Ten

Bring It

“You ready?” asked Jay walking into my room.
I yawned while running a brush through my hair, “Yeah.”
“Seriously, no more late night talks with Min.” he said.
“No promises.” I said grabbing my phone, “Come on.”
We walked downstairs, seeing my aunt drinking tea.
“Be careful.” she eyed us, “Don’t get in trouble.”
We nodded and hugged her, “We’ll be home soon.” said Jay.

--

Yongguk POV:

I yawned and ruffled my hair.
“You okay hyung?” asked Himchan.
I nodded, “You slept all day.” said Zelo, “Are you getting sick?”
A chuckle escaped my lips, “Nah, I’m not.”
“Oh he’s sick alright.” said Maslo with a smirk. “Love sick~”

All the guys turned their heads to me with amused expressions.
“What?!” chuckled CSP.
I rolled my eyes and threw a glare at Maslo, “Way to go.”
“He isn’t denying it!” giggled Kuan, “Who’s the lucky girl?”
“_______ noona!” said Zelo.
Their jaws hit the ground, “Dawg, Lil’ Park?”
I gulped, “Maybe.” I took a sip of water.
“Your rivals little cousin. Favorite cousin at that.” said Yohwan (Still PM)
They all shook their heads, “This won’t end well.”

“You all need to leave me alone.” I said, standing up, “I know what I’m doing.”
“That’s what you said almost four-five years ago. Look how that turned out, Jay Park hates your .” said Maslo.
I sighed, “I said to never bring that up again.”
“Ay Lil’ Park!” I heard Teddy’s voice, “How’s the wrist?”
I quickly went to the door way.
“It’s all good.”, she yawned, pulling her hair into a pony tail.
“No sleep?” asked Teddy.
“She was awake all night on the phone. You know ‘girl talk’.” said Jay, rolling his eyes.

I smiled, Oh if you only knew.
She shyly looked up and Teddy and nodded in agreement.
“You know.” said Maslo in my ear.
I jumped, “Hyung. Don’t do that.” I sighed, standing up straight.
He chuckled, “You know you look really creepy peeking your head out of the door.” he smirked.
I rolled my eyes and went back to the couch, “I can’t go talk to her now.”
“Hallway.” said Himchan while texting on his phone.

“There aren’t enough people out there for us to sneak away.” I explained.
“Are you battling tonight?” asked Maslo.
I shrugged, “I dunno.”
“If you aren’t talk to her when Teddy announces the first one.”
I nodded, “What if Jay’s around her the whole night?”
“That didn’t stop her last time.” said Himchan, eyes still on the phone.
Everyone nodded in agreement, “So…are you guys are actually helping me get this girl?”
Zelo sighed, “We actually like this girl hyung.”

“She’s better than-”
“We aren’t supposed to say her name~” reminded Himchan.
“Thank you.” I said sitting down.
“HOW Y’ALL DOIN’ TONIGHT?!” we heard Teddy announce.
“Come on.” sighed Maslo, “Let’s see what they’re doing tonight.”

--

“Is he here?” you asked looking around.
Min nodded, “He should be.”
“Who?” you both jumped and turned around, seeing Jay.
“There you are!” you chuckled nervously.
Min snickered, making Jay furrow his eyebrows. “Okay…” he said.
“AYO! We got some new challenges!” announced Teddy.
You all moved closer to the center of the stage, both you and Min struggling to see from being in the back.

You both stood on your tip toes eager to see who was battling. Min huffed and looked around, “I can’t see crappp.” you whined.
“Come on.” you grabbed Min’s hand and started pushing through.
“Wait! ______!” she giggled as you dragged her along.
You both ended up right near the front, spotting Fei and Jia in front of the DJ booth. They motioned for you to come next to them.

“Oh, _________. Someone’s trying to get your attention~” said Fei in your ear.
“Huh?” You took your eyes off of the battle and looked around.
His eyes met yours as you looked past the two rappers. You instantly smiled as did he. Jia nudged your ribs with and you shyly smiled at her, covering your face with your hair.
“Are you okay ________?” asked Jay, walking over to you.
“Yeah I’m fine.” you straightened up instantly and brushed your bangs back.
He stood next to you the rest of the battle, you frowned and moved away from him, closer to Min.

--


“Wooooo!” said Teddy, “Two battles tonight, who else wants some?!”
The crowd cheered loudly, wanting someone else to get on stage. You sighed and leaned your head on Jia’s shoulder, “This last one .” you commented.
“I know, there’s 15 minutes we won’t get back.”
No one challenged anyone else. Tukutz played some songs, keeping the crowd pleased.

You yawned and closed your eyes, until you heard the crowd cheering. Two girls got on stage and were dancing. Mainly the guys cheered because, well lets face it they were just shaking their asses nonstop. Min looked at you and you both scoffed, “They’re embarrassing themselves.” she said, leaning on the speaker.
Yongguk moved around, trying to catch your eyes. When he finally did he ‘nonchalantly’ looked at the hallway then back at you. You nodded and slowly made your way around the crowd.

