Reason To Hate

I love my Family (family au)

Hi guys. Sadly I'm not the OG writer because she's busy, I'm her sister. The one from How I Met Your Mother.

I decided to help her write this chapter because she's busy and I had nothing else to do.

Onto the story guys!


The mom squad were just hanging out at Jin’s café while the dads were taking care of the kids.

“Well guys, I don’t wanna sound mean but you guys should get going. I’m leaving soon and I’m letting Eunwoo in charge.” Jin said.

“Where are you going?” Hanbin asked while drinking his iced coke.

“And how old is Eunwoo? Cause he’s so cute.” Hakyeon added and everyone else just stared at him.

“Well there’s this cooking class I want to go to.” Jin said. “And don’t Hakyeon, he’s a kid, he’s barely legal.”

“But you already know how to cook.” Jeonghan said.

“It’s to learn how to bake mostly and they’re gonna teach how to make tiramisu.” Jin said.

“Oh that sounds like fun! We’ll come with!” Hakyeon exclaimed.

Jin smiled a fake smile and said. “Yay.”

“Can’t we just stay here?” Jeonghan said too lazy to move.

“You can stay here alone.” Hakyeon said. “Who’s coming?”

“Me.” Junmyeon and Jinyoung said.

“I wanna go too.” Hanbin said before adding. “That way I get free food.”

“Well if Binnie goes I’ll go too.” Jinwoo said with a sweet smile.

“Then I’m going too!” Jeonghan said huffing. “Don’t leave me!”


The mom squad headed to the community center where they were going to receive the class. While they were in the car they were jamming to BLACKPINK’s Playing with Fire, all of them singing loudly. Especially Hanbin and Hakyeon. Once they arrived to the community center, Jin led them to where the cooking class would be. Jeonghan managed to get a look at the teacher.

“Wow, the teacher is really pretty.” The Mom squad looked at the teacher before agreeing.

“That’s my sister-in-law, hi Hyelim!” Jinyoung waved and received a warm smile and wave from the teacher.

“Which one of your siblings got married?”  Hakyeon asked. “I’ve lost count.”

“She’s my brother Bernard’s wife.” Jinyoung told them.

“The one that looks like a bear?” Junmyeon asked.

“Exactly.”

“Oh hell no.” Hakyeon spat.

“What? Did flour get on your shoes?” Hanbin asked.

“Satan is here.” Hakyeon whispered.

“Who?” Jinwoo asked confused.

“Kibum.” Hakyeon hissed. Kibum walked with his squad before he noticed the mom squad and walked towards them.

“Hi Jinyoung, Jin, Jeonghan, Junmyeon, Hanbin and new guy.” Kibum said with a smile before turning to look at Hakyeon with a bored glare. “Cha.”

“Look what the cat dragged in. Kim Kibum.” Hakyeon replied sassily.

“You forgot to add awesome, gorgeous and 10 times more talented than you Kim Kibum.” Kibum mocked before turning to look at Junmyeon. “Junmyeon, thanks for carpooling Taeminnie for me when Jonghyun and I couldn’t go. It’s nice to know that there’s nice people in the world.”

“You’re welcome, hyung. Jongin wouldn’t forgive me if I left Taemin there all alone.” Junmyeon replied feeling Hakyeon’s cold glare on the back of his head but decided to ignore it.

“Well, I knew someone like Hakyeon would need cooking lessons but shouldn’t you start from scratch? Like boiling water? Since I heard that you can’t cook at all not even to save yourself.” Kibum asked while raising an eyebrow.

“Zip it! You don’t know crap.” Hakyeon sneered.

“Sure. Wondering what Taekwoon-ah saw in you though, I’ll still kick your when it comes to cooking.”  Kibum waved goodbye to the others as he made his way to his designated cooking counter with his squad.

“I’ve never wanted to murder someone in my entire life.” Hakyeon groaned. “If I do murder him, you guys have to help me cover up my tracks.”

“Why do we have to help you?” Hanbin asked.

“Because you’re my squad and that’s what squads do.” Hakyeon replied. “If a squad member murders, the rest of the squad is obligated by moral code to cover up for said squad member.”

“What kind of rule is that?” Jinwoo asked as Jin and Jinyoung started to ignore Hakyeon and pay attention to the lesson.

“My rule.”

“Some crazy rule.” Hakyeon ignored Hanbin’s comment and started pestering Jin and Jinyoung.

“You guys have to pay attention to her so we can make the best tiramisu in the class so we can kick Kibum’s nonexistent .” Jin and Jinyoung rolled their eyes while Hakyeon nagged.

“Why does he hate this Kibum character so much?” Jinwoo whispered.

“It’s because they have history together.” Junmyeon replied as he looked at the newest members of the squad. “I’m pretty sure that we haven’t told you guys the story of why Hakyeon hates Kibum and by consequence we hate him too.”

“Nope, you haven’t told us.” Jeonghan reaffirmed the thought.

“If you ask Hakyeon the true story as to why he hates Kibum, he’ll tell you that Kibum pushed him off the stairs before an important audition.” Junmyeon replied blandly.

“That’s awful.” Jinwoo and Jeonghan covered their mouths in shock.

“But it’s a lie. It’s just Hakyeon being overdramatic.” Junmyeon answered.

“What do you mean?” Hanbin asked confused.

“The reason why Hakyeon hates Kibum so much is because they went drinking once before the auditions of the version of Grease their theater was doing, both of them wanted to be Danny Zuko. Hakyeon swears that Kibum didn’t drink one drop of alcohol but instead coaxed Hakyeon into drinking a bunch of alcohol. The next morning, Hakyeon woke up with a terrible hangover and he was late to the audition. Let’s just say that Hakyeon ended up as an understudy for Kibum and Kibum made his life terrible. Since then Hakyeon declared Kibum as his mortal enemy.” Junmyeon explained. “And since we’re his friends, we’re supposed to hate Kibum too.”

“I would hate him too.” Jinwoo admitted with Hanbin and Jeonghan nodding their heads.

“Hey guys, would you mind helping us make the tiramisu?” Jin asked.

“Alright oh great master of the kitchen.” Jeonghan joked.

Once they made the tiramisu, Hyelim passed by their table after tasting all of the others.

“Table 4’s is the best tiramisu of the day!” Hyelim yelled with a smile making everyone clap, Hakyeon yelling a “ it Kibum” while the others simply shook their heads knowing that Hakyeon wouldn never change and that was okay.


So did you guys like it? I hope you guys did.

If you liked the chapter, please suscribe -if you haven't already-, comment and upvote.

Also if you guys must know, my sister's and my ultimate bias Jessica Queen Jung has made a comeback.~! And we're very happy because we loved everything. Sorry if I blab too much. Till the next time my sister can't update and I write in her place.