Five

Bring It

“Quit messing with it!” said Jay.
I frowned, “I’m not used to it!” I continued to pull down my skirt.
“It’s not that bad.” he said.
I pouted and followed him in to the courtyard.
“Hey, smile!” he pulled out his phone.
“Yah! No pictures!” I covered my face.
“Oh come on! I want Auntie Lim to see her little girl in her uniform!” he grinned.


“Hyung!” Zico jumped on Jay’s back.
“Zico!” he whined. He laughed as he hopped off his back. “Morning _______!” he beamed.
“Morning, Zico oppa.” I smiled.
Junkyung walked up, “Hi hyung, hi _______.” he yawned.
“_______, take the picture!” said Jay putting his phone up again.
“NO!” I turned the other way.
“Oh come on! Please!” He stood next to me and put the phone in front of us.
I rolled my eyes and smiled as he took the picture.


“Now do some aegyo!” clapped Zico.
“I’m sorry, do what now?” I asked innocently.
Jay sighed, “You don’t know how to do aegyo?”
I shrugged, “I don’t-”
“IT’S EASYYYYY!” Zico handed Jay the phone and stood next to me, doing poses.


--

Yongguk POV:

I parked the car only to find Zelo fast asleep in the passenger seat.
“Zelo.” I pushed him.
“F-five more minutes umma.” he yawned and turned his head the other way.
“YAH! I’m not your umma, I said WAKE UP!” I slammed my hand on the car horn. He jumped up, the seat belt holding him in place.
“Hyung~” he whined, “Not cool.”
“Get your out of my car.” I said opening the door.

He dragged his feet behind me as we entered the courtyard.
“Whoa.” he said.
I turned to face him, “What?” He pointed across the courtyard. I followed his finger, it was ________. Her body, in that uniform whoooo. I stopped where I was and watched as she copied Zico’s aegyo poses. She was adorable, but still…that uniform…those legs-
“Oh, so now I know why you wanted me to leave her alone.” said Zelo.
“Huh?” I asked, still looking at her.
“Stop creepin’ on her.”
I finally looked at him, “Did you say something?”
He sighed and shook his head, walking towards the building.
I looked back, and frowned seeing that she wasn’t there anymore.

--

“Alright, this is your schedule. DON’T lose it.” said Jay, handing you the piece of paper.
“I won’t.” you sighed.
“Hey we have math together!” said Junkyung.
“That’s good! Watch her.” said Jay.
You huffed, “We have history together.” said Zico reading the paper over your shoulder.
“Come on, I’ll show you your first class.” Jay pointed to the hallway behind him.

“Ms. Cho!” smiled Jay.
“Mr. Park, I taught you last year, out of my classroom.” she said, writing on the board preparing for the day.
“I know, I know we had our bad times, but I came to drop off your new student!” he put an arm over your shoulders.
“This is my cousin Park ________.”
“Annyeonhaseyo.” you bowed.

“Is she anything like you?” she raised an eyebrow.
“She can be hard-headed but she’s too polite to show it.”
She smiled, “Welcome ________-ah, stay up here until class starts please.”
“I’ll come get you after class okay?” said Jay handing you your backpack.
He looked at your schedule, “Sweet, you have Mr. Kim, I know he misses me!”
You giggled, “Go to class oppa!”

--

“Annyeonghaseyo, Park _______ inmida. Please treat me well.” you bowed for the god knows how time that day.
“You may sit next to Junkyung. Junkyung, please raise your-”
You beamed and skipped to the desk next to his.
“Hi oppa!”
He chuckled, “Hey dongsaeng.”
The teacher sighed and began teaching. You pulled out your notebook and began taking notes on the lesson.

“Pst.” you heard “Pst.” You heard again. Your eyes wandered, landing on a girl with short dark hair in the row next to yours.
“You’re Lil’ Park!” she whispered excitedly.
You smiled and nodded, “Dude! You’re awesome! I’m Min!” she beamed.
“Miss Lee, you may speak to Miss Park after class. Pay attention.” said Ms. Hwang.
“Yes Miss Hwang, I’m sorry.” she turned her head back to the front.

--


“Lee Minyoung. You can just call me Min though.” she beamed.
“I’m ________.” you chuckled.
“Everyone knows you!” she said, “You’re Jaebeom oppa’s cousin.”
“So my cousin’s pretty popular?” you asked.
“Duh! He’s a kingka, along with this one.” she lightly shoved Junkyung’s head.
“I will hit you.” he warned.

You rolled your eyes as you all walked to the courtyard to have lunch. You spotted Zico’s hair, he was seated next to Jay at a picnic table under a tree.
“I’m going to go sit with my unnies, you want to come?” asked Min.
You looked at Junkyung, “Go.” he rolled his eyes, “I’ll tell hyung where you are.”
“Thanks oppa!” you walked away with Min to another table.

--

“Where’s _______?” asked Jay, looking around.
“She’s sitting with Min and her friends.” said Junkyung.
“She made friends?” he raised an eyebrow.
“Is that not allowed?” asked Zico, sipping his Red Bull.
“I said you couldn’t have anymore energy drinks! You’ll bounce off the walls.” he lectured.
“And no, she can have friends. Just as long as Yongguk keeps his distance.” he said. Junkyung and Zico looked at each other already knowing that _______ had a thing for his rival. They just shrugged and vowed to let him find out on his own, hopefully that wouldn’t take too long.

