Four

Bring It

“I don’t want you hanging around Yongguk, you got it?” said Jay.
We made it in the house safely without getting caught.
“Why?” I asked curiously, boy was HOT, I definitely want to hang around him.
“Just don’t, unless it’s absolutely necessary like when you battle. I don’t like the guy, we’ve been at it since….since forever actually.” he continued.
I frowned a little, “He’s just-bad news. Please, just stay away from him.”
“Okay.” I sighed, not that I actually meant it.

--

“Umma please!” begged Jay.
Auntie Rin sighed and looked and me, I giggled seeing Jay beg to go out.
“Fine, but you have to take ________-ah with you.”
“Done!” he said standing up.
“Come on _______!” he pulled me along.
She chuckled, “Kids.”

“Alright, we’ll leave at 10 ish.” he said and went into his room.
I walked into my room and prepared my outfit. It was still a little cold outside so I dressed warmly. I straightened my hair and put on a bit of concealer.
“_______!” Jay knocked on my door impatiently.
I opened it, “You ready?” he grinned.
“Yes.” I rolled my eyes, “Miracle that I had you waiting.”
We walked downstairs, my aunt and uncle were sitting in the dining room.
“Bye umma, bye appa.” Jay hugged both of his parents.
“Bye auntie, bye uncle.” I did the same.
“Be careful! You watch her!” said my Uncle Bae.
“Will do!” we walked out into the cold night.

--

“Eyyy! It’s Lil’ Park!” I was greeted immediately by the MC.
I got shy and hid behind Jay a little, “Annyeong.” I bowed my head.
The DJ laughed, “Come on we know you ain’t shy!”
Jay chuckled, “_______ this is Teddy.” he introduced the MC.
I bowed, “She’s adorable.” he ruffled my hair.
“And that’s DJ Tukutz.” he pointed.
“Hi!” I waved.

“You wanna check the system?” Teddy asked Jay.
“Yeah, that’s why I came early.” he followed him behind the DJ booth.
“Don’t go anywhere _______.” he said.
I looked out into the almost empty club. I rapped in front of this place last night, with hundreds, maybe not hundreds of people but there were a lot.
“You gonna rap tonight?” I turned and saw Zico’s bright yellow hair.
I shrugged, “I dunno.”
“I heard he might challenge you again, you know since you really didn’t finish the battle last night.”

“Oh yeah.” Before we could start another round we had to run.
“Can I ask you something?”
“Hm?” he looked at me.
“Why does Jay oppa not get along with him?”
“That. I don’t even know.” he chuckled. “But, Jay hyung doesn’t just dislike anyone. So he probably has a good reason.” he patted my shoulder. “Come on, everyone wants to see you backstage.”
I walked with him, I could hear them practicing in one of the rooms.
“Lil’ Park~” smiled Rado as I walked in.
“Hi.” I smiled.

“You did good last night.” they said, “Pretty sure you would’ve won if there was another round.”
“You ever battle in Seattle?” asked Junkyung.
I shook my head, “Last night was my first.”
They all just stared at me. “What?” I asked nervously.
“Last night, was your first battle…ever?”
I nodded, “Damn.” was all they could say.

--

The place filled quickly. Some people performed songs as the competitors got ready. I stood right behind the curtain, listening. But my eyes wandered, searching for Yongguk. He was pretty good, it didn’t faze him that I was a girl he just went for it.
“ATTENTION! WE GOT A LOVE DEDICATION HERE!” announced Teddy.
The guy who battled Junkyung last night came on stage, Tablo. He was followed by another guy his hair styled in a Mohawk, similar to Jay’s. A piano was wheeled out and he sat on the bench, stretching out his fingers.

Tablo grabbed the mic, “Hyejung…I know you’re in here, and I hope you’ll here me out.” The crowd awed and looked around for the girl.
“Taeyang, you ready?” he turned to the guy sitting by the piano.
He nodded and adjusted the mic.

“No, no, no, no more tomorrow…No, no, no, no more tomorrow.” he sang, letting his
fingers dance across the keys.

“Receiving love doesn’t mean you have it,

Covering time doesn’t mean it passes,
Breathing doesn’t mean you live, doesn’t mean-”

“Baby there’s no, no tomorrow.
I’m stopped still from that time, that place.”


I held my breath as they continued. Whoever this girl was she was lucky! This is the best way to fix anything, at least in my mind. She better forgive him, seriously whatever he did couldn’t have been that bad. And he must love her, he can’t live on without her.
AWWWWW, yeah I’m a big er for love songs.

