#squadgoals

I love my Family (family au)

Hi everyone thank you for subscribing i cant believe this story is close to the 100 subs, thank you so much. Please comment cause i love reading them and they give me inspiration and ideas, here is another longer chapter hope you like it.


It was the MAMA’s award show aka one of the most important music award shows of all Korean Music. The MCs for the night were none other than super-hot actor superstar Kim Woo Bin and the nation’s first love Bae Suzy, dressed elegantly for the occasion.

“And the award for best rap performance goes to…” Suzy began to say as she opened the envelope which contain the winner’s name. “Rap Monster!”

Namjoon gasped as he hugged his husband while he was applauded and celebrated by South Korea’s most popular and influential musicians. He stood up and walked to the stage to receive his MAMA award.

Namjoon took the microphone while looking as if he’d burst into tears in any second.

“First I want to thank God for making me so well, then my parents for always supporting me, and my husband Seokjin. I love you thank you for believing in me, when no one else did and…..”

“WAKE UP OLD MAN!” a voice yelled.

And back in reality, it was Yoongi trying to wake up his father up from his deep slumber. He looked at Namjoon with judging stare, his father was drooling while still half asleep.

“Hobi, bring the water bottle.” Yoongi said with a serious voice to his happy brother that was helping him.

“Okey dokey hyung.” Hoseok said while saluting his brother as he passed him the water bottle full of ice cold water.

Yoongi smiled as he took the water bottle and sprayed the water on his father’s face, causing Namjoon to suddenly wake up.

“Yoongi?!” Namjoon yelled angry.

“We’re going to be late for our playdate at the park. Hurry up and get change, we’ve been ready for hours!” Yoongi said while crossing his arms and looking at his father with a stern look.

Namjoon just sighed and asked.

“Did you guys already eat breakfast?”

“Yeah we did, I just told you we’ve been ready for hours.” Yoongi answered.

“I’ll just get changed then we’ll go.” Namjoon said as he finally got out of bed.

Namjoon was driving in his mini-van, he really didn’t like it, but when you’re a stay at home dad, you need it. His five kids were all in their seats talking as loud as possible. Jimin and Taehyung were talking nonstop about games they were going to play with their friends. Hoseok was teasing Jungkook who tried to ignore his brother as much as possible.

Namjoon was starting to get a headache, so he the radio and it started to play Jay Park’s Mommae this automatically caused the kids to quiet down.

“I don’t like this!” Taehyung complained while crossing his arms.

“Me either! I want to hear Mr. Chu!” Jimin complained.

“APink!” Jungkook exclaimed happily.

“Dad change it, let’s listen to GFriend!” Hoseok exclaimed happily.

“Whats wrong with you kids? You have you mom’s music taste.” Namjoon said as he changed the station and suddenly Apink’s LUV started playing.

“L.O.V.E. LOVE!!” the kids started singing along with the song while Namjoon just sighed and continued driving trying to understand where he went wrong. While Yoongi slipped on his headphones ignoring his extremely loud family.

They finally arrived at the park, fifteen minutes late. Right near the tables and benches were the other families. Taekwoon’s and Jaebum’s kids were already playing together.

“You’re late as usual.” Jaebum said smiling at Namjoon with a sly smile. “And by seeing your clothes I see you just woke up.” He said as he looked at Namjoon’s clothes. He was wearing old worn out jeans, a basic white t-shirt and an oversize grey old sweater, a red sock and a blue sock on his feet along with his old converse and a beanie.

“Shut up!” Namjoon said slightly embarrassed, he literally threw on the first thing he saw.

While they were arguing, Taekwoon and Yifan just stared at them in silence, not really interested in their petty discussion.

“Dad! Can we go play now?” Baekhyun asked Yifan while pulling on his jeans.

“Sure go play.” Yifan answered, after he said that his kids sped to the playground.

“Your kids sure are obedient.” Namjoon said staring at his kids that were already at the playground they didn’t even ask for his permission.

“Its cause they’re scared of him.” Jaebum said while chuckling. “And your kids don’t respect you Rapmon.”

Namjoon just stared at Jaebum in silence and they all sat at their usual table where they were able to see their kids and make sure they were safe and everything.

“I had the most amazing dream.” Namjoon started to say.

“What was it about?” Yifan asked.

“I won a MAMA.”

“Yeah it was a dream. There’s no way that would happen in real life.” JB said while laughing.

“I know that’s why I was enjoying it but then Yoongi ruined it by waking me up.” Namjoon said while pouting. “Sometimes I think he hates me.”

“Yeah I wouldn’t doubt that.” JB answered.

“Oh no it’s the teletubbie.” Yifan groaned at the sight of their new neighbor smiling and waving at them with his army of kids from his car.

“What? You mean Choi?” JB asked. “Why do you call him that?”

“Well he’s like a teletubbie. Whenever I see him he’s always smiling and waving at me, it’s weird. And because of that he reminds me of a teletubbie.” Kris explained.

“Hmm I agree with that. He does that too whenever he sees me. He does seem like the overly friendly type.” Namjoon agrees with the older.

“It looks like he’s coming this way. Be nice guys.” JB told his friends.

“We are nice!” Namjoon said.

“You’re weird. Kris is scary. And Leo is creepy. Don’t scare him off as usual.” JB told his friend.

