Chapter 32

Back

No One’s POV

“What do you mean how does she know your Umma?” Soo ask.

 

“Those riddles she gave us were more towards Umma… she’s so caring and protective to her children, she loves not just her children but her whole family very much, and now she’s an angel who is watching over us. Not only that but when I figured out that Uee was here I know Sulli and I never told anyone about this place, my father doesn’t tell anyone either and I don’t think he would so Umma must have told Uee.” Yoona says as everyone finally understood.

 

“You wanted to know how I know your mother?” Uee ask as Yoona nod, “follow me then.”

 

Uee turn around and began to walk down the rocks. Yoona looked around to make sure no one saw them then followed Uee with the others following her. They came to a door where Uee was waiting for them once everyone got there Yoona waited for Uee to open the door but she didn’t.

 

“Why aren’t you opening the door?” CL ask.

 

“I can’t open it because I’m not her daughter.” Uee says looking at Yoona and Sulli who look at each other.

 

“How do we open it?” Yoona ask.

 

“There’s a hand print and an eye scan. Your mother put yours and Sulli’s in the system when you were young but not your fathers. Your mother didn’t want him to find out about her past but she was fine letting you two find out from some reason. I’ll explain when we head inside.” Uee says as Yoona nod.

 

Yoona walk up to the door and saw a hand scanner. She put her hand on there and something appeared in front of her face. She brought her face closer to the device as it scan her eye then going back into the rock. There was a big crack noise as the door open. Uee went in first as the other followed into the dark hallway. Walking further into the dark hallway there was some light that showed towards the end. When they got towards the end everyone was shocked and breath taken away from how everything look.


 

There was like a normal house but inisde a cave and the thing was it was more like a military base in some places. There was a kitchen, dinner room, family room, living room, and bedroom but there was also a computer room with a hologram with it. Everyone was shocked and amazed about everything.

 

“You want to know how I met your mother come to the hologram room.” Uee says as they followed her.

 

When the step into the hologram room Uee was typing some things on the computer as the hologram went up. It scan the whole place and everyone in this room.

 

“Tell me how you knew Umma?” Yoona ask.

 

“You’re mother saved me back years ago when she use to be in the special forces.” Uee says.

 

“WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!” Everyone yelled shocked.

 

“W-what do you mean… Umma was in the special forces?” Sulli says.

 

“My past wasn’t so merry as it is now… you see I was wanted for a lot because of the crimes I did. I’m sure you know already that I like to play games and there would be times where I get too carried away where it ends for a lot of people to get badily hurt or killed. I spilled a lot of blood and I was used by a lot of people because of my skills of getting what I want and when I want it. I was only 12 when your mother Admiral Nari was assign to look for me and kill me. Your mother was the toughest person I’ve ever faced off. She was hella smart and super skillful in everything she does. One day, she was a step ahead of me by finding my hiding place. I seriously thought she was going to kill me but she didn’t. Instead she help me clear my name… your mother said to me that no matter how bad you are…”

 

“Or how bad of a person you or your past or by the amount of people you kill you always get a second chance in life even if the world is against you. You fight till the end to prove that you are a good person to start a new and better life for yourself despite your dark past you deserve a second chance and to have your life fill with love again.” Yoona and Sulli says together interrupting Uee.

 

“Umma, use to say that to us whenever we meet a bully in school or say we dislike someone because of how bad they are.” Sulli says smiling thinking about it.

 

“Your mother was a wise woman even with her words which explain why she was number one in special ops just like Yoona. Yoona followed her mother foot steps going into the military forces and Sulli followed her steps by going to school. You both look like your mother and have her personality more than your father. Although Sulli doesn’t have her mothers eyes like how Yoona does.” Uee says as Yoona smiled.

 

“How did you know we were going to come looking for you?” Lay ask her.

 

“After starting a new life for me from the help of Admiral Nari; one day she told me to come visit her so I did. She told me she got married to a nice guy and had two daughter name Yoona and Sulli. She even showed me a pictured of them when they were little and I told her that they look like her a lot. I ask her why she wanted me to visit her it was because she wanted me to watch over Yoona and Sulli incase she wasn’t going to be there to watch over you two. I was wondering why she didn’t let her husband but she wanted me to so I agreed. She told me that if one day either Yoona or Sulli come looking for me I should bring you to this place where she can tell you the truth about herself. Since that day I’ve waited for either one of you to find me even after your mother’s funeral which I attended after everyone left.” Uee says.

 

“Why you and why not our father? Why just Sulli and I are the only ones to be brought here?” Yoona ask questions filling her head.

