Chapter 38

Back

No One's POV

Yoona grab Yuri stopping her from her y dance crashing her lips against hers. Yuri was smiling into the kiss because she was driving Yoona crazy with her y dance. Yoona flip them over making Yuri under as Yoona began to attack her neck. 

"Aahh..." Yuri moaned. 

Yoona brought both her hands to her groping them with her bra still covering them. 

"Y-Yoong~"

Yoona bit on the pulse spot driving Yuri insane from the pleasure. Yoona unclaps Yuri's bra throwing it somewhere in her room and began to message them fully with both of her hands. Yoona brought her kisses downwards to one of the s and began to and bite. 

"AAAHHH~" Yuri yelled in pain then began to moan in pleasure when Yoona began to her erect .

Happy with her work she attack the other doing the exact same thing like she did the other. Yuri brought both of her hands under Yoona's sports bra to message her . 

"Hhhmmm~" Yoona moan. 

"Y-Yoong...t-that t-tickles...hhmm~" Yuri moan. 

Yoona was giving Yuri butterfly kisses on her bare tone stomach since she knew very well that was Yuri's weak spot and her neck. Yoona's hand went down south making contact to her damp underwear making Yuri slightly whimper in shock. 

"You're already wet, Yul~~~~" Yoona husikly said making Yuri more turn on. 

In one swift movement Yuri's were gone. Yoona brougth kisses downwards to Yuri's core but miss it on purpose. She kiss the inside of her thigh making Yuri groan. 

"D-don't t-tease..." Yuri says. 

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yuri yelled when she felt Yoona's warm tougne enter her. Yoona was going in and out of her. 

"Ah...ah...ah...f-faster...Y-Yoong...ah~" Yoona went out of her faster and harder as she found Yuri's sweet spot. 

"R-right t-there...ah...ah..ah... Y-Yoong...I-I'm..." Yuri was holding the bed sheets tightly from the amount of plessure she was recieving. Yoona rub her making Yuri screaming her name. 

"YOONG!!!!!!!!!" Yuri yelled as she came. Yoona swallowed up her juices then went up to Yuri kissing her making her taste her own sweet juices. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Yuri scream when Yoona plunged two fingers inside of her moving them in and out of her. 

Yuri was a mess and Yoona loved it. Yoona went down to attack her pleasuring her pearl princess. Yuri came again screaming her name. Yoona brought her fingers to her lips them clean of Yuri's juices then Yuri flip them over. 

"Your turn, baby~" Yurl husikly said then began to attack her neck. 

"Hhhhhmmmmm~" Yoona moan. 

Yuri quickly took off the remain clothes that Yoona was wearing then went down to attack her biting them. 

"AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW~~~~ YYYUUULLL~~~~~~" Yoona yelled in pain and pleasure. 

"You're already wet, baby~" Yul says then put three fingers inside of her. 

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH~~~~~ hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm~~~~~~" Yoona moan then brought Yuri to her lips as they were having a sloppy french kiss. 

"I-I'm..." Yoona tried to say in their kiss then scream as she came all over Yuri's hand. 

Yuri her fingers and hand clean then went down to clean up the remaining of her juices. Yuri brougth her core to Yoona's. 

"Aaaahhh~" YoonYul moan at the contact. 

Yuri began to move her hips as Yoona did the same bring more fricton. They were both then Yuri went down to kiss Yoona having another sloppy french kiss. Yuri pulled away and brought her head back do to pleasure as Yoona had her hands on Yuri's waist helping her. 

"I-I'm..." Yuri says. 

"M-me too..." Yoona says. 

"Together..." Yoona says then they both scream as they came. 

Yuri fell on top of Yoona as they were both panting. Yoona move over as they were lying sideways. Yoona brought the blankets to cover them then kiss Yuri on the forehead before fall asleep. The next day everyone was gathered at the meeting room since the General called for them but he wasn't there yet neither were YoonYul. Just then YoonYul came holding hands as everyone look at them. 

"Someone got some~" ByunTae says as YoonYul blush. 

"Was it hot and y?" Sica teased making them redder than they were before. 

"Shut up!!!!" YoonYul says as the other laugh at them just then the General came. 

"Wooyoung inform me what happen in the room... Yoona do you have any idea what Siwon's message means?" The General ask. 

"I have been thinking about his message and can't think of anything." Yoona told him. 

"Hm, he is for sure saying a place not here in Seoul since all times are pretty much the same." The General says. 

"What did he mean pain and love? The only place full of love is Paris." Seo says as everyone agreed. 

"Wait..." Everyone turn to look at Hyo. 

"Yoona what other places have you gone with Siwon outside of Korea?" Hyo ask her. 

"We've been to a bunch of places outside of Korea." Yoona told her. 

"But what is the one place where you two made the most memorable memory that was full of love then later on turn to heartbreak and pain." Hyo told her. 

"You don't mean..." Yoona says then saw Hyo nod her head. 

"What is it?" Tae ask. 

"Siwon wants to bring Yoona back to the place where the most happiest thing happen between them and the most sadness and painful thing." Hyo says. 

"Hyunnie, just tell us already." Sica says getting impatient. 

"China... he's in China." Yoona says. 

"Why China?" Soo ask. 

"China was the first place where we made love and..." Yoona says shocking the girls. 

"The place where Yoona was supposed to kill Siwon but didn't because the building was burning so we thought he would die in the fire but soon found out that he survive." Chen says. 

"Yoona, it is your call... whatever you do I and your team will agree." The General says looking at her as Yoona nod. 

"Lay, it's time we visit your husband in China tell him we are coming... tonight." Yoona told him as he nod leaving to call his husband. 

"Get ready we leave in 1 hour." Yoona told her team.

"We're coming with you." Sunny says as the other girls nod. 

"It's too dangerous I can't let you guys get killed." Yoona says. 

"We are coming with you eithe rway Yoona." Sica syas. 

"AFter all we are saving my girlfriend from those bastards." Krystal says. 

"We are with you Yoong till the end." Yuri told her as she nod then told them to get ready. 

*************************************************************************************************************************

"That Siwon... thinks he is better than me." Taecyeon say thowing his glass cup breaking it. 

"YAH LEE TAECYEON!!!!!!" Kangmin yelled. 

"Don't bother him Kangmin he's just piss as usual." Eunhyuk says. 

"I'll teach Siwon a thing or two sooner or later... just watch Choi Siwon." Lee Taecyeon says smirking evily. 


Short but don't worry going to have a double update which I am working on right now so stay tune.