Chapter 23

Back

Hyoyeon's POV

It's been 3 months since Yoona left and things are getting better. The girls were shock about Yoona leaving and it seems like Yoona told Min that she'll be gone for a while and she was okay with it. The first month was hard... Sulli hardly ate and the same went with Yuri. Krystal tried her hardest to make her eat she refuse to eat or say that she wasn't hungry and such. On the second month I had a talk to with Sulli telling her that Yoona wouldn't like it if she saw her sister not eating and getting thinner each day. She cried of course when I talk to her about Yoona then I ask her how does Krystal feel seeing the love of her life not eating and giving up on everything. So towards the end of the second month Sulli was eating again and slowly... little by little she was going back to her normal self. Yuri... she's still the same like Sulli she'd hardly ate nor smiled as much. That night we saw the CD from Yoona, Yuri showed us the letter Yoona wrote to her then told her that they kissed. I was happy for them Yoona finally told Yuri that she loves her but she has horrible timing. No one can convince Yuri to eat or anything even HellSica didn't work. 

I know where Yoona was so I wrote to her once every week telling her how things are at home. She hasn't wrote back and I figured she wouldn't since she might be busy. I got a letter at least once or twice a month and I couldn't tell the others. She was getting worried about her sister when I told her about Sulli's condition then she got all happy that she was finally eating again. Although, she was worried about Yuri a lot especially about her health. She told me that she misses everyone especially Tae's pastries.... that shikshin. I ask her if she was doing well and she told me that she was doing okay there. Victoria had to go back to China so the house she gave us to use we weren't living in there anymore. We moved into Sica and Krystal's house well their new house that they bought for themselves. I was fine with it and so was Sulli. The both of use living with our girlfriends. 

Sulli talk to Amber a week after Yoona left and I went along to make sure she was telling the truth. She was really happy for Krystal and Sulli even though she was hurt she was happy. She even got close to Victoria while she was here. We met Nana that day also. She told us that Yoona told her that she was leaving so she called things off between her and Nana. We felt sorry for her but she told us it was okay. Appartently, she was getting much closer to her roommate Lizzy and we were glad that she was moving on. She ask us if we heard from Yoona and we told her no. Now speaking of girlfriends, my princess and I are getting closer and closer each day. If you erted weirdos think we made love yet since we live together that is a big fat NO. We've been together for at least 4 months already so I don't want to rush. We'd give each other kisses and sometimes make out but nothing more. I don't want to invade her privacy about any of that stuff and I am okay for waiting until we are ready to make love to each other and become one together. Right now it was winter here and I was waiting for my princess. I'm waiting for her inside a cafe since she's working at the company and running a bit late. I was sitting down waiting then I heard the door open. I saw my princess walk towards me wearing a light jacket.

"Princess, won't you get cold?" I ask her getting worried.

"I'm fine, Hyunnie... I'm not called the ice princess for a reason." She says as I chuckle at her. 

"Can I take your order?" A waiter ask. 

"Yes, two Americano's please to go." I told her. (Don't know what they like to drink coffee wise). 

The waiter nod then left. I turn to look at my Princess and see her glaring at the waiter. 

"Princess, what's wrong?" I ask her as she turn to face me. 

"Did you see the way she look at you." She says making me chuckle at her. 

"Aw, is my princess jealous." I tease as she glares at me. 

"I am not jealous..." 

"Your face expression says other wise. My princess is jealous..." I tease again as she cross her arm and began to pout. 

"Aw, don't be like that princess." I told her but she continued to pout so I lean forward startling her as my face was close to hers. 

"You're cute when you're jealous." I tease making her glare at me. 

"Stop pouting, I didn't see how she was looking at me because I was only looking at this beautiful angel of a princess right in front of me." I told her and I saw her blush.

Our drinks came and I paid. We left for our date to see the lights at night here. They were beautiful and we were looking around holding each other's hand. I kept on looking at Sica to make sure she wasn't cold or getting cold. I didn't want her to get sick. We took some pictures of some of the things we saw. 

"Hyunnie..." She called me. 

"Hm, are you cold?" I ask her as she shook her head. 

"Oh, what is it princess?" I ask her. 

"Have you been keeping in touch with Yoona?" She ask me. I felt my heart beat going up a notch. 

"No, I haven't heard from her since she left, why?" I ask looking at her. 

"You're not lying to me right?" She ask again. 

"Of course not." I lied. 

"Look at me in the eye and tell me that you are not lying." I turn to face Sica who was looking straight into my eyes. I sighed. 

"When did you find out?" I ask as we stop walking. 

