Chapter 44

Back

Sulli was outside of the base on top of a hill staring at the stars just like what she used to do with her mother at night. They would go out in the back to look at the stars or the sunset. Hyoyeon is in their room staring at the ceiling thinking about Auntie Nari. Yoona was in the gym again well more like the whole day. The others girls didn't even know that they were still inside of the base and wanted to give them some space but they couldn't help but be curious on how they were doing. Hyoyeon decided to go out for a walk on the track since it was her day off she was big blue sweat pants that were a little bit rip with some white showing and a big white t-shirt. She grab a zip up black hoodie and went out to the track for a walk. While walking there she bumb into someone. 

"Hyo..." Hyoyeon look up to see Taeyeon looking at her. 

"Hey Taeng." Hyo told her. 

"...where are you going?" Taeyeon ask her. 

"I was going out for a walk." 

"Out there?" 

"No, Yoona says we shouldn't go out there until the situation is solved so yeah and besides there's really nothing to do out there." 

"Hyo.." 

"Taeng..." 

They both laugh since they both called each other at the same time. 

"You ask first Taeng." Hyo told her. 

"How did you survive?" Tae ask her. 

"Yoona figured that there would be like an underground tunnel or place so when the roof fell and the floor broke we went underground. We were injuried from the building collapsing so Yoona called Uee who was there. She came to get us and she brought us to Jeju." Hyo told her. 

"You've been hiding in Jeju for four months?" 

"Yeah, Yoona said it was the safest and the best way for us to stay hidden so we stayed there." 

"When did Sulli come?" 

"Yoona ask Uee to bring her a message from Yoona. When Sulli was healed and able to walk she met Uee who brought her to Jeju. Sulli had some difficulty sleeping at night ever since what happen to her and she'd flinch whenever we touch her but over the days she was getting better. Yoona and I would sometimes stay up watching her making sure she doesn't get any nightmares. She got well pretty quick and she talk to us about her feelings about them."

"Where in Jeju were you hiding?" 

"The secret hideout...Auntie Nari help with Sulli's situation." 

"D-does she..." 

"Yeah, she knows about everything. I see you showed the girls the house." 

"H-how'd you know?" 

"Yoona's in Special Ops remember. She placed cameras in the house but not in the rooms well actucally they are in the rooms but they only activate when an intruder comes in the house." 

"Man, Yoona is very smart and high tech." 

"Yeah..." 

They were quiet for a couple of minutes until Hyoyeon sighed loudly and pulled her sister into her embrace rubbing her back. 

"I'm sorry for making you suffer those four months. I never wanted to go into hiding again after being gone for many years when we were kids. I thought about you, our parents and my princess everyday wondering if you guys are safe. When we found out that you along with the others were targeted we freaked and got very worried. I'm sorry you had to get involved in all of this even the others." Hyoyeon told her sister who broke down into tears. 

"None of this was supposed to happen if Siwon didn't save her that day then we would be living our life peacefully. I promise that after all of this we'll have a sister bonding day and you can eat all the ice cream that you want." 

Taeyeon chuckled at her sister and pulled away. 

"Thanks Hyo...now all you have is your princess to deal with." Tae told her as Hyo smiled at her. 

"Sica will understand if you tell her the same thing you told me besides she loves you to death." Tae told her. 

Hyo bid her sister good night as she went out to the track for a walk memories filling her head of Auntie Nari then it went to a certain ice princess. Jessica was heading to her room that she shares with Krystal since they didn't want to be seperated from each other. While walking Jessica notice someone walking on the tracks and seeing the figure she knew who it was. Like her body had a mines of it's own began to walk towards Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon was stuck so much in her thoughts that she didn't even notice that her girlfriend was there behind her until.....

"Hyunnie..." 

Hyoyeon turn around to see Jessica wearing a pair of blue skinny jeans, white sneakers, and a blouse. They were staring at each other for who knows how long. 

"Hey Princess..." Hyo says making Jessica's heart skip a beat being able to hear her girlfriend call her princess again. 

"Hyunnie..." Jessica wasn't able to finish when Hyo put a finger on her lips. 

"Let me talk please." Hyo told her as Sica nod her head. 

Hyoyeon took Jessica's hands into hers then told her the same thing she told Taeyeon. Hyoyeon even told Sica about Tae bringing them to the house that they built themselves for all of them to live together. When Hyoyeon was done they were quiet for a couple of minutes as Jessica was taking all of this in. The next thing that Jessica did shock her...Jessica gave her a hug burrying her face into Hyoyeon's neck and chest. 

"I'm sorry Princess, I'm a horrible girlfriend from hiding from you and beging away from you for four months." Hyo told her. 

"No, you're not a horrible girlfriend...your a very caring, gentle, patient, and protective girlfriend who is trying her hardest to protect me, my family, and my friends...our friends and family." Sica told her as Hyo began to cry. 

