Forty Four

Bring It

“It’s been an amazing thirty years and I know that there’s plenty more to come.”

Everyone awed at Min’s dad’s words. “Thank you all for coming, please, enjoy yourselves.” he smiled, lifting up a champagne glass. The adults followed suit as the teens stubbornly lifted the juice boxes that JR’s mom brought.

The band started playing music and Min’s parents danced on the empty floor. A few minutes in and more couples joined them.
“Noona~” Jongup whined, “Dance with me!” He took your hand and lead you to the dance floor.
You giggled as he twirled you around and slowed danced with you.
“Is Yongguk hyung jealous yet noona?” he giggled like a girl.

“Jongup-ah!” you gasped.
“Okay enough!” Yongguk separated the both of you.
Jongup giggled and ran away. “I was this close to killing him.”
He showed you a small space in between his fingers.
“Stop!” you lightly hit his shoulder.
“You love me~” he stuck his tongue out.
“Of course~” you smiled as he took your hand.

“Where are you taking me?” you squealed.
Yongguk kept a tight hold on your hand as he rushed out of the reception.
He stopped in an empty hallway and kissed you, his hands wandering along the ribbon on her back.
“Oh.” she giggled, “But oppa-”

“C’mon _______~” he whined.
“Fine.” You gave in as he placed a kiss on your jaw.
He grinned and started running, dragging you behind him.
“Oppa!” you giggled.
“One of these has to be open.” he tried opening each door that you passed up.
“Aha!” he cheered when he found an open room. He looked around before yanking you in and locking the door.

--

Changjo’s head laid on one of your legs as you all rested. Jay had been setting up daily practices. With the semi-finals in Hongdae just around the corner, they had to make sure everything was in tip top shape.

“Are we done for today?” Dongwoo panted.
“I guess.” Jay yawned, “I’ll see you guys on Thursday.”
You were the last to leave the dance studio and let out a yawn as you walked out.

“________.” you furrowed your brows and turned around.
Jieun stood there, she took off her sunglasses and looked at you.
“What do you want?” you sighed.
“I’m not here to cause trouble okay? I’m just here to let you know that I’m leaving.” she pressed her lips together.

You stood there with a brow raised, “You’re not gonna apologize are you?”
“Oh of course not.” she shook her head, “I thought me leaving would be enough.”
You nodded, “Well, I hope you find whatever you’re looking for Jieun.”
“Yeah, yeah.” she put her sunglasses back on, turning her back.

You chuckled and went back to opening the driver door.
“Hey Lil’ Park.” she called out. “Good luck in Hongdae.”
A smile appeared on your face. These last few weeks of being back together with Yongguk had you happier than ever. Not even Jieun could ruin it.
“Thanks.”
The driver opened the backseat door and she got in.

“Bye _______~” Jonghyun winked from inside.
“I still don’t like you.” you smiled.
“Call me when things don’t work out between you and Yongguk!”
Jieun scowled before slamming the door shut.
The chauffer gave you a nod before taking his place and driving off.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

omgahhhhhhh.

 

I'm sooooo sorry I haven't updated this my loves ;__;
I've been dealing with stuffs and tbh Daehyun has been taking a lot of attention away from Yongguk.
Blame him and his stupid hot face .____.
ANYWAYS~ xD

Oh and I wrote some stuff

any NU'EST fans?

"Someone Like You" Oneshot Starring: Aaron (Aron): http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/154399/someone-like-you-oneshot-nuest-aaronkwak-aron 

"Hand In Hand" Oneshot starring JR: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/154354/hand-in-hand-oneshot-junior-nuest  

 

and since this one was deleted when the site went down:

"Before He Cheats" A SkyDragon Oneshot: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/153668/before-he-cheats-2ne1-bigbang-kwonjiyong-leechaerin-oneshot-skydragon

 

 

 THANK YOU SOOOOO SOOOO SOOOO MUCH FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBING<3333

lOVE YOU ALL :D