Dad Fight

I love my Family (family au)

im so sorry for not uploading this weekend, but i have no wifi at home and i spent all of my data, ive sepent over 60 hours in an existencial crisis and realizing i have a huge dependency on internet, so again sorry, but here at my school's library, early in the morning, i came early just for the internet, i upload this short funny chapter.

Now i remind you guys that if you have any questions for me or any characters in the story for the q/a just go to the comment that says Q/A and posts your questions as a reply. im shocked by all your questions, there are a lot of questions. if theres too many ill divide the q/a in two parts. so thanl you for your patience and please keep supporting this story, comment place your questions, subscribe and upvote. <3



The dad squad were well chilling to say, they were at their usual table at the park eating some delicious cookies courtesy from Jinwoo.

“Mino you’re so lucky!” Jaebum exclaimed while eating cookies. “I can’t believe he made this for us.”

“I know he’s an angel.” Mino said with a proud smile.

“And he’s really pretty.” Kris added.

“I know.” Mino said.

“Ok stop it. It’s annoying to hear you guys to talk about my brother.” Bobby said.

“But we didn’t say anything bad.” Namjoon said.

“Im just being cautious, I know you morons, you would say something stupid.” Bobby said.

“Hey What’s going on with the kids?” Seungcheol asked pointing that the kids were in a circle.

Leo ran towards the crowd of children the moment Seungcheol mentioned it and the rest followed after him.

To see it was the kids having a little argument.

“MY DAD CAN TOTALLY BEAT UP YOUR DAD!” Jackson yelled at Baekhyun.

“MY DAD CAN BEAT UP YOUR DAD!” Baekhyun retorted with his fellow triplets agreeing completely with him.

“Oh please shortys. My dad could beat up all your dads without even sweating!” Jaehwan said.

“Hahaha oh poor losers, have you seen my dad? His muscles are so big. He could all your dads in less than a minute!” Seunghoon said proudly.

“Yeah Uncle Mino is really strong!” Junhoe said.

“Shouldn’t you say your dad is better?” Mark asked Junhoe.

“But dad is all skinny next to Uncle Mino, plus I do think he’’ll win.” Junhoe said.

“Ok what is going on? Whats all this nonsense?” Seungcheol asked.

“We want to see which dad is the strongest!” most of the kids exclaimed while others went on with the whole my dad is stronger than your dad.

“Well I guess we have no choice, we have to have a fight off!” Namjoon exclaimed.

“What?” all the dads asked.

“YESSS!” The kids exclaimed excited.

“We can’t promote violence to the kids.” Seungcheol said.

“Don’t be a party pooper Puppy!” Namjoon said.

“Namjoon you’re crazy!” Kris said.

“Come on, we’re not gonna actually fight it’s just to get the kids off are back.” Namjoon whispered.

“It’ll be simple, all we’re gonna do is “fight” till someone falls on the ground.” Namjoon said as he drew a a square in the ground. “If you get out of the box you also lose.”

“I can’t believe we’re actually doing this.” Kris groaned.

“Ok so how about this since Mino is bigger than most of us he passes to the next round by default.” Namjoon suggested.

“Fine by me.” Mino said.

“Ok so how about Leo vs Kris, bobby vs Seungcheol and Wide eyes and me.” Namjoon said.

“Ill emcee while you guys fight.” Mino said.

“ME TOO!!” Seunghoon exclaimed excited.

“Ok whatever floats your boat.” Namjoon said.

“I need to film this for evidence.” Minseok said while setting the video camera on his IPad.

“Please do,we need to show this to our moms so they can suffer.” Yoongi said.

“You guys are scary!” Jinhwan said.

“OK BABIES AND GENTLEMEN!” Seunghoon exclaimed. “TIME OFR THE FIRST ROUND.”

“ON THIS SIDE WE HAVE THE TAEKWONDO LION WHOS GAZE COULD KILL WITH ONE LOOK, JUNG TAEKWOON!” Mino exclaimed while pointing to a bored Leo.

“GO LEO~!!!”The other dads cheered.

“UNCLE LEO!! DAD!!” The kids cheered.

“AND ON THE OTHER SIDE WE HAVE THE ASIAN SLENDERMAN WHO DRESSES ARMANI IN SUMMER. WU KRIS.” Mino went on.

“Can’t I just forfeit?” Kris asked.

“NOO.” Everyone yelled.

“My money is on Leo-hyung.” Namjoon said

“No one is gonna bet. Beside Leo is obviously gonna win.” Jaebum said.

“Why do I feel like Kris-hyung is gonna fall by himself.” Seungcheol asked.

“Maybe cause he’s a walking hazard to himself.” Bobby added.

Kris was just walking around the square staring at Leo.

“Im worried dad is gonna get carried away again.” Wonshik said.

“What?” Seungyoon asked.

“Dad is very competitive with games especially sports.” Hongbin explained.

