BEAR CAM

I love my Family (family au)

Hi guys sorry for not uploading last week i was in exams and ive had a very busy week, but im back with a rather sprecial chapter lets just say this chapter is like a previous one cough cough tape one just times a million. so warning kids dont watch if you cant handle it, i dedicate this to the unofficial co writer my little sister. also i want to thank you for 300 subs thank you so much, im dying with school and all these great music im in love With J and monsta x loving baek ah yeon .

love you guys hope you like this chapter comment subscribe and tell me what you think will probably upload the prequel tomorrow

Ps: For musical  ambience if your mom squad fan listen to Jay Parks You Know and if your a dad squad fan listen to 2NE1s Cl MTBD (Mentalbreakdown)


The dad squad were at they’re typical table at Troublemaker. Bobby was looking sad and tired while complaining about having to put up with Jiyong’s crazy and diva antics. Such as buying expensive water just become it comes from Switzerland.

“Oh come on, it can’t be that bad.” Seungcheol said optimistically.

Bobby just glared at him.

“Oh how I wish I could be as naïve as you.”

“Welcome to my world.” Jb said while drinking his beer. “In-laws are the worst.”

“True.” Bobby agreed.

Kris and Leo just kept eating.

“What do you think are husbands talk about when we’re not around?” Namjoon asked randomly.

“On no he’s in philosophical mode.” JB said earning a glare.

“I don’t know recipes.” Kris said while shrugging the question off.

“Hmm kids?” Seungcheol suggested.

“Why do you even care what they talk about?” JB asked.

“I saw a movie last night and the wives just talked bad things about their husbands.” Namjoon went on.

“Were you watching Desperate Housewives?” Kris asked Namjoon.

“I don’t know, but it made so much sense and I thought what do our husbands talk about.

“Ok we get it your random and your crazy. Can we come back to me?” Bobby said.

“No. wouldn’t you guys love to see what they talk about?”  Namjoon went on.

“What did you do??” Kris asked.

“I haven’t done anything yet…”  Namjoon went on. “Just come over to Jb’s house tomorrow.”

“Why my house?” Jb asked.

“Are we really ignoring my situation? If I was Jb-hyung you’d all be comforting me.” Bobby complained.

“Get over yourself.” Jb said.

~The next day~

“Welcome gentlemen, come in.” Namjoon said opening the door to JB’s house. While Jb was on the couch.”

The rest of the guys entered and sat on the couch.

“Ok namjoon, what stupid thing did you do now?” Kris asked. Namjoon just gave him a bright dimpled smile.

“Haha well I decided to use the old Yoongi bear cam. Put it in the living room and we’ll get to see what our husbands talk about.” Namjoon answered.

“Isn’t this invading their privacy?” Seungcheol asked.

“It is but I don’t care.” Namjoon said as he started setting up the tv to hook up with the Yoongi bear cam.

“I have a bad feeling about this hyung.” Seungcheol told Kris.

“Yeah I feel it too. But there’s no stopping that moron.” Kris answered.

“Im hungry.” JB said as he stood up and went to the kitchen. “Let’s order food. There’s only veggies and quinoa here.”

“Sure I’m just glad I’m out of the house. Jiyong was making do all his errands.” Bobby said.

“Where are your kids?” Kris asked JB.

“They are at their cousin’s birthday party. And since its at JYP’s house they’ll sleep over.” Jb explained. “Hey guys I’m gonna order pizza.”

“Order a box for each one of us.” Bobby added.

“And garlic bread.” Seungcheol added.

“Don’t forget the buffalo wings.” Leo added speaking for the first time since coming over.

“GUYS ITS ON!!! BRACE YOURSELVES WE’RE ABOUT TO SEE THE TRUTH BEHIND OUR BOTTOM’S PSYCHE.” Namjoon yelled.

“….Why are we even friends with this moron?” JB asked to no one in particular.

“Look.” Namjoon said

There on the TV screen was Namjoon’s living room it was being recorded in a pretty good quality.

“Why do you even have bear cam?” Bobby asked.

“I wanted to prove that Yoongi was the one that was stealing Jin’s homemade cookies.” Namjoon explained.

“Was it him?” Seungcheol asked.