--

Yongguk walked in with Zelo as Tablo and Taeyang performed.
He smiled, looks like he took my advice. A streak of red caught his attention to the left of the stage. His smile got bigger as he saw you hiding behind the curtains, she’s cute.
Jay said to stay away from her, but…well no one’s ever stopped me before, he thought. I should go say hi or…something.

As he contemplated his next move, Zelo caught sight of you and smirked. He snuck away from the older male and creeped backstage. He bit his lip seeing your tight jeans, you had taken your jacket off and the sweater underneath hugged your body perfectly.
You had on a small smile as you heard the song finish.

The girl who you assumed to be Hyejung ran on stage. She had tears running down her face as she inched closer to Tablo. They hugged and he placed a kiss on her forehead. The crowd awed and cheered for the reunited couple. You clapped along with them, unaware of the erted male a few feet behind you. As they walked off stage you searched for Jay and the others. You didn’t know what time they were going to go on.

Hands gripped your sides tightly and you collided with another body.
“Lookin’ for me?” he whispered in your ear.
You yelped and quickly tore your body away to face the intruder.

Zelo his lips and chuckled, “Oh overly active hormone boy.” you sighed, “Don’t touch me again you little douche bag.” you rolled your eyes and started walking away but he grabbed your wrist and pulled you back.
“Why you gotta be like that baby?” he ran his hand along your jaw.
You flinched and got out of his grasp again.

“ZELO.” Yongguk’s deep voice echoed making him jump. You felt relief as you saw his outline come out from the shadows.
Zelo sighed and turned to face his hyung. “Let me guess, go wait in the room?”
Yongguk gave him an unamused expression and shoved him lightly in the opposite direction.
“I’ll talk to you later.” he said to him.
“_________, everything alright?” you turned to face Junkyung and Rado.
You nodded, “I’m good.”

“You should keep a shorter leash on her.” you snapped your head in Yongguk’s direction. Did he really just say that.
“You should’ve have thought twice before bringing her back.” he said turning away.
I take it all back, he’s not hot. Okay he is, but he’s a jerk. A hot jerk…
You clenched your hand into a fist, you took a step to go after him but were stopped short.
“He’s not worth it dongsaeng.” said Junkyung. “Come on, Jay hyung and I go on in a little bit.” You released the tension in your hand and nodded, following him and Rado to the stage.

--

Yongguk POV:

Look what you did! You ! Now she thinks that you’re a douche, last night you were all nice and vulnerable now you’re-gahhhhh. STUPID STUPID STUPID. I leaned my head on the brick wall.

“You okay hyung?” asked Zelo.
I sighed, “Yeah I’m fine.”
“Sorry.” he said again.
“It’s cool, just don’t harass her anymore okay?” I looked him in the eyes. “Please.”
He looked disappointed, “I wanted to battle her tonight though.” he said.
I clenched my jaw, “Zelo.” I hissed.

“Please hyung, I haven’t battled in weeks. Please, I’ll leave her alone after this, swear! Unless she wants me.”
I glared at him, “Unless!” he repeated.
“Fine, but just cause you haven’t gone up there in a while. That’s the only reason.”
He smiled, “Thank you hyung~”
“Aye, dance battle’s starting.” Maslo popped his head in the room.
“Let’s go watch.” I put my arm over Zelo’s shoulder and walked out.

--

“Alright, the rules are the usual, anyone can hop in. Top 4 go against each other.” announced Teddy. “First two starting are So-1 and Seungho!”

I squeezed in to get near the middle, eager to watch. I sat down on a speaker in front of the DJ booth, perfect spot. “So-1! You up first baby!” said Teddy and patted his back.
Whoa, he was really pretty. I’ve seen my fair share of pretty boys, he’s by farrrr the prettiest. He took a few deeps breaths before heading to the center of the stage. He was pretty good, not much of a bboy but pro at poppin’.

Seungho, first off really hot not as hot as Yongguk but pretty damn close. He was a bboy, could tell as soon as he started. Have I failed to mention that I find bboys EXTREMELY ATTRACTIVE?! I was so engrossed in the battle that I didn’t even feel someone sit down next to me. His handstands didn’t last that long though, a little disappointment there. His air flares though, omfganlifuaheilu. I cheered loudly as he finished and he looked over and winked at me. I buried my face in my hands, feeling my cheeks heat up.

“I saw that Seungho.” teased Teddy. “I think you’re too old for her though.”
Wow, thanks for letting the entire club capacity know!
He covered his face of embarrassment, then met eyes with me again.
“Can’t you see the couple hair? She’s taken bro!”
I looked next to me, Yongguk sat there giving him an emotionless look.

