Forty Three

Bring It

“Is your phone charged?” Yongguk frowned as he plugged his into the charger.
“Nope.” you sat down on the edge of the bed, swinging your feet.
Your dress hung from his closet door. It was barely noon and you both had already gotten to go pick up his car. Luckily he was able to fix it right away, so neither of you were out in the cold for too long.

He chuckled and laid down, pulling you next to him. You were about to speak when he interrupted you, “Don’t apologize.” he raised a brow.
You pouted, “Stop it!” he poked your nose.
Yongguk kissed your forehead and you nuzzled into his neck, smiling that your mark from last night was still on him.

After another half hour of just staring at each other and smiling you both raced to the kitchen. You giggled as he grabbed you by the waist and pulled you back to get ahead.
“You can’t cook oppa!” you yelled, jumping on his back.
He frowned as he held you up, “So? I can try can’t I?!”

Giggling you hopped off and opened the pantry. He stood behind you, looking around as well. “What should we make?” you tilted your head.
He shrugged, putting his arms around your shoulders. “I don’t know.”
A box of pancake mix caught your eye and your stomach growled. “Pancakes~!”
You beamed and grabbed it. Yongguk read the back of the box, getting out anything else that would be needed.

With his hands on yours he helped you whisk everything into the mixing bowl, while standing behind you. You smiled up at him and he pecked your cheek. He moved away to turn on the stove, and took out a pan from one of the cabinets.
His hands rested around your waist and his chin on the top of your head as you poured the batter, flipped them over, and plated them up.


“Jagiya~” Yongguk called.
“Hm?” You finished applying a little bit of color to your lips.
He knocked on the bathroom door, “Are you ready? We don’t want to be late.”
Taking one last look in the mirror you smoothed out the dress before opening the door.

Yongguk straightened up and stared at you in awe.
“What?” you asked, “Is there something on my face?” you looked back at the mirror self consciously.
Breaking out of his daze he shook his head, bringing you close.
“You look beautiful baby.” he smiled, kissing your temple.

Blushing you pecked his lips, “And you look handsome~” you beamed.
You helped him with tie before putting on your jacket. It had stopped snowing, leaving a fresh layer of white over everything outside. As you stepped out you grabbed onto one of the columns on the porch, you nearly fell from patches of ice on the ground.

Letting out a sigh of relief you squealed when Yongguk lifted you off the ground.
“Oppa!” you locked your arms around his neck.
He chuckled, “I don’t want you falling. You could get hurt.”
Smiling you allowed him to place you in his car, quickly running over to the driver’s side.

He the heater and gently held on to your hand as he drove. Yongguk didn’t show it and didn’t want to question it but he wanted to know what made you forgive him.
“Baby?” he took a quick glance at you.
“Yes?” you looked up from scrolling through his iPod.
“What-what happened last night?” he blinked.

A small smile appeared on her face, “Mino oppa came back, and he set everything straight. He fixed everything.”
“What?” he furrowed his brows in confusion.
“Mino and Jieun are half siblings and Jonghyun is his step-brother or was at one point.” you bit your lip. “She was lying oppa, and I should’ve seen through it, I shouldn’t-”

He stopped at a red traffic light and shut you up with a kiss.
“What did I say?” he raised a brow, “Stop blaming yourself, if anything it’s my fault. She came after me but you got hurt in the process.”
Frowning you kissed him again, “But…I hurt you…”
He sighed, giving you a hug, “No you didn’t. We may have broken up _______ but, you still love me…right?”

“What kind of question is that?!” you pouted, “Of course I do oppa.”
He smiled but it fell when he heard a car honk. Looking through the rearview he saw an angry driver behind us, continuing to honk.
“Aish, I get it, I get it!” he rolled his eyes and let go of the brakes, grabbing your hand again.

