Chapter 42

Back

Yoona's POV

Right now we are at Jeju at the secret hideout that Umma made for Sulli and I. When we arrive here I told Uee to watch over Sulli from afar until she was better then to bring her here so she can help Hyo and I get Gyuri because her main interest is us three since Hyo and I almost killed her and since Sulli is related to me Gyuri will target her as well. We are in the holagram room, Hyo and Sulli were waiting as I type some things on the computer as Umma appeared. 

"Hi Umma.." 

"Hi Auntie.." Hyo and Sulli greeted Umma who returned the favor. 

"I assume you called me to help you figure out more about Gyuri, right?" Umma ask as we nod. 

"Did you by chance have anything that can help us figure out what she is planning?" I ask Umma getting down to business. 

"I overheard you three talking about what you know about her already that Gyuri used to be a happy child with her parent's until they were taken away from her making her do a lot of things like killing people and using people." Umma said. 

"We can't find any records of her parents death." Hyo says. 

"We believe that either her or someone else either blocked it, took it away from the system, or erase it from the system." Sulli told her. 

"We tried to find more information about her but there's nothing." I told Umma who brought her hand to her chin thinking kind of brings back memories. 

"I can't promise you that I'll be able to find anything about her but I will do the best that I can." Umma told us as we nod at her. 

"So how long do you plan on hiding from your girlfriends and friends?" Umma ask us as the three of us look at each other then look at Umma. 

"Umma, we will return when we figure out Gyuri's plan." Sulli told her. 

"We're watching over them Auntie so don't worry so much." Hyo told her. 

"And your parent's Hyoyeon?" Umma ask her. 

"We already have that figured out... we have someone watching over them while they are away." I told her as she nod. 

"I see you three have been getting back into shape." Umma says and she was right. 

Ever since we got here Hyo and I have been training more and more each day to get back into shape. When Sulli arrived we both helped her get more into the training phase even some hand to hand combat and other things. Uee has also been helping us out with her links to the 'underworld' informing us if Gyuri will make any sudden moves that we might not know about. The three of us has gotten much toner then before and it was a good thing for when we go against Gyuri.

"I saw them at the house you made for them." Umma says. 

"We wanted to give it to them after all of this mess with Siwon was over but with Gyuri in the picture now things got a lot harder than before." I told her as she nod. 

"I heard that he was burried next to his mother." Hyo says as Sulli and I agreed hearing the same thing from Uee.

"Yes, he was burried next to her. By the way have you figured out what the pendant that he gave you meant yet?" Umma ask me as I shook my head. 

Before Siwon died he put something in my hand... it was a ying and yang pendant. I was going to ask him more about it but it was already too late before I could even ask him and no the others didn't hear as Hyo and I threw the ear piece away so they wouldn't suspected anything. 

"Well ying and yang is a symbol of balance but that really doesn't help us with anything." Sulli says as we agreed with her. 

"Alright, I'll do some digging to see if I can find anything but I can't promise you anything." Umma says as we nod and she was gone. 

"You think Umma will really find anything to help us figure out Gyuri's plan?" Sulli ask. 

"Who know's Sulli... even the littlest thing can mean the biggest thing for us." Hyo says. 

"Let's hope Umma gets something." I said. 

"Unnie, are you sure you don't remember anything Siwon said about yin or yang or anything with balance?" Sulli ask me as I shook my head. 

"I'm drawing a blank and I wish I can remember something because I have a feeling that this pendant will help us bring down Gyuri for good." I told them. 

"So what know..." Hyo ask. 

"Unnie, can we watch the others?" Sulli ask me and I can tell she really wanted to see Krystal. She wasn't the only one who wanted to see watch them in the computer room. 

"Since we have nothing else to do why not." I said as Hyo and Sulli cheered before heading to the computer room as I followed afterwards seeing my beautiful black pearl that I miss very much.

Seohyun's POV

Two months has past since the night at the mansion. Yuri-unni, Sica-unnie, and Krystal have gotten much better around us but we still tell that they are still heart broken about everything. It's been nearly four months since Yoona-unnie, Hyoyeon-unnie, and Sulli left us. Yuri-unnie would sometimes spend the night with one of us while Sica-unnie and Krystal had each other but they would spend the night with us sometimes. We decided to not move into the mansion yet so we were all crashing in Sica-unnie and Krystal's house that they bought for themsleves when Hyoyeon-unnie was still around. I miss Hyoyeon-unnie, Yoona-unnie, and Sulli... without them there was no more choding behavoirs around and I missed it very much but not only that they took care of me very well. We were all getting ready for a business gathering at Im Enterprise and since it was business along with the news there we had no choice but to go. Our parents were also going to be there except for Taeyeon-unnie's parents who were still in America still. All of us were in the limo together and we had little chatter around before we arrive at Im Enterprise. We exited the limo and began to walk inside as bright flashes appeared from everywhere due to the cameras and reports.