 

“Because I never trusted your father.” Everyone turn to their left to see someone they haven’t seen in years.

 

“UMMA!!!!!!” Sulli and Yoona yelled as they say their Umma right there walking towards them.

 

“H-how...w-when...w-what…” Everyone said all together besides the sisters who were too stunned to say anything.

 

“Before I left this place I made a program where everything about me is in here. The way I think, the way I talk, and the way I look is also in here as if I am real standing right in front of you even though I am a hologram.” Yoona’s Umma says.

 

“U-umma…” Sulli says as tears fell down her face.

 

“Oh my little baby Sulli… I wish I can wipe your tears but I can’t… I’m just a hologram.” Sulli’s Umma says then watches and Krystal went next to her taking her hand into hers as Sulli cried in her shoulder.

 

“W-why don’t you trust, him?” Yoona ask her mother trying not to get emotional.

 

“Our marriage was an arrange married led by his father your grandpa. Your grandpa and my dad were really close friends so I got married to your father to bring more power to their Enterprise and considering how smart I was it went well. Grandpa liked me a lot as a person so he choose me to marry your father. I was never up to the whole arrange marrage thing but I never said I’d give your father a chance. After meeting your father he was nice and gentle man who was very caring and sometimes selfless. I fell for him then we got married. After taking over the company your father change alittle bit at a time. He change drastcailly when I had you Yoona. Your father wasn’t ready to become a daddy so he wasn’t there when you were born same goes for Sulli. Your father was only nice and caring when he was forced to because of his father who told him that if he doesn’t watch over his family he will kick him out of the Im Family so he pretended to be the father you’ve seen him in the past.”

 

“Your father was so stress with work and with us that he would drink a lot. One day I caught him sleeping with another woman which anger me but he didn’t care. So I moved to another room where I put a lock… I’m sure you remember that since you two would always ask me why I wasn’t sleeping with your father. I knew your father was bring more and more women to sleep with but I didn’t care. He lost my trust for him when I came home one day from visiting Uee. Sulli wasn’t home that day since she was at Krystal’s house that day for a sleep over. I came home to your father hurting you Yoona when you were just a kid.”

 

Yoona raise a brow trying to think about that time when she was hurt when Umma was over but she couldn’t remember anything.

 

“You don’t remember because you lost part of your memory that night. That night I was so angry at him that I beated him breaking his bones injurying him internally. I had to come up with a lie that a buglar came into our house beating you and your father up. Your father didn’t remember anything considering how drunk he was that day. Yoona you were out for a week since you’ve been hospitalize and I was worried sick about you. When you woke I promised to always protect you and your sister from your father. Your father was angry about it and your grandpa knew about it too but couldn’t do anything to stop it. One day I threaten your father to leave the both of you alone or else I would go to the cops but I never was going to go to the cops. I was going to head back to special forces to Mr. Lee Soo-man who was my boss but younger than he is now most likely. Anyways, I was going to go to him to help bring down your father if it came to that. Your father stayed away when we were alone but when company was over we’d had to act like a happy family.” Yoona’s Umma says.

 

“Then you died afterwards because of some drunk men who tried to hurt me.” Yoona says.

 

“I wish I didn’t die that day but I did and because of that you had to endure a lot from your father. I may be a hologram but I can also so into peoples systems like computer systems and I’ve seen what your father had done to you. I’ve also seen the camera’s you’ve place in the house and in his office. Just like me you don’t fully trust him either and your protecting Sulli from him aren’t you?” Yoona’s mother ask.

 

“Of course I don’t trust him but I can’t do anything else… he is my father.” Yoona said the last part quietly.

 

“Sulli’s not the only one you’ve been watching am I right?” She ask as Yoona nod.

 

“I know about watching over your friends and protecting them even Hyoyeon you’ve been keeping an eye out as well considering she went to China.” She says then looks at the other girls.

 

“You girls have turned out to be very beautiful ladies ever since I’ve been gone. I’ve been keeping tabs on what’s been going on while I’ve been gone. Let’s see Taeyeon and Tiffany are together finally… I knew you’d two would end up together considering how much Taeyeon stares at your , Tiffany.” She says smirking.

 

“Aww~ Auntie~” Taeyeon whines as she laughs making Yoona smile widely hearing her mother’s laughter.

 

“Now Sooyoung and Seohyun are together to be honest I’m a bit shock that you two are together considerign how much of a shikshin Sooyoung is and how Seohyun is such a healthy and stubborn girl. You two make quiet the interesting pair I must say.” She says.

 

“Auntie… Hyunnie wouldn’t even let me eat more than 5 burgers when we go out to eat.” Soo whines.

