Thirty Five

Bring It

“Don’t touch me!” you turned around, your back hitting the door.
Yongguk sighed but didn’t move, “_______.”
“I don’t want to hear you either.” you covered your ears and tried pushing past him but he held you back.

“Stop ignoring me!” his said angrily.
You didn’t say anything as you yanked your wrist away.

There wasn’t a lot of room for you to get away from him.
“________.” he was only a few inches away from you. His voice was a little softer but you could still hear the frustration in his tone.
You didn’t look up as you reached for the knob, frantically trying to get the door open.
He slammed his hand next to your head, making you jump.

“You said you wouldn’t let go of me easily.” he whispered in your ear. You leaned your forehead on the door, letting the tears fall out.
“Is that why you were with Aaron?” he asked, a little louder this time.
You gasped as he flipped you over, pinning your arms against the door so you wouldn’t cover your face. Avoiding his eyes you looked at the floor.
“Answer me ________.” he said through gritted teeth. “Are you letting me go for him?”

You scoffed while fighting against his grip. “I just met the guy, what do you take me for?”
He eased his grip, allowing you to get out of it. “I don’t even know why that crossed your mind.” you hissed, rubbing your wrists.
Yongguk felt bad for thinking that way about you, but he was still mad about seeing you with him. Aaron knew he could get girls, it was a natural charm that he had acquired.

“Now if you’ll excuse me.” you turned back around and knocked loudly, demanding to be let out.
“They‘re not going to open it.” he leaned against the wall, with a smirk.
“Shut up.” you muttered.
“________.” he twirled a piece of your hair with his fingers. “Can we just talk about everything?”
You let out a sarcastic chuckle, “Every time we ‘talk’ it ends up in-”

He didn’t let you finish as his roughly kissed you, pressing your back to the door.
It ends up just like this, you thought. Again, you didn’t fight back and felt him smile as you locked your arms around his neck. Slowly he slid both of your bodies down until he hovered above you.

His hands laced with yours above your head as he attached his lips to your neck, earning a moan from you. In a flash he lifted you up, allowing you to straddle him while his hands tangled in your hair. Your tongues fought against each other, you lost when he pressed your hips against his harshly.

“Yongguk.” you breathed.
He groaned in response, “W-we can’t.” you stuttered, continuing to kiss him.
“Just kiss me _______.” he dug his thumbs into your sides.
You didn’t argue, but a small voice in the back of you mind yelled at you. Everything wasn’t okay, nothing was and as much as you wanted to continue you knew you had to stop.

As you pulled away he dug his face in your neck and held you in place.
“Don’t leave.” he panted, “________, jebal.”
Tears rimmed your eyes, “Are you letting me go?” he asked.
Of course not, you thought, no matter how ed up this situation was, you couldn’t. Without a word you wrapped your arms around his neck, hugging him. He smiled, even if you hadn’t said anything it gave him the motivation he needed to win you back.
“I have to go.” you sniffed and stood up.

As if on cue you heard the knob jiggle and turn, “Guys~” Jay’s voice had a teasing tone. You pushed past him and ran out.
He sighed and walked in seeing Yongguk leaning his head back on the wall.
“You okay?” he asked.
A small smile appeared on Yongguk’s face, “More than okay.”
He stood up and patted Jay’s shoulder, “More than okay.” he repeated.

--

On the hood of your car you sat cross-legged. Soft music played from your speakers as you watched the waves crash onto the shore. Some how when you stopped by the convenience store to buy another bottle of tea, you had ended up asking the clerk where someone up here would go to think.

And here you were, still not able to think properly. As you took another sip of your drink you heard a twig snap somewhere behind you. You quickly turned around and saw a familiar face.
“Aaron?” you furrowed your brows.
He walked up, hands in his pockets with a smile, “Hey.”

“Did you follow me here?” you raised a brow.
He chuckled, “No.” he leaned on the driver door, “I live up the hill.” he pointed up. “I come down here when I get bored.”
“Oh…” you looked down, embarrassed that you had accused him of being a stalker.

“Aren’t you cold?” he walked around, sitting next to you. “It’s like thirty degrees out here.”
You shook your head, “Can’t feel it.”
He gave you look, “So what are you doing here?”
Finishing your tea you leaned against the wind shield, “Trying to think.”

“About?” he leaned down next to you.
“How things got so ed up so quickly.” you looked up at the sky, fearing that you would end up crying…again.
“Boy troubles?” he guessed.
“That obvious?” you chuckled.
“Well there’s really only one reason a pretty girl like you would be out here trying to think about something.”

Damn this boy, who the hell did he think he was? Giving you compliments and making you blush.
“Wanna talk about it?” he turned to his side, propping his weight on his elbow.
You blinked, “I just met you. Don’t know anything about you, and you want me to discuss my issues with you?”
He smiled, “In reality you just need someone to listen to you, am I right?”

He was. Everyone who you had spoken to about this had always had the idea to throw in their two cents.
Sighing, you gave it and sat up. He laid there, listening to you rant about the whole problem. Not once did he stop you, or question anything.
“And now, I don’t know what to do.” you pressed your lips together.
He puffed the air out of his cheeks and sat up, facing you.

“You think I’m crazy don’t you?” you rubbed your eyes.
Aaron chuckled and placed his hand over yours, “I don’t.” he gave it a comforting squeeze. “You’re just a girl who is in love, and some people don’t like it.”
You frowned, “And do you mind if I sell your story to the highest bidding director? This just screams daytime drama.” he joked.
Smacking your lips you lightly shoved his shoulder, “That’s not funny.”
He chuckled, “You shouldn’t cry so much, pretty girls aren’t pretty when they cry.”

Again, you blushed.
“Everything’s going to be okay _______.” he assured, “Trust me.”

 

 

 

 

 

 



Incase any of you need to picture Aaron < I think he's adorable, and I wouldn't mind marrying him~ (delusional since it's almost 2am. teehee.)