“Whatever widescreen.” Namjoon replied while making fun of JB’S small eyes.

After that Seungcheol came over smiling with his kids.

“Hey guys! What a coincidence! Nice seeing you guys here.” Seungcheol said while smiling his charming smile.

“Hey.” The other dads answered.

“These are my kids, babies say hello to them.” Seungcheol said smiling sweetly at his kids.

All the kids greeted themselves and bowed politely at the table of men. After that all of them except Chan went to play with the other kids.

“Do you mind if I sit here?” Seungcheol asked as he carried his youngest son in his arms.

“Not really.” Yifan answered.

“So do you guys come here often?” The bright man asked.

“Every Saturday, we bring the kids and let them play while we hang out.” Jb answered politely.

“That sounds so nice.” Seungcheol said.

“Hey you wanna join our squad? I mean that’s the reason why you’re so nice right? You want us to be your friends.” Namjoon asked Seungcheol in the most direct way pausing JB to sigh and Kris just facepalmed.

“Um well I’d love to, but I’m nice because I’m nice to everyone.’”

Seungcheol answered smiling

“Well welcome to the group after RapMon’s subtle invitation. We’re just a bunch of suburb dads that hang out. ”JB said to Seungcheol.

“Who’s RapMon?” Seungcheol asked confused

“Oh we all have nicknames. They call me JB. We call Yifan, Kris cause that’s way easier than his actual name. We call Taekwoon, Leo cause he reminds us like a lion ready to attack. And Namjoon is well Rap Monster, he came up with that one all on his own.” JB explained to Seungcheol.

“Oh now I get it, that’s so cool.”

“We should give you one too. How about Puppy Face.” Namjoon said.

“No thank you.” Seungcheol said.

“How about teletubbie.”

“No thank you”

“How about Cheolie?” JB suggested.

“No thank you.”

“How about S.coups?” Namjoon suggested.

“I like it.” Seungcheol said while smiling.

“Where’d you come up with that?” Kris asked.

“His t-shirt, it says coup d etat. S from his name and coup. S.coups.” Rapmon explained.

“Sometimes I forget you’re actually really smart.” JB said and Namjoon just stared at him seriously.

“So did you guys bring the stuff?” JB asked.

“Of course we brought the stuff.” Kris said while smiling.

“I brought your fix.” Rapmon as he opened his backpack.

Seungcheol just stared at them confused.

“Are these guys gonna get high while their kids are right there?” He thought.

“Hey S.coups you want some…??” Namjoon started to ask but was interrupted by the new guy.

“I’m sorry I don’t do drugs!! And I won’t succumb to peer pressure!” S.coups said.

His new friends just laughed with the exception of Leo who just remained silent.

“You think we’re druggies?” Namjoon asked while laughing. “It’s not drugs, its junk food.” He explained as he opened his backpack to show an assortment of different types chips and cookies. Jaebum show that he brought what appeared to be fried chicken and Kris showed a six pack of Coca-Cola. Leo put some extra chips and junk food on the table.

“But why were you calling it stuff?” Seungcheol asked confused.

“Cause it’s a secret. My husband has been going crazy with this all organic diet and its killing my taste buds.” Jaebum explained.

“My husband is on a diet and since he’s on a diet somehow I’m on a diet too.” Kris said.

“My husband doesn’t let me eat junk food.” RapMon said.

“My husband gets mad when I eat something unhealthy.” Leo said softly speaking for the time.

“He can talk?” Seungcheol asked confused.

“Of course he can, he’s just shy.” Kris explained.

After that the fathers all ate the food filled with empty calories and full of fat treats. While baby Chan just ate some cookies. Meanwhile the guys complained about their problems, like JB’s annoying boss/father in law, Leo dealing with Hakyeon, Namjoon’s kids not respecting him and Kris’s busy work life and family life.

“What about you Coups?” Namjoon asked their new friend.

“Everything is fine, we’re getting used to the neighborhood and everything is perfect.” Seungcheol said smiling.

“Bull! no one can be as ing perfect you are.” RapMon said while Seungcheol covered Chan’s ears. “You have to have some secret dark past or dark side.”

“Yeah you’re right. We should guess it.” JB suggested laughing.

“Me first, you’re an alcoholic?” RapMon said.

“No!!” Seungcheol answered.

“You’re into some ish.” Kris said and Seungcheol turned red.

“Of course not, don’t say stuff like that…”

“You have a mistress.” JB guessed

“No, I love my husband.”

“You’re the bottom.” Namjoon guessed while laughing.

“No.””

“You’re a secret FBI agent that’s tracking down a drug dealer.” Kris said.

“No, that’s not even dark.”

“You’re a swinger.” JB guessed.

“NO.”

“You have a gambling addiction.” Rapmon guessed.

“No.”

And they went on and on for what seemed like an eternity to Seungcheol.

“It’s impossible. You’re like some sort of saint or something.” Kris said.

“Guys it’s our job to ruin him. We have to give him at least one flaw. We can’t let him be this perfect.” Namjoon said.

“What?”

“Yeah you heard him. We’re going to ruin you.” JB said

“We should commemorate this moment with a selfie.” Namjoon said as they took a selfie and uploaded it to Instagram with the hashtags #squadgoals, #ruinscoups, #dadsquads, #stuff, #wewillruinyou.