Chapter 45

Back

Hyoyeon, Jessica, Sulli, and Krystal are running to the hospital room. They went through hallway to hallway and bumping into people. They barge through the doors to find the other girls, the parents, General, and Yoona’s members well some of them.

“Where are they?” Hyoyeon ask them looking at the General who open his mouth to answer but then the main door open revealing YoonYul.

Everyone ran to them asking them questions if they were okay. Sulli and Hyoyeon gave Yoona a hug then pulled away.

“What happen, Unnie?” Sulli ask.

“Nothing really, Yuri and I are fine.” Yoona told them.

“Fine, you got a cut on your hand.” Yuri told her looking at her left hand wrap.

“Tell us what happen?” Hyoyeon ask.

Flashback a couple of hours ago

Yoona’s back was facing the man who entered the room and since they were under the blankets; he couldn’t tell which one was Yuri so he choose the one close to him. He raise his knife to stab Yoona but Yoona stop him grabbing the knife with her left hand even though she wasn’t sober and a bit tipsy her senses were still very good due to her intense training here at Special Ops. Yoona kick the man in the gut and flung the knife away from his reach. The man fought against Yoona but he wasn’t any match to her even if she was a bit drunk. Yuri woke from fist hitting flesh so when she open her eyes she saw Yoona fighting a man. Yuri called for Yoona but Yoona ignored her and gave the man a punch in the jaw knocking him out cold. Yoona turn to look at Yuri who lunge herself onto her asking if she was okay then panic when she saw the cut on Yoona’s left hand. Yoona told her that she was fine then called her team to bring this man to the room for question while she went to the hospital room to have her hand cleaned.

End of flashback

“Well, at least Yuri-unnie didn’t get hurt.” Sulli says as the others nod.

“Did you team tell you who this man is?” Hyoyeon ask.

“No I haven’t talk to them yet but my main question is how in the hell did he get through here?” Yoona ask just then Baekhyun appeared walking towards Yoona.

“Are you okay, Noona?” Baekhyun ask her as Yoona nod.

“I look through the cameras and saw that the man was able to come in here freely meaning someone here is betraying us.” Baekhyun told her.

“What about the man?” Hyoyeon ask.

“Lay, Chen and Sehun are dealing with it right now but from what I know he isn’t talking. He won’t talk unless you three talk to him…alone.” Baekhyun told them.

“We should go Unnies…he might be some use for us.” Sulli says as Yoona and Hyoyeon nod.

Everyone followed Baekhyun to where he was and since the other girls couldn’t come inside they were in the other room behind the window to listen to everything even the parents, the General and the remain teammates.

“Alright…who the hell are you?” Yoona ask coldly since the man had a mask covering his face.

The man stood up looking at them then removed his mask; what happen next shocked everyone in the room and in the other room behind the mirror.

“SIWON!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The three yelled.

“That’s not my name…that’s my twin brother’s name. My name is Liang Shi…Siwon’s twin brother.” Liang Shi says.

“Siwon never mention having a twin brother?” Yoona says.

“It’s because he never knew he had one.” Liang Shi told her taking a seat as the others followed.

“What do you mean?” Sulli ask.

“When our mother gave birth to twins our father knew so he took me leaving Siwon with our mother.” Liang Shi told Yoona and Sulli who were shocked by this.

“Siwon told us that he never cared about Siwon or your mother.” Yoona says.

“It was true he didn’t care but it was more about my mother that he didn’t care about. You see he didn’t know she had twins which result of him taking me. When our father was going to get married to your mother he hid me by sending me to China where I grew up making it my home.” Liang Shi says.

“Then how do you explain the note from Gyuri?” Hyoyeon ask.

“Gyuri, came to me telling me that I had a twin brother…I didn’t believe her until she showed me a picture and videos of not just Siwon but with Yoona…my half-sister. I ask what she wanted from me and she told me she wanted me to work for her. I didn’t at first until she threaten to kill everyone I care and love so I followed her to protect them. What I didn’t realize was the amount of blood that was spilled. When Siwon appeared by Gyuri’s side I hid in the shadow watching from afar observing him. I can see anger and hatred in his eyes which I learned was towards our father.” Liang Shi says.

