sleepover pt 2

I love my Family (family au)

hi sorry for not uploading i was in exams i did relatively well


The boys were playing video games, most specifically Mario Kart, in the living room. Yoongi’s siblings were also there mostly to just see the video games.

Jaehwan was pouting, he wanted to play but for some reason Yoongi kept ignoring his pleads to let him play too.

“Come on Yoongi! I wanna play too! Why are you being so mean to me?!” Jaehwan whined as Yoongi gave the controller to Jisoo.

“Cause you basically confessed that you have a thing for his mom.” Minseok said while playing.

“Why does that make you mad?” Jaehwan asked Yoongi who just ignored him.

“Dad says Yoongi-hyung has a mom complex!” Hoseok stated in matter fact way while butting into the conversation.

“A what?” asked a confused Jinhwan.

“MOM COMPLEX!” Hoseok repeated himself.

“What’s that?” Jinhwan asked again confused.

“Dad says its cause Yoongi loves mom a bit too much and he doesn’t like sharing mom.” Hoseok explained.

“Basically he wants to marry his mom but his dad is in the way.” Seunghoon explained while laughing.

“Exactly.” Hoseok agreed.

“That’s weird.” Jisoo said.

“We know believe me we know.” Minseok said.

“Yah! Shut up!” Yoongi snapped annoyed.

“Yoongi! Watch your manners!” Jin scolded while checking on the children.

Yoongi huffed and pouted a bit.

“What are you guys doing here? I told you guys not to bother my friends.” Yoongi said towards his little brothers.

“We’re not bothering your friends, we’re bothering you.” Hoseok said with a witty smile.

And all of Yoongi’s friends started laughing at Hoseok’s outburst. While Yoongi just glared at him.

“Looks like today is make gummy bear mad day.” Namjoon said while staring at Yoongi’s pouty face and patting his head.

“Don’t call me that.” Yoongi said.

“Gummy bear-hyung~” Taehyung and Jimin sang.

“Lord give me patience.” Yoongi mumbled.

“Hey hyungs do you guys wanna see Yoongi’s baby pictures?!” Hoseok said excited while pulling out a huge baby blue picture album.

“Don’t you dare Hoseok!!” Yoongi yelled but he was too late.

There it was his little brother showing off his baby pictures to his friends.

“Oh my god you were so cute!” Jinhwan squealed.

“Wow you were always a bitter.” Mark said.

“Aw you were really small.” Jaehwan said.

“I know there’s a picture of him somewhere.” Hoseok said while passing the album pictures.

Yoongi groaned.

“Hobi I swear to god, if you don’t stop I will kill you!” Yoongi threatened but Hoseok was completely unfazed.

 

The boys were in Yoongi’s room telling “scary stories”.

“And then he turned around…” Jisoo said while holding the flashlight under his chin to make it look brooding. “To find that there was no milk! DUN, DUN DUN!”

“So he had to eat his cereal with…….. Orange juice!”

“THE HORROR!” Jaehwan and Jinhwan yelled.

“That’s lame.” Yoongi commented.

“That’s not even scary you wimps.” Seunghoon said as he stared at Jaehwan and Jinhwan.

“I’ll tell you a scary story.” Yoongi said

And then he started telling in great detail the story of the great Slenderman, scaring some of his friends. While Mark fell asleep along with Minseok.

“But like hoe tall is the Slenderman?” A scared Jinhwan asked.

“Is he taller than Uncle Kris?” Jaehwan asked.

“Yeah he’s so tall, he makes Uncle Kris looks short.” Yoongi said and his friends gasped.

“And what does Slenderman do to the kids he kidnaps?” Seunghoon asked.

“Nobody knows.” Yoongi said.

“Oh great now I won’t be able to sleep.” Jisoo complained.

 

“Yoongi I can’t sleep.” Jaehwan poked at a sleeping Yoongi that groaned.

“Go to sleep Jaehwan.”

“I can’t I’m too scared.” Jaehwan answered.

“Yoongi groaned and got up.

“And what do you want me to do about that?” Yoongi asked

“Can you make me warm milk? My mom always gives me warm milk when I can’t sleep.” Jaehwan said pouting.

Yoongi groaned but got out of bed and dragged the other with him out the room. Then the rest of the squad woke up and wanted warm milk too causing Yoongi to sigh.

He wasn’t made to be a host.

“YOONGI ITS SLENDERMAN!!!” Jaehwan yelled there at the Kitchen was a huge figure.

All the kids started screaming off the top of their lungs, causing the figure to drop a lot of things and eventually Mark decided to be the rational one and to turn on the lights.

“Oh it’s just your dad.” Seunghoon said while staring at him

“You kids scared him! I just wanted some cake!” Namjoon whined childishly clad in his Ryan bear pajama.

“What’s going on?” Jin asked while carrying a sleepy Jungkook and holding a crying Jimin’s hand.

“MR KIM SCARED US!” Seunghoon exclaimed while pointing at him. “WE THOUGHT HE WAS SLENDERMAN.”

“What? Kris is Asian Slenderman. Besides you kids scared me!” Namjoon argued.

“Stop it. Did you kids tell scary stories?” Jin asked.

“It was Seunghoon’s idea!” Jinhwan exclaimed while pointing at the other.

“Snitch!” Seunghoon mumbled.

Jin just sighed.

“Joonie help me with Jimin, ill handle this.” Jin said and Namjoon nodded taking the crying child in his arms and soothing him.

“Kids sit on the table.” Jin said and he put Kookie in his special chair. The boy sleeping and bobbing his head. And went to the kitchen

After a while, Jin came back with a try of mugs and cookies.

“Drink this boys.” Jin said sweetly.

“Thank you.” They all said and drank their drinks.

“It’s so good!” Jinhwan said.

“What is it?” Jisoo asked.

“Warm milk with honey.” Jin answered sweetly. “Now after this go to bed, boys ok.”

“Yes!”

 

“Mom!” Jaehwan yelled excited to his mom there picking him up the next day.

“Jaehwannie!” Hakyeon exclaimed while hugging the child. “I missed you so much.”

“Me too.”

“Did you have fun sweetie?”

“Yeah! Mom can I tell you something?”

“Pf course, tell me.”

“I think I’m in love!”

“What? When? How? You’re still a baby. Who?” Hakyeon asked confused.

“Uncle Jin!” Jaehwan exclaimed. “He’s so pretty and nice. And he made me warm milk and honey…..” Jaehwan explained the million reasons as to why he loved Jin while a not so happy gummy bear glared at him.


sorry its not funnny