JYP PT2

I love my Family (family au)

HI EVERYONE IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS WEEKEND I WAS HONESTLY FEELING DOWN AND LAZY AND THIS CHAPTER ISNT REALLY ONE OF MY BEST BUT HOPEFULLY ILL BE BETTER FOR THE NEXT ONE. AND I WANT TO THANK MY LITTLE SISTER FOR HEKPING ME FINISH THE CHAPTER. BTW WOULD YOU GUYS LIKE ME TO MAKE A SIDE STORY ABOUT HOW THE PARENTS MET AND THEIR RELATIONSHIPS BEFORE THE KIDS LIKE A PREQUEL? PLEASE ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS. THANKS FOR READING AND FOR ALWAYS COMMENTING <3


Kris and Leo just stared at the small eyed man before them. Bobby and Seungcheol were trying to console their hyung. While Namjoon was just standing there eating a hot dog not really caring.

“Why are you so dramatic?” Kris sighed while combing his hair back. “Be happy we came to this thing to accompany you.”

“You look like a freaking male model for Ralph Lauren.” Namjoon spat.

“Well it is a barbecue isn’t it? I have to be dressed according too.” Kris went on.

“Guys you’re not helping. Hyung what’s wrong?” Bobby asked worried.

“That’s what’s happening!” JB admitted while pointing to an older man dressed as if he was in his twenties criticizing the food.

“You call this barbecue?! Is this serious? Worse service ever! No wonder Jaebum hired your catering service. This is the worst I’ve eaten in my life…!” The older man went on.

“Im guessing that’s your father in law.” Seungcheol said.

“Yeah he hates me.” JB answered.

“I understand you hyung, my in laws don’t like me either.” Bobby said.

“Jaebum!” A voice yelled and the whole dad squad turned to the direction of the voice and saw two men coming towards them. One of them was blonde and was wearing a pair of glasses that were way too big for his face. The other was wearing sunglasses and had his dark hair neatly slicked up.

“Hey Jaehyung. Hey Jay-hyung.” JB said towards the guys. “Guys this are my brothers in law, Jaehyung Park and Jay Park.”

“Hey.” Jay mumbled.

“Hi JB! We left the presents at the present’s table.” Jaehyung said while smiling. “Hey JB’s squad!”

“Hey!” Seungcheol and Bobby said happily while introduced themselves.

“How many siblings in law do you have?” Namjoon asked confused just meeting Jinyoung’s siblings.

“Um let me see, there’s Yenny, Jihyo, Jimin, Jay, Jaehyung, Bernard and that’s it Jinyoung has six siblings.” JB answered.

“That’s a lot! No wonder this party is full of people.” Namjoon exclaimed.

“Hey JB, hope you don’t mind but I’m gonna help Jay-hyung find himself a cute girlfriend.” Jaehyung said while smiling.

“Jaehyung I don’t need a girlfriend…” Jay started to say but was cut off.

“Nonsense.” Jaehyung exclaimed while dragging his brother away.

“Does he know that most girls here at this party are either gay or married or both?” Kris asked.

“Yeah apparently he doesn’t. And I’m too busy to tell him that.” JB answered.

“You’re not doing anything.” Namjoon said.

“Then why do I feel so exhausted?”

“You’re an old man.” Kris said.


“Seriously Jae?” Jay asked as his brother was pulling him into the crowd.

“Hyung no offense but you’re old you need some love in your life.” Jaehyung said.

“No I don’t, I’m actually happy being single. Im free to do as I please.”

“But you’re alone.”

“Being solo doesn’t mean I’m lonely.”

“That sounds like some emotional bull you find on Tumblr.”

Jay just sighed, remembering why he stayed away from his family.

“Look at that girl, she’s pretty hot.” Jaehyung said towards his hyung while pointing at a pretty girl.

“Yeah, your point?”

“Let’s say hey.” Jaehyung said as he dragged his brother towards the girl

~A FEW MINUTES LATER~~

“I CANT BELIEVE THIS! IS EVERY GIRL HERE A LESBIAN!! I MEAN SERIOUSLY, THIS HAS TO BE THE GAYEST NEIGHBORHOOD EVER.  I MEAN IM GAY. BUT IS THERE NO ONE STRAIGHT IN THIS WORLD?! HYUNG YOU EITHER HAVE TO GO GAY OR DIE FOREVER ALONE.” Jaehyung exclaimed tired, he had tried hooking up his brother up with the pretty girls but apparently they were all taken and lesbians.