No One's POV

The girls head inside of the building as they saw old people drinking and chatting about business or other off topic things. The girls were just sitting at their table talking to each other. Their parents would talk to them at times asking their daughter and the others how they were doing. 

"Where are Yoona, Sulli, and Hyoyeon?" Mrs. Jung ask as some of the girls got startled. 

"They had some business to do for Victoria, Auntie Jung." Tae told her as the others let out the breath they were holding thanking Taeyeon for her quick thinking. 

"Aigoo, they are always so busy with work they should come and hang out with you ladies." Mrs. Choi says as the others either nod or agreed with her. 

"So, when are your parent's coming back from America, Taeyeon?" Mr. Hwang as Taeyeon. 

"I talk to Umma two days ago saying they should be back tomorrow night most likely." Taeyeon told him. 

"Everyone is so busy these days." Mrs. Hwang says. 

"Have you seen Mr. Im yet?" Mr. Kwon ask making everyone look at him. 

"Why Appa?" Yuri ask her father. 

"I want to give him a piece of my mind for hurting my daughter." Mr. Kwon says. That day at the hospital when Yoona was there and Sulli was taken Yoona told Baekhyun to send Mr. Kwon a footage of what happen at the hospital of course you couldn't hear anything so he doesn't know about Yoona being in special ops. 

"Honey, leave it be... he won't appear near us since we know about everything of what he did to our daughter. Let's not ruin the party, okay?" Mrs. Kwon says as Mr. Kwon sighed and nod his head. 

"What's going on?" Fany ask as the lights went out. 

BAM BAM BAM

Everyone started to scream as shots were heard. Sica scream when she felt someone grab her wrist trying to drag her away. Everyone saw a man wearing a ski mask pulling her away then he was lying dead on the floor in blood. 

"HYUNA!!!!!!!!" The girls yelled making their parents look at them confuse. 

"We need to move..." JS says shooting another guy. 

"We got orders from the General to bring you and your family to the base for protection." Kikwang explain. 

"LET'S GO WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME!!!!!!!" Wooyoung yelled as everyone followed. 

"GET IN!!!!!" Junsu yelled from the driver seat as the girls were inside one of the black van while their parents went to the other one. 

"Baekhyun..." Chen called from the ear piece. 

"Four black cars gaining on you from behind." Baekhyun told them as they curse under their breath. 

The girls began to scream as shots were being fired. Hyuna told them to get to the ground as they began to fire at the cars. 

", we won't be able to make it in time to the base at this rate." CL curse. 

Just then they saw three motorcycles heading towards them. Each pulled out a hand gun and began to fire at the four black cars following the vans. The three of them knocked out the four cars but they went pass them. They figured out that there were more coming after them. Having no idea who they went according to plan to bring them to the base. As they got to the base the parents began to question about everything but they didn't answer as they lead everyone to a big meeting room where the General was. 

"I apologize for everything that happen earlier." The General told them as they stayed quiet to listen to him. 

"I am General Lee-soo Man of the special ops forces. I order Hyuna and the others to retreive you as I got a notice about someone sending people to kill you girls and your parents." The General told them as they were shocked. 

"Who is trying to kill us?" Mr. Choi ask. 

"That I will answer later. I believe these are your parents Taeyeon." The General told her as her parents suddenly appeared behind the General. 

"Taeyeon are you okay?" Mrs. Kim ask checking if her daughter was hurt. 

"I'm find Umma and Appa but why are you here? I thought you were coming here tomorrow night?" Taeyeon ask. 

"I sent Eunjung, Kahi, Le, and Minzy to retreive your parents as I recieve a notice about someone sending people to kill your parents while they were in America." The General told them. 

"Who is this person that is trying to kill us?" Mr. Kim ask the General. 

"Her name is Park Gyuri one of the most ruthless gang leaders here in Korea and in China." The General told them. 

"Why is she going after us?" Mr. Hwang ask. 

"Because of us..." Everyone was stunned to see Hyo, Yoona, and Sulli behind the General as they move over to make the others see them. 

"General, can you please send the parents to another room and explain mine, Hyo, and Sulli's relationship with Gyuri." Yoona ask not taking her eyes off of Yuri who was still shocked. 

"Follow me, I'll explain more about everything." The General told them as they head out the room to another meeting room. 

"Did you get the rest of the cars that were following us?" Jiyoon ask as they nod. 

Just then Yul, Sica, and Krystal went up to their individual lover and the next thing happen shocked everyone in the room. 

SMACK

The slap echoed in the room as Yul, Sica, and Krystal each slap their individual lover leaving a red spot on their cheeks. The three of them glared at Yoona, Hyo, and Sulli then storm out of the room. The other girls followed as well. Taeyeon was the last one to leave since she stayed to give her sister a meaningful glare as Hyo saw the pain in them before she left them with Yoona's team. 


What's going to happen to the couples? So here you have it after four months of hiding they are finally back and things are much different now after four months of hiding from the others. Don't worry I will clear everything up about what happen during the fire and what happen afterwards so stay tune till next time. Don't forget to comment and sorry for the errors. PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!