Gummy Bear

I love my Family (family au)

hi everyone heres an update


The hyung squad were at their usual table at lunch eating the yummy meals their parents prepared with great love.

“Yoongi your lunch look amazing as usual! Can I have a bite?” Jaehwan asked his friend.

“No, my mom made this for me not for you.” Yoongi said before putting a mouthful of food in his mouth.

“You’re so mean!” Jaehwan whined.

“Hey guys my parents said its ok if I go to the sleepover! So where is it going to be??” Seunghoon asked excited.

“It can’t be at my house, I have too many little brothers plus there’s no space at my house.” Jisoo said quickly.

“Same.” Minseok agreed instantly.

“But you have the biggest house.” Mark argued.

“But I have a lot of annoying little brothers that will interrupt our fun.” Minseok said.

“Well it can’t be at my house.” Mark said while taking a bite of his sandwich.

“Why not?” Jisoo questioned.

“Jackson.” Mark answered.

“Oh yeah” “You’re right.” “Totally.” The other boys agreed instantly.

“I say let’s do it a Yoongi’s house!” Jaehwan exclaimed excited.

“Why does it have to be at my house? My brothers are just as annoying and loud as all of yours!” Yoongi complained.

“Cause your pretty mom will be there and make yummy food.” Jaehwan said with a huge smile and Yoongi glared at him.

“Yesss you mom’s food is amazing!” Seunghoon agreed remembering the delicious cookies he ate the other day.

“No.” Yoongi growled.

“Please.” Jinhwan and Jaehwan puppy eyed him and using aegyo.

Yoongi glared at them and sighed. “I’ll ask my parents.”


“Of course sweetie! Aw your first sleep over, I’m so excited. I should let Eunwoo in charge so I can be here and make some goodies for you and your friends.” Jin said excited, Yoongi had told his parents at dinner time that same day.

“What’s a sleepover?” Jungkook asked confused.

“It’s when your friends sleep in your house.” Namjoon explained while filling his mouth with his husband’s delicious food.

Jungkook nodded despite not understanding why someone wouldn’t want to just sleep in their house but he dismissed the idea, as he filled his mouth with delicious food.

“I can make homemade pizza and cookies” Jin rambled thinking of all the delicious treats he could make for his child’s friends.

“Sweetie, I think you’re more excited than Yoongi bear.” Namjoon said while laughing at Yoongi’s face.


“Ok listen up baby devils!” Yoongi announced to his siblings who were lazing around the living room. Today was the day of the sleepover and he had to establish the boundaries. His siblings just stared at him not really interested.

“My friends are coming over and I don’t want you guys bothering us, ok? If you do you’ll face my wrath and if you don’t bother us ill hook you guys up with some candy.” Yoongi continued.

“Okay dokey gummy bear!” Hoseok teased causing Jimin and Taehyung to start laughing uncontrollably.

“Don’t call me that! Only mom can call me that!” Yoongi snapped mad.

His sibling only laughed more.

“I miss the days you dummies would fear me.” Yoongi mumbled.

Then suddenly the doorbell rang and Yoongi ran to open it. Jin smiled while picking up a grabby bunny Jungkook to open the door with him.

They both opened the door and on the other side was a smiley Seungcheol with an also smiling Jisoo.

“Hi Jin-hyung, here I’m dropping off this young man that’s excited to hang out with his friends.” Seungcheol said.

“Hahaha Yoongi is also really excited.” Jin said and Yoongi just stared at him mother.

“No, I’m not, I didn’t even want it to happen.” Yoongi thought.

And like that one by one, his friends were arriving with their book bags and parents excited for their sleepover.

“I wonder why mark hasn’t arrived yet.” Jinhwan asked and Minseok just shrugged.

“Who knows?” Jisoo said,

Then there were desperate knocks, Jin opened the door and on the other side was a panting Jaebum and Mark looking like the just escaped a zombie apocalypse.

“Jaebum are you ok?” Jin asked worried.

“Jackson found out Mark was leaving and he wanted to come with…..we told him he couldn’t and he started to have an ultimate tantrum.” Jaebum explained while taking pauses. “Can I hide here?”

Before Jin could say anything Namjoon grabbed Mark and pushed him in.

“Nope! We’ll take Mark and have funny turning off that volcano bye.” Namjoon said.

“Namjoon I’m gonna kill you!” Jaebum yelled and Jin just rolled his eyes.

Mark went to his friends and started talking to them about what happened at his house.

“He’s really clingy, isn’t he?” Seunghoon asked.

“He has a severe case of Mark complex.” Jaehwan teased while laughing at his own joke.

“It’s cute.” Jinhwan said.

“No it’s not.” Mark argued. “It’s annoying, he wants to be with me all the time. He even wanted to marry me!!”

“Aww.” Jinhwan cooed and Seunghoon rolled on the floor laughing. The other boys except Mark laughed.

“It’s not funny.” Mark said.

“Your baby brother wants to marry you! That’s adorable! You should’ve brought him, I would’ve marry you guys.” Jisoo joked and everyone laughed except Mark that just rolled his eyes.

“It’s nice to see you boys are having fun.” Jin said while bringing snacks and smiling sweetly at them.

“Uncle Jin you’re really pretty!” Jaehwan said with heart eyes and Jin just laughed it off.

“Aw thank you Jaehwannie.” Jin said while patting the boys head.

Yoongi glared at his friend and Seunghoon noticed it and decided to tease Yoongi.

“Hey Jaehwannie, is Uncle Jin the older first love you told me about?” Seunghoon asked while observing Yoongi’s reactions.

“Hahaha maybe.” Jaehwan teased completely unaware of Yoongi’s death stares.

Minseok and Mark ate snacks while watching the scene unravel right in front them. It was like a movie for them. Jisoo and Jinhwan were just watching TV with Yoongi’s younger brothers.

“What kind of answer is that?” Seunghoon asked.

“Ok I do.” Jaehwan said while blushing and putting his hands on his blushed cheeks.

“He’s dead.” Minseok mumbled and Mark nodded while looking at Yoongi’s killer stare.

 

 

 

to be continued