Thirty One

Bring It

“I don’t know what to do.” Yongguk stared at your picture on his phone.
Jay sighed and hopped off the desk, “Every time I mention you she just drowns me out.”
Teddy cleared his throat, “I just have to ask. After the pool game…you don’t remember anything?”
Yongguk nodded, “Yeah, why do you?”
Teddy shook his head, “I honestly didn’t think about it until now, but after that I don’t remember either.”
They both looked at Jay, he furrowed his brows. “Well after that we…we…hm..”
He thought hard, trying to remember as well.

“Junkyung!” Jay called him.
“Hyung~” he whined, “I’m in the bathroom.”
He rolled his eyes and walked over to the door, “Quick question, after the pool game, do you remember what happened the rest of the night?”
“Uhm…I….you know I don’t feel comfortable when you ask me stuff when I’m in the bathroom but…I don’t actually.”
Jay snapped his fingers, “The bottle.”
Yongguk sat up in his bed and they both looked at Teddy.

“I didn’t do to it!” he put his hands up.
“Where did you get it?” asked Jay.
“I went to the kitchen and looked around. Seungho was the one who handed it to me.”

“SEUNGHO!?” they all yelled.
Jay felt his phone vibrate, it was a text from Min.
“We got a problem.” he sighed, “________’s with him right now.”
“WAIT FOR ME!” Junkyung quickly flushed the toilet and washed his hands.s
“We’re taking my car.” Yongguk grabbed his keys and they all ran behind him.

--

“Thanks for driving me home.” You said awkwardly as Seungho walked you to your door.
“No problem.” he smiled, “Uh I kind wanted to ask you something.”
You stopped him, “Look Seungho, I think you’re a really nice guy but…I just broke up with Yongguk. I’m not ready yet to date someone else.”
He looked hurt, and it just killed you seeing him like that.
“I’m sorry.” you put a hand on his shoulder.
“No.” he cracked a smile, “It’s fine. I understand, you just need…time.” he sighed.

No, you thought, I don’t need time. There was a chance that you would never get over Yongguk, he had been your first everything and you knew that you couldn’t give someone else the amount of attention you gave him.
“Yeah.” you said, “Just some time.”
A bigger smile appeared on his face, “Well I guess I’ll see you later then.”
You nodded as he put his arms out, asking for a hug. You cringed as he rested his chin on your shoulder. It just felt so awkward with him, you couldn’t help it.
“Bye Seungho.” you gave him a quick smile before going inside.

You heard his car start and you let out a sigh of relief. The infamous sound of Drake’s voice went through your ears as you picked up your phone, it was Jay.

“Hey oppa, what’s up?”
“_________, where are you!?”
You furrowed your brows, “I’m at home, why is everything okay?”
“Now it is.” he let out a sigh, “We’re on our way over there.”
“Okay. Wait…we?” you furrowed your brows but it was too late he had already hung up.

You heard a few cars pull up and went over to the front door. You recognized his car right away and crossed your arms as he ran to you. “Baby!” he crushed you with a hug.
“Get off of me Yongguk!” you tried to shove him off.
He fought against you and kissed your temple, “At least your safe.”
“YONGGUK!” You finally pushed him off.
“Why is he here?” you asked Jay.
“Because he’s our friend, he loves you, and he cares.” he said leading everyone inside.

“Come on.” Jay held the door open, “There’s something you should know.”


“Why would he do that?” you scoffed.
“He likes you ______. We we’re together, he was desperate.” Yongguk grumbled, sitting far away from you.
“I didn’t ask you.” you rolled your eyes.
“He’s right ________.” Jia looked at you, “Whatever he put in there made us all forget what happened.”
“I’m just convinced that we were too faced to remember.” you reasoned.
“_________.” Min held your hand, “You have to take this into account.”
There was so much running through your head, and still it remained at why?

--

“Hey guys.” Mir smiled as he sat down next to Jia.
“You aren’t eating?” she frowned.
“Oh, Seungho hyung said he’d drop off some food for me.” he looked around, “Oh there he is.”
Your eyes widened as you continued to make shapes out of the food.
“Hi hyung!” Mir beamed as Seungho neared the table.
“Hi.” he handed him his food.
Min shot Fei and Jia a look before quickly getting up and leaving.

You furrowed your brows at them and they just shrugged innocently.
“Can I sit down?” Seungho asked quietly.
You answered for everyone and nodded. The atmosphere became awkward, no one said anything and Fei pinched your thigh, throwing you a look that said ‘why would you allow the that drugged us to sit here?’
You raised a brow and she rolled her eyes, not saying anything.
“How’s your day been?” he asked, breaking the silence.
Before you could answer he was pulled up.

“What the are you doing here?” Yongguk held him by the collar as Jay, Junkyung, and Zico glared at him.
You stood up and tugged on Yongguk’s arms, “Yongguk put him down!” you hissed.
“I asked you a ing question.” Yongguk and Jay both shoved him.
Min grabbed Jay’s shoulder, “Oppa, no!”
“Yongguk stop it!” you stepped in front of him.
“_______.” he growled.
“NO!” you grabbed him by the arm and pulled him away.

He didn’t fight against you as you pushed him into the lockers, “What the was that?!” you yelled at him.
“He shouldn’t be near you _______. Don’t you get it, he’s the one who did all this!”
“You don’t know that!” you yelled, “God Yongguk-”
“Why are you defending him?” he asked angrily.
“Why do you care?!” you retorted.