“I told you that I’m fine be myself…” Jay started but was interrupted by his younger brother.

“HUSH! IM DOING THIS FOR YOU!” Jaehyung said placing his index finger on Jay’s lips. “We have to keep trying. I refuse to let you die alone, my favorite sibling.”

“Jaehyung…” Jay started saying as he was dragged by his younger brother to a pretty long haired girl that had a resting face.

“Hey gorgeous, are you single? Cause my brother is and he’s ready to mingle.” Jaehyung said while Jay wanted to facepalm himself.

“Not interested.” The girl said as she kept her gaze glued to the phone.

“He owns a penthouse, he has a good paying job. And he has an amazing body.” Jaehyung went on trying to convince the girl.

The girl looked up at Jaehyung and said.

“I’m gay.”

“Seriously?? Is everyone here gay??” Jaehyung groaned.

“More or less. I think there’s only like five straight women here, and four of them are married and the only single one is my sister.” The girl answered.

“Resting Face girl please let my brother meet your sister. Understand me, I hate seeing my brother forever alone. And if he’s with your sister then we wouldn’t have to worry about our siblings ending up alone with cats.” Jaehyung exclaimed while taking the girl’s hands in his and getting all up in her personal space.

“My name is Krystal Jung, not Resting face.” The girl said. “You’re crazy.”

“No I’m not.”

“Hey leave my sister alone.” A voice said while pushing Jaehyung away.

“Jessica?” Jay asked while staring at the newcomer.

“Jaebum?” Jessica asked confused.

“You know each other??” Jaehyung and Krystal asked confused while their older siblings just smiled.


“Happy Birthday Bambam!” Jooheon said while giving the boy a present.

“Thanks!” Bambam said while smiling.

“Hi Majinbu!” Jackson said while hugging the boy. “Your eyes are smaller!” The other boy just stared back at the other boy, while Jackson was playing with his cheeks.

The birthday was in a park, so there were kids everywhere playing. But there were mostly little kids, which meant that the hyung line was hiding under a tree listening Yoongi whine about the sun and how he was going to burn while the others were reading the books that they had brought. Making Jaehwan suspect him of being a vampire like him.


“Oh no he didn’t.” JB sighed.

“What is it this time?” Bobby asked exasperated since JB had been whining over every little detail about JYP.

“Dude you’ve been whining all day!” Namjoon exclaimed.

“He invited him here!” JB exclaimed while pointing to a man that was walking over to JYP.

“Isn’t that Yang sanjangmin?” Namjoon asked Bobby.

“Yeah. And that’s his son Seungri.”

“What are they doing here?”

“They’re here to annoy me.”

“Hey Hyun Shik you won’t believe how horrible this food is. I swear my son in law is useless. He has ruined my grandchild’s party with this horrible food.” JYP said as he sat his friend down.

“At least you’re not related to him by blood.” The other man said while staring at him. “Seungri got lost, that’s why we’re late. I swear he is useless, he spends all night clubbing instead of settling down and giving me grand kids.”

“But dad I don’t want to get married.” Seungri said interrupting Hyun Shik.

“Yah don’t interrupt your father. Young people these days are so rude. JB interrupts me all the time. Why can’t children be like my daughter Yenny’s husband and up to listen to the wise words of an awesome man like me?” JYP whined making Seungri shut up. “I’m pretty sure that JB and you have teamed up to make Hyun Shik’s life and mine impossible.”

“Dad, I’m going to the snack bar. Do you want anything?” Seungri looked over to his father, tired of listening to JYP and his father whine about him.

“Grandchildren would be nice.” Hyun Shik replied.

“Something that isn’t impossible.” Seungri replied.

“Bring your father the best soju that Jinyoung has.” JYP talked for his friend.

“I don’t drink this early.” Hyun Shik replied.

“Shame on you Seungri. Trying to offer your father an alcoholic drink this early. Bring him a hamburger –even though they taste like crap- and a Coke.” JYP said.

And the dad squad just watched as Seungri and JB got teared apart by the old friends. And Seungcheol thought that JYP and YG were a couple and was shipping them a lot.