“Why did you come here?” Sulli ask.

“I heard that my brother was killed…is it true?” Liang Shi ask.

“He died saving me from getting crush by a log from a burning building.” Yoona told him as he look down at the table.

“I was kept in the dark until recently I found out about his death. I even went to his grave along with our mothers to see if was true. I didn’t want to believe it so I came to see if it was true. I was sent here to kill Yuri yes but I wasn’t going to kill her. I was only going to use her as hostage to find out about my brother’s death.” Liang Shi says.

“How did you get in here?” Sulli ask.

“I’ve followed Siwon a couple times when he used to work here. There’s a secret chamber which leads to his room. From there I snuck in with no one noticing.” Liang Shi says.

“Wait, how did you get inside the secret chamber?” Yoona ask.

“There was this key that open it but since the last time Siwon went there he left it open slightly in case he had to return if he didn’t have his key.” Liang Shi says then Yoona stood up.

“That’s it…” Yoona says then pulled out the pendant Siwon gave to her before he died.

“I remember where I saw this… follow me you too Liang Shi.” Yoona says as they followed her then the others came along.

They walk through hallways until they entered Siwon’s room which was empty due to the fact that they had to look through everything. There was dust everywhere. Yoona went to the bookshelf that has always been there and couldn’t be moved at all. Yoona look through until she saw an engrave yin yang just like the pendant. She place it there and the bookshelf split into two revealing another room. It was big and it look just like the hologram room in the Jeju hideout. Everyone entered looking around to see if they can find anything then lights came on but they weren’t so bright they were very dim. Just then Liang Shi pointed at the pathway that lead to the secret chamber that Siwon used to use.

“I see you have found my hideout, Yoona.” Everyone turn to see a hologram Siwon walking towards them.

“Siwon…” Everyone says as he stop in front of them.

“I was beginning to wonder how long it will take you to find this place…you must be Liang Shi my twin brother.” Siwon says as Liang Shi nod.

“What is going on Siwon? What was the meaning of this?” Yoona ask.

“This was your final training as your mentor.” Siwon told her.

“WHAT!!!!!!!!” Everyone yelled.

“The betrayal was real if that is what you are wondering. It was not until a couple of months later after I fake my death that what I did saving Gyuri was a mistake even my anger towards our father. If you think this wasn’t a test then ask our younger sister, Yoona.” Siwon says looking at Sulli as the others did the same.

“Sulli…” Yoona calls her.

“I’m sorry Unnie…that day when I was kidnapped Siwon came to talk to me. He told me everything about his life and us being siblings but he also told me how much he regretted not killing Gyuri. Siwon-oppa never wanted to kill so many people especially innocent people who were not involved with our father. I saw how much he regretted everything and he knew that day he was going to die. Siwon-oppa had a heart condition so even if he got out of there alive he was going to die anyways. Before he died he told me he was going to do one more test for you Unnie to see how much you have grown since the last time he’s trained you. He told me to watch over you while you figured it out and I couldn’t say anything since it was a test. You have no idea how much I wanted to tell you what the pendant meant and how to use it.” Sulli told her.

“Yoona do you remember what I told you and Yin and Yang?” Siwon ask her as she look at him.

“They are like forces that balance each other bringing peace to the world or to other people.” Yoona told him as he nod.

“The world is not balance with Gyuri alive and taking over both Korea and Japan. I wasn’t able to keep the balance but you Yoona can. You will be able to figure out Gyuri more than I could and stop her.” Siwon told her.

“Why me…” Yoona ask.

“You are different compared to other soldiers. You don’t just follows orders if you don’t think it is right even when it comes to killing other people. Let me ask you this…have you find it hard trying to find information about Gyuri?” Siwon ask as Yoona nod her head.

