Car Wash

I love my Family (family au)

OK SO BASICALLY I MADE THE HAIR CUT CHAPTER SO THIS COULD BE PERFECT, OK AND I JUST WANTED TO SAY FIRT OF ALL THANK YOU FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW THIS STORY, IT ALWAYS MAKES ME SMILE WHENEVER I READ YOUR POSITIVE FEEDBACK AND YOUR SUGGESTIONS, OR HEARING HOW SOMEWAY THIS FANFIC MADE YOUR DAY BETTER SO THANK YOU FOR THAT. AND IM FEELING CURIOUS WHOS YOUR DADSQUAD AND MOMSQUAD BIAS NOT IN REAL LIFE BUT IN THIS FIC. BTW WASNT THE DAD UPGRADE IN THE LAST CHAPTER REALLY GOOD? <3 I CAUSE I THINK YES MORE CRAZINESS AND RANDOMNESS WILL BE COMING SOON PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE AND LOVE YOU GUYS <3


AWESOMESWAGSMEXYDADSQUAD

$BUNNYBOBBY$

GUYS THIS IS AN EMERGENCY!!

COME TO MY PLACE ASAP!!!

BTW WEAR YOUR BEST JEANS

 

The dad squad were all in Bobby’s living room confused on why were even there. Bobby sat down with drinks, cake colas with ice.

“Where’s Hanbin and the kids?” JB asked as he combed his copper hair back.

“Hanbin’s with his big brother that hates me and he took the kids with them.” Bobby answered.

“Ok what the hell was so important, we had to come here as soon as possible? I was about to get some.” Namjoon asked while crossing his arms.

“Since you cut your hair, you’re always having . It’s all thanks to me you’re welcome” Bobby said. “Just use protection.”

“Bobby tell us Whats going on.” Kris said.

“Well remember that Hakyeon-hyung and the rest of our husbands got banned by th school to participate in any activities, since Hakyeon got in a fight with that kid Taemin’s mom.” Bobby said and they all nodded their heads.

“Well apparently the kids class needs money and I kinda sorta signed us up to help.” Bobby went on.

“Well that’s easy. How much is it?” Kris said as he took out his wallet.

“Mr. Big shot here will pay the whole thing.” Namjoon added.

“We can’t give the money we have to earn it. The other moms are doing bake sales…” Bobby went on.

“Cool let’s just make our husbands cook or buy the sweets and sell it at work. My office is full of coffee addicts that are always looking for sweets.” Jaebum suggested.

“We can’t do that. It’s taken I signed us up for car wash.” Bobby added.

“Are you ing kidding me?!” Namjoon complained while groaning.

“Guys let’s hear Bobby out. Go on.” Seungcheol said.

“Thank you Coups. Listen guys Whats the one thing we all have in common?” Bobby said while standing up.

“Married with psychos, wait Coups married an angel.” Namjoon said. “That we’re married.”

“No.”

“That we have kids?” Kris said.

“No.”

“That we live in the same neighborhood?” Taekwoon added.

“No and yes. What we all have in common is that we’re smoking hot and y dads. My plan is to use this, lets do the car wash shirtless. You know giving some fan service. And this place will be full of thirst housewives begging us to wash their cars.” Bobby explained.

“You’re insane.” Jaebum said.

“Come on guys it’s just one day. Besides it’s for your kids think of the children!” Bobby went on.

“Im in.” Seungcheol said.

“Well I guess I might as well help.” Kris said.

“YOLO right.” JB said with a smile.

“Ok.” Leo said.

“Damn it know I have to say yes to peer pressure.” Namjoon said.

“YAY! Thanks guys! Dinner at Troublemakers is on me tonight! Now let’s go to work.

 

~Outside.~

“So take off your shirts, I have to see what im working with. Except you Namjoon, you’re smart so you’ll be in charge of money.” Bobby said.

“Awesome I don’t have to do manual labor.” Namjoon said happily the rest took off their shirts.

“Yeah we’re golden, you all have good bodies. Plus girls love that.” Bobby said.

“Were you in a host club or something?” JB asked.

“No I was a stripper in college.” Bobby answered with a smile.

“Im scared.” Jaebum whispered so Bobby wouldn’t listen.

“Leo-hyung you’re going to attract clients. Now walk around with this.” Bobby said while giving him a sign with the words: CARWASH and bobby’s house address.

“Girls will be like “OMO he’s so hot he looks like a model” and they’ll come here and see there’s even more hot guys.” Bobby explained. Leo just nodded and started walking down the sidewalk with the sign.

“Now for the meantime we’re gonna wash my car to attract customers.” Bobby said. “So I have to explain our troupes, Seungcheol and I are the super nice hot guys with awesome smiles. JBs like that guy you want but too shy to talk to. Kris-hyung is the hot guy that’s always serious but somehow girls eat that up.”

“You’ve put a lot of thought into this.” Namjoon said confused and Bobby just smiled his toothy grin.

~After a while~

They had a lot of clients, Leo brought in a lot of them. And now they were packed. The guys were borderline flirting to help get some tips every now and then. Bobby knows how to work a crowd cause out of nowhere he would playfully wet his friends. Which meant they’re bodies were wet and hair was wet, which made the women squeal and call their friends over and bring their cars.

“I can’t believe we’re actually doing this.” Kris said as he and Jaebum were finishing up a car.

“I know right. It’s like being in high school again.” JB answered. “I felt like they’re eating me with their eyes.”

