Lost Boy

I love my Family (family au)

hi guys, here i am updating with a kinda lame chapter but i hope you guys like it. so did you guys see got7, mosta x, shinee and ailee personally i loved all their songs, this is a month full of comebacks. so heads up the next chapter might be an actual fluffy chapter and i was thinking that for next week i might hold another q/a sojsut heads up, ill tell you in an authors note when exactly.

so pleaase comment upvovte and subscribe and thank you for following this story <3


The guys were just sitting at their usual booth talking about how weird their encounters with their wives were.

“My Jin became even prettier!” Namjoon exclaimed.

“Yeah I saw his post. Like he was ten before now he’s a twenty. Look like Jin-hyung will forever be out of your league.” Jaebum said while stuffing his face with his burger.

“I hope you get fat, widescreen.” Namjoon answered bitterly while Jaebum just stuck his tongue out.

“You guys are so immature.” Leo mumbled.

“When have they ever been mature?” Kris said.

“What did Jeonghan think of your hair?” Bobby asked Seungcheol while ignoring the others.

“Hahaha well let’s just say he loved it.” Seungcheol said.

“You guys are weird…” Mino said while staring at them then suddenly his cellphone lit up. “Oh my Juju is calling!”

“Juju?” Namjoon said.

“Jinwoo.” Mino replied.

“Cheesy, I know.” Bobby said.

“But you call Hanbin, Binnie. That’s cheesy too.” Jaebum said.

“Hi Juju <3” Mino answered sweetly while putting his phone on speaker so he could continue eating his burger.

“SONG MINO……I HAVE A SPECIAL MISSION FOR YOU.” A childish voice said.

“Seunghoon, what are you doing with your mom’s phone?”

“SILENCE! Song Mino, I have a special mission for you, something only someone with your special abilities can do.”

“Seunghoon, I’m your father stop calling me by my name.” Mino went on.

“Song Mino, I need you to infiltrate the closest supermarket and buy me my special cereal, you know the one with chocolate flakes and marshmallows that bring special prizes.”

“What?”

You heard me, this is your mission.”

“Hyung! Hyung! Taehyunnie wants dad to buy him his favorite yogurt! And I want rollups!” another voice said.

“Ok and bring rollups and yogurt…oh and candy lots of candy.” Seunghoon added.

“What makes you think I’ll do any of this?” Mino laughed.

“I’ll tell mom it was you that let Haute ruin his new shoes.” Seunghoon threatened.

“Ok sweetie <3” Mino said with a bitter tone.

“Ok you can do it agent Mino.” Seunghoon said before hanging up.

“Did your kid just blackmail you?” Namjoon asked.

“Yeah.” Mino said sadly

“You lack authority.” Kris said

“Yeah.”

“Are you really going to do it?” Jaebum asked.

“Yeah, can you take me to the nearest supermarket?” Mino asked while making a weird “aegyo” face.

“Is that your poor attempt of aegyo?” Bobby asked. “Besides I actually want my brother to know what you did.”

“Oh how I loathe you Bob.” Mino muttered.

“There’s a Costco a few streets from here.” Seungcheol said.

“Yay let’s go!” Mino declared

“Why do we have to go?” Jaebum complained not wanting to get up.

“Cause you’re my crew.” Mino said.

…….

“Screw you.” Bobby said.

After minutes of deep persuasion, Mino somehow managed to convince his “Crew” to accompany him to the CostCo.

They were in Kris’s expensive car. They were all in complete silence while heading to the store.

2 minutes later~~

“HARD CARRY YEAH!!~~” All of the dads except Leo of course were singing along to Got7’s newest title track.

“What is a hard carry anyway?” Kris asked while driving.

“I have no idea, but it sound cool!” Namjoon exclaimed.

“Oh great, I told Hanbinnie I was going shopping and he sent me a grocery list.” Bobby groaned.

“Wow, am I supposed to care?” Mino said.

“You’re on my list Song Mino!” Bobby said.

“Its Song Mino-hyung to you, don’t forget I’m one year older than you.”

“You guys are so annoying!” Jaebum exclaimed.

“Hahaha I think they’re funny, they’re like a married couple.” Seungcheol said with a smile.

“EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!” Mobb yelled. “That’s gross! He’s weird!!!”

“You’re both weird.” Leo said.

“True.” Jaebum said.

After that they arrived to CostCo and then they were walking towards the store and entering afterwards.

“I still can’t believe you’re letting your kid blackmail you, what kind of a father are you?” Kris said towards Mino.

“One who doesn’t want to die young.” Mino answered.

“Oh please, Jinwoo-hyung is an angel, I doubt he’d do anything bad.” Seungcheol said.

“Hahaha, innocence how I miss that.” Mino said.

“This is so lame!” Namjoon exclaimed.

“Shut up Namjoon we don’t hear you whine, let’s go get pringles, I’m hungry.” Jaebum said.

“Dude you just ate!” Bobby said surprised.