--

“Where’s _______?” Jay asked Jia worriedly. “She hasn’t picked up her phone at all, what if something happened to them!” he bit down on his finger nail.
“Oppa.” Min gave him a blank stare, “Calm down, I’m sure they’re both fine.”
“If anything happened to her I’m going to kill Yongguk.” he pouted and stomped over to the bar.
Jia giggled as Mir kissed the top of her head, “Have you heard from either of them?” he asked.
She shook her head, “Nothing could’ve happened…nothing bad anyways…”
They gulped imagining the worst and quickly pulled out their phones, dialing yours and Yongguk’s numbers.
“Voicemail.” they both muttered.

Jay sat on one of the bar stools and continuously dialed Yongguk, but still got no answer. He sighed and looked up, meeting eyes with Aaron.
“Can’t reach her?” he asked.
“Don’t think I’ve forgotten about what you said the other night.” Jay raised a brow.
He chuckled, “JR clarified, it was a forehead kiss.”

“I don’t care!” Jay clenched his jaw, “You don’t touch my cousin, besides she’s taken.”
“Well she wasn’t when I kissed her so technically-”
“No, no technically.” Jay said, “They’ve always been together regardless of what happened-”
“Hyung!” Mino came up happily.

Jay’s mood changed as he hugged him, “Bro, you have no idea how much we owe you. You fixed everything.” he thanked him.
Mino shrugged it off, “Don’t worry about it! You know I’m always here for you guys.” he looked over seeing Aaron.
“Aaron!” he smiled, “I haven’t seen you.”
Jay felt slight anger as he greeted the other male.

“PARK _________! What is the point of us paying for your phone if you don’t answer it!” Jay whipped his head over hearing his aunt’s scolding voice.
“Sorry.” you smiled innocently, “My battery died and…well….”
Jay smiled brightly seeing Yongguk come up and hold your hand.
Your mom clapped her hands, giving a small squeal. “Oh never mind, where’s Minyoung?” she left, searching for Yongguk’s mom.

“Well looks like they’ll be happy.” you smiled up at Yongguk.
He squeezed your hand and walked up the foyer as people gasped seeing you two back together.
“I win!” Min held out her palm to JR. he frowned and took out his wallet, unwillingly giving her a few bills.
He gave you a peck as you both parted ways.

The girls teased you as you walked up to them.
“Yeah whatever!” you stuck your tongue out.
“_______~” Jay hugged you tightly.
“Hi oppa!” you beamed up at him. “Is Mino oppa here?”
He nodded and looked back at the bar, he was still there talking to Aaron.
“Uhm-”
“Oh there he is!” you walked past him and headed over.

“Oppa!” you smiled at Mino.
“_______!” he hugged you.
“Thank you so much.” you mumbled into his shoulder.
“For what?” he looked at you.
Smiling you poked his ribs, “You fixed everything silly. I don’t think I’d be as happy as I am right now.”

Aaron pressed his lips together as he heard you say that.
“Hi Aaron.” you smiled.
He looked up, putting on a fake smile, “Well I’m going to go sneak a shot or two before my dad shows up.” Mino looked around cautiously. “See you two around.”
“So…you and Yongguk are back together huh?” he said with a slight tone of jealously.
You blushed, “Yeah~”
Before he could compliment on how well the dress you wore suited you, Min called you over.

“We have to take our places!” she smiled. “Sorry Aaron, I’m stealing her!”
“Bye!” you waved back at him as she dragged you away.
He waved once and sighed. “You okay hyung?” JR patted his back.
“I don’t know.” he said.
“I’m sad ________ and Yongguk hyung are back together.” he pouted. “I’d totally want her to be my girlfriend, but oh well she’s happy.” the younger boy smiled.
Aaron sighed, “Yeah oh well. Let’s go inside, they’re about to start.”

 

 

 


 

HI! *waves frantically* You happy yes? yes? hopefully, lol.
thank you for reading and subscribing<33333

Oh and since I was asked to post pictures of Mino: here, here, and here. He also goes by Tagoon, rapper of B.o.M and he's also part of a group called Absalute.

i love him...seriously...if i go to Seoul, i'd probably propose to him shamelessly and cry from the rejection, but *Kanye shrug* Whatevsss.
He's gorgesssssss *drool* okay i'm stopping, teehee.