Chapter 8

Back

Hyoeyon’s POV

When I lost her I went to one more place before heading home. I walk to Tae’s bakery that Yoona and Sulli told me about. She really did a great job better than I could have done. When I got there I saw Sica again. I watch as she walked in kind of pale because of our encounter. Even though I couldn’t hear I can tell my their expressions and their actions that Sica must have mention me. I saw Tae all shock but it was more hurt then shock. I watch as she went back into the kitchen.

 

“I’d figured you’d be here.” I turn to see Yoona walking towards me then I turn to look at the others.

 

“They’ve really grown since well maybe not Sunny and Tae.” I said as I heard Yoona chuckle.

 

“I bump into Sica today… she look at me as if she saw a ghost.” I told her.

 

“I wouldn’t be surprise… when you left it hurt a lot of us especially your sister and Jessica. Jessica was stuck to you when we were kids and when you left she look like a ghost herself. It took all of us to take care of her but Yuri was the one who did it more.” Yoona says.

 

“You don’t call them unnie anymore like you do to me and Vic?” I ask her.

 

“Everything change after the incident so I don’t call them Unnie or say Hyoyeon-shi either. I don’t let them call me Yoong anymore.”

 

“Wow, your harsh but I’d understand if I was in your position.”

 

“What happen after you bump into Jessica?”

 

“I ran… I didn’t want her to know I was here as in alive. It’s great to see all of them from a distant even though they think I’m dead.”

 

“When are you going to tell them?”

 

“When I’m ready as of right now… I’m not ready at all. I can already picture what will happen once they know that I’m alive. They’ll hate me for leaving.”

 

“Sulli and I will be here for you Hyo-unnie and so will your other friends.”

 

“I know… so will Sulli be going back to school?”

 

“She wants to wait for a while. She doesn’t want to face Krystal right now even though it’s been two weeks.”

 

“Are you going to get a job?”

 

“No, not for a while… what about you?”

 

“Me… I still have a lot of money saved up from China. I was thinking of helping Min at the dance studio and maybe build another dance studio next to it. You know do a dancing business like Vic. What about you?”

 

“I haven’t thought about it much yet. I only take small jobs.”

 

“You can work with me and Min at the dance studio. I know you love to dance and if I do start a dancing business we can be partners if you want. I won’t force you but it’s an offer.”

 

“Thanks Hyo-unnie.”

 

“We should head back before Sulli and Vic start to worry.” I said and took one last look at Sica before walking back home.

 

No One’s POV

A month has pass since Hyo, Yoona, and Sulli came back to Korea. Most of the time Vic would be out buying things for them since they didn’t want people to know that they’re here but they have gone out at nights at times especially Hyo. Hyo has been visiting her dancing buddies more often and would watch some classes. Vic had to leave to China but she told us to use the house and since it was under her name she said she’ll deal with everything. Sulli finally went back to school but she would avoid Krystal whenever she saw her. Krystal doesn’t know that she’s in school again but Luna does and she’s keeping it a secret from Krystal as a promise from Sulli. Another week pass and Vic came back from China. She was told that she can stay here for a year to expand their business. Today, she got a call from Sulli’s school to ask her if they can help with the dancing event/charity. She said she’ll help so she ask Hyoyeon and Yoona.

 

“I don’t know Vic it’s kind of risky.” Hyo told her.

 

“I’ll go only if Hyo-unnie does.” Yoona says.

 

“Maybe you can ask Kai to come from China to help you, Vic.” Hyo told her.

 

“Hyo, you are the best dancer I’ve ever known and Kai is after. I’m ask you because of that but also for you to finally go out there. It’s been more than a month and I know you’ve been going out at night for a walk. It’s time the world knows that Kim Hyoyeon is alive and also to know who was the one who help out with my company the most.” Vic says. Hyo would help cheorgraphy some dances for her company. When the public ask who was the cheorgrapher they never said the name Vic would just say it was a friend.

 

“I don’t know Vic it all seems kind of fast.” Hyo says.

 

“Hyo-unnie, I agree with Vic-unnie… it’s been more than a month ever since we got here. You’re hiding again.” Yoona told her.

 

“Remember, we always have your back Unnie.” Sulli appeared since school was done and she heard everything.

 

“Fine...fine… I’ll do it but there are some people that I want to bring to help with the event.” Hyo says as everyone clap and jump in joy.