 

“Oh no the world is ending.” Sica says sarcastically earning a glare from Soo then pouted afterwards.

 

“I don’t think that will stop you, Sooyoung. Just be happy she let’s you eat 5 burgers besides just 1 or 2 then I’ll understand.” She says.

 

“Now Lee Soonkyu…” Yoona’s Umma says.

 

“Aww~ my name is Sunny, Auntie~” Sunny used her aeygo and puppy eyes making the girls raise her fist at her.

 

“Still have that famous aeygo, ehh… now your dating a girl name Hyomin am I correct?” She ask as Sunny nod her head, “she seems like a nice girl for you little Sunny. Take good care of her love doesn’t come around freely.” Sunny nod as Yoona’s Umma patted her head.

 

“Now you guys must be Yoona’s team I see she picked each of you personly right?” She ask as they nod.

 

“Yoona has good observation skills which explains why she picked sure unique people. How is she treating you guys?” She ask.

 

“LIKE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!” They whined.

 

“YAH!!!!!!!!!” Yoona yelled making them laugh at her.

 

“She’s treating us well Mrs. Im.” Baekhyun says.

 

“Don’t call me that just called me Nari or what the girls call me Auntie Nari.” She says smiling at them which is exactly like Yoona’s smile. Yoona’s Umma went to the other girls again.

 

“Now how is the Princess doing?” She ask as Jessica smiles at her warmly.

 

“I’m doing fine Auntie… we miss you very much especially your daughters.” Sica says.

 

“That’s why I have you and your sister to watch over them.” She says.

 

“Huh….” The Jung sister’s say.

 

“Oh please I know Krystal is dating my baby Sul while Jessica here is Yoona’s other Umma, right?” She ask as Sica nod and Krystal nod her cheeks light pink.

 

“Krystal take care of Sulli for me will you. She might seem strong in the outside but she’s fragile kind like how your sister is… cold outside but warm and fagile in the inside.” She says chuckling as Sica pouted at her.

 

“Auntie~” Sica pouted.

 

“Don’t worry Auntie, I’ll take good care of her but I think it’s the other way around. I will try my best to take good care of her.” Krystal says smiling with confidence.

 

“Kim Hyoyeon….” She calls her.

 

“It’s good to see you again Auntie after many years… you’ve gotten old, Auntie.” Hyo smirked as Yoona’s Umma glares at her.

 

“Oh, you are lucky I’m just a hologram choding Hyo.” She says chuckling afterwards as Hyo followed after her.

 

“I miss you a lot Auntie… it’s not the same since you were gone from us. I remember using up 3 boxes of tissues after your funeral. You were always my favorite Auntie and like another Umma to me helping me with my parents about being the heir of Kim Enterprise.” Hyo says as Yoona’s Umma smiles at her.

 

“Despite your choding behavior you have really matured… I know for sure you’ll make a great mother with Jessica… I bet you even had it yet?” She ask smirking as HyoSica both blush madly when the other chuckled at them.

 

“AUNTIE~~” HyoSica whined as she laughed at them. Wonder where Yoona and Sulli got their laughter from well their mother of course XD.

 

“Take care of them for me will you out there. I know you love both Yoona and Sulli like your own sister just like Taeyeon.” She says then walks up to Yuri who had her head hung low.

 

“Can I ask why you have your head hung low, Yuri?” She ask as Yuri brought her head up but wouldn’t look at her.

 

“I-I’m sorry Auntie for everything that I did to Yoona and Sulli… i-in the past… I-I was…” She stopped when a hologram hand was over .

 

“You don’t have to apologize Yuri… I forgave you years ago and was happy that Yoona forgave you afterwards. What you did to Yoona did anger me but when Yoona left with Sulli I can see how much you were suffering even though you never showed it… it was still there and the guilt was eating you from the inside out. I forgave you when you realized what you did and how much guilt you felt because of it. You don’t have to apologize but if you want to make it up for it then treat Yoona well in the future. I know you will treat her very well even though she is the man in the relationship.” She says as Yuri blushed but nod her head.

 

“Now my little baby how are you feeling?” She ask Sulli.

 

“I’m happy… really happy that I got to come back home to fix things and got to have my Unnies back along with the love of my life.” Sulli says looking at Krystal who was blushing having her head low.

 

“Gosh you and Yoona have your Uncle’s flirtious charm…” She says rolling her eyes as Sulli giggles at her.

 

“Uncle taught us some tricks about flirting with girls.” Sulli says.

 

“That old man want’s to really die, huh.” She says angrily as Sulli laughs.

