Forty One

Bring It

You drove, carefully though, you might have been emotionally unstable but you weren’t stupid. The phone rang constantly, but you had already told your parents you would be staying over at Jia’s house. So you obviously knew it left everyone else who watched what happened earlier. There was no place to go, and you didn’t want to go to the beach or river and think, it was ten below freezing and you knew only one person that wouldn’t tell anyone if you went to them.

 “Noona?” Zelo answered the door. “Are you okay?”
You shook your head, “Well come inside, it’s freezing!” he led you inside the house. He had told you earlier that his parents were out of town, something about buying a present for the Lees’ anniversary in two days.

He brought you a warm cup of tea and sat down next to you on the couch.
“Don’t cry noona.” he frowned, “What happened?”
Wiping your tears you told him how the battle started, how you were about to say it and get back together with him, how Hyosung opened her ing mouth and told everyone how you kissed Seungho. By the end of it you were pretty sure you traumatized the poor boy.

“That’s a lot to handle.” he widened his eyes.
“And now I’m pretty sure Yongguk hates me.” you hugged one of the couch pillows, mumbling more nonsense into it.
“He would never hate you noona.” Zelo assured.
“You won’t tell them I’m here will you?” you asked.

He sighed, “I don’t like to lie to Yongguk hyung.”
“Zelo!” you whined, “Please.”
“Fine.” he gave in, “Under these circumstances, I’ll just say I haven’t seen you.”
You jumped up and hugged him tightly, “Thank you, thank you!”
He coughed, “Okay…don’t ch-oke me!”
“Sorry!” you sat back.
“Come on, there’s a guest bedroom upstairs.” he stood up and helped you get settled in.

The minute he shut the door he was going to call Yongguk, but he promised you he wouldn’t. So he called Himchan.
“You have to be quiet!” Zelo whispered, “_______ noona is already asleep.”
“Did you tell Yongguk?” Himchan cracked the door to the room, seeing you lying on the bed.
“I promised her I wouldn’t. That’s why I called you.” he bit his lip.
Himchan sighed and shut the door quietly, “He isn’t mad at her. But, right now I don’t think that she’ll believe that.”

“What are we going to do?” Zelo frowned, “I’m tired of noona and hyung fighting. I want them back together!”
“Calm down kid, you’re not the only one.” he leaned against the wall.
“Okay, I have a plan, but we can’t put this into action until morning.”
Zelo perked up, “Is this going to get them back together?”
“I hope so.” Himchan pulled out his phone, typing up messages.

--

“I thought you went back to Daejeon!” Jieun locked herself and Jonghyun in one of the rooms.
“I did! That little was waiting for me!” Jonghyun hissed.
A knock on the door made them both jump.
“Miss Jieun? Sir Jonghyun? The youngest would like it if you joined him for breakfast.” one of the maids spoke.
“ that.” he blinked, “I’m pretty sure he poisoned the food.”

“If you two dickheads don’t come down I’ll call mommy and daddy.” His deep voice penetrated through the door.
“Well breakfast wouldn’t hurt, right?” They both stood up and cautiously walked out. The house staff seemed happier now that Mino was back. Their parents weren’t the only ones who preferred him over Jonghyun and Jieun.

He sat head of the table, an amused smile on his face seeing his older siblings come down, sitting far away from him.
“Why are you back?” Jieun asked, picking at the food.
Mino wiped his mouth, “Well it started months ago, when dad sent me off to Jeju. I wasn’t complaining, I love it there but, why so sudden?”
Jieun gulped, she had asked her mom to tell Mino’s dad that he needed to be sent away if her and Jonghyun were to come back.

“Now usually dad never sends me away without a really good reason. I didn’t question it because well…it’s ing Jeju!” he grinned. “But when I called him, you’re mom answered.” his expression darkened. “I didn’t complain about it then either, I hate both of you.”
Jonghyun rolled his eyes, “So when I sent out a little hint of me coming back, I knew grease ball over here would be the first to run.” Mino tossed a piece of fruit at Jonghyun.

