Carnation

I love my Family (family au)

hi guys sorry for not updating, school leaves me tired and lazier than usual but heres a small littke update the next one will be londer i promise


Hakyeon glared at Jin with an intense glare. Jin felt the hateful gaze on himself, but he didn’t understand why the elder was mad at him. Did he forget to answer one of his text messages or did he forget one of the useless friendship anniversary. The rest of the mom squad could feel the tension in the room.

“You succubus, you seduced my child.” Hakyeon spat.

“What?” Jin asked confused.

“My kid is in love with you or least he thinks he is.” Hakyeon continued.

“Ooh, just got interesting.” Hanbin said while eating the snacks Hakyeon prepared for tyhem.

“What?” Jin asked even more confused.

“Seriously?” Jeonghan asked shocked.

“Yes! Jaehwan is “in love” with Jin. All he does is talk about how pretty and nice he is” Hakyeon explained. “Its annoying.”

“You seduced a ten year old.” Junmyeon said while laughing.

“Aw that cute, you’re his first crush.” Jinwoo said.

“it wasn’t on purpose!” Jin exclaimed.

“Oh please it’s your fault for being too nice and pretty.” Hakyeon spat.

“Aw how cute puppy love.” Jinyoung said,

 

“It’s not cute, I’m worried about my baby.” Hakyeon said.

“Why?” Hanbin asked. “It’s just a silly little crush.”

“I’m worried about him getting his little heart broken. He’s a very sensible child.” Hakyeon said.

“Chill, he just thinks Jin-hyung is pretty.” Jeonghan said while grabbing another snack. “He’s not asking for his hand in marriage.”

Hakyeon shook his head and said exasperated.

“You guys just don’t get it!”

“Hey Jin, you carpooled this week. Has Jaehwan acted weird around you?” Jinyoung asked ignoring his friend.

“Well he has been really well behaved. And he’s been giving me things like flowers and candies.”

“WHAT TYPE OF FLOWERS?!” Hakyeon asked suddenly scaring Jinwoo who spilled his drink.

“Chill.” Hanbin said.

“On one day he gave me a daisy and another a carnation I think, I don’t know about flowers.” Jin said causing Hakyeon to drop his jaw.

“What? I don’t get it.” Jeonghan asked.

“Ditto.” Junmyeon agreed.

“Taekwoon sends me a bouquet of flowers every week, and I thought some were missing but Bora thought I was crazy.” Hakyeon explained.

“Oh, so your son stole some of your flowers so he could give it to his crush.” Jinwoo deducted and then he squeals. “That’s so cute.”

 

“How’s Yoongi been doing?” Junmyeon asked his brother.

“He’s been under the weather.”

“Well id be under the weather too, if one of my best friends is trying to court my mom.” Hanbin added.

“Have you talked to Jaehwan?” Jinyoung asked Hakyeon.

“I have! I told him that Jin’s too old for him!” Hakyeon exclaimed. “But he doesn’t think he’s old.”

“Maybe cause I’m not old!” Jin spat.

“Yes you are.” Hakyeon argued. “I also told him that you’re married with kids, again he says he doesn’t care. I even had Taekwoon talk to him with the whole stupid half-vampire thing. He says that you guys can be like Twilight.”

“Half-vampire?” Jinwoo asked confused.

“It’s a long story.” Junmyeon said.

“Well apparently, he is your kid. He can’t take no as an answer.” Hanbin said. “He’s persistent.”

 

At that moment Taekwoon came home with the kids, the kids ran in looking for Hakyeon with their ice cream.

“Oh speak of devil’s spawn.” Hanbin mumbled and Hakyeon elbowed him.

“My taekwonnie is an angel.” Hakyeon said.

“I was talking about you.”

Hakyeon glared at him. Jaehwan ran over to Jin with a huge smile on his face.

“Hi Uncle Jin! You look really pretty today but you always look pretty.” Jaehwan said sweetly.

“Aw so cute!!” Jeonghan and Jinwoo exclaimed.

“Aw thank you Jaehwannie.” Jin said and Jaehwan smiled even wider and started to talk about how he chose strawberry ice cream because it reminded him of Jin.

Hakyeon just glared at Jin, looking like he was close to strangling him.

“Relax.” Taekwoon said softly to his husband. “He’ll eventually grow out of it. Besides its cute, he reminds me of you, when we met. All cute and lovey dovey.”

Hakyeon just smiled and said.

“Well of course he’s my baby after all.”


comment andd subscribe n.nCa