Twenty Nine

Bring It

Your POV:

I groaned feeling the warm hardwood floor beneath me. The taste in my mouth was horrendous, lime and…various alcoholic beverages. I slowly my side and opened one eye. I reached out for Yongguk…or who I though was Yongguk.
“Babe.” I croaked, laying my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and sighed deeply, tickling my ear with his breath.
I kissed his neck and inhaled, furrowing my brows. He smelled differently, I didn’t remember him switching colognes. Not that I didn’t like this new one but I preferred the old one.

“You smell different.” I frowned and opened my eyes, blinking a few times to get used to the light. I lifted my head up to look at him and met a different face than expected.
“Oh my god!” I quickly tore away from Seungho’s arms and backed up into the couch. “Oh my god!” I covered my red face.
He rubbed his eyes and sat up, “________?”
“I’m so sorry!” I said, “Oh god I though you were someone else!”

He chuckled lightly, “It’s okay, no harm done.”
I shook my head, still trying to get over it. “I should go.” I stood up quickly, a little too quickly.
I got dizzy and backed up a few steps, landing in his arms. “Whoa, you okay?” he asked.
Tearing away from his body I turned around, “I’m g-good.” I exhaled. “I have to go.”

I searched around and found Jia. “Unnie!” I shook her lightly. “Unnie, we have to go!”
She groaned, “Where are my keys?” her hands patted her pockets.
I searched through her jacket and found them, “Got them, now come on!”
With her arm around my shoulder I carefully put her in the backseat and drove to Min’s house.

“YOU WHAT!?” They asked with wide eyes.
“I didn’t know it was him!” I defended myself, “I thought it was Yongguk!”
“At least it stopped there.” Fei rubbed her head.
“Right!” I sighed, “I didn’t even check if Yongguk was still there.”
I grabbed my phone seeing I had a few missed calls from him and a voicemail.
He didn’t answer, “Want me to take you over to his house?” Min asked.
“I’m pretty sure that these two want to rest some more.” she pointed at Fei and Jia.
I nodded, “Let me shower though, I feel gross!” I grimaced and went up to her bathroom.

--

No One’s POV:

“Well, at least his car’s here.” You noted as Min parked.
You both walked to the front door and you searched for the spare key they kept hidden.
“Luckily his parents aren’t home.” you said and unlocked the door.
It was dead silent when you both entered.
“Oppa?” you called out, “Oppa?”
Min followed you upstairs, “Yongguk oppa?” you gently knocked on his door.

You opened it slowly, still calling out his name. “Op-” Your jaw dropped when you walked inside his room. He laid in his bed, stomach side down and shirtless from what you could see probably bottomless as well seeing that a certain someone was next to him, Jieun. Your hand clamped over your mouth. Min gasped, “WHAT THE !?” she yelled
Yongguk groaned and looked up, he saw you then back to Jieun. He did that a few times before widening his eyes, falling off the bed, “________, NO! It’s not what you-”
“Not what I think?” you finally spoke, “What the am I supposed to think then?”

He stood up, wrapping the sheet around him, “Baby, no I wouldn’t-”
“Save it.” you spat, holding back tears.
“No ________,” he reached out for you.
“Don’t touch me!” you backed away from him. “Come on Min, let’s go.”
You ran quickly. Min shook her head at Yongguk, “I can’t even-” she gave him a disgusted look before chasing after you.

Yongguk stood there, still stunned. Without another thought he quickly got dressed, waking up Jieun in the process.
“Oppa?” she yawned cutely.
“WHAT THE IS THIS JIEUN!?” he yelled.
She jumped, “Wh-what?” she widened her eyes.
“THIS!” he pointed her, “HOW DID YOU GET HERE?!”
She gave him a blank stare, “You brought me here oppa.” she said innocently.

“NO!” he shook his head, “I WOULDN’T DO THAT!” he punched the wall, making a hole.
“I wouldn’t do that!” he repeated.
She got up, the sheet around her and she hugged him from behind.
He yanked her arms off of him, “Don’t touch me.” he growled at her.
“Get out of my house.” he glared at her.
“But oppa!” she whined.
“NO JIEUN! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!”
She quickly threw on her clothes, not wanting to anger him anymore and left.

He sighed and sat on the edge of the bed. “I wouldn’t do that.” he kept telling himself. Yongguk rubbed his forehead as he tried to remember what had happened last night. The last thing he remembered was playing pool with you and the girls, you all had won and afterwards you all split a bottle of vodka. Then it was blank, nothing. I love you _______, I wouldn’t do this…

--

“WHAT?!” Jia and Fei jumped up from Min’s bed and hugged you.
“How-Why?” Fei gasped.
Min shrugged, “He says he wouldn’t have done it. I’m pretty ing surprised.”
You didn’t say anything, you didn’t cry or yell, just stayed quiet and thought about what had happened last night. The only thing getting in the way was the image of them in his bed…together. He might have not been touching her but, still it angered you.