“Well, Siwon has kept them for years since he saved her.” Just then Yoona and Sulli Umma appeared next to Siwon.

“Umma…” Yoona and Sulli says.

“Auntie Nari…” The others said.

“It’s good to see you again ladies, parents and General.” Nari told them.

“What are you doing here, Umma?” Sulli ask.

“When you ask me to find some information about Gyuri I did some digging and it was true everything about her was suddenly done disappearing out of thin air. I began to wonder who kept all this stuff then I met Siwon program here where he told me everything even about your test, Yoona. He never showed me anything about Gyuri so when I told you I couldn’t find you anything I was telling the truth just not the part of meeting Siwon.” Nari told them.

“So where are the files?” Kikwang ask.

“That is for Yoona to figure out…she has to say the password for it to open up to her.” Siwon told her.

Yoona stop to think about the password then she remembered something she told Siwon using some saying as a password.

“Is it one password or more than just one?” Yoona ask smirking as Siwon return the smirk.

“All of them.” Siwon told her as Yoona chuckled to herself.

“Jessica loves cucumbers and they love her too, Tiffany loves bugs and they love her too, Taeyeon and Sunny are short and they know it, Seohyun is more stubborn than her books, Sooyoung hates food and she knows it, Krystal is lazy and she knows it, Hyoyeon is not a better dancer than Yoona, and Yuri is a y beast and Yoona knows it.” Yoona says.

“YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Everyone yelled at her as she was laughing really hard holding her stomach along with some of the parents.

“How can you choose passwords like that?” Seohyun ask her.

“Because it is funny... I love Jessica and Tiffany’s password.” Yoona says.

“I like Taeyeon-unnie and Sunny-unnie password…they are short and they know it.” Sulli says making them glare at her.

“Sorry Unnies.” Sulli says stiffening a laugh.

“You really made all of these yourself?” Hyoyeon ask as Yoona nod her head.

“System on…”

Just then the whole place lite up as everything was turning on monitors were showing fighting scenes that were recorded and then there are some that are files.

“You have some of our missions on file?” Yoona ask looking at the films that were playing.

“I always record the missions we go just in case.” Siwon told her.

Then Yoona saw one file that caught her attention. Yoona walk over to it and saw that it was dark. Siwon was using night vision with Yoona with her. They were going to kill a very powerful gang member but everything went downhill they got captured. Then it was where they were both tortured badly getting beaten by the gang members, Siwon got wiped, and Yoona would get hit even ually abused. Everyone else saw then Yoona swipe that film away sighing at those memories of some of their worst missions.

“Let’s get to work. We don’t know how much time we have until Gyuri puts her plan into play.” Yoona says as the others nod.

It’s been an hour already and Yoona and her team along with Hyoyeon and Sulli were looking through the files. The parents went to rest, some of Yoona’s teammates went to look around the base making sure everything was secured, Liang Shi was also helping them to get revenge, and the other girls came with food. Everyone was taking a break except Yoona, Hyoyeon, and Sulli who were still looking over the files.

“You three should eat.” Nari told them.

“Not hungry.” The three of them told her as they look through the files.

“You won’t be able to find anything in one day.” Siwon told them.

“We’d rather find something.” Sulli says.

“Even if it’s little it will give us a lead.” Hyoyeon says.

“Bringing us closer to Gyuri.” Yoona says.

“Wow, Hyoyeon and Sulli think just like Yoona does.” Eunjung says.

“You two are going to starve if you don’t eat.” Siwon told them.

“Yes…” Sulli says.

“Sure…” Hyoyeon says.

“Whatever…” Yoona says.

“You were just like that Nari.” The General says as Nari smiled at how determine they are to protect their love ones.

“Hyo, did you find anything about her background?” Yoona ask.

“Her parents died when she was 7 which lead her to go to a foster home. The foster home that she went do was burned down leaving nothing but she was adopted by then.” Hyoyeon told her.

“Anything about her adoptive parents.” Yoona ask.

