Chapter 13

Back

The next day everyone woke late and head to Tae’s bakery to chill and chat with each other. Hyo and Yoona weren’t there since they had a class to teach, Sulli was at school, and Krystal was on a date with Amber. Everyone else was at the bakery chilling. Tae and Sunny were both working and chatting with their friends. Seo was nagging Soo her girlfriend of the food she was eating and that she was eating too much. Yuri was laughing at the pouting Soo. Sica and Fany were talking to each other in English

 

“Hey Hyo and Yoona…” Soo yelled making everyone turn to see them two walking into the bakery. They both walk over to where they were sitting.

 

“Hey, what’s up.” Hyo says taking a seat into a single chair.

 

“Hey…” Yoona says looking at Seo, Soo, and Fany but not Yuri and Sica. Yoona took the other single seat next to Hyo and face her direction away from YulSic.

 

“How was the dance session, Hyo?” Soo ask.

 

“It was good we’re still thinking of some idea’s for the dance for B2st.” Hyo told her.

 

“How’d you think it went Yoona?” Yuri ask looking at her.

 

“It was good.” Yoona says looking at her phone. The others saw it and understood why she was like that towards her.

 

“Who you texting, Yoona?” Sica ask.

 

“Nana…” Yoona told her not even looking at her.

 

“Oh hey Hyo… Yoona…” Tae says walking to Fany as Sunny followed her.

 

“Hey sis… Sunny…” Hyo says.

 

“Hey….” Yoona says looking at them then went back to her phone.

 

“Is Yoona okay?” Sunny whisper’s to Soo who just shrug.

 

“Unnie is like that because of Yuri-unnie and Sica-unnie.” Seo told Sunny who just nod.

 

“I’m getting something to drink…” Yoona says getting up walking to the counter to order something to drink as the girls watch her.

 

“She still giving you two the cold treatment.” Sunny says pointing at YulSic who just look at the ground and nod.

 

“I don’t know what to do… she won’t talk to us.” Yuri says.

 

“Then try harder…” Hyo says making everyone look at her.

 

“Yoona’s stubborn… very stubborn and we should know that by know. If you want her to forgive you two then show her how sorry you are towards her. She’s hurt but she can forgive.” Hyo says then say Yoona walking towards them.

 

“Oh, Hyo I forgot to ask if you can pick up Sulli when she’s done with school.” Yoona says.

 

“Sure, did she say what time she was done?” Hyo ask.

 

“No, but I told her to call you when she was done.” Yoona says.

 

“Where’s Krystal, Jessica?” Yoona says looking at her startling her and surprising everyone else.

 

“S-she um she went on a date with Amber.” Sica told her still trying to process what just happen.

 

“Okay, so when are you going to the mall?” Yoona ask taking a sip of her drink.

 

“Um, not until later. Krystal wanted to come along.” Sica told her as Yoona just nod.

 

“Yoona…” Everyone turn and saw Nana.

 

“Hi Nana…” Yoona says walking up to her.

 

“Guys this is Nana… this Taeyeon, Sunny, Tiffany, Jessica, Sooyoung, Seohyun, Hyo, and Yuri.” Yoona told Nana who bowed as the other girls said hi to her.

 

“So, what do you want to do toay, Yoona?” Nana ask.

 

“Well, the guys are going to the mall then to Taeyeon’s house. You want to tag along or do you want to do something else if it makes you uncomfortable.” Yoona ask.

 

“It’s okay to hang out with your friends. It’d be nice to know them more.” Nana says as Yoona smiles then her phone beep.

 

“Hi guys…” Krystal says walking towards them. Krystal introduce herself and so did Nana.

 

“Who texted you, Yoong?” Hyo ask.

 

“It was Sulli she told me that she’ll meet us at the mall.” Yoona says.

 

“Who’s taking her?” Krystal ask since their school was kind of far from the mall.

 

“She said a friend is dropping her off.” Yoona says.

 

“You guys ready to go to the mall?” Hyo ask.

 

“YEAH, LET’S GO!!!!!!!!” Fany yells dragging Tae as the laugh at her.

 

Sulli’s POV

I got off the bus and went into the school heading to the library. I took a seat and began to do my project for class. I look at my watch and see that it was already 4:30 meaning the school was closing soon. I pack my things and was heading out the library. I took out my phone to text Unnie that I was done then I bump into someone making me fall but I didn’t hit the floor.

 

“Are you okay?” I look up and I see a boy with dark short hair, dark skin, and his eyes were pretty. Wait, did I just say pretty…

 

“Um… yes.” I manage to say as he help me stand up then he grab my phone which was on the ground.

 

“Thank you…” I said taking my phone.

 

“You must be Sulli, right?” He ask me.

 

“Y-yes…” I told him.

 

“I’m Minho… don’t you remember me? We went to elementery together and a little of middle school.” Minho told me as I start to think.

 

“Yah, how can you not remember, Sul…” Minho says poking my forehead then it click.

 

“Minho… Choi Minho…” I said as he nod then I hug him tightly.

 

“Oh my gosh, I haven’t seen you in years how’ve you been.” I pulled away from the hug.

 

“I’ve been good how about you? Aigoo, you’ve grown so much, Sul.” He says ruffling my hair.

 

“YAH!!!!!” I said as he chuckled at me.

 

“Where did you go?” I ask him.

