Six

Bring It

YOUR POV:

I was walking down the hallway to get to my next class, History yayyyyy-NO. I didn’t get my homework done because Jay wanted to go out last night. Hopefully Mr. Hwang doesn’t ask for it. Yongguk didn’t show up last night, I was kinda hoping he would. I haven’t seen him battle in a while, and I guess I just wanted to see him, even if he is a jerk.

“________!” I turned seeing Min walking towards me.
“Hi!” I smiled.
“Girl, you walk fast!” she giggled.
“Sorry.” I frowned.
“What’s wrong?” she asked, tilting her head.
“Noth-oof” I crashed into another body, stumbling backwards.
I felt arms grab me instantly and pull me towards them. They smelled good, that’s all I know. I looked up seeing Yongguk looking down at me.

“Uh…” we just stared at each other for a while. As much as I hated him for what he said, he looked really cute.
“AHEM.” Min stood there with an amused expression.
“Oh.” Yongguk quickly let me go, scratching the back of his neck.
“Um…I-I wanted to talk to you…” he looked at Min for a quick second.
She nodded, “I’ll see you later ______-ah. I’ll tell Mr. Hwang you’re with the nurse.”
I slowly nodded, “O-okay. Thanks Min.”

She walked away giggling, “Get it!” she mouthed as she turned the corner.
I looked down a little, embarrassed. “So uh…” I looked at Yongguk, “You wanted to talk to me?” I put a hand on my hip.
“Yeah.” he bit his lower lip, “Can uh…we take a walk?”
“I’m not supposed to be around you.” I said, looking around.
“I know.” he said, “Where we’re going, no one’s going to see. Trust me.”

“Now I’m scared.” I said, looking at him oddly.
“Lil’ Park’s scared? You weren’t scared getting in my face when we battled.” he smirked.
I pursed my lips together, “I better not get in trouble for this.” I said.

--

“Where, exactly are you taking me?” I asked.
“You’ll see.” he stopped at a staircase, he looked around quickly and then grabbed my hand. “Hurry up.” I sighed quickly following him up the stairs.
We made it to the top and he pushed a door open, revealing the bright midday sun. “The roof?” I asked, not moving. (Cliché I know!)
“Problem?” he asked, raising an eyebrow. I shook my head.
“Here, watch your step.” he hopped down and reached out for my books. I handed them to him and he set them down, turning back he reached out for my hands. I blushed feeling his hands wrap around mine, I carefully stepped down.

He walked a few feet over, and placed our stuff on a picnic table. “Does the school know about this?” I teased.
He chuckled, “You must not know who my parents are.”
I shrugged, “Anyways…”
“Why haven’t you been going to the battles?” he asked.
I raised my eyebrows, “I’ve been busy…why do you care?”
He met eyes with me, “Look, I just wanted to apologize-”
“For.” I continued.
“For,” he sighed, “For what I said that one night. It wasn’t fair to you, it was childish and I’m sorry.”

I stood there, he looked adorable and it was like it hurt his pride to apologize.
“Well…do you accept it? Or am I going to have to keep bothering you until you forgive me?”
I smiled, “I’ll have to think about this.”
“Oh come on!” he pouted. His aegyo…HIS AEGYO! Dear God just let me die.
“Okay okay! I forgive you.” I giggled.
He smiled triumphantly, “YES!”
“So…what is this your sanctuary?” I joked walking towards the table.
“I guess you could say that.” he said, leaning on the wall.

As I was about to ask another question, the bell rang. “.” I said, “I missed history.” I grabbed my books and started heading to the door.
“Wait.” he held me back. “Do you…want to come eat up here tomorrow? With me?” he asked.
“It’s just-Zelo and Himchan really annoy me sometimes and-”
“Jay oppa might get-”
He shook his head, “No one will see, promise.”

I couldn’t say no, here was this tall, amazing handsome guy asking me to eat lunch with him on the school roof. This guy might have seemed like a badass on stage but inside he was completely and utterly adorable, how could I say no?
“Sure.” I smiled.
His faced lit up, “O-okay.” he smiled, “I’ll see you tomorrow then.”
I giggled, “Bye Yongguk.”
He smacked his lips, “I’m older than you.” he said, “You can call me oppa.”, he looked down quickly.
I felt myself smile widely, “I’ll see you tomorrow then…Yongguk oppa.”
I have never in all of my 17 years wanted to squeal so bad, until this moment. I walked out of the door and headed down to my next class.

--

“WHAT HAPPENED?!” squealed Min.
I moved the phone away from my ear, “Min, seriously stop being so loud.”
“Sorry!” she said, “Seriously though, what happened?”
I smiled, “He asked me to eat lunch with him.”
“OHHH~! Wait, how are you going to get away from Jaebeom and the others?”
“I eat with you guys anyways, he doesn’t sit near us.”

“But…” I quickly panicked, “In case he does come over, you guys can just say that I’m talking to a teacher or that I’m in the bathroom.”
“We got it!” I heard Jia on her end.
“Is that all that he asked you? You did miss all of History class.” teased Min.
Fei gasped, “_______, you guys didn’t-”
My jaw dropped, “Oh my god, no unnie, we didn’t!” I felt my face heat up.
Jia and Min giggled, “If you say so~”
“We didn’t do anything like that!” I assured.

“________ and Yongguk~. ________ and Yongguk~. ________ and Yongguk~.”
sang Jia and Fei.
“OH my god.” I face palmed.
“Lil’ Park and Jepp! Lil’ Park and Jepp!” said Min.
“I’m hanging up now.” I said, “I have to go eat dinner.”
“We’ll see you tomorrow.” said Fei as Min and Jia continued to tease me.

A knock came at my door, “Come in.”
Jay opened it an walked in. “Hi oppa.” I smiled.
“Zico told me you weren’t in History class. Min told the teacher you were at the nurses. Why didn’t you tell me? I had medicine for….what you had.” he lowered his voice.
“Uhm…what exactly did Min say?” I asked.
“Look, no need to be embarrassed by it. It happens, it’s okay.”
What the did she tell them?! “But,” I coughed, “What did she say?”

“It’s fine I get diarrhea all the time ________!”
My jaw dropped, I’m killing her tomorrow.
“Ha….uhm, yeah. I guess the school food didn’t settle right…” I closed my eyes and shook my head.
“Yeah, well next time just come to me. I got Pepto, Rolaids, the works.” he grinned.
I gave him a weak smile, “Thanks oppa.”

--

Yongguk POV:

“So _______ noona is going to eat with us tomorrow?” asked Zelo.
I sighed, “Yes, so please don’t be annoying.”
He gaped, “I’m not annoying!”
“Am I invited?” asked Himchan.
I thought about it, “I guess. Just please try to be I don’t know…normal?”
“You got it hyung!” Zelo walked away, tripping over his own feet.
I face palmed, “And don’t tell anyone! I don’t want Jay getting mad at her.”

Himchan smirked at Zelo, “Aw, Gukkie has a crush.”
I rolled my eyes, “Shut up.”
“Aw~” they teased.
“Get out of my house!” I stood up.
They laughed louder, before walking out of the front door.
They’re right…




A/N: REWRITTEN! How do you like it?
THANK YOU FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBING!! <333

and omfg! The “Never Give Up” video! I died, when Yongguk rapped his second verse <333333333 (So biased) Those lyrics will make an appearance in this fic^^