“Her adoptive parents died in a car accident five years after she was adoptive. She was really close to them and they treated her like their own. When they died she would get into fights with gang members until she joined one killing the leader and become the most dangerous gang leader in Korea and Japan.” Sulli says.

“My main question is why pick us to target?” Hyoyeon ask.

“I think there is more than meets the eye. We might be missing something that we just can see.” Sulli says.

“Wait, what’s her hometown?” Yoona ask.

“She was born here in Seoul. Her parents owned a company named Park Enterprise it’s not really up there but they covered a lot of land out in the province.” Hyoyeon told her.

“That’s it…” Yoona says then started to type something showing monitors of her father’s work area of the hidden cameras she hid there.

“Unnie, what are you doing?” Sulli ask as they saw their father not working…he was making out with some woman.

“The ert has a meeting in five minutes and Jay isn’t there since he is also doing his own business.” Yoona says then type something other things making another monitor appear then D.O appeared.

“What’s up?” D.O ask.

“I need your help with something.” Yoona told him as he look at her seriously.

“What is it?” D.O ask.

“My father has files of business he has taken over, areas, and even ruining people’s lives taking their homes. I need the file but for me to get it I have to go there and get it myself. The old fart is too busy pleasuring his needs and he has a meeting in about five minutes. Don’t worry Jay isn’t there either he’s too busy pleasuring himself.” Yoona told him.

“Where’s the file?” D.O ask.

“He saves it in his computer so it isn’t in the system. I’ll give you the cue when he leaves. I need the file ASAP.” Yoona told him.

“Yoona, there’s something you should know.” D.O told her.

“What…” Yoona ask.

“Your father paid the hospital to keep quiet or else he’ll sue them and he has the police looking for you. Not only is that he is planning on suing the others.” D.O says.

“WHAT!!!!!!!!!” All of the girls yelled.

“He knows they are going to tell the media or people about what he does hurting people and such so if they say a word he’ll sue them.” D.O says.

“Don’t worry I have it plan…he’s leaving the office.” Yoona told them as he nod.

D.O went into the office making sure no one was looking. Yoona was looking through the monitors making sure no one doesn’t come in while D.O is going on the computer.

“Do you know the password?” D.O ask.

“Yeah it’s ‘I’m y and powerful.” Yoona says as she rolled her eyes and Sulli pretend to barf.

“I see why Jay and your father get along so well.” D.O says.

“Then he should have him as his son better than being related or even the same blood as the .” Sulli says coldly as Yoona chuckled but she wasn’t the only one even some of the girls, their mother, and Siwon.

“I got the file... his wallpaper is sickening having girls, really.” D.O says.

“Explains why he s all the girls he wants getting them pregnant.” Siwon says coldly.

“, the meeting ended early he’s coming to the office.” Hyoyeon says.

“D.O there’s a secret door way in his bookshelf. The password is the date of my mother’s death.” Yoona told her as D.O type in the code and went inside.

“You follow the hallway it will lead you to my old office and no one is in there so your safe.’ Yoona told him.

“I got news for you.” Yoona heard Jay say to her father.

“What is it?” Her father ask.

“Your daughter isn’t dead and the other one is with her but I have no idea where they are. And there’s something else…Park Gyuri is back here in Seoul.” Her father turn to look at Jay his face expression dark.

“WHAT.” Her father says.

“I found some of our men killed by her. She left a note saying prepare. I think she is going after you, sir, and I don’t think it’s just you.” Jay told him.

“…that is supposed to be dead already.” Her father says.

“I’ll do anything I can to find her, sir then I’ll kill her myself.” Jay told him.

“You better…with her alive she won’t stop until she has my head.” Her father say going to his computer.

“WHAT THE !!!!!” Her father yell.

“GET ME D.O. RIGHT NOW THAT FILFHY TRAITOR!!!!!” Her father yelled.

“D.O…” Yoona called.

“Yeah, I heard.” He says.