 

“I had to go home because Grandfather was sick.” He told me.

 

“You were gone for so long though… is he okay?” I ask him.

 

“He’s managing, we don’t know when he leave us so I stay with him all those years. Then he told me come back to Seoul to start school again.” He told me.

 

“I’m sorry to hear that, Minho.” I told him.

 

“It’s okay, he’s alive still.” He told me smile.

 

“So, are you coming to school here?” I ask.

 

“Hm, I start on Monday I was just doing my classes. Are you doing anything today?” He ask.

 

“I was going to text Hyoyoen-unnie to pick me up and I was going to the mall with the others.” I told him.

 

“I can drive you to the mall.” He suggested.

 

“No, I don’t want to bother you.” I said.

 

“Come on, besides it would be nice to meet the noona’s again after so many years.” He said and I gave in.

 

I texted Unnie and told her that I was going to meet the others at the mall. I told her a friend was bring me there then she text me that she was going there with the other Unnies and with Nana-unnie. I smiled then we were off. Minho and I were catching up. I told him about what happen to Unnie and I. He was angry at first then he got sad but I told him to not worry about it. He told me about his days back at home and how it was great to be there but he said that he miss Seoul a lot. We arrive at the mall and began to shop around picking clothes for each other but we were fooling around more than shopping. It was nice to smile and laugh again with him. Minho is a childhood friend when I was young and since we were the same age it was easy to get close to him.

 

“Yah, how could you just suggest that for me to try on.” I yelled at him. He suggest that I wear and ajumma clothing. He was laughing and I glared at him.

 

“Oh come on, it was just for fun.” I says still laughing.

 

“Pftt, meanie…” I said crossing my arm over my chest pouting then he pinch my cheeks.

 

“Aigoo, you are still a big baby.” He says chuckling.

 

“AW OPPA~” I yelled shaking his hand off my cheek.

 

“Sulli…” We both turn to see Unnie, Nana-unnie, the other Unnies, and Krystal walking towards us

 

“Oh, hi Yoona-unnie, Nan-unnie, Unnies, and Krystal.” I said.

 

“Who’s your friend?” Sunny-unnie ask.

 

“Oh, this is Minho… Choi Minho… Unnie you remember hiim?” I ask her as I saw her think really hard then I saw her eyes widen.

 

“Choi Minho… as in little dark skin scrawny Minho.” She says as I nod.

 

“Hi, Yoona-noona it’s nice to see you again.” He says bowing then Yoona walk up to him and give him a hug as I smile at them.

 

“Aigoo, still dark skin I see but I see your still tall.” Unnie says ruffling his hair as he smiles.

 

“Yoona…” We turn to see Nana looking at us nervously so I walk up to her extending my hand.

 

“Hi, I’m Im Sulli, Yoona’s younger sister.” I told her as she introduce herself and shook my hand.

 

“I’m Choi Minho this baby’s childhood friend.” He says chuckling.

 

“Yah…” I yelled then pinch him in the arm.

 

“Ow…” He says rubbing his arm.

 

“Serves you right.” I said.

 

“Ahem…” We turn to look at the other unnies looking at us.

 

“When did you two get here?” Jessica-unnie ask.

 

“About an hour ago, we were shopping around.” Minho says as they nod. I look at them then I saw Krystal looking at the ground. What’s wrong with her?

 

“Minho right…” Sooyoung-unnie says.

 

“I remember you now… you use to come over to play with Baby Sulli and play basketball with Yoona.” Sooyoung says then I saw the other Unnies remembering.

 

“Do you still play… basketball I mean?” Unnie ask him.

 

“A little bit… ever since I left I haven’t played as much but since I go to school now I’ll start playing again.” He says.

 

“Where do you go to school?” Yuri-unnie ask.

 

“I’m going to the same one as Sul and she told me that Luna, Krystal, and Amber were going there too.” Minho says.

 

“Really…” They all said as we both nod.

 

“How’s Amber anyways, I haven’t seen that Llama in years.” He ask.

 

“She’s good, Krystal is dating her.” Taeyeon-unnie says as Minho’s eyes widen.

 

“Really…” He says as everyone nod their head even Krystal.

 

“Wow, Amber must be lucky. I remember Amber talking on and on about Krystal when we were kids.” He says.

 

“You want to tag along. We’re going to shop a bit more than go to Taetae’s house.” Tiffany-unnie says as he nods.

 

Krystal’s POV

When I saw Sulli hanging out with Minho I felt something weird. I felt angry and sad seeing her laughing and smiling with him. I was getting annoyed of their childness especially his. I felt someone tap my shoulder. I look to see Unnie standing next to me.

 

“You know if you keep on glaring at him like that he won’t disappear.” Unnie told me as I sighed.

 

“Yes, you are that obvious.” Unnie told me.

 

“I don’t know why but I just have a weird feeling when I see Sulli with him.” I told her.

 

“Your jealous…” She told me shocking me.

 

“Jealous… pfft as if.” I said chuckling a bit.

 

“Well you are really showing that you are not jealous.” Unnie says with sarcasium in her voice making me glare at her.

 

“I am not jealous…” I told her.

 

“Right, try telling me that without glaring him.” Unnie says then she left.


“I’m not jealous… I have a girlfriend… I can’t be jealous...right?” I mumbled to myself.


Here you go... enjoy and don't forget to comment... sorry for the errors