Chapter 29

Back

Yoona, her teammates, and the other girls were on a private jet to Jeju Island to find Uee but to also to have a little time for themselves. Yoona made sure that no one from her father were watching them or following them to Jeju Island. Seeing that everything was good they arrive at the private jet heading inside. 

"Whoa..." All of the girls say once they walk into the jet.

"Yoona, where..." Soo began to say. 

"This is what you get after working for the special forces for many years." Yoona told her as the other nod still in a gaze. 

"Rest up, it's going to be a long ride." Kikwang told them as the nod. 

The team are doing paper work, SooSeo and Taeny are eating, Sunny is playing games by the fireplace, SulKrys are watching movie cuddling, HyoSica are in the bed sleeping well Sica is, and Yoona is heading to the bar area. Yuri was in the bathroom and went out to find Yoona drinking a glass of champagne.

"What are you doing drinking early, Yoong." Yul ask. 

"Yoong..." Yoona says smiling. 

"What..." 

"Nothing, I just remembered how much I missed you calling me that Yoong while I call you Yul." Yoona told her making Yul blush. 

"I'm drinking this early because of today's date." Yoona told her making Yuri look at her confuse. 

"Unnie..." They turn to see Sulli and Krystal with her. Sulli takes a seat next to Yoona and grabs herself a glass pouring herself a glass of champange pouring herself some and Yoona didn't stop her. Yoona reach into her shirt and pulled out a picture of their mother with the two of them. 

"Happy birthday, Umma..." Sulli says smiling at the picture. Krystal and Yuri look at each other shocked that it was Auntie Nari's birthday which explains Yoona and Sulli's behavior today. 

"It's been more than 10 years since you pass away Umma and today is your birthday. Another birthday has gone pass without you but we always wish you a happy birthday, Umma. Guess what Umma... I finally got Krystal to be my girlfriend meaning she's mine..." Sulli says grinning while Krystal blushes, "I was so happy when she said yes to become my girlfriend. She makes me happy and with her by my side she fills the holes that are left in my life even yours Umma. I know you are always with me watching over Unnie and I. I love you Umma and I wish you a great happy birthday." Sulli said her speech meaning it was Yoona's turn who took a deep breath than use her thumb to crease Umma's face on the picture. 

"Umma..." Yoona's voice crack. Yuri put her arm on Yoona's back rubbing it slowly to calm her down making Yoona smile even though she wasn't looking at her. 

"Umma... I miss you a lot... I wish you were here so we can celebrate your birthday so Sul and I can put frosting on your face like we did every birthday and to see your bright smile.Umma... I'm sure you are right here... right now standing next to us even though we can't see you. I'm sure you are going to scold me for saying sorry again for everything that happen to you and probably more many more things. You'll most likely be pulling my ear because of me joining the special forces scolding me but I know very well that is your way of showing how worried you are about me going on dangerous missions." Yoona says than it was silent. The other girls started to gather around and heard everything. Sulli hung her head low as tears began to fall down her face. Yoona stared at the picture as her vision was getting blurry. She can feel the tears fall down her face. Yoona may look strong outside but inside she's fragile like glass. Yoona smile while tears fell down her face.

"I promise you Umma I will watch over Sulli like I told you back in China when I was in the hospital nearly dying. I also made up with my friends again just like I said I would in time. Even making up with the love of my life... Kwon Yuri. I'm sure you are happy to see Sul and I being with our friends again and Sul having the love of her life as her girlfriend. Don't worry Umma I'll ask Yuri in time hopefully..." Yuri slap Yoona's arm lightly making the girl grin "Umma there's something you should know about...A-appa... he's different since you left and it's gotten worse. I want him to change but he dislikes me and Sulli. I have no other way to change him to be the loving Appa he use to be. I hope you can help us Umma because we really need it." 

"Auntie Nari... I want to wish you a happy birthday and you don't have to worry about a thing. I will look over Sulli for you and take care of her being a good girlfriend." Krystal says as Sulli looks at her smiling while Krystal wipes her tears away. 

"Auntie Nari I too wish you a happy birthday and I too will watch over Yoong. Even though we are offical I'll still watch over her even if she was on the other side of Earth I'll find her and take care of her for you." Yul says making Yoona smile. 

"Auntie Nari... I and the other girls also wish you a happy birthday. We will take care of your daughters much more after the 5 year break. We will rebuild the friendship and trust again for you and your daughters. You don't have to worry Auntie Nari... your daughters are in good hands." Tae being the second oldest says. 

"Hi Auntie Nari... sorry I haven't come to see you since I got back to Korea but I promise to see you once we come back from our trip. I've been watching over Sul and Yoong for the past 5 years when they lived with me. Auntie, I can tell that not a day goes by without your daughters thinking about you and having you in their hearts. I'm sure you are the same way right. I remember you telling me that day when I was frustrated because I was the oldest out of all of them. You told me to have others to help me in my role of being the oldest and so I'm following you advice. I along with the other girls and our families even your family Auntie will be there for Yoona and Sulli towards the end to make sure they are healthy and happy with their life. I know for sure that if your daughters are happy so will you and you'll be able to rest in peace and happiness to see your daughters happy again. We miss you lots Auntie... don't forget to visit us in our dreams. We love you Auntie Nari." Hyo says as the other nod. 