Sica cup Hyo's face and began to wipe the tears away. Hyoyeon was staring at her Princess into her gentle eyes and out of nowhere they both were slowly leaning closer to each other. Their lips touch as they start with a slow kiss which ended up into a longing and passionate kissing. They both pulled away from the lack of air and stared into each others eyes. Jessica pulled Hyoyeon's hands dragging her into her room. Jessica closed the door and look at Hyoyeon who figure where this was leading. Hyoyeon went to her giving her a passionate kiss before breaking it resting their foreheads together. 

"Are you sure?" Hyoyeon ask her. 

"Yes...make love to me Hyunnie." Sica told her as Hyo cup her face kissing her lips slowly and sweetly. 

"I love you Jessica Jung." 

"I love you Kim Hyoyeon." 

Hyoyeon lift up Jessica who wrap her legs around her waist as Hyoyeon went to the bed bring Jessica down gently hovering over the girl. Jessica nibbled on Hyo's lower lip as she granted her access. Jessica moan into the kiss then brought her hands under Hyo's shirt creasing her abs. Hyo moan from the touch and slowly began to unbotton Jessica blouse. When she was done Hyo took it off of her leaving her with her white tank top. Hyo broke the kiss to take off her zip up hoodie leaving her with her white shirt then taking off their shoes. Sica pulled the hem of Hyo's shirt as Hyo took it off showing her y abs that Sica drools over. Hyo was wearing a baby blue sports bra. Hyo lifted Sica a little bit telling her to go up onto the bed more which she did. Hyo pulled down one of the strap on Sica's tank top and began to plant butterfly kisses on her bare shoulders. Sica close her eyes and moan. Hyo pulled her tank top off revealing Sica's black Victoria Secret lacy bra. Sica started to feel shy and covered her stomach but Hyo pulled her arms away and look Sica in the eyes. 

"You are beautiful...you are indeed a Princess my natural beauty." Hyo told her. 

Hyo brought her lips to Sica as they shared a passionate kiss. Hyo push Sica down the bed slowly making sure she was comfortable. Hyo broke the kiss and began to kiss to Sica's cheek, to her jawline, and then her neck. Sica moaned when Hyo found her sweet spot on her neck. Hyo , lightly nibbled, and that sweet spot then went down to give butterfly kisses on Sica's collarbone. Hyo kiss downwards inbetween Sica's . Hyo unclaps them and threw her bra somewhere in the room. 

"Gorgoues." 

Sica blush as Hyo smiled at her sweetly then brought to the left chest while her hand message the other. Sica was a mess from the plessure she was getting from Hyo. Sica can tell Hyo was pouring all of her love into this since she was so gentle towards her and treated her like she was made out glass. Hyo release the left with a loud pop she went to the other to do the same treatment and relase with a loud pop. Hyo other hand crease Sica stomach making the girl moan from the touch and from the butterfly kisses from Hyo. Hyo got to the hem of Sica's pants and look up to Sica who look down at her nodding her head granting her permission. Hyo her pants and pulled them off throwing them somewhere in the room. Hyo planted butterfly kisses on the inner tigh not touching Sica's covered core. Then Hyo kisses Sica's covered core making her moan. Hyo took off her and planted a couples kisses on Sica's core driving her insane. 

"Hyunnie~" 

"HYUNNIE~" 

Hyo put her tougne inside of Sica core going in and out slowly at first then going at rapid speed making Sica moan like crazy. After a couple more Hyo can feel Sica's walls tightening. 

"H-Hyo...I-I'm c-..." 

Sica scream when she came inside of Hyo's mouth. Hyo clean up everything and went up to kiss Sica on the lips as she taste herself. Hyo put her finger by Sica's core and pulled away from the kiss to look at Sica. 

"Are you sure?" Hyo ask her as Sica nod. 

Hyo kiss her forehead then entered her middle finger into Sica core slowly. Sica face showed pain and a tear went down her eyes from the pain. Hyo kiss her gently until Sica relaxed. 

"Move..."

Hyo began to move her finger inside of her slowly then quicken her pace. After a couple of Hyo added her pointy finger and use her thumb to crease Sica . Sica scream as she came all over Hyo's hand and the bed. Hyo went down to clean up the mess and on her hands. Hyo pulled Sica into her embrace kissing her forehead. 

"That...was...great..." Sica says between breaths as Hyo chuckled at her just then Sica hovered over Hyo. 

"You're turn Hyunnie." Sica said in a seducing voice. 

Hyo was panting along with Sica as they both came when doing core to core after Sica finish Hyo off. Hyo laid next to her and pulled her into her embrace feeling their bodies togther. Sica was drawing shapes on Hyo's chest while Hyo crease Sica back gently. 

"We should sleep, Princess." Hyo told her.

"Hm...I love you." 

"And I love you my Princess." 

They shared a passionate kiss before sleeping. Krystal was on her way to her room that she shares with Sica but was stop by Hyuna telling her to not go in there. Krystal was confuse then she heard her sister dolphin scream from down the hall as she got the hint. Krystal went outside instead and saw a long figure up on the hill she was before when Sulli was captured. When she got closer she noctice that the lone figure was Sulli.

