Sixteen

Bring It

As the bell rang Yongguk made a dash for the door, avoiding Jieun. He let out a sigh of relief as he made it to his next class. He tensed up quickly seeing a bright blonde haired girl in the standing near the teacher’s desk.
She gasped, “Oh Yongguk-ssi!” she beamed.
“Why why why?! Why are you guys back?!” he asked.
“Bang Yongguk, that is no way to talk to our new student!” said his teacher.
He sighed, “I don’t care~ Her friend ruined my life~” he muttered.
“Unnie!” He turned, and let out another sigh.
“Oh hi Yongguk oppa!” the girl smiled.

Yongguk closed his eyes, “This is just a bad dream, just a bad bad bad dream.”
“Hyosung unnie, is he okay?” asked the girl.
“I don’t know Zinger…” she clicked her tongue.
“Have you seen Jieun, oppa?”
He opened his eyes, “God this is real, you’re still here.”
They frowned, “Have you seen-”
“YES I HAVE OKAY! WORST PART OF MY DAY!” he stomped to his desk and slammed his head on the wooden top. “Why why why why why why” he repeated.

--

Jay opened his locker, switching out a textbook he needed.
“Hi oppa.” He froze with wide eyes. “Oppa?” he heard again.
He inhaled deeply before turning around. Jieun smiled at him, “I missed you oppa~” she said, taking a step closer.
“Hey hyung-Oh no.” Junkyung stopped short.
“Am I hallucinating?” he asked Junkyung calmly.
“Uh-”
“Jay, here’s the homework…” Fei slowly came to a stop, seeing Jieun.
“Yeah I’m hallucinating.” He cleared his throat. “Right?” he desperately looked at Junkyung and Fei. “Right?”

Jieun giggled, “Oppa you’re so silly!”
He shuddered, “This isn’t-ughh, No, no. Uhm.”
“You should go to class.” suggested Fei. He nodded, and looked at them again.
“Where’s my next class?” he gulped.
“I’ll take you hyung. Just calm down.” he took him by the shoulder and walked with him.
“I am calm, calm as can be. Super calm.”

Jieun cackled as they walked away.
“What are you doing here?” asked Fei with a glare.
“Oh Fei unnie. I missed you too.” she smirked.
“What do you want Jieun?”
Jieun blew her bangs up, “Busan was boring~ Nothing compared to here, besides I can see my Yonggukie and Jaebeomie~.”
Fei grimaced, “You aren’t fooling anyone. Things are different now.”
“Oh really?” Jieun raised her brow.
“You disgust me.” said Fei, turning her back.

--

You got to your math class early and sat in your desk, replying to Yongguk’s message. He said to be completely positive that you weren’t seen going to the hallway. You heard whispering and looked up to see Min and Junkyung silently arguing at the doorway. They looked over and saw you, Min bit her lip. Junkyung said something to her and they both walked in.

“What’s going on?” you asked them curiously.
“Nothing.” said Junkyung quickly, making Min sigh.
You furrowed your brows, “Okay, something’s up. What is it?”
“Nothing.” she changed into a smile.
People poured in as the bell rang. You looked at her, telepathically telling her to spill it. She shook her head and faced forward.

Throughout the period she wouldn’t look at you and constantly have looks towards Junkyung. He would always shake his head and mouth something to her. As the bell rang they tried to get away quickly.
“Oh no you don’t.” you said, making them stop. “Spill it.” you crossed your arms over your chest.
Min sighed and looked at Junkyung, “She needs to know!”
“She needs to learn.” he retorted.
“No, it’ll be too lat-” she was interrupted by the sound of ‘ooh’s coming from the hallway.
You all walked out curiously to see Yongguk and Jay surrounded by students.
“.” you ran out.


--

Yongguk POV:

I stood calmly, “I don’t want to fight you Jay.”
“Oh so now you don’t!” he chuckled, shoving me slightly.
I couldn’t fight him, _______ would be so hurt if I did. “Jay this isn’t how we’re going to solve this.”
“Yes it is.” he said, “Why would she leave me for you?” he questioned.
“Oppa!” I turned at the sound of _______’s voice.

“Stay out of this ______.” he spat, still looking at me.
“Oppa.” she said calmly, coming closer. “You’re going to get in trouble, come on just let it go.”
“NO!” he yelled, making her jump.
Junkyung came and put his hands over her shoulders, “Hyung, let’s go.” he said.
________’s eyes got watery. “Oppa.” she pleaded, “Let it g-”
“Let them fight.” I rolled my eyes, and turned to see Jieun and her friends in the front of the circle.

“And you are?” _______, popped her hip and crossed her arms.
Jieun’s smile faded, as she looked back at me and _______.
“Are you two dating?” she said through gritted teeth.
“HELL NO.” answered Jay. “You can keep your boyfriend.” he shoved me towards her.
“HELL NO!” I squirmed away from her. I heard Himchan giggle behind me, I shot him a glare.

“Okay, this is over.” _______ got in between us and faced Jay.
“Go home.” she told him.
“_______, you don’t know what this is abo-” he started.
“I do.” she interrupted, “And I won’t let you get in trouble for it, now go home and cool off.”
Jay huffed and looked down at her, “_______.” he growled.
She looked at Junkyung who came over, “Come on hyung, listen to her. I’ll take her home after school, just go.”
He shot a glare at Jieun once more before stomping off to the parking lot.