--

“Unnies!” smiled Min. “I made a new friend, this is ________!” she pulled you in front of her.
“Lil’ Park!” they cheered.
You giggled, “Guess you were there this weekend.”
“We always are.” smiled the girl with honey colored hair. “I’m Fei.” she stuck out her hand.
“I’m Jia!.” smiled the other. “Well don’t just stand there sit, both of you!”
They were really nice, like really really nice. It made you happy, you were actually socializing with people. They got to know you and even told Jay not to worry about showing you to your other classes, they would help you out.

“Why’d you come to Seoul now?” asked Jia as you walked with her to your next class.
“My parents have always been busy, and they don’t like leaving me at home alone. So they asked Jaebeom’s mom if I could stay with them for a while.” you explained.
“Oh, so how long are you staying for?”
You shrugged, “I dunno, but I don’t want to leave anytime soon.” you sighed.
Jia giggled, “I hope you don’t.”

--

“Yoboseyo?”
“Umma~” You sang.
“Hi baby! How’s it been?”
“Eh, alright.”
“Just alright? Hm, how’s school?”
“It’s…alright.” you chuckled.
“Any cute boys?”
You rolled your eyes, “Wow, seriously umma?”

“What? I just wanna know. I guess there is someone.”
“No.” you lied, “There isn’t.”
“There better not be.”
You giggled, “Hi appa~”
“Mhm, how are you holding up?”
“Just fine.”
“Uncle Bae tells me that you and Jay have been out late at night.”
You sighed, “We aren’t doing anything bad.”
“I hope not.”

It’s been a while since you’ve gone out actually. Homework keeps you occupied to the point that you’ve only gone twice in the last month. At least you got to see Jay and Junkyung battle, which to say the least BLEW YOUR MIND. You’ve seen Yongguk around school, but you try to stay away even if that little voice in the back of your mind is yelling at you to go over and talk to him. Zelo always waves when he see’s you though, gotta admit that even if he does have over active hormones he’s a cute kid.
“I’ll call you guys later, I have to finish doing my homework.”
“Alright princess, be good. We love you!”

--

“________-ah!” Jay busted in your room.
“What?” you asked, continuing to take notes from the textbook.
“Let’s go out tonight!”
You sighed and faced him, “I have homework oppa.”
He frowned, “You can do it later! Come on, you haven’t been out in a while, please? Please? PLEASE??” he came closer with every ‘please’.
“No, it won’t get done-”
“OH MY-COME ON!” he went to your closet and started picking out clothes.

“What are you doing?” you asked, getting up from the desk.
“Here where this, this…and this.” he threw the items of clothing at you.
“Oh and these, shoes.” he put them on the bed. “I expect you outside by the car in fifteen minutes.” he said walking out.
You sighed, “I guess…”

--

Jay grinned as he saw you leaning on the car. “Happy?” you asked.
“Yes~ Everyone’s been asking about you.” he said getting in.
“Also, I wanted to ask for a favor…”
You sighed, “What is it?”
“You’ll like it promise!” he smiled.

“What is it?” you asked again, a little more cheerful.
“There’s a competition in Hongdae. Junkyung and I want to perform a song, with backup dancers, you wanna be one?” he smiled brightly.
“I’ll think about.” you replied. “Okay, I’ll do it.”
He chuckled, “I knew you’d say yes.”
“Anyways…What’s happening tonight?” you asked.
He shrugged, “It’s always filled with surprises.”

--

“Hi ______ noona!” beamed Zelo. “I haven’t seen you in a while.”
You chuckled, “Hey kid.” you stood on your tip toes and ruffled his blonde fluffy air. “How’s it been?”
“I’ve been winning!” he said proudly.
“Good for you.” you patted his back. Jay coughed loudly across the stage, trying to get your attention.
You sighed, “Sorry Zelo, gotta go.”

He frowned, “Wait noona. Yongguk hyung might show up, I know he’s been wanting to talk to you.” he looked around.
You furrowed your brows, “Why would he want to talk to me?”
“He’s-”
“AYO People! New challenges! Jay Park vs. Simon D!!!!”
You and Zelo moved closer to the stage, finding a decent spot. Although the battle was exciting you couldn’t help but think about Yongguk. Your eyes drifted around, searching for him. There was no sign of his red hair in the club. You frowned as your eyes went back to watching the battle.

“You okay noona?” asked Zelo.
“Hm?” you looked up at him, “Oh, yeah psh I’m good!”
He gave you a skeptical look, then a smirk, “Oh you miss hyung!”
You raised your eyebrow, “No. That’s ridiculous Zelo, your hyung is a jerk.”
He shrugged, “If you say so noona, I can see through your words though.”
Before he could notice the blush creeping up on your face you quickly turned back to the battle as the crowd erupted.
Damnit, he’s right….


A/N: REWRITTEN, and I think it’s better…that’s just me though !
THANK YOU FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBING! <3333