“Bobby I have black hole in my stomach, I’m always hungry. Come on Namjoon lets go I’m starving.” Jaebum said while dragging Namjoon to the snacks section.

“Like um guys, where do I find the stuff my kids want?” Mino asked.

“Haven’t you been to a store before?” Kris asked.

“Umm no, not in a long time.” Mino answered with a smile.

“You’re useless.” Bobby said.

“Wait a second guys, where’s Leo-hyung?” Seungcheol asked.

“Damn it we lost him again!” Kris muttered.

“What?” the other three exclaimed confused.

“Yeah, long story short, we always kinda always lose Leo when we go to these places. Like he just disappears without a word.” Kris said.

“Aren’t you worried?” Seungcheol asked worried.

“Nope, he’s a grown man and he always comes back like loyal dog or a cat. But I’m inkling more to a cat.” Kris explained.

“We should’ve made a buddy system. I always do that with my kids.” Seungcheol exclaimed.

“Dude we’re not five.” Bobby said.

“Plus we’re an uneven number.” Mino said.

“But still I’m worried about him.” The puppy said.

“He’s probably getting a pretzel.” Kris said not really that concerned.

“We have to look for him.” The puppy boy whined.

“Shut up! He’s a grown man! Now let’s go get Mino’s blackmail so we can go home!” Kris exclaimed while shaking Seungcheol’s shoulders quite roughly.

“Oh poor puppy he just got abused by Kris’ creepy huge hands.” Mino exclaimed while laughing.

“I don’t have hands!” Kris yelled.

“Read a manhwa and you’ll see what I mean.” Mino said.

“I still think we should look for Leo.” The puppy said worried.

“Look puppy I’m this close to slapping you. Now if you want to look for Leo-hyung. Go look for him with bobby!” Mino exclaimed exasperated.

“Why me?” Bobby complained.

“I’m just worried.” Seungcheol admitted.

Kris sighed.

“Look Seungcheol, I know this is part of your teletubbie nature. But please chill. Go with Bobby and look for him, I guarantee he’ll be eating a pretzel or something. While Mino and I go get his blackmail, and we’ll regroup here. Kay?” Kris said.

“Ok.” Seungcheol said before dragging Bobby to look for Leo.

“Hey Hyung……” Mino started

“What?”

“Why didn’t they just call Leo-hyung?”
Kris face palmed.

“Cause they’re morons and I went along with their stupidity, its infecting. Let’s just go buy your stuff.”

 

Meanwhile Leo was eating a pretzel while visiting the pet store. He had a bad habit of always going to the pet store area of these types of stores.

There he was just walking while munching on his pretzel unaware that he would find the love of his life…..a little small brown puppy that kinda of reminded him of Hakyeon that was for sale. The moment their eyes met it was love….puppy love.

Long story short he bought the puppy along with a lot of unnecessary pet stuff, and he left his phone in the car.

 

“How is it possible that there isn’t my favorite flavored pringles here?” Jaebum cursed.

“Well tough luck that’s life.” Namjoon said while munching on Cracker Jacks.

“Shut it! Now I want pizza.” Jaebum said.

“But that’s on the other side of the store.” Namjoon said.

“Then you better start walking Ramon.” Jaebum with an evil.

“Ugh!” Namjoon whined. ”Just kill me now!”

“No, I still have a lot to do to you before you die.”

“I hate you….” Namjoon said before walking to a pile of can soup that fell all over him. “Owwwww I’m dying!! I will sue!! Im important!!!”

“Literally only three cans fell you attention !” Jaebum exclaimed.

“Don’t insult me!”

“UGH. Why am I even friends with you?!”

“I asked that to myself every day.”

 

“Ugh I hate shopping.” Kris declared.

“Why hyung?” Mino asked while he was pushing a cart with the blackmail.

“Because everyone keep staring at me.”

“Hyung they’re staring at you because you dress like Burberry model. And you have white hair and you’re practically the Asian slenderman. Seriously you need to work out. You look like a walking stick figure with a big jaw and hands.” Mino said while chuckling.

“Hahaha that is so funny.” Kris said with sarcasm.

They arrived at the checking out section and saw JB and Namjoon, whose face was really red.

“What happened to you?” Mino asked concerned towards Namjoon.

“Costco, Costco happened. Costco abused me! I will sue!” Namjoon exclaimed.

“Basically three cans fell on his face and now he’s gone insane.” Jaebum said.

“I always knew this would happen eventually.” Kris agreed.

“Hi...” Leo said while carrying a puppy and a lot of stuff.

“Hyung we found you!” Seungcheol exclaimed hugging Leo while Bobby was eating a corn dog.

“Stop you’re crushing N.” Leo said.

“What?” Seungcheol asked.

“My new puppy, his name is N.” Leo said. All of the dad squad stared at him before Namjoon bursted out.

“OUT OF ALL THE NAMES IN THE WORLD, YOU CHOSE THAT ONE?!”

However Leo didn’t pay any mind to Namjoon. The dad squad left Costco after they all paid their stuff. Jinwoo still found out about what Mino had did thus Mino was grounded.