“Come again.” Namjoon said to the customers that would try to flirt with him but he was more interested in counting the money.

“Hey guys Im like your pimp.” Namjoon said while laughing uncontrollably. “You guys are like my es.”

All of his friends just glared at him.

“After this you’re dead.” Bobby said.

Meanwhile Hakyeon was singing the latest AOA song while dancing in his car when he spotted a familiar pale figure ahead. And then he realized it was his husband.

Hakyeon while driving lowered his window and started yelling.

“JUNG TAEKWOON! WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU SHOWING OFF YOUR WHITE CHOCOLATE ABS THAT BELONG TO ME AND ONLY ME TO THE WORLD???!!! I KNEW YOU SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN THAT HAKYEON IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE TATOO FOR OUR ANNIVERSSARY. WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?? FIRST YOU GO BLONDE! NOW YOU GO IN PUBLIC! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!”

Taekwoon sighed and honestly wanted to hide in hole somewhere he was so embarrassed. Taekwoon walked towards the car and explained the whole situation.

“SO YOU’RE TELLING ME ALL YOU’RE GOOD LOOKING FRIENDS ARE SHIRTLESS WASHING CARS AND YOU DIDN’T EVEN THINK ABOUT TELLING ME. MY CAR’S DIRTY TOO. IM GOING TO GO AND HELP YOUR CAUSE. YOU STAY AND LURE IN MORE STUPID HOUSEWIVES. BUT REMEMBER THAT THE DELICIOUS WHITE CHOCOLATE THAT IS YOU BELONG TO ME AND ONLY MEAN. EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF YOU, DON’T LET THOSE THIRSTY HOES TOUCH YOU.” Hakyeon said before driving away as fast as the speed limit let him.

~Back at the carwash~

There was music and business was well booming.

“Hey FanFan make sure to leave it squeaky clean.” Amber teased with an arm around her girlfriends shoulder while laughing.

“Oppa I called unnie she’s bringing her car over too.” Krystal said to Kris that stared at her with wide eyes.

“No…I’m screwed.” Kris mumbled.

“Hyung chillax Junmyeon isn’t around plus you’re just washing her car it not like you’re doing it.” JB said while rolling his eyes not interested in drama.

“You’re right.” Kris said and they continued washing Amber’s car as she was chatting with Namjoon and Krystal.

When they finished, another car instantly arrived it was Jessica.

“Wow shirtless you guys must be desperate.” Jessica teased. “Wow you dyed your hair, honestly I think you look way better now. Too bad you’re a dork and married and gay, wait you’re bi right?”

“Noona please stop.” Kris answered.

“So you’re Jessica? Im JB and the puppy face guy is Coups while the bunny face guy is Bobby. And the silver guy with duck lips is RapMon.” Jaebum explained.

“Let me guess you’re all gay? Why are all the good looking guys here married or gay or both?” Jessica said. “Junmyeon was right. How he’s doing?”

“He got over the supermarket thing pretty fast though.” Kris answered.

“Really? That’s new. How’s the kids? I really want to see them again.” Jessica said.

“Hey come over this weekend at the park, my kid’s having birthday party and his kids are gonna be there, I invited your sister already you can be her plus one.” JB offered.

“Sure.”

Meanwhile Hakyeon drove and saw Junmyeon with Jin out on the sidewalk.

“GET IN LOSERS.” Hakyeon yelled.

They entered confused and just heard how Hakyeon was rambling about Leo’s white chocolate abs not understanding why their friend was acting this way.

They arrived at Hanbin’s house and saw the guys washing cars. Except Kris that was talking to a girl.

“What the…?” Jin started to say.

“That’s Jessica.” Junmyeon said.

“Omg that’s Jessica! I hate her! But her outfits so cute. What? Can’t I admit that the girl got style.” Hakyeon said.

“Why are they all half ?” Jin asked confused.

Hakyeon explained, and Junmyeon kept staring at his shirtless husband talking to the girl he “cheated” him on.

“Hyung they’re just talking by the way didn’t Amber tell you that the woman is dating someone and sees Kris just as a little brother. Please don’t overreact again.

then there was tapping on the window shield. It was Jeonghan and Jinyoung.

 “Hey guys, are you going to support the guys.” Jeonghan asked, he was holding a tray of Lemonade. While     Jinyoung had a bag of snacks.

“You guys knew about this and didn’t tell me??”  Hakyeon asked.

What the hell is going on here??” Hanbin asked he had just arrived.

“My biggest fantasy is coming true.” Hakyeon said.

“What??” Hanbin said confused. “Thank god hyung said he’d help with the kids.” But before anyone could explain Hanbin what was going on Namjoon announced something

“As a special thank you to all of our customers, our ace Bobby will give you a little show!” Namjoon yelled as a lot of women squealed.

Then suddenly music was on and Bobby was dancing like a striper. Kris and JB facepalmed. As the Jung sisters and the llama just stared confused not knowing how to react. Seungcheol was the one in charge of music. Jeonghan and Jiyoung just blushed and avoided looking at Bobby for too much time. Hakyeon took out his cellphone and was taking pictures and videos of the performance and the other guys. Junmyeon didn’t even notice that the guy was stripping. Jin was just thinking “Namjoon blew me off for this?”

And Hanbin just stared at the situation and was debating whether making a scene or acting cool about the whole thing.

Yeah making a scene.