Forty Eight

Bring It

A year later:

 

 

“________-ah! You’re going to be late!”
“I’m almost done!” You quickly brushed your hair and finished putting on your uniform.
Figures that you would be late on the first day of your senior year.
“Yongguk is waiting for you!” Your mom called out.
“That little-this is all his fault.” you muttered.

If it wasn’t for him feeling all touchy feely, you would’ve gotten home earlier and you wouldn’t have woken up late. Yes, it was all his fault! After grabbing your backpack you rushed downstairs.

“Bye umma, bye appa!”, you gave them each a kiss on the cheek before running out.
Yongguk sat in his car, tapping his fingers on the steering wheel to the beat of the music.
“Morning baby~” he smiled as you got into his car.
“Morning~” You suddenly forgot that you were late as he kissed you.

Why you thought you would be late, you didn’t know. With Yongguk in the driver’s seat, you were never late.
“Thank you so much oppa.” you unbuckled your seatbelt.
He got out and opened the door for you.
“Have fun~” he grinned.
“I will~” you mimicked as he kissed your cheek.

“You have to back to your dorm!”
He frowned, “I never thought I would dislike living with Himchan. He’s so messy.”

You raised a brow, knowing that he was the messy one.
“I can’t wait until you move into the dorms~” he grinned. “I’m glad they noticed my baby girl’s dancing and rapping skills.”

“Are you really?” you asked playfully.
Ever since the representative noticed you hanging around Yongguk a lot, he took notice in your performances and talked to your parents. They agreed, but you would continue your schooling.
“Okay, a little sad because when you debut…all the guys are going to stare at you.” he pouted.

“But you know I’ll only be looking at you~” you sang.
Yongguk smiled, “And I’ll only be looking at you.”
“Okay love birds.” Min and Jia came up. “________, we need to get to class.”

Yongguk hugged you tightly, “No~ She’s mine!”
You laughed, “Oppa, I have to go. Remember? Otherwise I won’t be able to be a trainee.”
He sighed, “Only for that reason I will let you, but you have to kiss me first.”
“Gladly.” you cupped his face and placed your lips on his.

“Ugh!” Min and Jia pretended to throw up and covered their eyes.
“Seriously guys!? You’re in public!” Jia turned her back to you.
You giggled as his hands tickled your sides. “Yah, no more. I’ll see you when you’re out of class.”
“Okay~” you pecked his lips again and linked arms with the girls.

Yongguk frowned and pulled your back, locking lips again.
“Oh gosh, ______ we’ll see you in class!” they whined.
You giggled as he looked at you. “I haven’t seen you, so sorry if I seem clingy, last night wasn’t enough for me.” he sighed.
You frowned, it was true. With his training schedule you were surprised he was even able to see you yesterday. You loved him though, and you were willing to tough it out as long as it took.

“It’s okay oppa, I missed you too.” you leaned your head against his chest.
He lifted your chin up and slowly leaned in. The bell rang and both of you sighed.
“There goes your mortal enemy.” he chuckled.
You smiled, “I think I should show that bell up.”
Yanking him by the collar you initiated another kiss as the kids rushed inside the building.