“That’s what I was going to tell you before, we had to…eat.” Jonghyun looked at Jieun.
“I knew he’d head back to Daejeon.” Mino chuckled, taking a sip of his orange juice.
“You kept me chained to a pipe for thirty six hours!” Jonghyun glared at him.
“He told me everything within the first ten minutes, the rest of the time was just for my own amusement.” Mino sighed, “Such a weak kid.”
“I’m your hyung!” Jonghyun muttered angrily.
“Not according to height, but anyways I’m not happy with you two. Especially since Jaebeom hyung was involved and so was my lovely dongsaeng _________.”

Jieun panicked, “You don’t even get along with Yongguk!” she said.
“Actually I do.” he stated, “I never got into the whole war between him and Jay, they were both my hyungs in the end.”
“Faking a pregnancy? Really noona, did you stoop that low?” he shook his head, “Tsk tsk, but I will give Hyosung and Zinger props for the ultrasound tape. That must’ve been hard to come up with and the doctor, I applaud you.” he clapped his hands sarcastically.

“But now, you’re going to go and fix all of this.” he set down his silverware.
Jieun glared at him, “Why would I do that?”
“Are you crazy?” Jonghyun whispered, “He’ll eat us alive!”
“Because let’s be honest noona, we all know that Yongguk hyung is completely disgusted by you and would never allow you to even be a foot of distance near him, let alone bang you. And if my sources are correct, and I know they are, you’ve caused a lot of .”

Jieun stood up, threw down her napkin and began walking away.
“Or I could just tell all our parents how you drugged them all and well the rest of the story since I don’t feel like repeating it.” he smirked.
She stopped, there was no doubt in her mind that they would believe him. He was spoiled for a reason, he never lied when it came to their parents.

She her heel and looked back at him, “What do I have to do?”
“I’ll let you know in a few hours.” he smiled, wiping the corners of his mouth.
“Incase you feel the need to find ‘proof’ then there’s your chance, otherwise I will be meeting you two at Teddy’s club at say…nine ish tonight?”
Jonghyun stood next to Jieun, “Fine.” they muttered together.
Mino frowned, “Well now don’t be so bitter, I’m the ray of sunshine remember?” he smirked and walked away.

“What are we going to do?” Jonghyun looked at her.
“I have proof.” she said.
He raised his brow, “Did you actually get Yongguk to sleep with you?”
“No!” she pouted, “He was already knocked out when you left him.”
“Then I see no luck in finding proof.” he crossed his arms.
An evil smirk appeared on her face, “You’ll see.”

--

“ZELO!” you whined, “I told you not to tell anyone!”
Himchan rolled his eyes and yanked the blanket off of her, “________, you will do as I say or I’ll call Yongguk and he will come over this second.”
You sat up, “What do you want?”
“I’m not going to say anything, but tonight you will come to the club.”

You opened your mouth to protest but he held his hand up.
“And~ You will text Yongguk…or call which ever, and tell him to meet you there…around what? Nine-ish?”
“Why?” you furrowed your brows.

“Because he doesn’t hate you!” he nearly yelled, “Jeez, I swear dealing with both of you is-Ughhh!” he pulled at his hair.

“Okay, calm down!” you raised your hands, “I’ll go.” you sighed.
“Yay!” Himchan clapped, “Alright well I’m going to go, and…do stuff. See you guys tonight.”
Zelo walked him out, giving you a chance to send the message.

To: Yongguk
From: _______

I’m sorry I ran out last night.
Meet me at the club tonight? 9?
We need to talk.



“What do you have planned?” Zelo tilted his head.
Himchan made sure you weren’t listening and smiled, “Mino’s back.”
“He is?!” Zelo beamed, “I missed hyung so mu-csh” Himchan clamped his hand over the young boys mouth.
“SHH!” he looked around. “But there’s one thing you don’t know, or anyone except for a few of us, knows for that matter.”

“What is it?” he blinked.
“You’ll find out soon kid, just make sure she gets there in time.”
“On it!” he saluted his hyung and walked back in.

From: Yongguk
To: ________

Absolutely.


--

You paced in the backroom, waiting for Yongguk to show up. Everyone hoarded you with questions and made sure that you didn’t inflict self harm or anything like that. It was fifteen to nine when Himchan showed up, asking to talk to Jay.
He stepped out for a minute and you sat down on the couch.