 

“It’s good to see you laughing Sulli… you take care of your sister okay.” She says as Sulli nods.

 

“Oh and by the way I was able to watch you and Krystal have a great time that night… Sulli for someone who hasn’t done it with anyone you sure know how to make your girlfriend feel so much love.” Everyone’s eyes widen then look at KrysLi who were red.

 

“UMMA!!!~~~~” Sulli whine then covering her face with her hand while Krystal had her head hung low but smiling remembering their first night together.

 

Yoona’s Umma walk over to Yoona who was quiet through the whole talk… she was smiling and chuckling at times as she was remembering how her mother laughed and her smiles. She look just like her mother… her and Sulli both look like their mother and she was glad she got a beautiful mother like her.

 

“Hi Umma…” Yoona says staring at her Umma who was smiling warmly to her.

 

“You don’t have to act so tough around me, my dear… it’s okay to cry you know.” Her Umma says.

 

“Cry… who me… nah, never…” Yoona says.

 

“You still don’t want to show your weak do you my dear Yoona. I’m proud of you for what you are doing and how well you have you become in life. I’m greatful to see how beautiful you have become along with your sister. I’m also glad you are taking care of her very well in life and from your father……. I’m sorry I had to leave you alone with your father like this.” Her Umma says as tears fell from her eyes.

 

“Y-you don’t h-have t-to a-apologize, U-umma…” Yoona says her voice cracking a bit.

 

“Of course I have to apologize to my daughter for leaving her to deal with all the hardship herself. You won’t even let Sulli help you nor your friends deal with your problems because you don’t want to be a burdern nor do you want them to get hurt from your father or anyone else that’ll try to hurt those close to you.”

 

“I learnt it from the best, Umma… remember you were just like that too. Like…. like the day you died you dealt with it while I did nothing.”

 

“Yoona-ah, you can’t do anything back then… I tried my best to protect you and you were so little that time. There’s nothing you could have done to help save me that day. I was gladly to give away my life just to save yours, my little deer.”

 

Yoona chuckled lightly, “haven’t heard you say that in years it… it sounds… n-nice a-and g-go-good…”

 

“You’ll always be my little deer despite the alligator laugh of yours.”

 

BEEP BEEP BEEP

 

“I don’t have long… there’s a limit on how long I can talk here since it uses to much energy and it can signal a lot of people to this place. So…” Yoona’s Umma looks at everyone and gives them a warm motherly smile. Even though she is a hologram she put her hands on each of her daughters hands as she stood in front of them.

 

“Now that you know of this place you can always come and visit me whenever you want. I am always here and I’m watching over you two up there remember that, okay.” She says as Sulli began to cry.

 

“N-nae, U-u-um-umma…” Sulli says between her sobs.

 

“Take good care of them for me will you?” She ask the others as they nod then she looks at Yoona who was watching her Umma with sad eyes even though there weren’t any tears since she didn’t want to show her weak side to her Umma. She brought her hands to their cheeks even though she can’t touch them physically it didn’t matter to her.

 

“Take care of each other okay? Sulli, your sister might not let you do anything to help her but be there for her when she needs you the most besides her friends. You both know each other the best so always be there for each other. Yoona, I know you’ll protect your sister and your friends already but there’s something I want you do at least do is… to open up your heart. You act so strong and a choding with them but you don’t show your weak side or sensitive side at all. Open your heart more Yoona-ah… they are your friends and you have nothing to fear to show them how fagile you can be……… don’t forget you two that I love you both with all my heart even if I’m not here you’ll always be in my heart like I am in yours.” She says pointing at the necklaces they were wearing that she got for them.

 

“I’ll talk to you later…. see you later, my lovely daughters.” She said to them before disappearing leaving an empty room.

 

Most of the girls were crying, the others were sad but didn’t cry, Uee was smiling while tears were going down her face, Sulli was crying badly on Krystal’s shoulder who was comforting her, and Yoona was expressionless. She showed no expression at all but someone can tell how sad and heartbroken she was by looking at her eyes. Yoona was the first to break the silence by clearing .

 

“Well stay here for the night then head back tomorrow afternoon after gathering the information we need.” Yoona says then left without say another word.

 

Else where

“Sir, she’s in Jeju as of right now. What would you like to do?” A man ask his boss.

 

“We’ll wait until she returns and pay her a little visit.” The Boss says as the man nod then bowed to him before leaving him.

 

“What do you think she is doing in Jeju?” A woman ask.

 

“I have an idea but it’s not worth sharing.” The boss says making the woman whine.

 

“Im Yoona, I am finally home.” The boss says to himself smirking evily.