Thirty Four

Bring It

“Come on _________~” Min tugged on your arm.
You shook your head, “I don’t want to go out.”
Jia sighed, “You’re coming with us, end of discussion.” She turned around and helped Fei choose out an outfit.
“I don’t want to~” you whined.
“You haven’t been out in weeks, and we miss you.” they pouted.

“Here!” Fei threw items of clothes at you. “Wear this!” she beamed.
“Guys!” you buried your face into the pillow, “I’m not up for it.”
“You need to let loose okay? You’re gonna get drunk and then you’ll wake up and feel better.” said Jia.
You raised your brow, “How do you figure that?”
They looked at each other, “Just come with us!”

Once again you shook your head. Jia gave Min and Fei a look that just screamed mischief. “What are you doing?” you hugged your pillow, seeing them close in on you. “Guys…” They smiled slyly as they each had a piece of clothing.

--

“I hate you all.” you muttered.
Min frowned, “You love us. Now shut up and enjoy the party.”

You sat on the floor of the living room, the calmest part of Chaerin’s house, at least for the time being.
Cross-legged in front of the couch you sipped the concoction that Jay had made you. With each gulp you grimaced at the strong taste, they were definitely trying to help you ’relax’.

You heard all kinds of commotion: people cheering for whomever had the beer bong, who ever was doing a keg stand, or who ever was playing pong. Kyung was still king, undefeated. After finishing the drink you got up, looking for something non-alcoholic. Already as you walked the short distance from the living room to the kitchen you felt the alcohol in your bloodstream.

It was a challenge finding something that didn’t say ‘drink responsibly’ on the label. The bottles tinged against each other as you searched inside the refrigerator.
“Yesss.” you quietly cheered as you found a bottle of unopened tea in the very back. When you walked back to your spot you found it invaded by a couple who obviously had no shame in showing affection for each other in public.

You slowly backed up and found an empty corner by the window.
“Jepp!” you heard someone call out cheerfully.
Gulping you looked away from the entrance of the house.
“It was hell getting him out of the house.” you could hear Himchan whining.
Just when you thought that you could avoid him you scooted in the small space between the couches, only to see him leaning against the wall by the dining room. Cursing under your breath you looked down, breaking the eye contact.

“Alright people~” Chaerin yelled loudly as the music shut off. In each hand she had a fish bowl, filled with keys. “There’s many, many closets down here so we’ll stop when they get filled up!” she smirked.
People quickly gathered around her, “And the first two are….” she dug her hand in one and pulled out a set of keys, “LUNA~~” she giggled. “Stand over here!”
She came out of the crowd covering her face.

“And joining her will be…” she stuck her hand in the other bowl, “ONEW!”
People whistled as Dara and Minzy pushed them into a closet, locking it from the outside.
“Shhh! NEXT IS…”
You rolled your eyes, being thankful that your keys weren’t in there.
“Crazy huh?” You turned to your left. A boy sat on the couch looking over the arm rest at you.
“I’m sorry what?” you blinked.

He chuckled, “I’m assuming you don’t go to Chae’s school.”
“Oh no.” you shook your head, “I go to Leemin Academy.”
He nodded, “Kind of figured, you hang out with Min and them.”
“My name’s Aaron.” he stuck out his hand.
“_______.” you smiled.
“I’ve heard of you.” he took a sip of his drink, “Lil’ Park am I right?”

Who the hell was this guy and how he was able to make you blush was a complete mind. The only guy that made you blush was Yongguk, with the exception of Seungho the first time you saw him dance but, this Aaron character had something going you had to admit it.

“ONE MORE!!!” Chaerin beamed in your direction as she shook up the bowls.
“_________! Lil’ Park get up here!”
You turned away from Aaron and gawked at her, “WHAT?!” you patted your pockets, feeling them empty you shot a glare at Min.
“You didn’t!”
Min gave you an innocent look, “I don’t know anything _______, honest.”
“And the lucky guy is…..Oh look at that YONGGUK! Jepp come on up!”
You looked over and he had Himchan by the collar.

Aaron stood up, an amused smile on his face, “I guess we’ll have to talk later.” he patted your head and walked away.
Furrowing your brows you felt something stuck in your hair. You picked out a piece of paper with his name and number written down.
“WILL SOMEONE PLEASE GET THEM IN THE CLOSET!” Chaerin yelled.
Before you could run away, you were grabbed by Zelo and Jay.
“If you value your life you will put me down now!” you threatened them.
“No can do noona.” Zelo laughed as Jay got you in.
You didn’t turn around, until you felt his hand touch your shoulder.

 

 

 



One Shot: "Mysterious" Starring B.A.P's Daehyun<3

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/138880/mysterious-fluff-oneshot-daehyun