“Taekwoon remember we aren’t gonna actually fight….right? say something you’re scaring me.” Kris said as Leo kept glaring at him. Out of nowhere Leo took a step towards Kris and this one started running around the ring eventually tripping on a twig.

“Wow.” Namjoon said. “Puppy was right.”

“Leo wins!” Mino exclaimed putting Leo’s hand up.

“Like that was no surprise. ”Jaebum said.

“Why is dad so lame???” Luhan groaned

“Cause he’s dad.” Minseok answered.

Kris stood up mumbling how he didn’t even want to do any of this and how it was all stupid.

“OK NEXT UP IN THIS CORNER WE HAVE THE AMAZING PUPPY SEUNGCHEOL!”MINO EXCLAIMED EXCITEED WHILE POINT AT SEUNGCHEOL.

“And on this side we have Bobby.” Mino said with no emotion.

“HEY WHERE’S MY INTRO?!”Bobby yelled at Mino.

“You don’t get one”

“WHY NOT?!”

“Cause I don’t feel like it.” Mino said.

“I swear im gonna….” Bobby mumbled.

Bobby and Seungcheol actually fought more than the last pair, but in reality they were just trying to throw the other of balance so the other could fall, eventually Bobby won.

“YEAH I WON!!” Bobby exclaimed.

“Aw I wanted Seungcheol to win.” Jaebum said.

“Me too.” Kris and Mino said.

“ARENT YOU GUYS MY FRIENDS?!! I HATE ALL OF YOU!” Bobby exclaimed.

“Ok SO NEXT UP WE HAVE THE Y BROCK-EYES MAN IM JAEBUM AND ON THE OTHER SIDE WE HAVE THE STUPID KIM NAMJOON.” Mino exclaimed.

“You’re going down Namjoon, I’ve been wanting to do this for years.” Jaebum said.”

“Do your worst Brock.” Namjoon said and the started “fighting”

 

Let’s just say it was a tie and after that they did rock paper scissors and Jaebum won.

“ok so who’s next?” Kris said.

“Leo vs Jaebum.” Mino said.

“I forfeit.” Jaebum exclaimed while falling to the ground by himself.

“DAD DON’T BE A WIMP!” Jackson yelled.

“Do you still forfeit Uncle Jaebum?” Seunghoon asked.

“Yep, I don’t wanna die.” Jaebum answered.

“UNCLE LEO WON!” Seunghoon exclaimed.

“Now next is my STRONG DAD AND HE’S ALWAYS A WINNER!” Seunghoon exclaimed and Mino just smiled at how cute he was.

“And Uncle Bobby.” Seunghoon said with no excitement.

“NOT YOU TOO HOONIE!” Bobby exclaimed angry.

“Whatever. NOW FIGHT!” Namjoon said while mimicking the mortal kombat voice.

Bobby and Mino started throwing punches at one another, they were at it for a good ten minutes, and most of the kids were obviously team Mino. And at the end Mino had Bobby cornered at one of the limits and he pushed the other making him the winner of this round.

“CURSE YOU SONG MINO!!!” Bobby exclaimed.

“What are you a Disney villain?” Kris asked.

“OK BABIES AND GENTLEMEN, NOW THE MOMENT YOU’VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR SONG MINO VS JUNG TAEKWOON!” Seunghoon exclaimed causing everyone to get excited.

“Mino is dead meat.” Namjoon said.

“I know right.” Kris said with a smile.

It all happened so fast that they only one who truly knows what happened is god and maybe Minseok’s camera. In a matter of seconds Mino was on the floor with a confused face.

“GO LEOO!!!” the dads congratulated.

Let’s just say their victory was short lived because besides from the video evidence of their “fighting” the children couldn’t stop talking about the fight so eventually the mom squad found out.

SUPERAWESOMEDADSQUAD

RAPMON:

Guys jin grounded me ;u;

JB:

This is all your fault you moronic idiot

JB HAS CHANGES THE CHAT NAME TO “I HATE YOU KIM NAMJOON”

GALAXYKRIS:

Love the new name

RAPMON:

Hyung u-u

M.I.N.O:

Are all of you guys grounded too? What about us going to watch Suicide Squad???? U.u

BOBBY:

You still haven’t watched it?

M.I.N.O:

I was waiting for us to watch it together.

PuppyCoups:

Aw hyung <3

Rapmon:

Lets sneak out

JB:

WHAT ARE WE FIVE?
 

J.TAEKWOON HAS LEFT THE CHAT

One second later.

J.TAEKWOON HAS BEEN ADDED TO “I HATE YOU KIM NAMJOON” BY GROUP ADMINISTRATOR RAPMON.

Leo just rolled his eyes and turned off his phone as he saw his husband fell asleep on his shoulder while watching some random romantic movie Leo really didnt get. leo just smiled.

"Cute."