Yoona and Sulli drank their glass of champagne. Yoona put the picture back in her pocket than face her sister pulling her into her embrace as Sulli began to cry harder. The others gave them a group hug comforting them. Some of them had tears in their eyes. After the group hug Krystal took Sulli to the bedroom and Yuri took Yoona to the other bedroom which was in the opposite end. Sulli fell asleep in Krystal arms. Krystal realize that Sulli always shows her, her strong side more than her fragile and weaker side. Krystal doesn't want Sulli to be like that towards her. Krystal wants Sulli to show her, her emotions and her thoughts. Yoona had Yuri in her arms. Yuri wanted to hold Yoona in her arms but she didn't want to fight against her after what happen ealier. Yoona couldn't sleep because she knows if she does she might have a nightmare about her mother since she usually does when it's her mother's birthday or when it's the date of her mother's death. 

They finally arrive at Jeju and it is a free day for everyone. After going to the penthouse that they have there and making sure all the camera along with the security works around the penthouse was good. They even check their tracking devices and ear piece to make sure they were all working and functioning well. After double checking everything everyone went on their own. Hyosic, Yoonyul, Sulkrys all went on a date while Taeny, Sooseo, and Sunny went walking around and heading to the mall to hang out together. 

*************************************************************************************

YoonYul Date

Yoona wanted to walk along the shore since it was a nice day and being by the shore help clear her mind since it was something her, Sulli, and Umma always did when they were young. Yoona was holding Yuri's hand while the other hand was holding her slippers and the same thing was with Yuri too. They walk in silence enjoying the moment and seeing the beautiful blue open water. They stop sitting near the shore. Yuri was sitting inbetween Yoona's legs. Yoona was leaning back against her arms that were behind her with Yuri leaning against her. 

"This is nice." Yul says. 

"Yeah, it really is." Yoona told her. 

"Yoong..." 

"What is it, Yul?" 

"When are we going to become offical?" 

"When the time is right Yul. I know we act like a couple but with everything happening with the mission and my father its not the right time to make things offical. Are you okay with it?" 

"At first I wasn't but I understand and you are right. Everything's a mess right now so we should wait. I don't mind waiting since you'll be mines forever anyways." 

"Are you sure about that, Kwon?" 

"YAH!!!" Yuri turn to hit Yoona's shoulder pouting at her as Yoona laugh at her. Yuri turn to look at the sea crossing her arm pouting like a kid. Yoona found it cute so she wrap her arms around Yuri's waist, gave her a kiss on the cheek and rest her chin on Yuri's shoulder. 

"You don't have to worry Yul. I'll be yours forever and ever like you will be mines Yul. I love you and only you." Yuri was blushing like a mad man.

"Yoong, are you okay after today?" 

"With you by my side I'll always be okay."

"Did you really see Auntie Nari in China." 

"Sorry Yul that's between me and Umma." 

"Huh, that's not fair." Yuri pouted making Yoona chuckles at her. 

"I'll give you a hint Umma talked about you a lot." 

"What she say." 

"That's something you'll have to find out yourself."

"That's so unfair." Yuri complain making Yoona chuckle at her. Yoona turn her around and gave her a kiss on the lips. They stayed like that savoring the kiss and the moment. 

"You hungry?" Yoona ask Yuri who nod. 

"Come on, let's get something to eat before heading back." Yoona says as Yuri nod. 

They went to a nice restaurant that has really good food well Yoona says. Yuri trusts Yoona's tasting in food since she is another shikshin like Sooyoung. They had a nice and peaceful dinner together. Even though they aren't offical as a couple they act like they are which seems to be enough for the both of them. They went back to the penthouse holding hands. Yuri went to shower first and Yoona went after her. After washing up they head to bed still having jet lag. Yuri snuggled into Yoona's neck making the girl smile. Yoona kiss Yuri's forehead and taking in her scent.

"Good night Yul." 

"Good night Yoong." 

"I love you Kwon Yuri." 

"And I love you Im Yoona." 

And by that they both feel alseep in each others arms enjoying every minute. They don't need a romantic date or dinner to show how much love and care they have to each other. Being with each other is enough to show how much they love and care about each other. Yoona perfers to show her love by action and words besides gifts and Yuri loves that about her. Yuri would return the favor by doing the same but they aren't as romantic as when Yoona does them to her but either way Yoona loves it no matter what. They are the happy, fluffy couple... the YoonYul couple.


Yo what's up... sorry I haven't wroten in along time. I'll try to write more to satisfy you lovely readers. Sorry for the errors and don't forget to comment alright. Peace out and see you next time XD