Twenty Six

Bring It

“Wait! You’re supposed to let the oil heat up!” Min bit her lip.
Fei sighed, “Will it come out bad?” she stirred around with a wooden spoon.
Jia shrugged, “I don’t think so.”

“Who’s idea was this again?” you asked.
“Your parents.” they chuckled.
You nodded, “That sounds about right, I’m sorry.”

You all heard your mothers giggling from the dining room. It must have been your parents idea to invite everyone and their mother over, literally. The girls consisting of Min, Fei, Jia, and yourself were volunteered to cook. The boys being: Yongguk, Jay, Junkyung, and Zico were out with the older males doing God knows what. Your mothers were having a blast, leaving the cooking to you.

“Is now a good time to say we burned something and go chill in my room?” you asked.
They nodded, “Alright. Give me a towel.”
Jia handed it over, you quickly glanced at the dining room before tossing a corner of it onto the fire.
“OH MY GOSH!” you all exclaimed. “FIRE!”
Min grabbed the fire extinguisher and quickly put it out.

All the moms ran in. “Is everyone okay?!”
You all nodded, taking off the aprons. “Okay…I think we should take over from here…” said your aunt.
“I think that’s a great idea.” you all said.
The aprons were tossed to the mothers and you all ran upstairs into your room.
Min sprawled out on your bed and sighed.

“________!” your mom came up.
“Yes?” you sat up.
“Do you girls want to go on a grocery trip for us?” she batted her lashes.
You all giggled, “Sure. What do you guys need?”
She handed you a list, “Your appa called, the boys ditched them.”
Min giggled, “Jaebeom told me they made them be caddies on the golf course.”
“That sounds about right.” your mom chuckled, “Well get going so we can get the food ready!”

--

Your POV:

“Guys…” Fei looked into the cart, “We haven’t gotten anything they asked for.”
“But.” Jia pouted, “We need this stuff!” She held up the ice cream and cookies she had just gotten.
Min giggled, “Okay, how about we go through the list first, then we get what we want.”
“Need.” corrected Jia.
“Need.” I nodded, “What’s the first thing?”

We all went through different aisles, getting the necessary items. Min and I were reaching up for some bread, struggling since it was on the top shelf when we were both hoisted up.
We squealed, looking up at Jay and Yongguk.
“Oppa!” we smiled.
They chuckled and placed us each in a shopping cart.
“Price check! Can I please get a price check?” Yongguk looked at one of the workers.

“Oppa!” I blushed, hearing Min and Jay laugh.
He kissed the top of my head, “What are you guys doing here?”
“Our mom’s sent us to get some stuff.” said Min. “We aren’t doing a very good job.”
“Can you get me out of here?” I blinked up at him.
He looked at Jay, who nodded with a smirk.
“What are you two up to?” I asked.

“CART RACE!” Zico zoomed past us.
“You cheated!” Junkyung went right behind him.
Fei and Jia giggled, “I think we pushed them too-” We flinched hearing the carts crash into one another.
Junkyung was still inside his, curled up in a ball while Zico’s flipped on it’s side.
“ARE YOU OKAY!?” We all shouted.

He stood up and steadied himself. “Dawg let’s do that again!” he put the cart back on it’s wheels, hopping in it again.
“Get me out of here!” I said to Yongguk.
He chuckled and lifted me out, “Zico stop it!” Jay warned him.
Zico pouted and got out, stomping off into another aisle.

“So why are you guys here?” Fei asked.
“Since we ditched the old men they called and asked if we could pick some stuff up. I think they want to barbeque or something.” Jay said as he took Min out of the shopping cart.
“We should hurry then, I’m hungry.” pouted Fei.
After splitting up the lists we each went to get the few items that were needed.

Once again I struggled getting an item. I was about to step on the bottom shelf when another arm reached out and grabbed it. I followed looking into a familiar face.
“Need help?” he smiled handing me the package.
I chuckled, “Thanks, Seungho right?” I looked at him questioningly.
He nodded, “It’s been a while Lil’ Park.”
“It has.” The last time I saw him I was relatively new to the scene, still was but I knew my way around it more.

“You know I never got to speak to you before you cousin interrupted.” his lower lip jutted out slightly.
I held back laughter, “Are you trying to be cute?” I raised a brow.
He chuckled, “Not working?”
I shook my head, “Sadly no.”
“Eh, I was never good at that stuff anyways.” he smirked.

I giggled, “Uh okay I think I should just let this out. I actually came over because I wanted to ask something.” he scratched the back of his neck.
“What’s up?” I asked
“Uhm, do you want to go out with me? This weekend?” he shyly looked at me.
“Oh.” I bit my lip, “Uhm, that’s really sweet and all but, I have a boyfriend.”

A look of disappointment came over his face, “Oh no it’s cool, it’s cool. Of course you would have boyfriend.”
“Sorry.” I felt a little bad.
“No, don’t be.” he brushed it off, “I guess I’ll see you around then.” he smiled sadly.

He walked away awkwardly, crossing paths with Yongguk. They exchanged a head nod before he came up to me.
“You okay babe?” he asked.
“Yeah I’m fine.” I beamed up at him.
“Seungho tried stealin’ my girl didn’t he?” he pouted.
I narrowed my eyes at him, “How do you know that?”
“I was listening from the next aisle…” he said sheepishly.

I lightly slapped his shoulder, “Really!?”
“I’m sorry!” he wrapped an arm around my waist, “I’m sorry~” he pecked my lips.
“Do you not trust me?” I asked.
“Of course I do!” he sighed, “I’m sorry baby.”
“You’re lucky I love you.” I smiled, kissing him.
“I am lucky.” he beamed.

--

 

 

 

 

“Just a few drops of it.” Hyosung handed Jieun a small caramel colored bottle.
“How fast does it work?” she asked.
“Within a few minutes, so make sure that he’s where you want him to be.” warned Zinger.
She nodded, “When are you planning to do it?”
“Boram’s party is next weekend, why not then? Her parties get crazier than Sunny’s anyways.” she bit her lip. “No one will be watching.”

“Unnie.” Sunhwa frowned, “Don’t you think it’s a bit risky?”
“Risky?” she scoffed, “No one’s going to die Sunhwa.” she rolled her eyes.
“But.” the younger girl started again, “You really think that breaking them up will make Yongguk come back to you?”
Jieun smirked, “_______ is a stubborn girl, if she’s betrayed then it’ll take a while to gain her trust back. You really think Yongguk will want to wait around that long?”
Zinger gave the maknae a cold look, telling her to just go with it.
“Whatever you say…” she sighed.

 

 

 



*coughSHAMELESS SELFADVERTISMENTcough* Teehee :D

"Take A Chance" Starring: Bang Yongguk : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/125669/take-a-chance-bangyongguk-cliche
"Do You Like Me?" Starring: M.I.B's Cream (Kim Giseok): http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/128838/do-you-like-me-fluff-shortfic-mibband