Pooh

I love my Family (family au)

Sorry for not uploading last week i just wann thank all of you for reading my story liking it and commenting and subscribing. this story is so close to 300 subs and comments and i just cant believe it thank you


Bobby and Namjoon were in the studio working on a new song for YG’s new girl group that was going to debut this year. Namjoon was editing the instrumentals when Bobby got a message that left him with a face of complete and utter terror.

“No, this cant be. Why me? What did I do to deserve this?” Bobby started rambling and Namjoon just stared at him confused.

“Im screwed. Maybe I should work all night here, scratch that all weekend.” Bobby went on.

“Bobby.” Namjoon said.

“Maybe I should just run away.”

“Bobby.”

“I could go back to the States and start a new life.”

“BOBBY SHUT UP!” Namjoon yelled.

y turned his head and stared at Namjoon.

“What the hell bobby?” Namjoon asked.

“This.” He said while showing his cellphone.

“Who’s Jiyong? Is he Hanbin’s lover?”

“Ew hell no. he’s Hanbin’s big brother, besides Binnie loves me too much to ever cheat on me, he adores me.”

“Ok, so what’s the big deal?”

“He hates me.”

“What? Someone hates you? That’s like hating Puppy.” Namjoon asked confused.

“Well he hates my guts.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know but he always hated me and he’s coming over for the weekend.”

“Have you tried making him like you?”

“Dude I’ve tried everything but no matter what I do he stills hate me. He treats me like dirt no scratch that like dust.”

“Well then just give up.”

“Seriously hyung is that your advice?”

“Yeah I have more important things to do.”

“I hate you hyung.”

“Haha just be yourself, you can’t make everyone like you kid.”

“Kid? You’re barely older than me.”


“Thanks Jin-hyung for helping me.” Hanbin said.

Hanbin had invited Jin to help him cook dinner for his brother. And well Hakyeon tagged along, cause why not.

 “You’re welcome, but why didn’t you cook something?” Jin asked.

“Um my big brother is a picky eater and I’m not a good cook.” Hanbin answered.

“Your brother sound annoying.” Hakyeon said while drinking coffee and eating snacks Jin made.

“You’re the real annoying one.” Hanbin said.

Hakyeon just stared at him and rolled his eyes.

“So your brother is coming over?” Jin said trying to change the topic.

“Yeah, he was in Germany these weeks, cause of his husbands work.” Hanbin answered.

“I didn’t want to sound rude, but it’s the first time I’ve ever seen you and your house so presentable.” Hakyeon spat bored while staring at his friend who was clearly overdressed for just staying at home. The house that was usually messy was sparkling of how clean it was.

“That was rude. My brother is…special.”

Hakyeon just rolled his eyes and then he heard the doorbell was ringing.

“I’ll get it.” Hakyeon said going to get the door. When he opened the door was a blonde man with shades and wearing what look liked a fur coat.

“Oh finally. I was starting to wonder if there was anyone here.” The man said while taking off coat and giving it to Hakyeon. “Thank you ahjumma.”

“Binnie. Where are you?” The man said while walking in the house.

“Did that stuck up just called me an ahjumma?? Who the hell wears fur in spring?” Hakyeon spoke to himself while throwing the coat on the floor.

“Hyung. Nice to see you.” Hanbin said while smiling.

“I know. Binnie you look so good. See how good you look when you ditch the whole nonexistent swag thing. By the way I love what you did to the place. It’s so…suburban and big. No offense but your last place was as big Seunghyun’s toy shrine.” Jiyong said while hugging his brother.

Hakyeon walked by and just silently glared at Jiyong not forgiving the ahjumma thing.

“And the kids? I bought them a lot of gifts. Hyunnie is bringing them along with the luggage.

“They’re with Bobby. You didn’t go overboard again did you?”

“Of course not.” Jiyong said then he noticed Hakyeon’s presence

“Ahjumma go help my husband with my luggage.”

“Ahjumma??” Hakyeon said offended and Hanbin started to giggle.

“Binnie you should hire new help.”

“Hyung, this is my friend Hakyeon, he’s a man and he doesn’t work here.” Hanbin said.

“OH MY GOD YOU SAID WE’RE FRIENDS.” Hakyeon exclaimed happily.

“I regret it already.” Hanbin said to himself.

“Oh sorry. You looked like an ahjumma. Im Kwon Jiyong. Hanbin’s older brother.” Jiyong said with a smile.

“Hyung doesn’t have a filter sorry.” Hanbin said.

“I totally see the resemblance. But Kwon?” Hakyeon said.

“Our parents are divorced and I chose our mom’s maiden name and Binnie stuck with Kim.”

“You’re both mean es with annoying voices.” Hakyeon thought.

“Who is he? He’s so hot.” Jiyong asked while spotting Jin cooking in the kitchen.

