Titan

I love my Family (family au)

 

Baekhyun stared at his cousins extremely happy face completely bored. His younger cousin Taehyung was usually a very fun person except when he was watching his oh so precious anime.

Living practically next door, it wasn’t uncommon for him and his brothers to visit their uncle Jin and hang out with their cousins.

Baekhyun came over simply because he was so bored at his own house. His older brothers Minseok and Luhan were watching some lame soccer game and completely ignored him. Unfortunately his best friend/brother Chanyeol was at a friend’s house, betraying him and leaving him completely alone. Jongdae was taking a nap. There was no way he was going to hang out with Kyungsoo, the younger would just look at him with those huge eyes and judge his every movement. And his three younger brothers were hogging the T.V in the living room watching Pororo.

So he decided to pay his cousins a visit, only Taehyung acknowledged his existence, the others were too busy in their little worlds.

But apparently he interrupted Taehyung’s TV time. So now he was stuck listening to his cousin sing a random anime theme.

“Blah blah jaeger. Dun dun dun.” Taehyung sang while jumping on the couch. Baekhyun glanced at him and covered his ears.

After the opening ended, the young alien sat down and was so absorbed in the show that no matter how many times he was called by his cousin he couldn’t hear him.

After being ignored for what seemed like an eternity. Baekhyun heard how his cousin called him.

“Hey hyung.” The younger said looking at the puppy eyed boy.

“Oh so now you notice my existence. What is it?” Baekhyun snapped. He hated being ignored.

“I think your dad is a titan.” The boy said while returning his attention to the TV.

“A what?”

“Titan.” The younger explained while pointing to the TV that showed huge monsters or that’s what it seemed to Baekhyun.

“Why would you say that?””

“Your dad is tall and scary. And he looks like those titans, they eat people.”

“My dad doesn’t eat people. But he is kind of scary.” Baekhyun admitted.

“He’s really scary. Are you sure he not a titan in disguise? I mean Eren looks like a human but is actually a titan. Maybe your dad is too.”

“Hmm who is this Eren you speak of?” Baekhyun asked, to which he was quickly answered by an overenthusiastic Taehyung talking about his favorite show.

After a while and being kicked out by Taehyung’s older brother Hoseok and Yoongi so they could watch Unpretty Rapstar. They decided to go to Baekhyun’s house.

They went to the living room and put on the show. After they finished they decided to play and act as Eren and his friends. They put on some winter sweaters and found some umbrellas to use as swords.

They ran around the house looking for titans. Junmyeon was too busy to play with them, he thought they were so cute and adorable. And took a lot of pictures to show his brother afterwards.

Then the front door opened to reveal a rather tired Yifan, his face in his usual scowl. All he wanted to do was eat some of his husband homemade foods and then go to sleep. While he was walking down the hall he tripped on something falling on his face. Before he could shrug it off and stand up he felt something get on him and tying his wrists.

“We caught a titan!” Taehyung yelled while laughing.

“Sorry dad but you’re a people eating titan. No hard feeling but always liked mom more.” Baekhyun said while putting the umbrella up as if he was going to sacrifice his father.

All it took was a few seconds. When Baekhyun’s eyes met his father’s cold gaze that seemed to scare him. It paralyzed the child.

“Baekhyun…”Yifan said in a deep stern voice.

“Sorry daddy we were just playing. Please don’t ground me! It was tae’s idea! He thinks you’re a titan. But it’s your fault since you’re so scary!” Baekhyun immediately started to apologize while untying his dad.

“No it wasn’t. Hyung you’re lying! ”Taehyung argued with his cousin

“I don’t care whose idea it was”. Yifan said while sighing. “If you guys want to play just ask me don’t just throw me to the ground.”

“Uncle Kris you’ll play with us?” Taehyung asked eyes lighting up.

“Sure but only for a little while. So what is titan?”

“And then Uncle Kris played with us, till uncle Jun said it was late. It was so much. Me and Baekhyun won.”Taehyung happily shared during dinner.

“Wow that’s so cool. Daddy never plays with us.” Jimin said with his mouth full of noodles.

“He doesn’t?” Jin asked looking at his husband waiting for an answer.

“Of course I play with my kids. I mean what else I would be doing all day at home if not playing with my kids.” Namjoon lied showing off his dimples.

“No you don’t daddy.” Jimin said. “You always you’re too busy.”

“I don’t remember ever playing with dad. Do you Yoongi?” Hoseok asked his brother.

“That’s cause he never did. He’s too busy with his music.” Yoongi answered.

Namjoon stared at his kids in a disappointed fashion or at least that what it seemed.

“Namjoon…”Jin said in a rather stern and irritated voice.

“Yes my princess.” Namjoon answered sweetly.

“We have to talk….”

“Oh .” Namjoon said without thinking. Jin instantly covered the youngest, Jungkook’s ears while staring even more angry at his husband.

“Ooh daddy said a bad word.” Jimin said laughing.

“Daddy’s in trouble.” Taehyung said giggling.

“Yep he’s sleeping on the couch tonight.” Yoongi said smiling while Namjoon just looked down while trying to apologize to his husband that simply ignored him and continued to help Jungkook eat.