It was already ten past nine and you were convinced that he stood you up.
“He’ll come ______, just wait a little longer.” Jia smiled and rubbed your back.
You smiled, just for show of course. Just before you had given up complete hope someone knocked on the door. You stood up immediately as Jay opened it, but frowned seeing Jongup walk in.

“Noona, someone wants to see you.” he said politely.
“Ow, ow, ow!” You heard groans of pain. “Stop it!”
Jieun and Jonghyun came in with Mino holding them by the ear.
“Let us go!” she whined.
“Shut up.” he yawned. “Hey guys!” he smiled, continuing to torture his siblings.

“Oppa?” you raised a brow, “Wha-”
“I know, I know. This seems odd and I might as well just let this out.” he let them go and motioned for them to stay put, “Jieun is my half sister, and Jonghyun is my step brother.”
Everyone went bug eyed, “WHAT?!” “We never knew that!” “Why didn’t you say anything?!”

He calmed everyone down and explained himself. “The minute people hear my name they’re like ‘OH, Song Minho! Son of Song Taehyuk, CEO of Song Industries, and then they associate me with these losers.” he pointed at Jieun and Jonghyun, who rubbed the ear he held them by. “So you can imagine why I never said anything, like I want to be thought of when they see these two.”


You stared blankly at him, “Why’d you want to see me?”
“Oh, right.” he chuckled, “I’ve heard what’s been happened since I was gone.” he frowned, “So, these two s have got some fessing up to do.”
You raised a brow as he pushed Jieun forward. She glared at him, and he gave her a look making her stomp her foot. “Fine! I’m not pregnant, never was!”

“And.” Mino crossed his arms, waiting for her to say it all.
“And I’m the one who told Seungho to drug you, and Jonghyun helped me take Yongguk back to his house!” she pointed him out.
“Oh that’s right, you’re here too.” Mino shoved him forward.
“He’s heavy.” he muttered.
“And at his house~” Jieun smirked, digging into her purse. “I blew his mind!”

“Ew.” Min grimaced.
“Proof!” Jieun held up a small disc.
“You recorded it?” Mino pretended to gag, “You didn’t tell me that!”
“Well since Lil’ Park here wanted proof, I only did what was necessary.”
Grinning she headed to the TV and popped in the disc.
“Are you actually going to watch it?” they asked.
“I-I need too, I have to know if it actually happened.” you gulped.

That was definitely Yongguk’s room, and that was definitely Jieun’s back to the camera as she hovered above…someone. You covered your ears as the sound of moans and grunting came out of the speakers. The door swung open and JR ran in, stopping as he saw what was happening.
“Oh, so that’s what’s going down in here, huh?” he smirked.
“GET OUT!” Jay and Junkyung shoved him out, shutting the door.

Looking back at the TV you noticed the guys back.
A smile appeared on your face, “You know what’s funny?” you finally spoke.
“Yongguk has had a tattoo on his back since he was fifteen.” Jieun’s face fell as you said that. “And this guy…doesn’t, so unless this was filmed before I even came her which I doubt since…well-” you stopped since you didn’t want to say it out loud that Yongguk and you had lost your ities to each other.

“The point is…that’s not Yongguk.” you pointed, a bright smile plastered on your face.
“!” Jieun bit on her fist, “I-I…”
The door swung open again, this time with Joon, Seungho’s friend running in.
“JR said you were watching and-OH MY GOD!” he went wide eyed.

“Joon is that you?!” Himchan squinted his eyes, getting a better look at the screen.
“YOU!” he pointed at Jieun, “I KNEW IT WAS YOU!”
She backed up to the wall, “I woke up in the ing park, half and-did you take my wallet too?!”
You laughed, laughed from relief and the whole hilarity of the situation.
“Oh how the tables have turned!” you threw your hands in the air.

“Wait, where’s-”
Teddy stepped inside, “Aye! Yongguk texted me, his car got stalled on the way here, one of y’all want to go get-”
“I WILL!” You grabbed you bag, “Text me where he’s at.” you ran out, leaving him surprised.
“Did she? Are they? What are you guys watching?!”
“Oh, right.” Mino turned it off and took out the disc, “I will burn this and then spray Lysol on my eyes, anyone want to join me?”