Twenty Eight

Bring It

“Not only are we here to celebrate dearest Boram’s birthday, but also I’m pretty sure that the Top Ten are in here somewhere!” Teddy raised his glass, “Go insane guys, you’ve earned it!”

You and Min sat on the bottom of the stairs, watching the guys play pool.
“They .” you said sipping your drink.
Min giggled, “Should we show them how to play?”
Jay hit the cue ball into one of the sockets. Junkyung shook his head as Donggab set it up again.
Fei and Jia walked up, each of them holding two shots.
“Here you go~” They sat on the step above you.

Before you could count down to drink it Minhyuk and Yukwon ran by with a group of girls trailing behind. “!” they yelled. “RA~PE!”
“I kind of feel the need to help them-”
“But at the same time you don’t want to right?” finished Fei.
“Well yeah I mean, they’re all the way over there.”
You all just shrugged and quickly downed the clear liquid.

Jay yelled from frustration as he once again shot the cue ball into a socket.
“Okay girls.” you all stood up, “I think we should show them the correct way to play.”
Yongguk sighed as he hit the striped ball in, “I’m solids aren’t I?” he looked at Junkyung. He nodded in response.
“You guys .” Jia took the pole away from Junkyung and made two in the socket with one hit.
“Oooh.” Min covered .
You chuckled and took Yongguk’s away, aiming and striking in two more.

The boys stood next to each other trying to hide their embarrassed faces.
“Damn.” Teddy raised his brows.
“Why don’t we make this interesting.” Yongguk and Jay both leaned on the table.
You all narrowed your eyes at them, “Interesting how?”
“You four, against us four.” Jay pointed at Teddy, Junkyung, and Yongguk.
“Okay.” you all agreed, “Cash?”
“Oh no no no.” Yongguk smirked, “Each time we get one in, we get to take a body shot off one of you.”

All of your faces flushed as he said that. “Give us a minute.” Fei said as you all huddled together.
“What should we make them do?” Min asked.
Jia giggled, “Make them strip! Each time we hit one in, they have to take off a piece of clothing!”
“YES!” You all said in unison, “Okay, we have to win this!” you all agreed and quickly turned back around shyly.

“Okay, we accept your bet but, for each one we make, you will need to remove one item of clothing each.” you said.
“WHOOA, WHAT?!” Donggab and Zico overheard.
“I wanna play!” Zelo shouted.
“Get the other table! Get the other table!” Jaehyo and him ran to unhook it from the wall.
“LADIES!” Donggab called out, “We will be holding the same game over here as well!”
“Alright.” Jay said, “We accept.”

--

People ran around wildly in Boram’s house. Bodies of passed out party goers littered the living room and upstairs hallways. Strobe lights were on in every room of the house except the dining room where you guys were holding the pool games. The drunken crowd watch loudly and eagerly.

Yongguk aimed for the green striped six. You all shook your head, hoping he wouldn’t make it. He smiled as it rolled into the socket, high fiving Teddy. You stomped your foot as he waved you over with his finger. He patted the three barstools that were aligned for you to lay on. You glared playfully as you grabbed a lime wedge, quickly hopping on. He lifted your shirt up, til just below your bust. You giggled feeling him kiss your stomach. Teddy tossed him the bottle of tequila to which he carefully poured into your belly button. A line of salt was poured as you placed the lime in your mouth.

“BODY SHOT! BODY SHOT!” They chanted. He quickly slurped up the drink and the salt, you squirmed from the ticklish feeling. You sat up and connected your lips as he bit down on the lime. He took it out of your mouth and flung it behind him as he kissed you full on. They whistled and cheered louder. “Okay! Enough!” Jay slurred and pointed back to the game, “You’re turn ________. “ Yongguk rolled his eyes and pulled away from you. As you looked into the crowd you met a pair of eyes. Seungho looked on his eyes filled with sadness.

You quickly lowered your shirt as Yongguk handed you the billiard stick.
“We’re still winning right?” you asked Min.
She nodded, “Yes m’am.”
You smiled and aimed carefully. The girls squealed as you made it in.
“Damnit!” Junkyung muttered.
“Pants off boys.” You giggled as you chalked the tip of the pole.
They had previously removed their shoes and shirts, now only leaving them in boxers and wife beaters.

“It’s cold~” They huddled together, shaking from the chilly air.
“Oh look at that!” you all pouted, “It looks like we won!”
They smacked their lips as you all were about to take a victory shot.
“It’s empty.” frowned Fei.
“I’ll go get some more.” Teddy pecked her cheek and quickly ran to the kitchen.

--

Seungho sighed as he leaned against the refrigerator.
“Not having fun?” he turned seeing Jieun with a frown on her face.
He chuckled, “Not really.” he took another gulp of his beer.
“Mad about _______ and Yongguk?” she blinked innocently.
“How’d you-”
“It’s just, you leave little to the imagination by the way you stare at her.” she hopped on the counter.

“You know, you’re not the only one that wants them broken up.” she said.
Seungho turned, “That’s right.” she sighed, “Yongguk was my love, then she showed up.”
He felt bad for the girl, then again he didn’t know who the hell she was.
“I’m sorry I don’t even know your name.” he said.
“Oh silly me.” she giggled, “I’m Jieun.” she stuck her hand out.
“Seungho.” he shook it.

“Well like I said Seungho, your not alone in this. I can help you, but you’re going to have to help me too.”
He took another gulp and contemplated it in his tipsy mind. “What would I have to do?”
Jieun’s face brightened, “Here.” she pulled out the small bottle that Hyosung had given her, “They need a new bottle, put a few drops in it and boom! I’ll guarantee that in twenty four hours they will no longer be together.”
His eyes looked at the drug she handed him, “Will she get hurt?” he asked.

Jieun rolled her eyes, gawd he likes her too much, “Absolutely not.” she said brightly.
Seungho grabbed a bottle of vodka and added ten drops into it. He swished it around lightly to get rid of the caramel color. As he did Teddy ran in and gave each of them a nod as he searched for more liquor.
“Here take this one.” Seungho handed him the spiked alcohol.
“Thanks bro!” he beamed and quickly went back.
He followed him and watched as they all poured the liquid into the shot glasses and downed them like water.
“You did good Seungho.” Jieun put her hand on his shoulder, “You did good.”