Forty Seven

Bring It

Teddy’s eyes widened when he saw Jay’s name scratched out.
“What’s happ-”
The guy who handed him the paper shrugged, “He dropped out, gave the slot to Soul Connection.”
“Is that allowed?”
“I don’t know, that’s not our job, just announce them.” he turned around and headed back.

“Uhm, people it looks like there was a change in the line up.” he looked at the crowd.
Murmurs were heard, “Next up, we have SOUL CONNECTION!”
You cheered loudly as they walked on stage, right away owning the spot light.
Even though there was some confusion, people still rocked along with them not complaining and forgetting about the line up change.

Yongguk had sweat dripping from his hair when they got off the stage.
“Oppa!” You hugged him tightly.
He chuckled, picking you up and twirling you around.
“You were amazing!” you giggled. “All of you!” you beamed at Soul Connection.

They thanked you, wondering where Jay was at.
You sighed as Yongguk set you down, “He’s at the bar.”
Taking you with them you walked over to see a depressed Jay, leaning on Min’s shoulder.
“Hyung.” Yongguk stepped up.

Jay lifted his head, giving them a sad smile. “You guys did awesome.” he nodded.
Min stepped away as they crowded around him in a big group hug.
“Do you think we should be worried?” Min raised a brow.
“I hope they don’t leave us for each other.” you blinked.

You all watched Big Bang perform and awaited the final decision. It didn’t take long until Soul Connection was called over to the stage alongside MBLAQ and Big Bang. You blew a kiss at Yongguk as he stood on the stage, wishing him good luck.

“Now, the moment you have all been waiting for~” Teddy held up an envelope.
The crowed erupted in cheers, “Now, I don’t know about all of you but I would like to give a big round of applause to Jay Park.”
Jay looked up, shaking his head with a smile.
“He did the most humble thing that I’ve ever seen.” he continued, “He put aside his dreams to help someone else’s come true.”

You clapped along, “Alright well, let’s not take anymore time.” The tension settled again, and you saw the members of each group huddle closer together.
“The winner of the five year contract under…YG entertainment is

…..

…..

…..

BIG BANG!”

Your jaw dropped. Everyone on stage looked disappointed, but still they clapped.
Yongguk smiled brightly as he came down from the stage, “I’m sorry oppa.”
He shrugged, “Oddly, I’m okay with it. Come on, we should get you home.”
As you both walked out of the club hand in hand you saw Jay being approached by a man. He talked actively with his hands and Jay seemed happy as he handed him a card. “You should come by later.”

“Excuse me.” You turned and saw a tall man, shades on, with a nice suit, he must’ve been one of the judges.
“Jepp Blackman?” he looked at Yongguk.
“Uhm, yes sir that’s me.” He spoke politely.
A smile appeared on his serious face, “I’m a representative of TS Entertainment. My CEO saw your performance, and he was very pleased.”

“Oh, thank you sir.” Yongguk smiled.
He nodded, “Well, if you’d like, we would love to see you come by for an audition.”
“A-an audition?” he widened his eyes and looked at you.
You smiled brightly, “Uh, y-yes absolutely.”
The man chuckled, “Right, well come by the building anytime and here’s my card if you have any questions.” He handed him a small card.

Yongguk bowed as the man walked away. “Baby!” you kissed his cheek.
His smile stretched from ear to ear, “Third best night ever!” he hugged you tightly.
“Third?” you giggled.
“Yes third.” he grabbed your hand and continued walking.
“One was the first time I performed.” he explained, “Then there’s this one…”
“And…?” you raised a brow.

He stopped and held your hands, “The night I met you.”
You blushed as he kissed you deeply. Drake’s voice came out of your pocket and you pulled out your phone.
“It’s my mom.”, you widened your eyes.
“HURRY!” he ran, pulling you along with him.
“I’m SO GROUNDED!” you face palmed as he sped down the streets.
You grinned and pecked his cheek, “Totally worth it though.”

 

 

 

 


 

Halo~

THANK YOU FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBING<3333