Twenty One

Bring It

“You should go.” Yongguk said, kissing me again.
“Okay.” I kissed back.
“No. Really, you’re going to be late.” he still didn’t let me go.
I giggled, “Okay~” I repeated, continuing to kiss him.
He kissed me one last time and pulled away. “Okay for real though. No more.”
I smiled, “Alright then.” I hopped over the cinder block and he pulled me back.
Another kiss. I giggled, “That’s it!” he backed up, “Go!”
I began walking away but ran back and pecked his lips.

--

“How do you sleep at night?” chuckled Zico.
“With Hello Kitty pajamas in 100% cotton sheets.” I said.
He overheard Min and I talking about how I’ve successfully kept my relationship with Yongguk a secret for over a month. Well at least a secret from Jay, who although with much encouragement from us, still thinks about Jieun. I don’t know what it is about her that drives him back to her. I guess it’s true, you never forget your first love.

“Mmm, HK pjs.” I rolled my eyes, hearing Jonghyun’s voice.
“Ignore it~” said Zico.
“Trust me, I am.” I sighed.
“Why you gotta deny me baby?” He moved in front of me, making me stop walking.
“Don’t call me that.” I smiled, pushing past him.
He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. Zico quickly tore me away from him and put his arm around my shoulders.

“Don’t touch her.” he said.
Jonghyun’s expression darkened. “You don’t own her.”
I heard whispers and panicked as I saw Yongguk come in our direction. The people that gathered around blocked his way.
“I never said I did.” Zico went closer to him.
“She has multiple owners.” Jieun stepped out from behind Jonghyun.
I raised an eyebrow, and dropped my books. They echoed as they slammed on the tile.

Zico immediately pulled me back, “Okay , I’ve heard enough of your !”
She smirked, “Just tell us _______, how much of Jay’s crew have you rammed through?”
Zico’s jaw dropped and he let me go, “Oh beat this hoe!”
I smiled and before I could even tighten my fist she grabbed me by the hair.
The students started gasping, cheering, laughing you name it. I hit her leg, making her fall, taking me down with her. The punches started flying.
I heard her cry out when I hit her stomach and arms.
“_________!” I heard Jay’s voice. I had her by the arm when I was pulled back.
“Let me go!” I yelled.
“Stop it.” Yongguk said softly. I stopped clawing at the air.
“________!!” I heard Jay yell again. I gasped and pushed Yongguk away from me. “I said to let me go!” I yelled at him before stomping off God knows where.

--

“What the Jieun?!” Jay got in her face.
“Hey watch it.” Jonghyun pushed him back.
“Man you too.” he grabbed him by the collar.
“Okay okay, calm down.” Yongguk got in between them.
Jay glared at Jieun, “Do you not get it?”
“You still have feelings for me!” she yelled.

He gulped, everyone stopped and looked. Yongguk coughed awkwardly, making Jay glare at him.
He muttered something under his breath before walking away.
Jieun smirked and wiped the blood from her lower lip. “They always come back.”
Yongguk looked at her with disgust. “How can you live with yourself?”
“You missed me too, don’t deny it.” she got closer to him.
He scoffed at her and walked in the direction you left.

Without thinking he went up to the roof. You sat on the table crossed legged with your iPod on full blast. He sighed with relief before approaching you, he sat behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist. He rested his chin on your shoulder, and waited for you to speak.

“I’m sorry.” you sighed, removing an ear bud.
“Why?” he mumbled, “Because you defended yourself?”
“You and Jay both told me to just ignore her. I could’ve gotten in trouble-”
“You kicked her .” he chuckled, “I think that she won’t mess with you for a while.”
A smile tugged at the corners of your mouth, but you shook it away.
“That’s not the point!” you whined and turned to face him.

He chuckled and pecked your lips. “Everything’s going to be okay.”
“Eventually.” you sighed.
“By the way, that shoulder bump that you gave me this morning hurt. You’re getting to good at hating me in public.”
You giggled, “I could say the same for you. It’s like you’re throwing fire at me with your eyes.”
Yongguk pouted slight before cupping your cheek, bringing you in for another kiss. You couldn’t deny that you loved kissing him, and he knew it.

Before you knew it you were straddling him, your arms locked around his neck. Your tongues flicked against each other, his hands ran up and down your sides. Lately your make out sessions tended to get heated, but he always stopped. He didn’t want you to do something you didn’t want to. You were thankful for that, this was the closet you’ve ever been to someone.

“Okay.” you gasped for air as he pulled away.
“You really know how to test my self control.” he looked up at you.
“Sorry?” you chuckled, fixing his collar.
He chuckled and rest his hands on the small of your back.
“Did she hurt you?” he asked.
You shrugged and pulled off your blazer. “Uh babe. I don’t think this is a good place for our first time, I was thinkin‘ it would be more romantic.”
You gaped and lightly shoved his shoulder, “She clawed my arm, you babo!”

He chuckled and helped you roll up your sleeve. There were bright red streaks, no broken skin though. He lightly ran his finger along them, you hissed from the stinging. He frowned, “Sorry.” he leaned in and placed small kisses on your arm.
You chuckled, “Better?” he asked with a smile.
“Better.” you nodded.