"Two days ago I was cleaning the room and I saw a letter from Yoona. You've been keeping in touch with her and not telling us." I can tell she was angry with me. 

"She told me not to tell anyone." I told her. 

"Kim Hyoyeon you have a lot of explaining to do starting with where is Yoona?" She demanded. I sighed then took her hand into mines going to my car. We got in and I started to drive to who knows where. 

"Where are we going?" She ask me. 

"What I'm going to tell you, Sica you can't tell anyone else. Yoona was suppose to tell you and the others when she was ready so you have to promise me that you won't tell anyone." I ask her. 

"I promise now where's Yoona?" She ask. 

"Yoona's... she's a special ops agent." I told her. 

1...

2...

3...

"WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!" I think I just heard my eardrum pop from her dolphin scream.

"You're kidding right?" She ask. 

"I'm not Sica... Yoona's a special ops agent for about 10 years now." 

"When..." 

"Ever since Auntie Nari pass away." 

"You mean she started with Auntie Nari died but..." 

"She started her training after Auntie Nari's funeral. She train hard for 2 years and used a false name so she couldn't cause any attention about the daugher of Im Enterprise working as a speical ops agent. When she told me that was going to join the military I thought she was kidding but I can tell she was serious. That day of Auntie Nari's funeral Victoria paid for a flight for me to come back to Seoul. I was there at the funeral but watching from a distance. I see in Yoona's eyes that she was wanted revenage for those who beat up Auntie Nari but she knew deep down Auntie Nari wouldn't like that. I stayed for 2 weeks in Seoul... after a week past Yoona paid me a visit at the hotel I was staying at. Yoona wasn't in good shape, she had a black eye, a busted lip, a cut on her cheek, and several bruises on her body. Uncle Im was beating her for what happen to Auntie Nari and of course I was piss. You should remember the day you all found Yoona at the Han River shivering in the rain with cuts and bruises." 

"Yeah, I remember that day... Sulli called us telling us that Uncle Im was beating her. We didn't believe it at first then when we found her it seem it was true. We didn't want her nor Sulli to live with Uncle Im but Yoona told us either way he was still her Appa and we knew she was right." 

"That night when she came to visit me. I tended her wounds then she told me that she was going to join the military. I thought she was joking but that look she gave me and her eyes were saying she was serious. Yoona wanted to protect those who can't protect themselves. I think she was talking about herself more than others... Yoona couldn't protect Auntie Nari and she blame herself for that. I helped her get into the military... you remember Taecyeon and Uncle there?" 

"Yeah..." 

"Taecyeon was going to the military to do his service and Uncle was famous in the military in his time. Yoona and I went to them for help... they both didn't agree especially Uncle. He just lost his younger sister I don't think he wanted to lose his niece next but after some convincing they let her join. Uncle gave her a false name and filled out her paper... she had to pretend she was Taecyeon's younger sister and Uncle was her father. It worked since Uncle was famous in the military so he was able to pull some strings." 

"What's Yoona's false name?" 

"I wasn't there when they filled out the paper all she told me was they gave her a false name and everything else. I was scared for her I didn't want her to get hurt or anything. When I went back to China Yoona's been sending me letters that at night she would go to the military base to train and during the mornings when with you and the others she'll be Im Yoona. She told the first year of training she was the number one in everything so they made her train higher up the next year. After that year she told me she was a special ops agent meaning she will be called whenever to do the harder work that the other soliders can't do. I was scared that Sulli or someone else who knows that I was in China was going to call me and telling me about Yoona's death. I'm still scared for her, Sica... I pray that she will come home safetly to her family to us her home. She has been lately and I think Auntie Nari is her guardian angel watching over her daughter doing these dangerous missions." 

"I-Ican't believe she's doing something like this." We were in front of the Han River staying in the car. I took Sica's hand into mines rubbing my thumb on the back of her hand. 

"I can't either and there's nothing that I can do to stop her. I told her to leave the military like retire but she told me it was the only way for her to protect others but also to keep her mind at ease." 

"What do you mean?" 

"She told me she feels at peace when working over there... it was far from home... from her father, Sica." 

"So it's not about us?" 

"She told me it wasn't... she was always watching us when she was at work. I have no idea how but she told me she was watching all of us." 

"Then what about those 5 years she was gone?" 

"She was on a break. She never took a break those 10 years working there so when she ask for a break they allowed her. She even told them that she had no idea when she'll be back but they were fine with it. When she came back after a couple weeks of returning her with Sulli and I she got a call. She was called to come back after her long break and she happily agreed. She told me she was leaving but she didn't know when she'll leave until the day before she left she got a call to leave at midnight the next day but she left ealier than expected when we were at your house." I told her. 