“Anyways…” Teddy awkwardly stepped away from us, “Let’s choose a winner!”

“He’s not that good.” said Yongguk lowly, his deep voice making me get goosebumps.
“I’ve seen better.” he continued and turned to look at me.
I rolled my eyes, still facing the dance floor.
He his teeth, “Well someone’s in a bad mood.”
Well no I am! I coughed lightly and faced the crowd, wondering who they would choose. They chose Seungho, not surprised.
“Lil’ Park you dig bboys?” asked Teddy, putting the mic to my face.
“Air flares .” I said into it, making the crowd cheer in agreement.
I quickly cringed my face, “I can’t believe I said that out loud.” I said embarrassed.

I heard Yongguk scoff behind me. I huffed and faced the dance floor again.
“Look ______-” he began.
“You wanna what?” I heard Teddy ask. I looked up to see Seungho look at me quickly then back to Teddy.
“Uh, okay.” he said, turning back to the crowd. “AYO! We have a challenged being proposed. Mr. Yang Seungho would like to challenge Lil’ Park.”
The crowd ‘ooh-ed’ and looked at me.
“What you say Lil’ Park?” asked Teddy.
I looked to where I had left Jay. He stared at me wide eyed, and shrugged.
‘This is all you.’ he mouthed. Thanks for being helpful oppa.
Once again, Lil’ Park took over. I stood up, forgetting what Yongguk was going to say and put my hair into a low side pony-tail.
“Bring it.” I smiled.

--

“Alright, you have to be careful. I don’t want you hurting yourself.” said Jay, stretching my arm behind me. I nodded and took deeps breaths.
“They’re ready for you Lil’ Park.” smiled Zico.
Jay grinned, “Let’s go then.” he put his hands on my shoulders walking behind me.

“Everyone wants a piece of Lil’ Park, I‘m tellin’ you!” I heard Teddy say. “Zelo here wants to challenge as well.”
My jaw dropped, “What?” I said walking on stage.
Zelo smirked, “Can’t handle it?”
I walked right up to him, “Watch me.” I said.
He his bottom lip, “Oh I will be.” The crowd laughed at his response.
“Eww.” I lightly shoved him before walking back next to Jay and Junkyung.

Seungho stood a few feet away, his crew of four behind him as well. He looked me up and down before breaking our eye contact.
“Seungho, you’re up first!” said Teddy. His crew patted his back, giving him some encouraging words. It worked the same way rap battles would. When the song changes, you switch competitors.

He was really good, and I haven’t practiced in a few days. I closed my eyes, trying to focus in on my own moves. I opened them, looking past Seungho, making eye contact with Yongguk. He smiled slightly, and gave me a ‘fighting’ fist pump. I raised my eyebrows and gave a shy smile.
“MANNNNNNNNN! Boy breaks!” said Teddy, “Lil’ Park you ready?” he asked.
“Lil’ Park?” he came closer. We continued our staring contest until Jay snapped his fingers in front of my face. “Hm, what?” I looked around.

Teddy and the crowd laughed, “The floor is yours.”
“Oh.” I gulped and took another deep breath. Jay and Junkyung patted my back.
“Good luck.” he whispered. The song started and I completely blocked the noises of the crowd, just focusing on the movements and music. I did a quick handstand and flipped backwards into hand glide. I was doing pretty good if do say so myself, but I would probably feel the effects of this over the next few days. The song was almost over, I planned out another glide to be followed by a windmill. After that if I found my balanced I would end in a ‘stab’ pose….that didn’t happen. I tried getting up on my right arm but lost it, hitting my elbow on the hard black floor.

“!” I muttered, my elbow pulsated from the pain. The crowd let out gasps and a few laughs. I felt three pairs of arms help me up. As I fully got on my feet Yongguk stood in front of me.
“We got her.” said Jay defensively, pulling me back.
“Thank you.” I whispered to him as he walked back next to Zelo.
“You’re welcome.” I heard him say, his voice made me warm all over.
“Lil’ Park, you okay?” asked Teddy.
I nodded, still holding on to my right forearm.
“Alright ladies and gents! Let’s here it! Lil’ Park!” he called out.
I didn’t expect to be as loud as it was, Jay and Junkyung played hype men, trying to help me win. “Tough! Alright, Seungho!” No doubt, he won.