They all looked up, hearing your phone ring. Min looked at it, “It’s him.”
You shook your head, “I don’t want to talk to him.”
She nodded and clicked ignore. “You have a voicemail, and Jay called you a few times too.” she looked through the call log.
“Can you check it, please?” you buried your face in your hands. Jia and Fei cuddled you more, hoping you wouldn’t cry. Min put it on speaker phone and typed in your password.

“One new message, received today at three oh seven AM.”
“MMm, Yongguk faster! Faster oppa!”

Min quickly hung up and looked you. That set you off, you hugged your knees and began crying. Jieun’s moans echoed in your head pairing with the image of them. “Shhh. Shhh _______.” Jia cradled you. “Let it out.”
They each looked at each other, knowing that something wasn’t right. For your sake they would find out.

--

“________!” You heard Jay’s voice as he entered your house.
You’d been crying since the girls dropped you off back home. They wanted to stay with you but you insisted that they leave, you just needed to be alone.
“_______.” Jay rasped at your door.
“C-come in.” you wiped your tears, sitting up on your bed.
“What happened princess?” he quickly hugged you.

You sniffed, “Th-this morning, I we-went to Yongguk’s house. He wasn’t a-at Boram’s so I want-ed to make sure he-he was okay.” you cried. “When I got there…” you sobbed harder, unable to continue.
“What happened ______?” Jay pulled away and looked at you.
“I found him in bed…with Jieun!” you buried your face in your pillow.
“WHAT?!” he yelled angrily. “I’m going to kill him!” he quickly ran downstairs.
You chased after him, “No oppa!” you were able to grab his arm.
“Don’t do it.” you shook your head, “Please don’t!” you begged him.

He sighed before hugging you again, “Shhh. It’s okay.” he caressed your hair.

You wouldn’t let up, the tears somehow just kept coming out. He carried you back to your room and tucked you in.
“Do you want me to stay the night? I know your parents aren’t coming home until Monday.”
You shook your head, “I’ll be fine, I just need to be alone right now.”
He nodded and kissed your forehead, “If you need anything don’t hesitate to call me, I’m serious.”
You nodded, giving him a small smile, “Thanks oppa.”

--

“Everyone give it up for Jay Park!!!!” Teddy cheered loudly seeing him enter with his friends.
Min noticed that he was angry and quickly ran with Fei and Jia seeing that he was looking directly at Yongguk.
He walked up to him, “Jay, where is sh-” Yongguk didn’t get to finish, feeling Jay’s fist come in contact with his jaw.

Everyone went silent. “What the did you do!?” Jay grabbed his collar and pushed him against the wall.
“Whoa, whoa, hold on now!” CSP and the rest of Soul Connection quickly came followed by Himchan and Zelo.
Junkyung, Donggab and the rest of Block B immediately stopped them.
Blood trickled down from Yongguk’s lip as Jay glared up at him, “ANSWER ME!” he yelled.
“I DIDN’T DO IT!” Yongguk shoved him away, “I WOULDN’T DO THAT TO HER!”

Jay scoffed, “THEN ING EXPLAIN HOW SHE FOUND BOTH OF YOU IN YOUR BED?!”
Yongguk became frustrated and punched the cement wall behind him, feeling the skin around his knuckles spilt open.
“Jay you gotta believe me!” he felt hot tears spilling out from his eyes.
Jay suddenly softened, while telling the guys behind him to calm down.
“Oppa!” Min put a hand on his shoulder.

“Please hyung.” Yongguk looked him in the eye.
He had never referred to Jay as hyung, never.
“Come with me.” he led Yongguk out of the club telling the others that he would call them later.

--

“I’m sorry I punched you.” Jay finished cleaning up Yongguk’s cuts and wrapped his hand in clean gauze.
“You had every right to.” he removed the ice pack from his mouth.
They sat outside a fast food restaurant, somehow with all this drama they still found it necessary to eat.
Jay sipped his soda, “Okay, tell me what you remember.”

Yongguk sighed and told him everything, “The last thing I actually remember from the party was when they won the pool game. Teddy ran and got another bottle so that we could all take a shot. That’s it.” he leaned back in the passenger seat.
Jay furrowed his brows, “There has to be something more.” he tapped his fingers on the steering wheel.
Yongguk began to cry again, “Hyung, I-I need her back.” he sniffed. “I love her. You have no idea how much I love her.”
 Jay patted his shoulder, “Don’t worry, we’re gonna fix this.”