--

“I’m sorry.” I apologized to Jay.
“No, I’m sorry.” he sighed, “She’s only messing with you because of me.”
“Well don’t flatter yourself.” I joked.
He chuckled, “Nice punch by the way, she was bleeding from her lip.”
I fist pumped, “Sweet. Working out with you has gotten me somewhere.”
He let out a sigh, “So we going to Seyoon’s (Crucial Star) birthday party?”
“Of course.” I smiled, “What else would I do?”

“Are you going to hang out with the girls?” he asked.
“Probably, might spend the night too.” I bit my lip.
He nodded, “How are you’re parents?”
“They are in Europe. They still don’t realize the time difference and woke me up at 3 in the morning to talk.”
He laughed, “I thought you were talking in your sleep.”
“I wish.” I sighed.

“Okay so tell me. Yongguk stopped you today.”
I gulped, “Well I kind of had to stop in order to get him off me.”
“I know you don’t hate him.” he said. “You just throw words at him because yo u feel the need to defend me.”
“You got me!” I laughed awkwardly. “I still think you should just make amends with him.”
“You know I can’t just do that, it’s hard for me _______.”
“I know, I know.” I puffed my cheeks out, “You should try though…”

--

“Just leave your dress here. When he drops you back off you can get ready.” said Min.
You nodded, “Okay.”
“Have you seen Jieun?” asked Jia.
You shook your head, “No, and I know this sounds odd but I kind want to apologize to her.” you mumbled the last part.
They all stopped what they were doing and shot a look, “WHAT?”

“What?” you shrugged, “I mean-”
“She started it ________. I know that sounds childish but you can’t think that you’re the bad person here.” Fei lectured.
Before you could retaliate, the doorbell rang.
They all came and patted your back. “Go have fun. We’ll meet in the building next to the venue.”
You nodded and walked with Min to the front door.

--

Yongguk and I walked through the amusement park hand in hand. We had gotten on so many roller coasters I was surprised I wasn’t puking up food from the day before.
“Hey, you wanna get married?”
I looked at Yongguk, bewildered, “WHAT!?”
He chuckled, and pointed to a booth. The sign read ‘Wedding Chapel’ and had little cardboard cutout church bells.
I giggled, “You’re asking me to marry you?”
“Yes please.” he stopped in front of me.

“Hmmm.” Before I could say yes he got on his knee.
“Oppa what are you doing?” I panicked, seeing other people look at us.
“Park ________, will you be my amusement park wife?”
“Please get up!” My face turned red.
“Not until you answer me.” he beamed.
“Yes, yes. I’ll marry you!” I nearly shouted. “Now get up.”
He chuckled and stood up, kissing me. “Okay let’s go!” he pulled me along to the booth.

The lady who ran the booth smiled as she saw us approach.
“May I help you two?”
Yongguk and I smiled at each other, “We’d like to get married.” he told her.
She chuckled, “Okay then! I’ll go get the rings and you can pick-”
“Uh actually I have them already.” I looked as he pulled out two silver bands from his pocket. He handed them over to her.
“Oppa.” I stared at him.

He smiled, “I didn’t know how to give it to you.” he held my hands.
I couldn’t say anything, I jumped up and kissed him.
“Whoa whoa whoa! Let’s wait until after the ceremony!” we both turned and saw Himchan.
“Yes I just paid off the nice lady and she is now enjoying a rice cake by the food stands.”
I laughed, “I asked him to do it.” said Yongguk, hugging me tightly.
“Well then, let’s finish this because that rollercoaster has my name on it.”

--

“Awww~” Min looked at the ring on your hand.
“That’s so cute!” smiled Fei.
“Hide it!” Jia grabbed your hand seeing Jay come over.
“HI!” you all shouted.
He jumped in surprise, “Hi…”
Jay’s head cocked to the side seeing Jia and you holding hands.
“What’s going on here?” he pointed.

“Uh…I just love her so much!” you hugged her arm, all of you chuckling nervously.
“Oh well, Seyoon is going to show up soon, so we’re preparing to shout surprise and all that good stuff.”
“Okay.” you all nodded together, moving closer to the stage.
You caught sight of Yongguk, he looked so handsome in his suit. He winked at you, making you blush.

“HE’S HERE PEOPLE!” Teddy shouted, skipping through the crowd. “BE QUIET!”
“GET WHERE YOU WANT TO BE! I’M ABOUT TO SHUT OFF THE LIGHTS!” Simon D was right by the light switch.
You all went against the wall, the curtain being right next to you.
“Pst.” you turned to your left, Yongguk peeked from behind the curtain and smiled at you.
You looked around before slipping behind next to him.

“You look beautiful.” he whispered, “As always.” he wrapped his arms around your waist.
“Thank you.” you blushed, “You look handsome…as always.” he pecked your lips.
The lights shut off, you let out a squeak of surprise.
“Shh~” Yongguk whispered in your ear, you shivered.

His hand ran along your jaw, lifting your chin up and gently kissing you.
Giggles and the sound of shushing was heard. The lights came back on, and you met his smile.
“SURPRISE!”
You bit your lip, “You go that way, I’ll go the other.” he said, touching his forehead with yours.

You nodded and pecked his lips again before taking your place next to Min.
Yongguk stepped out the other way and stood beside Himchan.
From the second story Jonghyun smirked as his sipped his drink, he looked back at you and Yongguk. The classic forbidden love, he mentally chuckled.
“I don’t see Yongguk.” frowned Jieun.
“I do.” he gestured over him.
Her face lit up, “Don’t get too excited now little sister, I have a theory.”