"Sulli..." Sulli look up to see Krystal then saw her sit next to her. 

"What are you doing here?" Krystal ask her. 

"Thinking about Umma..." Sulli told her. 

"A-are you okay?" Krystal ask then mentally faceplam herself for asking a stupid question. 

"I'm better now that you are here." Sulli told her honestly. 

"I thought you'd be sleeping?" Sulli ask her. 

"Unnie and Hyoyeon-unnie are busy making babyies." Krystal told her. 

They both burst into laughter for a couple of minutes then it was silent. Krystal ask Sulli what happen as Sulli told her the same thing Hyoyeon told Jessica. 

"I'm sorry Krystal about everything." Sulli told her then felt Krystal rest her head on her shoulder.

"I guess I can forgive you, Sulli." Sulli chuckled at her girlfriend and gave her a peck on the head. 

They were out there staring at the stars together then Krystal yawned. Sulli suggest for them to head inside which they did but they went to Sulli's room which she shares with Yoona and Hyo so really it's Yoona's room. Sulli gave her some comfortable clothes to wear before they head to bed. They were lying in bed staring at the ceiling then Sulli sighed turning to face Krystal wrapping her arms around her waist and pulled her into her embrace. Krystal just let Sulli do whatever since she really wanted to be in Sulli's arms and to feel her warmth.

"I love you Krystal Jung very much don't forget that." 

"I love you too Im Sulli and nothing will change that." 

Sulli look at Krystal then leaned in to give her a passionate kiss before heading to bed. Yuri was walking to the cafeteria to get something to drink but she saw something else instead. She saw a knocked out Yoona with bottles of beer on the table about ten maybe. A couple of hours before Yoona was in the gym punching the punching bag releasing her anger then flashes of that night of her mothers death came through her head. Yoona already broke two punching bags that day and the memories kept on coming like they were haunting her so she went to the cafeteria to drink. Yuri cleared the bottles and lifted up the drunk Yoona going to her room since she saw Sulli take Krystal to her room earlier on her walk to the cafeteria. Yuri grab a wet towel wiping the sweat and she didn't have to change the girl since she was wearing sweats.

"I didn't think you were much of a drinker." Yuri says. 

"I didn't think you cared enough." Yuri jump hearing Yoona's voice then saw her open her eyes looking at her. 

"I know you and the other girls were in that room earlier this morning listening to our conversation." Yoona says looking at her then got up slowly groaning from the headach. 

"What makes you think that I don't care?" 

"You ignoring me and not asking me straight up why I did all of this to make you and the others suffer." 

"Fine why did you do it?" Yuri ask as Yoona told her the same thing as Hyo and Sulli told thier lover. 

"I don't expect you to forgive me quickly since I've made you suffer a lot already." Yoona told her. 

"God, Yoona you talk as if you have given up." Yuri says angrily. 

"What do you want me to say, huh? Do you want me to beg for your forgiveness and to tell you that I'm doing this all for you to protect you and the others. Your life is a living hell because of me Yuri." 

"No it's not...you just think that you are the reason for it but you aren't that is." 

"Yeah but who was the one who brought her here." 

"Yoona..." 

"What else is there...do you want me to say I love you or wonder if I still do because I do but because of all the things that have happen because of me I think you deserve someone who doesn't complicate your life." 

"That is my choice to make, Yoona." 

"So, you'll stay with someone like me...a troublemaker who only brings death to those close to her." 

"YOU DO NOT BRING DEATH, IM YOONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yuri yelled at her as tears fell down her face. 

"You being joy, love, care, and laughter to not just everyone but me, Kwon Yuri. The Kwon Yuri who is deeply in love with you and is getting heart broken because the person she loves who loves her back is starting to give up on their relationship. Do you not trust me or us at all, Yoona? Do you not believe in our love?" Yuri ask. 

Yoona had enough with her thoughts and fighting with herself. She crash her lips against Yuri's who was shocked but over came then as she return the kiss. They shared a very passionate and longing kiss. 

"I love you Yoona...no matter what and I don't care about how my life is affected because of you. You bring me happiness and love to my life." Yuri told her. 

"I love you, Kwon Yuri....my black pearl and I'm sorry about everything." Yoona told her.

"You are forgiven Yoong."  

They shared another passionate kiss before going to bed but little did they know that someone was inside of the base going towards Yuri's room. He took out his knife and read the messsage. 

You are to kill Kwon Yuri at Speical Ops base. Send me a photo when done. -Gyuri

The man slowly open the door and began to walk towards the sleeping figure with the knife in his hands


YO!!!! YOU MISS ME!!! Yeah, sorry it took so many days to finally udpate but don't worry I'm going to try update more since it's summer YAY!!! Also warning this story is starting to come to an end so stay tune for more updates and don't forget to comment down below also sorry for the errors PEACE OUT!!!!!