“Are you hearing yourself? You’re asking me why I care, I love you ______. How many times do I have to tell you!?”
You sighed and yanked your hand away from his.
“_______, please.” he begged, “Please babe.” he got on his knees and hugged your legs.
“Yongguk. Please get up.” you felt the tears coming out already.
“Not until you forgive me.”
People stopped and watched the scene, giving you looks that said to forgive him.
“Yongguk please stand up.” you sniffed.

He sighed and slowly got up, “________.”
You shook your head and walked away. Everyone let out small gasps and covered their mouths. Yongguk ran his fingers through his hair and turned around seeing Jieun leaning against the lockers.
“Well I hope you’re ing happy.” he spat.
“You have no idea.” she smiled.
He grimaced at her and went back to the lunch table where he saw Himchan and Zico trying to pull Jay back from fighting with Seungho.
“You obviously aren’t welcomed here.” Zelo warned him, “Just go.”
Mir went up to him, “Hyung just go please. I’m sorry I didn’t know what was happening.”

“It’s not your fault Mir.” Jay assured him. “None of us knew how sick he was.”
Seungho scoffed, “Don’t blame me for any of this .”
“We know it was you!” Fei stood up.
“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” he lied.
“Unless you want me to kick your up and down this courtyard, I suggest you get out of here now.” Yongguk glared at him.
Mir once again told him to go, “Only because of you Mir.” he showed no fear in front of them and went back to his car.

--

“TONIGHT PEOPLE! IT’S A GIRL POWER-INVASION-TAKEOVER…..I’m not sure what the official title was but basically the ladies are going to take the stage!” Teddy leaned on one of the speakers.


“Leather, choker, and cat ears. _______, are you trying to tell us something?” Min poked your side.
You rolled your eyes and tied up the tan trench coat that covered up your outfit.
“You should ask Fei. All I see is corset and short shorts.”
“Well it could be worse.” she brought her hair to one side, “We could…”
“Be ?” Jia finished, “I don’t think that the audience would consider that bad.”
“You’re right.” she snapped her fingers.

A knock was heard at the door, “Can I come in?” Zico called.
“HOLD ON!” Jia and Min quickly threw on their coats and you all slipped on your matching black heels.
Fei opened the door, letting him in. “Uh oh.” he whistled. “I’m imagining very dirty things right now.”

Zelo came in as well, he stopped and gulped, “Please tell me you guys are wearing something under those….my innocent mind can only take so must frustration.”
“Innocent?” you raised a brow, “Zelo, innocent?”
“We are.” giggled Jia.
“Good.” he sighed with relief.
“Guys, you’re….up.” Jay tilted his head. “I think I might enjoy this more that I should.”
Min smiled and ran to him, “This is mainly for _______, okay?”
“________, thank you for choosing this song.” he replied, continuing to stare at Min, “Any other and the outfits would be inappropriate.”
You rolled your eyes, “.”
“Well get out there, you’re next!” Zelo held the door open.

Teddy clapped as you all came out and at the same time you all untied the trench coats and threw off to the side. They whistled and cheered.
“It’s cold~” you pouted.
“It’s almost December ______.” whispered Min as you all laid on the ground.
“Let’s try not to fall tonight guys!” you heard Fei say.
“Woo!” you all giggled.

“Uhm, I-is anyone else a little tight in the pants?” Teddy asked.
The four of you laughed. “Well if I wait any longer I might just-you know what let’s give it up for miss A, they will be singing Good Bye Baby!”


--

“Uh, ladies…there is was a dance move in there that was very questioning. And I’m sure about half of us guys will be in the restroom doing that for the next few minutes.”

You quickly wrapped the coat around you, since you were still shivering.
“Can we go change now?!” you asked Teddy.
Jay chuckled, “Let them go.”
“Okay, we have to bring out the other group anyways.”
The four of you bowed and quickly ran back stage.
“Uh Miss Wang, if you could put the coat back on and meet me in my car, I’ll be there in a few minutes.” Teddy looked back at Fei.
She turned a deep red and gaped at him.
“Well next we have….”


You changed into your jeans and put on a red crewneck that you had taken from Jay’s closet.
“Are you leaving on the cat ears?” Min giggled.
“Yes.” you smiled, “I think they’re cute.” you brought out a small mirror and adjusted the band on your head.
“You know what else was cute.” Jia pulled on her shirt, “How Yongguk was staring at you.”
You sighed, “Way to kill my mood.”
“Oh _______. How can you stand it?” Fei frowned, “He’s like a big kid.”

You shrugged, “You guys don’t think it’s killing me too?”
They sighed, “______-”
“No guys, it’s not that easy. You think you could just forgive and forget Jay, Teddy, or Mir if they slept with someone else?”
Their heads lowered, knowing that they probably wouldn’t.

“See, so please, I know that you guys don’t like seeing him like that, I don’t either.” You tied up your shoes and walked out.

You quietly shut the door since there was another group performing. You hid in the very back by the curtains, sitting on the floor. It did seem so simple to just forgive and forget but you’ve never dealt with anything like this before and it felt too easy. Even if you did, it would take forever for you two to actually get back to where you had been. Was it worth it? Of course it was.

You peeked out from the curtain and saw him leaning against the wall, staring off into space. His hair was no longer brown but blonde. Zelo and Himchan had told you that he had a weak moment and the sacrifice was his hair. He did look cute with it though, you had to admit that. You did miss him a lot, no denying that.

After what seemed like hours you finally got up and walked to him. He looked up and you could already see a smile growing on his face. You stopped short a few feet because you saw Jieun go up to him. “We have to talk.” you heard her say.
Yongguk kept his eyes on you, ignoring her. “Yongguk!” she shoved him lightly.
She followed his gaze and smirked at you. The next two words she spoke were a stab to your heart, “I’m pregnant.”