Forty

Bring It

You took a deep breath as Teddy brought you and Yongguk to the center of the stage.
“You two know the rules, anything goes.”
The crowd became silent, listening intently. “Beat?” he asked.
“No beat.”, both of you said in unison.
His eyes were still locked on to yours. He was right, the first night you came here you had battled him but it was cut short.

Teddy slowly back away, fearing to get caught up in your stare game. “Please shake hands.” he said.
His thumb gently ran along yours as you shook his. “Uhm, who’s going to judge?” Teddy asked.
No one came up, everyone was torn between the two of you. “GD, bro please come settle this, none of us can stand it.”

“Thirty each?” he asked. You both nodded.
“Whenever you’re ready Jepp.” GD stepped back, joining the crowd.
Yongguk took a deep breath before putting the mic to his face.

“How many times did we say forever, or was it just a lie?
You think I would ever hurt you, baby I hate seeing you cry
We were perfect together, never even fought
How could you let one jealous person tear us apart?
This isn’t a game, I’m not no playa’,
Give me a good reason to throw it all away
You are the last person that I would betray.”


“TIME.” GD spoke just below a shout, afraid just like the others. “Lil’ Park.” he nodded towards you.

“It only takes one time, and it can end

But what happened, I can’t ignore, I can’t pretend
There’s too much proof to contradict your word,
I want to believe you but this can’t go unheard
You think you’re the only one that feels pain?
I feel it too, it hurts, I can hardly face you

Something like this is hard to push through.”
 

“TI-”

Yongguk didn’t wait for GD to call time.

“I know we can’t pretend, it’s too real
My past caught up with me, taking you down too

I didn’t want it to happen, something I never intended to do
In the end, all I want from you is you
You’re all I think about
I want to draw you during Art class,
and make song for you during Music class,
The tears you cry pierce my heart, like shards of glass”

 
GD just stopped keeping time in general. Everyone silently awed at the lyrics he threw out, you didn’t even get another chance to go, he continued with his words, each time drawing closer to you.

“But right now, you turn away and keep me away
Pride? I threw it away and followed you
My heart told me not to lose you
We’re in too deep with each other, it’s not something we can get rid of
Don’t you understand baby, you’re ma’ last love.”


He dropped the mic when he was done. You couldn’t move, he literally poured his heart out in front of everyone. “_________.” his hand laced with yours.
The crowd watched intently, waiting to hear what you would say. Before you could say anything a shrill, annoying voice echoed in the club.

“My my, ________. Didn’t you tell him how you kissed Seungho?”
Widening your eyes you turned, seeing Hyosung leaning against the wall.
Gasps were heard and you felt all eyes on you.

“W-what?” Yongguk dropped his hand from yours.
Your eyes got watery, “Yongguk…I-I didn’t mean to! I thought he was you, I-You-I know how you like when I kiss you when we wake up next to each other,” you said lowly, “It was the-the morning after Boram’s party and-”

You couldn’t even finish, seeing the hurt in his eyes made you run. Feeling the judgmental gazes you quickly rushed out, ignoring the calls from your friends.

“It didn’t mean anything.” Seungho came out from behind the crowd. He stood tall and looked Yongguk in the eye, “If you think she would ever, ever cheat on you in any way then you don’t know her at all. _______ loves you Yongguk.”
Seungho then turned to look in Hyosung’s direction shaking his head at her.

“Well since everyone is confessing, I kissed ________.” Aaron raised his hand.
“WHAT?!” Jay and Yongguk both glared at him.
“It was a forehead kiss!” JR quickly added.
“I could’ve kissed her lips if I wanted.” Aaron added confidently.

JR face palmed, “You dumb ! I’m not helping you out of this one.”

Teddy tried getting everyone calm, but had no luck. He and Tukutz quickly shut everything down. Yongguk wasted no time and quickly ran to his car, telling Jay and everyone else that if they found you first to call him.

--

Jieun quietly sat in the living room, staring at her phone. Her mother had said she would call her when Mino was expected to get back to Seoul. Jieun didn’t want to be there when he came back. As far as she knew, no one knew they were half siblings. She disliked him though, he was such a daddy’s boy and it bothered her how spoiled he was.

Her phone vibrated the same time the door slammed open.
“JIEUN! SAVE YOURSELF!”
She stood up, “Jonghyun?” she walked to the entrance.
Jonghyun quickly ran up the stairs, yelling something she couldn’t quite make out.
“WHAT? I THOUGHT YOU WENT-”

She stopped and gulped seeing him walk in. Her younger brother set down his luggage on the tile floor, running a hand through his dirty blond hair.
“I’m home es.” he smirked.


UPDATED.
Sorry it took so long guys D:
I hope you like it, and some of the lyrics in the very last verse I got from "Never Give Up"- Bang&Zelo and "We Were In Love"- Davichi ft T-ara, I really like the raps from those two songs so I incorporated them in^^
Yongguk's first verse I made up on my own, and I'm actually quite proud of it, I like it a lot lol.
Thank you all for waiting patiently!
And as always: Thank you for reading and subscribing<3333