Dork

I love my Family (family au)

Hey guys here i am updating, im back in classes u.u so well i hope you like the new chapter

sorry im not good with fluff

haha so i decided that in a few days ill open a space where you guys can submit your questions for the next q/a, so think of things you want to ask me or the characters.

love you guys <3, please comment, upvote and subscibe <3<3 im shocked at all the views this story has and i feel like this story will never send


Junmyeon smiled happily as he hummed  along to Red Velvet’s newest song as he kept fixing his hair at the mirror.

“Mommy why are so happy??” Baekhyun asked as he was playing with his mother’s blush putting it on his face with huge red circles on his cheeks.

“Its mommy and daddy’s date night!” Yixing said while cleaning his brother’s face.

“Oh…..but why is mom happy?” Baekhyun insisted.

“Well let’s see, mom gets to have dad all by himself and doesn’t have to share him with little hobbits like you.” Luhan teased.

“Im not a hobbit!” Baekhyun yelled while puffing his cheeks in annoyance.

“Yeah you are.”

“Stop fighting.” Junmyeon said sternly and he picked Baekhyun up. “Baekhyunnie I’m happy cause I’m happy I don’t know I’m just happy I get to have some time alone with your daddy. Like when you get to play video games with your daddy alone.”

“Oh your right mom! Its ok I’ll let you have dad today! Make him buy you ice cream! If you do a puppy face he buys it right away.” Baekhyun exclaimed.

“Hahaha I will Baek.” Junmyeon laughed and Baekhyun played with his mom’s hair. He loves how it looks like “candy” or that it’s pretty and different same with Kris and now he’s life goal is to dye his.

“Mom did you hire babysitter?” Luhan asked and Junmyeon just stared at him.

“Of course especially since what happened last time.” Junmyeon said. “I still can’t believe you didn’t help Minnie.”

“It was my revenge, he betrayed me and he had to pay.” Luhan said while staring at the oblivion.

“Mommy, Lulu is crazy.” Baekhyun whispered.


“So remember the kids have to be in bed around 8 and….” Junmyeon went on and Krystal just stared at him while holding a clingy Jongin.

“Chill Junma this isn’t our first rodeo with your mini dragons. We’re practically their second moms by now.” Amber said while the beagle triplets kept calling Amber Auntie Llama.

“You’re right sorry.” Junmyeon said shyly. “So where’s Kris?”

Kris was being tackled by all of his kids who were begging for him to bring them candy from their date attacking him with their best aegyo.


“So where are we going??” Kris asked. “It feels weird not knowing where we going.”

Junmyeon laughed he had taken the trouble of organizing their date.

“You’ll love it.” Junmyeon said as he took Kris’s hand in his. They were holding hand while Junmyeon was driving. Kris started to think what the possibilities are.

“Is it a basketball game?”

“No.”

Kris pouted.

“Please tell me it’s not Star Wars. Junmyeon I swear my body can’t watch Star Wars again, I’ll have a .”

Junmyeon just laughed.

“That’s scaring me.”

“You’ll love it sweetie.”

“It’s star wars.” Kris declared while pouting even more.


After a few more minutes in the car they arrived to what seemed like a toy store. Kris blinked various times trying to check if hat he was seeing was right.

“Um babe, you do know Christmas is still like two months away right? Cause I dint bring enough money to buy the kids toys.”

Junmyeon just chuckled and parked the car.

“Let’s go Fanfan.” Junmyeon said sweetly and Kris just stared at him.

“I’m scared…” Kris mumbled

Junmyeon just chucked and gave his husband a peck on the cheek and afterwards they got out of the car and walked towards the store and finally entered it was full of plushies and teddy bears and so on.

“Surprise!” Junmyeon exclaimed happily.

“Huh?”

“Remember that you said you wished you could make your own plush animal toy. So I started looking around and apparently this store specializes and letting you make your own personalized plushie.”

“So it’s Build a Bear workshop?” Kris asked.

“Whats that?”

“Never mind, so basically you brought me here to make myself a plushie.”

“No silly, I’ll make a plushie for you and you make one for me. Isn’t it sweet?”

Kris smiled at how cute and thoughtful, his little husband was. And he hugged him and kissed his cheeks.

“You’re gonna love my plush so much you’ll probably make and alter for it.” Kris exclaimed with confidence while winking.

“Hahaha yeah right.”

While they continue their teasing each other they started making their plush animals.

“A rabbit? Why a rabbit?” Junmyeon asked as he saw Kris filling a bunny with plush.

“You’re like a bunny to me.”

“Why? So you’re giving me an animal version of myself?”

“Exactly, well you’re small, cute and you had a lot of kids like a bunny.” Kris explained and Junmyeon hit him on the arm after hearing the last part.

“May I remind you that I did not have the kids by myself. Now I gotta find a ridiculous animal to make you. I wonder if they keep angry birds here.” Junmyeon said while looking at all the animals that could possibly represent his husband.

Eventually he just chose a random dragon animal thing and gave him massive eyebrow game while laughing the whole time.

Everyone else who was in the store just stared at Kris and Junmyeon as if they were insane because they were laughing outloud whenever they did something funny.

Afterwards they paid for their plushies while putting them in gift bags without showing the other.

They went to a nearby restaurant and ordered food.

“Just heads up, you’re gonna love your plush I made it as accurate as possible.” Kris said while giving Junmyeon a bag.

“Same I hope you like it darling~” Junmyeon said.  While giving him a bag.

“Why do I feel it’s like a plush slenderman with eyebrows?” Kris said while opening the bag.

“Damn it! Why didn’t I think of that?” Junmyeon exclaimed.

Kris just stared at him and at the same time they both opened the bag and they both burst out laughing.

Kris’s plushie was a dragon with the biggest eyebrows he’d ever seen and he looked angry, on top of that the dragon was wearing a tie.

“I love it.” Kris said while laughing.

“Really?”

“Yeah it so me.” Kris said while putting the plush close to his face. “See we’re twins.”

Junmyeon’s plush was a white bunny wearing a tracksuit and a ball cap.

“Seriously?? Why??” Junmyeon asked.

“Haha well it’s not my fault you dress like a grandpa, though I was thinking about dressing it up with some lame sweater. But the grandpa tracksuit was easier.” Kris explained.

And with the Junbunny were 10 little bunnies.

“Junmyeon laughed even harder when he saw the little bunnies.

“Wait a second.” Kris said seriously. “If I’m a dragon and you’re bunny, how the hell did we have kids?”

Junmyeon facepalmed while laughing.

“Im serious. Don’t dragons lay eggs?”

Junmyeon laughed even harder.

“You’re such a dork.”

Kris pouted.

“But you’re my stupid dork.” Junmyeon said while giving him a kiss.

“Hahaha I love you bunny jun.” Kris said while playing with his dragon plush.

“I love you too Dragon FanFan.”  Junmyeon answered with his plushie bunny and made it kissed Dragon Kris.