As you were about to go through the crowd one of the girls came up to you, continuing to dance. You came to a halt and scoffed lightly, while scratching your neck. The crowd began cheering for you to battle her.
“UH OH! Lil’ Park gettin’ called out?!” Teddy came over quickly. The music stopped and Min came to your side. The other came over, staring straight at Min. The circle got tighter around you guys, more people drew nearer.
“Min too? Oh ttt!” said Teddy, “What you two gonna do about this?”
You and Min smirked at each other, “Bring it!” you shrugged.

--

“You ready?” asked Min.
You grabbed your phone, “Give me one second.” You said, typing away.
“Oh~” she grinned, “Texting your boyfriend~?”
You narrowed your eyes at her, “He’s not my boyfriend! Besides, I should tell him that we can’t talk until after we battle.”
She giggled as you typed your apology. A few seconds later you received a reply.

To: ________
From: Yongguk

Go get’em Lil’ Park, I’ll be cheering for you. ^^


“Awwww~”, teased Min as she read it over your shoulder.

“Aw what?!” Jia and Fei ran next to you and read it as well.
“D’awwww!” they poked your sides, making you giggle.
“Okay! O-okay!” you laughed, “Let’s go Min.”
As you all walked back to the stage Jay started clapping, making the crowd start to chant you and Min’s names.

Once you got in the middle of the circle you saw Yongguk. He smiled a little and clapped along with the crowd. “PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLEEE!!” said Teddy.
“Alright, we got the duo, the challengers Hyuna and Sohyun!” People clapped loudly for them, you and Min did as well.
“How do you want me to announce you guys?” asked Teddy, hand over the mic.
“Call us…..Little Winners.” smiled Min.
“And you want people to stop making fun of your height.” he laughed.
“Alright people, and we have the challenged! You know ‘em, you love ‘em. Give it up for Little Winners!”

“Okay, you each get one song, one song.” he continued, “Crowd chooses winner. Show us what you got ladies!” with that he walked away from the center and next to Jay.
They stepped up in the center, “Bubble Pop, Bubble Pop!” You and Min both stared at each other, giving your ‘wtf’ faces.
“Uh….” you lightly chuckled seeing them perform.
“I’m not gonna lie, I like her shorts.” said Min.
“Right!” you looked at her, “And I’m not a big fan of heels, but damn!”
Mainly the entire male population was nearly dying watching them dance. You were pretty sure Zelo was having a blast thought.

“Well then…” said Teddy, after they finished.
“They’re under aged.” Min answered, making the club laugh.
Teddy put his hands up, “Alright alright, enough said. Little Winners, you up!”
You and Min bumped fists before going to the center. You nodded at her and she signaled the DJ to start the song. Yongguk stood on the edge of the stage with Zelo right next to him, just a few feet away from you. A smirk appeared on your face as Min and you began the dance.

“I wanna take you to my room~ Wanna take you to my room.” Min went to her side as you went forward to Yongguk. Both of you motioned for the guy you chose to follow you with your finger. The crowd’s cheers got louder as they followed, he smirked as he got closer to you. You smiled and shook your head, pushing him back slightly as the line ended. Jay’s gonna be mad about that. Oh well.

As the song ended you both bowed, Min giggled as you guys went back next to Fei and Jia, who gave you high fives.
“We saw what you did~” They teased.
You blushed and shrugged, “He was the closest person.”
“Oh, you’re cousin is fuming!” said Fei biting her lip.
You looked around and saw him looking at you with a glare.
“Damn it.” you hung your head low. “If I die, tell my parents I love them.”

“WOOOOO! Little Winners, that some firee!” Teddy came forward. Hyuna and Sohyun clapped along with the crowd. “Alright, it’s decision timeeee!”
We moved to his left side, the other girls on his right.
“Hyuna and Sohyun! 2Hyun!” he chuckled. They got a nice response.
“Alright then, Little Winners!” he put up Min’s arm in the air.
To you, there was no doubt that you guys had won. “I think we all know it goes to….Little Winners!”
You and Min squealed, hugging and jumping in the air. But quickly went over and complimented the other two on their dance.

As you gave them hugs you saw Yongguk a few feet away, smiling. You let go of Sohyun and nodded a goodbye to her as she walked away, leaving you and Yongguk staring at each other.
“__________!” you heard Jay’s voice.
You cringed and slowly turned around, “Yess~?” you tilted your head.
He raised an eye brow and pointed to the backroom, “Now.”
With your head hung low you went, hearing the music of another battle starting.




A/N: I’M SO SORRY I HAVEN’T UPDATED! School is hectic, and midterms/finals are this week!! Luckily I don’t have that many so I’ll get to write some more this week. Thank you for sticking with the story though<3333333 Thank you to all you new subscribers!