Twenty Five

Bring It

“Alright trick, spill it!” You all circled around Min.
“Spill what?” she blinked.

“You were so quiet last night, not that that’s bad but…is something wrong?” you asked.
She shook her head, “Everything’s fine.”
Eyes narrowed and heads tilted, “Bull.” said Fei, “Tell us what happened.”
Min sighed and put her bag on the table. “I don’t-It’s not that easy to explain.”
She looked at you. “Why not?” you asked.


She looked around, and leaned in. “There’s someone…” she whispered.
You all squealed and went wide eyed, “Who is he!?” asked Fei.

“We aren’t together, but…” she looked at you again, “I don’t want you to get mad at me.”
Your brows furrowed, “Why would I be mad?”
“You slept with someone!” Jia covered .
Min slammed her head on the table, “How do you do that!?”

“Min.” you put your hand over hers. “Why would I get mad?” you asked again.
“The night of Sunny’s party…I didn’t plan on it, okay? It just sort of happened.”
You blinked, waiting for her reply. “I-I slept with Jay.”
Fei’s jaw dropped, Jia’s eyes widened, you froze.
“You must ha-”
“EWWWW!” You got up, grimacing. “EWWW!”
“I’m sorry!” she got up and hugged you, “Don’t hate me!”

You stopped, “Hate? I don’t hate you Min!” you patted her back.
“But eww!” you said again, “A little too much info, but I’m not mad.” you pulled away and looked at her.
“You said you two aren’t together though…”
She frowned, “Yeah. That never came up.”
You gaped, “Oh that-ugh! I’ll be right back!”

“Wait!” Min tried to grab you hand but you continued to walk.
“Park Jaebeom!” you yelled, reaching his table.
He turned in his seat, “What?” he whined.
You grabbed him by the collar, “Don’t what me!”
“Whoa whoa whoa!” Junkyung and Zico stood up.
“________.” gulped Jay, “What did I do?”
You didn’t want to just yell it out, “What did you do to Min?!” you whispered angrily.

He stuttered incoherently, “I don’t-It’s just-W-”
“NO!” you said, “Do you like her?” you asked.
“________.” you heard Min, “Please drop it.”
“You told her?” Jay asked her.
“I didn’t-”
“Yes she did and you know what? I don’t like it.” you said. “Do you like her or not?”
“C-Can you let me go?” he gulped.
You let go and crossed your arms, “Answer the question.”
“_____, I don’t think this is the best way to solve this.” said Min.

“Yes it is.” you looked back at Jay, “Well?”
“Yes.” he fixed his collar, “I do like her.” he glanced at Min.
“Wait…really?” you softened.
He nodded, making Min smile shyly.
You broke off the sweet moment and smacked his head, “Then why isn’t she your girlfriend yet you idiot!?”
“Ow!” he rubbed his temple, “Why are you so abusive?! Is this how you are to Yongguk?” he asked, making Junkyung and Zico snicker.

“Someone say my name?” you smiled as you turned, hearing his voice.
“Oppa~!” He smiled and hugged you tightly.
“She’s not abusive by the way.” he looked at Jay.

He rolled his eyes, “Whatever, can you keep her sedated? I would like to live a bit longer.”
You narrowed your eyes at him, “Especially since I wanted to ask Min something…”
He looked over at you then at Zico and Junkyung. “Oh.” said Yongguk. “I think we should go.” he murmured.
You all awkward agreed before leaving the pair alone.

“I didn’t tell her so that she could beat you up.” said Min, dragging her foot along the pavement.
“I know.” Jay took a step towards her. “Look Min, I’m sorry. I just-”
“No.” she shook her head, “You don’t have to say it, I can forget about that night and the night after, it’s okay.” she smiled quickly.
“I don’t want to forget.” he said, “Did you not hear me a second ago? I like you Min.”
She blushed, “So…what does that-”

“Will you be my girlfriend?” he blurted out.
She stayed still, “What?” she gulped.
He chuckled and took a step towards her, “Will you be my girlfriend?” he repeated.
“Say yes!” they both turned to see you guys a few feet away.
“Seriously?” Jay sighed.
Min giggled, “Yes.”
He whipped his head back to her, “Really?” he smiled.
She nodded, “Really.”

--

“Did you hear unnie?” Sunhwa ran up to Jieun.
“Hear what?” she asked, a hint of irritation in her voice.
“That Jay oppa and-”
“WHAT THE !?” she stopped walking.
Her eyes landed on the pair a few feet in front of her, walking in her direction.
Jay and Min’s hands laced together as he walked her to her next class.
She glared at them, they didn’t even notice her.

Jay said something to Min, making her giggle. Jieun continued to stare until they stopped in front of Min’s class. Jay kissed her hand and hugged her. Jieun gasped and clenched her fist. Sunhwa raised her brows and slowly backed away.
“I’ll see you after class.” she heard him say.
He turned, a big smile on his face. Before she could yell at him Yongguk came up, giving him a pat on the back.

“So what you two are friends now?!” she blocked their way.
Their smiles disappeared. “Don’t you ever get tired of being….you?” asked Jay.
Yongguk chuckled, making Jieun throw him a glare.
“Seriously Jieun, just leave us alone. Go on with your life.” said Yongguk.
She clenched her jaw and stormed off.

Jieun walked until she was in the middle of the courtyard. She was panting, her eyes watery, and her hands shaking. The flowers in the garden caught her attention, as the bell rang she went over and started kicking them. With every kick she screamed, tearing apart the well maintained garden.
“Jieun!” called out Jonghyun. “Jieun!” he grabbed her, pulling her into a hug.
She fought against him until she grew tired. Her sobs were muffled by his blazer as she let all her frustration out.

“Shhh.” he cooed, “It’s okay, tell oppa what happened.”
She sniffed, “They’re over me oppa. Both of them.”
He sighed, “Maybe this is for the best Jieun…”
“NO!” she pulled away from him, “NO! They both loved me before they can love me again!”
“O-okay.” he calmed her down. “Maybe it’s better if you went back to Busan-”
“HELL NO!” she spat. “I don’t want to go back there! You know what mommy would say right now?”
He bit his lip, “Give ‘em hell.” he recalled.
“And that’s exactly what I’m going to do.”