I looked down in defeat, but nodded in agreement. My eyes went back to where Yongguk was sitting, but he was no longer there. I frowned a little, but quickly remember that I was mad at him. “You’re good.” I looked up to see Seungho in front of me with a smile on.
“Oh, thanks. You are too.” I smiled.

“AHEM.” Jay coughed awkwardly behind us. “______, you should probably go get ready to beat Zelo.” he said.
Seungho chuckled, “Good luck, guess I’ll see you around.”
I gave him another smile as he left.

--

“Just wrap it!” I whined.
“Is it broken?” asked Donggab.
I shook my head, “Probably just bruised.” I said holding up my arm.
Jay sighed, “I told you not to get hurt!”
I rolled my eyes, “Just wrap it!” I said again. “Hurry I don’t have much time.”
He gently wrapped my hurt arm in the elastic beige bandage. I rolled down my sleeve as Rado came in. “You’re on!” he smiled. I nodded and got up.

Zelo stood on stage, his hood over his head. “Lil’ Park’s been real busy tonight people.” said Teddy. I chuckled, “Real good competitor though.”
Zelo finally turned to face me, the smirk still on his face. “Zelo, my boy you set?”
He nodded, “DJ! Spin that!” He winked at me before starting.

“Lil’ Park got some moves I ain’t gonna lie,
Seems confident but in front of me she seem a lil’ shy.
She rollin’ with the big boys, Jay Park and Dokki,
Still won’t stop me from getting’ her on her knees.
Bet five that tonight I’ll hit that,
Backstage, on her back, flat.
You lookin’ cold baby, you alright?
Here, come back to crib I’ll give you a warm delight.
It’ll be healthy I promise, you’ll get your egg whites.
you so hard your legs will feel like jello,
Won’t be able to walk for weeks, the only thing you’ll be able to say is ZELOOOO!”


I chuckled as he finished. The crowd went wild, as usual. Teddy furrowed his brows as he spoke into the mic.
“Nothin’ but disrespect, and I can’t say anything about it. Lil’ Park how you feel?”
“I'm not gonna lie, I feel violated.” I answered. He chuckled, “I bet, but you have a comeback?”
“Always do.” I said confidently.
“DJ BRING IT BACKKKK!”
I kept the eye contact with Zelo as I brought the mic up.


“Zelo, thinkin’ he big and bad,

Ain’t you just an elementary grad?
Talkin’ about shy, you must have me confused,

I don’t even think your ever been used!
I ain‘t into , not a pedofile,

Don’t wanna catch a case and be on trial.
You believe brainless chicks, you ain’t well supplied,
There are standards to meet in order to get on this ride.
Sorry boo, am I hurting your pride? I don’t care.
But just so you’ll be aware, you ain’t touchin’ me down there.
Ladies you know, the more they talk it’s all compensation
Plus his low level of flirtation,
Sounds like he suffers from mental retardation.
I think you should back down now son,
You lost the ball game, no home run.”


No One’s POV:

Zelo grabbed his heart and pretended it hurt. Jay patted your back as you took your spot next to them. The crowd continued to cheer as Teddy talked to the judges. You searched for Yongguk and spotted his red hair behind Zelo, he smirked and clapped twice. Your eyes left his as Teddy came back on stage.
“Hm, let’s do this, who do y’all think won?” he asked the crowd. A mixture of “ZELO”s and “LIL’ PARK”s erupted.
He chuckled, “The judges were a little divided but came to a winner.” the crowed quieted. “The winner is…………..LIL’ PARK!”

You gave a surprised expression to Jay and Junkyung. They smiled and lifted you off the ground. “NO NO!” You squealed, they obliged and set you down giving you hugs.
Zelo came over head hung low, admitting defeat. “Eh, I let you win.” he gave you a lopsided smile.
You chuckled, “Whatever you say.”
He nodded and stuck out his hand. You shook it, seeing Yongguk come behind him.
Zelo turned around and saw both of you looking at each other, “Well I’m going to…” he slowly walked away.

“You did good.” he smiled.
“So now you’re being nice?” you raised an eyebrow.
He sighed, “About that-”
“________.” You both turned and saw Jay giving a mean look to Yongguk.
“Come on it’s late, we should head home.” you heard Yongguk exhale.
You nodded, “Alright oppa.”
“I guess I’ll see you later.” you said to Yongguk as you walked away.

He ran his fingers through his hair, I just wanted to apologize…

 



A/N: Thank you to all of you who have subscribed! <3333
Yes I wrote the raps for chapter 3 and 4, that’s why they ! Lol.
How are you enjoying this?