She let out a sigh of relief. “Ugh, such a party pooper.” said Jieun.
_________ turned to her with glare, “You.” she pointed, “You’re the that broke my cousin’s heart. You hoe!” she advanced towards her but I caught her by the waist and Junkyung held her back by the shoulders. The students started the noise again.
Jieun giggled as _______ struggled against us, “Just one hit, just one!” she begged.
“Song Jieun, pleased to meet you.” she said with a smile.
“Oh no!” ______ stopped struggling and looked behind her. Min, Fei, and Jia came up quickly next to her.

“Hello ladies.” Jieun smiled.
“Just one hit!” _______ mumbled again.
“Is someone going to fight or not?!” someone asked in the crowd.
“See they want a show!” ______ lunged at Jieun again.
I held her closer, “Stop it.” I whispered in her ear.
She shivered and stopped struggling, “So obedient.” smiled Jieun.
“Oh this .” ______ squirmed away from me and paced behind us.
“WHAT’S GOING ON HERE!?” The circle around us quickly dispersed as the principal walked up.

“Uh…” I stuttered, “Well…”
“Miss Park. Mr. Bang.” he looked at us, “I do not accept these forms of hair styling in my school.” he said.
“I expect that tomorrow it’s back to normal. Is that understood?”
“Yes sir.” we mumbled.
“Good.” he gave us all a suspicious look as he turned the corner.
“Well, I’ll see you all around.” Jieun flipped her hair as they all walked off.
________ charged at her again, but I held her back again.

--

“I thought you guys forgot about me.” Zelo pouted as you all walked into the hallway.
“You missed it kid!” Himchan said excitedly. “________ was about to roundhouse that hoe, she’s vicious!” he grinned.
You chuckled, as mad as you were these guys had the ability to make you laugh.
Yongguk looked at you, as you leaned against a wall.
“Whoa really?! I bet _______ noona would have won.” smiled Zelo.
“If your hyung didn’t hold me back I would have.” you mumbled.

Yongguk grabbed your hand and pulled you farther down the hall.
“Are you mad at me?” he asked.
“No.” you said, and you meant it, “Well kind of, I mean I could’ve taken her!” you joked.
He kept a serious face, “Who told you about her?” he asked, still holding on to your hand.
“Min, Fei, and Jia.” you answered, “Don’t get mad at them. They were the only one’s who would tell me anything.” you said.
He sighed, “You were bound to find out sooner or later, I guess.”

“Look, it you’re wondering I don’t like her anymore. I don’t see her like that at all.” he looked into your eyes, “She’s been gone for I don’t know, four years almost? It doesn’t even matter, I want you to be my girlfriend, not her…and what did I just say…”
You looked at him, speechless. “You asked her to be your girlfriend bro.” said Himchan from down the hall.
“Thanks Himchan.” said Yongguk awkwardly, as he face palmed.
You giggled, “Oppa.”
“No~!” he whined, “This wasn’t how I was going to ask you, it was supposed to be on our second date, all perfect and-”
You shut him up by kissing his cheek. “Be quiet.” You smiled.

“Aw!” you heard Zelo.
He smiled, “Is that a yes?”
“Did you ask me?” you pouted slightly, twisting you leg.
He chuckled, “You’re right, you’re right. Park ______…” he inhaled.
“Will you be my girlfriend?” he asked, holding both of your hands.
You smiled brightly, “Yongguk, I would love to be your girlfriend.”
He picked you up and hugged your tightly, “Put me down oppa!” you giggled.
Yongguk chuckled and set you down, lightly kissing your forehead.
“EW! Children trying to eat over here!” said Himchan, covering Zelo’s eyes.
You both chuckled before going back to sit down with them.

--

“I don’t like her.” said Jieun.
“She doesn’t like you either.” said Zinger.
“Way to state the obvious.” Hyosung rolled her eyes.
“No, she…seems well known.” Jieun narrowed her eyes, she set them on one girl who was walking with her friends.
“You!” she pointed at her, “Come here.”
The girl scoffed until Jieun stood up and grabbed her by the hair.

“You might have forgotten who I am.” she sneered. “I’m Song Jieun.” she looked down at the girl.
The girl’s friends stared with wide eyes, “I’m so sorry, Jieun, I’m sorry.” she continued to apologize.
“Now.” Jieun continued to hold her by the hair. “Tell me what you know about Park _______.”
“I-I don’t know mu-” Jieun tugged on her hair again.
“AH, okay. She’s Jaebeom oppa’s cousin, they go to Teddy oppa’s club every weekend, she’s good friends with Jia, Fei, and Min, she-”
“What about Yongguk?” she asked.
The girl shook her head a little, “She’s not allowed to go near him. Jaebeom oppa doesn’t let her.” she gulped.

“Hm.” said Jieun, “Where is she from?” she asked.
“Seattle.” answered the girl quickly.
“Is that all you know?” she brought her face up to hers.
The girl looked at her teary-eyed, “Yes, that’s all I know.” She released the girl and she ran back to her friends, rubbing her head.
“What’s the plan?” asked Sunhwa.
Jieun shrugged, “I got Yongguk once, I can get him again.”