“No it was Hobi and Chimchim, but I’m sure Yoongi gave them the idea.” Namjoon went on.

“I ordered the pizza. Does that thing have audio?” Jb said.

“Yeah it does it has a mic it’s just no one’s there yet.” Namjoon answered.

“Don’t you guys feel like we’re spies?” Seungcheol said.

“Yeah the lamest spies ever.” Jb said.

“Speak for yourself. Im the coolest one out of all of you.” Kris said and then everyone burst to laughing.

“Yeah keep thinking that hyung.” Bobby said.

“Shhh look.” Namjoon said.

The mom squad except Jin were on the couch of the Namjin’s living room.

“Where are the kids?” Jeonghan asked.

“With Junmyeon’s at their grandparents’ house.”

“Im exhausted.” Hakyeon said while throwing himself on the couch. “Jin dear be a lamb and get me a diet coke with ice and lime.”

“Don’t act like this is your house.” Hanbin reprimanded.

“I still can’t believe what Kihyun said. I never saw him as that kind of person.” Jinyoung said.

“He’s human. Everyone has a kink.” Jeonghan said.

“You’d know about that wouldn’t you?” Hanbin said smiling at Jeonghan.

Jeonghan hit Hanbin and said.

“Shall I remind you Im older than you?”

“Barely.” Hanbin mumbled.

“It wasn’t that shocking. So he’s into ? It seems like everyone is into that these days.” Junmyeon said.

“Maybe I should write my book about that.” Jinyoung said.

“Jinyoung I’m starting to think you’re never gonna release your book.” Jin said as he brought some drinks and snacks being the good host he was.

“I’ve actually been getting lot of ideas for stories lately.” Jinyoung said. “Wait and see ill become even more famous the lady that wrote 50 shades of grey.”

“Hey guys if you ever had to you know swing partners who would you want? Dibs on Kris.” Hakyeon said

The dad squad was not ready for what was coming next. They all stared at the TV screen not believing what they just heard.

“That’s not fair I wanted Kris!” Hanbin and Jeonghan complained at the same time.

“I called dibs first.” Hakyeon said smiling happily.

“Why do you guys even want Kris?” Jin asked.

“I want to see if his is as big as his feet.” Hanbin said with absolutely no filter.

“Wjat he said. Besides Kris is hot.” Hakyeon said. “When he doesn’t open his mouth of course.”

Junmyeon was laughing his off.

“Is he proportionate?” Hanbin asked Junmyeon who just laughed even harder, Junmyeon just gave a thumbs up as an answer.

“Oh my god!” Jinyoung started laughing.

“Now I need a piece of that dim sum.” Hakyeon said.

“Oh my god isn’t that racist??” Jinyoung asked while dying of laughter.

“Ok here’s how things are gonna go I get Kris first when we’re done the rest of you can have him.” Hakyeon said. “After Kris I want Jaebum, he gives me these vibes.”

“Hey while you’re ing Kris I want puppy.” Hanbin said.  I like dominating and puppy looks like he doesn’t mind.”

“You’re actually right. He loves it when you ride him.” Jeonghan added.

Hakyeon gasped and laughed.

“Oh my god. Well if we’re actually doing this then I want Leo” Jinyoung said.

“Why? You have to say why.” Hakyeon said.

“He seems like the only normal one.” Jinyoung said.

“Oh my god, you poor fool. You have no idea what you’re getting yourself into.” Hakyeon said.

“Ok I want Bobby, if Binnie wants my puppy ill take his bunny. But I don’t take responsibility when he dumps you for me.” Jeonghan said.

“You… harlot.” Hanbin said while laughing.

“Jin that means you get JB.” Hakyeon said.

 Oh my god that be so awkward.” Jin said laughing.

“Please you have with a Namjoon, there’s nothing that should surprise you by now,” Hanbin said.

“Oh heads up, Jaebum likes slapping.” Jinyoung said.

“Oh no.” Jin said while laughing.

“Junmyeon that you get Namjoon.” Hakyeon said.

“NOOO that would be so weird. I don’t think wed even reach second base.” Junmyeon said while laughing.

“Who uses bases these days??” Hanbin said. “Just say you wouldn’t even make it to s.