“Go to the single couch, take out the cushion, and under the mat is a gun along with a map which will lead you to a save house. Go to the secret door way again and there’s a hidden opening to your right of the hallway that leads to his room. From there it will lead you underground where you will use the map to lead you to the safe house. Call me when you get there.” Yoona told him.

“Got it.” D.O says then grab the things and left.

“Why do you need that file, Yoona?” Hyoyeon ask.

“I remember when I was working there still… I saw Gyuri’s picture with her real family and some information and how he took over their company. It was only a glimpse so I wasn’t able to see more but if I’m right then Gyuri is after…dad because he ruin her family’s life.” Yoona says.

“Which explains why she grew and interest in you and I when we went to China on that mission. You were the daughter of the man who ruin her family so she became found of you and thought she could use you to go against him but it didn’t go well when we tried to kill her.” Hyoyeon says.

“And that’s when she began to watch you both Unnies making the others a target since they are precious to us and the only family we have left. This all happen because the son of a had to ruin her family’s life by taking their business away.” Sulli says.

“Yoona…” D.O called.

“Are you there?” Yoona ask then activate the cameras at the safe house seeing D.O there.

“Yeah, I am…where am I really?” He ask.

“A house I bought with my own money. He doesn’t know about it and it was more for me and Sulli to get away from the bastard.” Yoona told him.

“Right now, you are in Unnies office.” Sulli told him.

“There’s a laptop in the closet.” Yoona told him.

“What the password?” D.O ask.

“Black Pearl Princess.” Sulli says making Yoona look at her who gave her an innocent smile while the other girls had a teasing smile even Siwon and her mother.

“Put the flash drive in and I’ll take care of everything from there.” Yoona told him.

D.O put the flash drive in and Yoona began to type hacking into her own laptop. She got the file and slide it over to her mother who began to look through them with Siwon helping.

“Thanks D.O I owe you one.” Yoona says.

“No problem and I like your wallpaper. Since when did you take secret shots of Yuri?” D.O ask then it showed of multiple shots of Yuri without her even noticing.

“You seem like a stalker, Unnie.” Sulli says.

“You want me to show Krystal your secret stash of photos, Sul and don’t start Hyo because you are in the same boat even if you were in China I saw those pictures of your ‘Princess’ that you took. You two are as bad as I am.” Yoona told them smirking as they stayed quiet.

“You even have one of Yuri sleeping with the word sleeping angel on the top.” D.O says looking through her photos.

“YAH!!!!!!!!!” Yoona yelled then hack into her computer locking it.

“Darn, I was having fun looking at them. I wonder if there’s more in the house.” D.O wondered tapping his chin.

“In Unnie’s closet there are painting of Yuri-unnie.” Sulli and Hyoyeon says.

“YAH!!!!!!!!!!!” Yoona yelled glaring at her while they merong at her.

“Thanks Sulli…so I’ll see you later.” D.O says then end the call.

“Don’t forget we still have training in an hour you two.” Yoona says smirking while Hyo and Sulli face darken.

“Well, Yoona was right. He did take over Gyuri’s family business making them very poor. Gyuri’s father would drink, her mother ended up hating her mother sleeping with another man, and Gyuri just watch with her sister as things went downhill. Her parents killed themselves having enough of their lives leaving both of their daughters.” Nari told the.

“What…she has a sister?” Hyoyeon ask.

“Yup her name is Hara…Go Hara took her mother’s surname.” Siwon says.

“Go Hara…that name it sounds familiar.” Sulli says.

“Sulli, Go Hara goes to our school.” Krystal told her as Sulli snapped her fingers.

“That’s right…she’s the same grade as Krystal and I but if I remember correctly she took a month off of school for personal reasons.” Sulli says.

“She hasn’t gone to school for more than four months.” Krystal told them.

“We need to find this Go Hara person and maybe she can reason with her sister. I have a feeling she’s going to attack…sooner than we think.” Yoona says as the others nod leaving to do what they are told.


Another update…what do you think? Maybe two more chapters before the story ends. Don’t forget to comment and sorry for the errors.