Chapter 2

Back

The Next Day (No’s POV)

“Why’d you call me here?” Yoona ask as she sat down across from Lizzy.

“I called you here because I want you to come and work for me.” Lizzy says.

“No, I’m not going to work for you or your business. I don’t want to get involved in that kind of business anymore.” Yoona says crossing her arms leaning agains the chair.

“Are you sure? I mean how are you going to pay for everything, Yoona? Besides it would for someone as skilled as you to not be working into a big business.” Lizzy says.

“I can handle it myself and we have been for five years now. I don’t need your help or anyone else’s. You don’t have to worry about me Lizzy. Now if we’re done I’ll be leaving now.” Yoona says as she left before Lizzy can even respond.

Yoona walked out of the cafe and went to walk back to the apartment then she felt someone grab her arm. Yoona grab the person’s wrist and quickly turn around quickly to land a punch but stopped when she saw who it was.

“Tiffany…” Yoona says as she lowered her hands to her side.

“Hi, Yoona… gosh I miss you.” Fany says hugging Yoona who just stood there.

“Why are you here, Tiffany?” Yoona ask pulling away.

“I saw you walk out of the cafe so I followed you. I want to talk to you.”

“Whatever it is…. whatever you say it won’t change anything, Tiffany. You should go before the others wonder where you are. I’m sure everyone is at Taeyeon’s bakery.”

“But I want to talk to you Yoona.”

“You should go if you won’t then I will.”

“Yoona…”

“Please go Tiffany.” Yoona said pleading as she saw Fany walking the opposite direction as Yoona did the same.

“I miss you too, Fany-unnie.” Yoona mumbles to herself as she walk to her new job.

 

Sulli’s POV

Yoona-unnie walk me to school this morning since she didn’t want me to go alone and it wasn’t far from the apartment just a couple of blocks. We fixed everything for me to restart at Shoshi School again after I left and it was my senior year. I didn’t know how long we were staying so I told the principle that I won’t be staying long possibly and her understood.

“Sulli… is that you?” I look up to see an old friend.

“Hi, Luna-unnie…” I said as she hugged me squeezing the air out of me.

“Un-unnie...c-can’t... b-breath…” I managed to say as I felt her release me.

“Sorry, it’s just that I haven’t seen you in so long since you left.” Luna says as I hug her again rubbing her back.

“I miss you too, Unnie.” I told her as we pulled away.

“Hey, do you have my book Lu…” I turn to see Krystal who was standing behind Luna looking at me.

“I should go.” I mumbled as I gathered my things and left. While walking I heard her calling my name but I didn’t stop as I went back to the apartment. When I got there I lyed on the couch and pulled out a picture of her and I smiling happily before I confess to her and left because of what happen afterwards.

 

No One’s POV

Everyone was having a stressful day. Fany found the others at Tae’s bakery and of course told them what happen when she talked to Yoona. Everyone was quiet since they were all thinking the same thing that Yoona didn’t want us near her so Soo suggested to out to the club. We all agreed and went to club.

“Wow, they’ve really imporve the last time we came here.” Soo says as we walked into the club.

“They sure have.” Yul says.

“Yoona, can you make nine martini’s please I’ve got to deliver these drinks.” Someone said as all eight of them turn to see Yoona working making drinks. Sunny told Hyomin already so she knows about what happen and everything else.  

“Yeah I got them already so your good, Narsha-Unnie.” They heard Yoona as they saw her give the girls their nine martini’s.

“Today cannot get any worse can it.” Sica growled. Yoona heard it over the loud music and turn to see all them looking at her. Yoona turn away to continue her work.

“I’m going to talk to her.” Tae says.

“Me too, you guys go up to the place that we always go to. Taengoo and I will meet you there.” Sunny says as the both of them left.

“What can I get you to drink?” Yoona ask them as if she didn’t know them.

“Yoona, can we talk?” Tae asks.

“Sorry, I have to work so are you going to order or not?” Yoona ask.

“Two martini’s.” Sunny says as Yoona nod. Yoona made their favorite martini’s since she’s known them for years.

“Here you go two lemonade with a hint of strawberry martini.” Yoona says as they smiled that she still remembered their favorite martini.

“Yoona..” Sunny tried to say.

“Whatever it is guys just save it. I’ve had a lot of people asking to talk to me and I’m tired of hearing it so can you please leave I have other drinks to make.” Yoona says leaving them.

“How’d it go, Unnies?” Seo ask as they just shook her head.

“Why even bother getting close to her. She obviously doesn’t want to talk to us so why even try.” Sica says coldly as she stared at the dance floor.

“Unnie…” Seo says looking as if she was about to cry.

“Hey Yoona, can you send this to the VIP room.” One of the workers ask.

“Sure.” Yoona says as she walks to another worker telling him to cover her shift for a bit as she went to deliever the drinks to the VIP room. On her way back Yoona accidentally bump into someone and caught her in her arms. It was Yuri in her arm. Yuri push Yoona away from her as she walk pass her. Yoona went back to work down by the bar. After a couple of hours, Yoona went to the rest room. She wash her hands.

“Man, it’s really hot in here.” Yuri says as she walk into the restroom and saw Yoona washing her hands. Yoona saw her too looking at the mirror but it was a quick glance as she continued to wash her hands.

“Are you follow me?” Yuri ask coldly crossing her arms over her chest as Yoona dried her hands turning to face her.

“I was here first yet you wouldn’t believe me so whatever.” Yoona says walking pass Yuri.

 

Back at the apartment

It was late when Yoona arrive to the apartment. She saw the food Sulli cook for her and smiled as she saw a note telling her to eat before going to bed or else she’ll hate her forever. Yoona went to wash up first then went to her sister’s room and saw her sleeping peacefully. Yoona sat on the edge of the bed as she moved away from strains of hair from her face.

“Argh….Unnie…” Sulli says rubbing her eyes to see her sister better.

“Go back to sleep, Sul.” Yoona says.

“Unnie…”

“Hm…”

“I saw her today….I saw Krystal today after 5 years I finally saw her.”

“I saw the other girls also at work. I meet Yuri and Jessica too after 5 years.”

“How’d they react?”

“Yuri push me and Jessica just gave me a glare. They both ignored me like always.”

“Unnie, how long are we staying here?”

“Not long, I promise. Now go back to bed you have school tomorrow.” Yoona told her and kiss her sister’s forehead before leaving to eat her late night dinner before going to sleep. Lying on the bed Yoona toss and turn but couldn’t slee then she walked into her sisters room and slept on the other side as her sister snuggled closer to Yoona.

“Were you crying when you came home from school?” Yoona ask her as she felt her sister nod her head.

“After 5 years I still love her but I know she won’t love me back. She has Amber to be there for her.”

“I feel the same way, Sul…. after 5 years I still feel the same way.”

After that both of them fell asleep in each others arm as their hearts beat in sadness for the one they love so dear.


Another one for you and a little moment of seeing their lovers after 5 years. Hope you enjoy and don't forget to comment okay so I'll see you later bye :)