“I can’t even with you guys.” Jinyoung said.

“Ok but seriously, I want to see something. But I need your permission Junmyeon.” Hakyeon said seriously.

“What?” Junmyeon asked.

“I want to see Kris and Leo do it you know together. And I need your permission.” Hakyeon said.

Junmyeon stared at Hakyeon as if he was crazy.

“Who would even top??” Junmyeon asked confused.

“Exactly, that’s what I want to find out. Can’t you just picture it?” Hakyeon went on.

“I just did and its hot, damn it.” Hanbin confessed.

“Hey if you guys are gonna let their husbands be together. Why don’t we put Seungcheol and Bobby together?” Jeonghan offered towards Hanbin.

“Im pretty sure Bobby will top puppy. But Im ok with that, I’d pay to see that. It would be so hotter than any random xxx video you find online.” Hanbin answered.

“Exactly, now I want it to actually happen.” Jeonghan said.

“Hey that would make a great story. Couple that start swinging but actually getting strings attached. Can I write it? The main characters will be Bobby and Seungcheol.” Jinyoung said.

“Sure write your ty fanfiction of our husbands send me it when you’re done I wanna read it.” Hanbin said .

“Send it to all of us.” Hakyeon said.

“Hey does that mean Namjoon and Jaebum get stuck together.” Jin added.

“OH MY GOD NOW THAT’S SOMETHING I WANT TO SEE.” Hakyeon said.

Everyone was laughing.

“But seriously we should tell our husbands about swinging.” Jeonghan said.

“Tell them? Let’s just get them drunk. Just kidding. Yeah let’s ask them.” Hanbin added.

“I can just imagine Namjoon and Jaebum….”

Jaebum had just turned off the TV.

All of the rest looked like they had just seen the devil himself.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and they all jumped afraid. It was just the pizza guy. They paid and the guy left.

“Im not even hungry anymore.” Jaebum said breaking the silence.

“This is all your fault.” Bobby said towards Namjoon. “If it weren’t for you being so nosey my mind wouldn’t be burning with those mental images.”

“Ew you actually imagined it.” Namjoon said .

Leo was just covering his red face with his hands.

“I feel so betrayed.” Seungcheol said. “The way the can just pass us around like we’re some sort of toy.”

“Treating us like s.” Namjoon said and everyone glared at him.

“What kind of sick person shares s??” Bobby asked.

“I don’t know.”

“I hate all of you, I can’t even look at you guys right now.” Kris said.

 

~That Night~~

Seunghan/Jeongcheol

“What is taking Seungcheol so long?” Jeonghan thought as he was in his bed ready to go to asleep.

Seungcheol had been acting strange avoiding his gaze and all contact.

Seungcheol was hugging Chan protectively while sitting on the rocking chair. Chan had been asleep for over an hour he just didn’t want to be alone with his husband.

Krisho

Junmyeon was worried, Kris had been quieter than usual at dinner and he left the room after showering. He was looking for his husband and he was Yixing take a blanket to Storage room aka Kris’s teddy bear and plush shrine aka RouRou’s room.

“Xing Xing what are you doing?” Junmyeon asked.

“Taking a blanket so dad doesn’t get cold. He wants to sleep with rou rou tonight,”

“Huh?”

“Rou Rou you’re the only one I can trust now.” Kris said to the dog who just stared at him.

Neo

“Taekwoon, why are you on the couch??” Hakyeon asked. “Don’t you want to sleep with me??”

Taekwoon faked snoring.

JJ Project.

Jaebum was laying in the corner of the bed to avoid contact with Jinyoung.

“Hey JB since the kids aren’t around, we could you know…” Jinyoung said suggestively while hugging JB, Who wanted to disappear in that moment.

Double B and Namjin.

Bobby entered the YG recording studio to see Namjoon “Working”.

“Avoiding your husband too?” Bobby asked.

“I told Jin id be working all this week, you??”

“Same to avoid him and Jiyong.”

The next day.

Bobby and Namjoon were cuddling while sleeping on the sofa.

“Gross.” Teddy said while Kush took pictures for future blackmail.


That was random sorry not sorry love to hear what you think