“Um that’s another friend.” Hanbin said and made his brother introduce him. Jiyong presented himself with a flirty smile.

“Oh hi you must be Hanbinnie’s big brother. Im Kim Seokjin.” Jin said politely.

“If I only I weren’t married or Seunghyun wasn’t so exclusive.” Jiyong said out loud. Causing Jin to blush a little and earning glares from Hakyeon and Hanbin.
“You never change do you hyung. He bottoms and he’s married with kids.” Hanbin said.

“You know I don’t care about those details.” Jiyong said. “Besides you know joking. I love my Hyunnie to death.”

“This guy is so annoying. But I swear I’ve seen this type of guy before.” Hakyeon thought while squinting his eyes a bit.

“Jiyong would’ve killed you to help me? Most of all this is your junk” Said a deep voice and they all turned and saw one the most handsome men in Korea, super-hot, mysterious, gentlemanly Choi Seunghyun. The Choi Seunghyun, famous Korean actor under YGK+. Best friends with Choi Dong Wook.

The said man was wearing a suit and glasses while carrying various bags and suitcases, while panting a bit. He put the suitcases on the floor while groaning a bit.

Hakyeon was having a mental breakdown, his ultimate male actor bias was before him. Hakyeon stared at Jin who just stared at him back.

“Im sorry Hyunnie but I was catching up with Binnie and his friends. I was going to help you…eventually” Jiyong said sweetly towards his husband.

The man just stared at him.

“Yeah right.” Seunghyun said with a smile and with his deep voice. “Hi Hanbin. Hello Hanbin’s friends, nice to meet you. Im Choi Seunghyun, Jiyong’s husband.”

“ILOVEYOU.” Hakyeon squealed quickly.

“ stay in your lane.” Jiyong said while grabbing Seunghyun’s arm.

“Jiyong.” Seunghyun said in a serious voice. He changed his facial expression and smiled at Hakyeon and Jin.

“Are you my fan?” Seunghyun asked. “Have you seen any of my jobs?”

“Seen them? I’ve lived them. I love all your roles. Like I’ve watched all of them.” Hakyeon blurted.


“I can’t believe Im having coffee with Choi Seunghyun.” Hakyeon exclaimed in a cringey way causing Hanbin and Jiyong to roll their eyes.

“Haha.” Seunghyun laughed awkwardly.

“Uncle Jiyong!!!” The boys exclaimed running to their uncles extended arms.

“Oh wow you’re all so big.” Jiyong said while hugging them. “What are you feeding them? Radioactive potatoes?”

“Kids grow fast hyung.” Hanbin sighed.

“Aw where’s baby Chanwoo?” Jiyong asked.

“He’s with daddy.” Jinhwan said sweetly.

“Aw thanks baby. You’re still with him. I was hoping you split.” Jiyong said.

Bobby had entered the kitchen and rolled his eyes hearing that while carrying Chanwoo.

“Hi Jiyong Hyung.” Bobby said with a fake smile.

“It’s Kwon Jiyong ssi to you Bobby.” Jiyong said coldly. While taking Chanwoo in his arms.

“Aw baby Chanwoo you’re so cute chubby. Binnie give him to me. Ill take care of him. Ill feed him and cloth him and Hyunnie will clean him and bathe him.” Jiyong said sweetly while cooing the baby.

Jin and Hakyeon were weirded out to see the sassy person cooing a baby and being mean to bobby.

“Does your brother not like Bobby?” Jin asked Hanbin.

“He hates him…” Bobby answered

“That’s true I hate him so much. I loathe him.” Jiyong added while bouncing the baby on his lap.

Seunghyun stood up to get more coffee and patted Bobby’s shoulder and gave him a sympathetic look.

“Ouch.” Hakyeon said.

 “Uncle Ji what you get us?” Junhoe asked with no filter.

“Junhoe.” Hanbin reprimanded.

“I brought tons of gifts. Hey Spongebob get your kids gifts, I even brought you something.”


“I feel so bad for him.” Jin said.

“Me too.” Hakyeon said.

The kids were all happily playing with their new toys. A lot of expensive toy cars, video games, tablets and a lot of clothes. Even Chanwoo got a lot of things. Hanbin got the newest Iphone. Jiyong even gave Jin and Hakyeon expensive chocolates. And bobby got…Winnie the pooh socks.

“I know how much you like Winnie the pooh.” Jiyong said while laughing at Bobby’s expression.

“Oh by the way Binnie. I’ve decided to move nearby.”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Bobby exclaimed while getting on his knees and shouting.

“I think dad’s gone crazy.” Donghyuk said.


thank you for reading im dying my queen is having a comeback and i have mid terms ahh kill me ill update on the prequel soon thanks to everyone for subbing over there