It was getting late and I told Sica all that I know about Yoona. We drove home in silence. I told her to wash up first while I went to see if Sulli and Krystal were home sleeping which they were. I went to shower in the other bathroom and went back to the room Sica and I share. She was lying in her bed staring at the ceiling deep in her thoughts. I lied down next to her and Sica move closer to me burrying her head into my chest holding a handful of my shirt while I wrap my arms around her rubbing her back. 

"I know what you are thinking, Princess. Yoona will be fine... she's a tough girl... our daughter will be fine." I told Sica as I heard her cry and tremble in fear. I wouldn't blame her for crying and trembling in fear... I did the same thing when she join special forces and went to her first mission.

Yoona you better come back home safely

Yuri's POV

I was at work but I couldn't focus... I haven't been for the pass 3 months or so since Yoona left. I miss her a lot... I was remembering her kissing me before she left. No one hasn't made contact to her... I've even tried to call her phone but it goes straight to voice mail. I was worried sick about her... I haven't eaten much and I couldn't find the appietie to eat anything. There was a knock breaking my train of thought. 

"Come in..." I answered as I saw Hara my secetary and cousin walk in. 

"Oh Hare what is it?" I ask her. 

"There's a call for you on line 1." She told me as I nod as she left. I took the phone and press 1. 

"Hello this is Kwon Yuri?" I ask. 

"Hey..." I felt my heart skip a beat as I heard her voice longing to hear her again. 

"Y-Yoona..." 

"The one and only..." 

"W-what...how..."

"Since when did you become more funny..." I heard her laugh... I really miss that laugh.

"How are you?" She ask. 

"I'm fine..." 

"Don't lie to me Kwon Yuri." 

"I-I haven't been eating much after you left." 

"I knew you'd be like that Yuri-ah... eat. I don't want you to starve yourself and ruin your health." 

"Yoona... where are you?" 

"I can't tell you, Yul. When the time comes I'll tell you and everyone else where I was." 

"Promise..." 

"I promise... how's everyone?" 

"Their good well better than I am." I smiled when I heard her laugh. 

"Yoona..." 

"Hm..." 

"Can I call you Yoong again." 

"Of course you can Yul..."

"Thanks... I miss you..." 

"...I miss you too Yul. I promise to take you out so we can talk about us..." 

"Yoong, when are you coming back?" 

"I don't know yet..." 

"I wish you were home already." 

"Haha... me too, Yul... me too..."

"Yoong..." 

"Hm..." 

"Nothin I just feel like calling your name." I smiled as she laughed.

"Still dorky Yul... I got to go make sure you eat okay and take care of your health." 

"I will I promise, Yoong." 

"Okay... I'll see you later then." 

"Yeah..." 

"Yul..." 

"Hm..." 

"I love you..." My heart litterally did some flips in my chest. 

"I love you too, Yoong." 

The call ended and I was leaning against my chair smiling like an idiot after talking with Yoong... my Yoong.

Somewhere else

A certain tall, skinny girl with short hair was wearing a pair of black short with her sports bra punching the punching bag with sweat dripping down her face. 

"Special Ops Agent Admiral Nari..." The girl stop punching the bag and turn to see a young man walking toward her with a package. 

"What is it, Baekhyun?" She ask wiping her sweat with her towel and taking a sip of her water. 

"This is the documents for your next mission that will happen in two day with your team." He says as she takes the document from him. 

"Then General would like for you and your team to meet up tomorrow to discuss everything with him and to tell him your plan, Admiral Nari." He says as she nods. 

"Are you assign with us?" She ask Baekhyun who seem startled. 

"Um, I'm not sure, Admiral." He says then she ruffles his hair. 

"You're good at what you do Baekhyun. I'll ask to see if you can come along after all you have a really sharp eye." She told him. 

"Thank you Admiral." He says bowing to her. 

"Hey Baekhyun are they all here?" She ask. 

"Not all some are on other mission there is a list in there on who is helping you with your mission." He says. 

"Okay..." She says. 

"Nari-noona..." She turn to face him. 

"It's good to have you back." smiling at her. 

She nods and smiles back at him returninto her room. She went to shower and lied down on her bed for a bit. 

"It's good to be back... right Yoona..." Yoona mumbled to herself before looking through the documnet for her next mission.


Last one for the night and I'm getting tired. Don't forget to comment and ignore the errors btw we got to know where Yoona was and what name she was using :) alright peace out