I knew Hakyeon was contagious.” Kris sighed. “Is Jinyoung actually ok with your idea?” “Yes he is. Plus I’m going to meet his little sister, the girls’ mother. And that way the cousins get to play with each other. While Jongin makes his move.” Junmyeon answered while combing his kids’ hair. “What moves he’s 4?!!” Kris spat. “Three and a half, Kris. Keep up.” “Kill me.” Kris muttered in Chinese. “I don’t wanna go.” Sehun said. “I wanna stay with daddy.” “Oh come on baby it’ll be fun.”

“This is not fun.” Sehun said. They were at Jinyoung’s house in the living room, they were playing with Yugyeom, Youngjae and Bambam. While Mark was walking around the house and Jackson followed him around chattering away. And his mom and his uncle Jinyoung were talking and talking. In Sehun’s mind gossiping or talking is so boring. He was so jealous right now his other brothers got to go eat ice cream with their dad, while he was stuck playing puzzles. “Whats wrong Hunnie?” Youngjae asked Sehun. “Im bored.” Sehun confessed lying on his back. “Haha poor Hunnie.” Youngjae smiled and started to tickle the poker face kid to cheer him up and he started to laugh. “Stop!” Sehun yelled while laughing.

Around that time the door was being knocked and Jinyoung and Mark went to get it. On the other side was Jinyoung’s younger sister Jihyun with a swarm of little girls. “Hey Oppa!” The woman said in a loud voice. “Jihyo I’m right here, you don’t have to speak so loud.” “Sorry.” The woman said while entering. “Girls say hi to Uncle Jinyoung and your cousins.” “HI UNCLE JINYOUNG~” The girls all said in harmony except the two babies. “Oh you have visitors? Isn’t that Junmyeon-oppa?” Jihyo asked when she saw Junmyeon.

“Haha, yeah it is. He was casually here.” Jinyoung said. “Hi oppa!” Jihyo said happily. “Hi Jihyo. Wow are all these girls yours?”I didn’t know you were married.” Junmyeon said staring at all the girls of different ages. “She’s not” “Im not” Jinyoung and Jihyo said at the same time. “Im not married, they’re all adopted, but they are mine.” Jihyo said happily. “She’s still as single as ever.” Jinyoung teased. “All Guys are jerks anyways who needs them.” Jihyo said. “Am I jerk?” Jinyoung asked. “All straight guys are jerks.” Jihyo corrected. “I know a lot of gay guys that are jerks.” Jinyoung said. “All guys except you are jerks.” “Junmyeon isn’t a jerk.” Jinyoung teased winning a glare from Jihyo.

“Girls say hi to Mr. Kim he’s an old friend of your uncle.” Jihyo said ignoring her brother completely. “Hi Mr. Kim~~”The girls said. “Junmyeon-oppa, these are my oldest Nayeon, Jungyeon and Momo. Then there’s Mina, Sana and Daehyun. And then the babies Chaeyoung and Tzuyu. Momo, Mina and Sana are Japanese I adopted them when I visited Tokyo and Tzuyu’s Taiwanese, adopted here a few months ago.” Jihyo explained. “Wow eight girls. They must be a handful. I have ten boys. But I only brought the youngest. The rest are with their father.” Junmyeon said with a smile. “10 KIDS!! AND THEYRE ALL YOURS??!!! DIDN’T IT HURT LIKE CRAZY?!” Jihyo asked surprised. “Forgive her Junmyeon, she saw Yenny give birth and she’s traumatized for life. That’s why she adopted.” Jinyoung said. “Don’t worry about it. The boys next to Youngjae are Sehun and Jongin. The one with Bambam is Tao.” Junmyeon said. “I still can’t believe you had ten kids. Didn’t you and your husband had something else to do?” “Jihyo lets go eat.” Jinyoung said while dragging his sister to the kitchen. “Girls go play with the boys.” “Hahaha Park Family.” Junmyeon said while following the siblings.

“Mark-oppa play with us!” Jungyeon and Nayeon said in unison while trying to get his attention, he was playing on his IPad. Mark was ignoring them, he was about to attack in Clash of Clans. “I want to play.” Momo said with an accent. Mark sighed and gave her the iPad. “Hey we wanted to play! And you just ignored us! You’re so mean! “ Jungyeon complained while pouting. “Why do you only like Momo??!!” Nayeon complained while pouting. Momo’s not annoying like you two.” Mark answered. “You’re the worst oppa ever.” Nayeon snapped. “Im ok with that.” Mark said. “I’d rather play with Jackson than you guys.” “Oppa you’re never getting a girlfriend.” Jungyeon said. “Aw I love you Mark-hyung. We’re so close. I love you hyung.” Jackson said while hugging Mark. Nayeon and Jungyeon just rolled their eyes.

Yugyeom was staring at the baby girls that were being cooed by Youngjae. “Hyung play with me.” Yugyeom said trying to get Youngjae’s attention but didn’t noticed him because he was playing with Tzuyu and Chaeyeong. Yugyeom pouted and went to play with himself. “Hey! Wanna play?” Dahyun said while poking his cheek repeatedly. B

ambam, Mina and Sana were dancing some random ballet thing. While Tao went to join Dahyun poking Yugyeom. Jongin wanted to play with Bambam and they girls but Sehun, kept holding him down so he wouldn’t go. “Why can’t I play?” Jongin asked. “You’ll get those girls cooties!” Sehun said. “Girls don’t have cooties.” “Yes they do.” Sehun said. “Junhoe said so.” “I don’t think cooties exist, I wanna play.” “You’re gonna leave me alone.” Sehun said with his eyes watering up. “Just come with me.” “Ok.” They went to play with the other kids. But Mina started hiding behind her sister. “Whats wrong?” Bambam asked confused. “Haha Mina gets shy shy shy when she sees boys.” Sana laughed. “But I’m a boy and she doesn’t do that.” “You’re not a boy you’re a baby.” Sana said. “Im a big boy!” Bambam said. “But we’re taller than you.” “Yah!” “Hahaha Bambam is cute when he’s angry.” Sana said while laughing. “Hahaha Sana you’re so funny.” Jongin agreed while he’s about to put his hand on Sana’s shoulder. “Don’t touch her, you’ll get cooties.” Sehun yelled while dramatically jumping to avoid Jongin touching the girl.

Sehun and Junhoe didn’t outgrow their cooties phobia till late elementary school.

I promise ill try to get my life together to upload regularly again btw im dying twice, lee hi vixx, 17 lovelyz especially lee his album ;//; yg stan at heart and just turned winner trash plus my ub queen making a comebqck  jessica and bts with fire with aoa and akmu yes i know i have a problem ;///; hahaha rambling see you soon i will uplod soon  oh yeah comment subscribe and upvote and thank you for your patience and love shy shy shy ♡♡♡ love you guys